Total Posts
show more
delibrium
All I wanted to do was to just bake cupcakes with Natsuki D:
Ananda
so creeppy heheh
Topic Starter
Asagi Mutsuki
Also chose Natsuki based of instinct and not Satori, while I'm glad that she didn't die in a horrible way relative to the other two, her character development seemed more shallow too as she doesn't have that wow what the fuck factor like the other two and I felt that that's something that could be done better.

Still a (terrifyingly) awesome game tho, the plot twist hits you harder than Yuri and the knive LMAO

Ananda wrote:

so creeppy heheh
What are you saying? This is a romance vn based on literature and poems, nothing creepy about it at all!
Navizel

cdhsausageboy wrote:

Which girl did you like the most?
Really would like to hang out with Sayori.

http://projectlibitina.com/
Topic Starter
Asagi Mutsuki
Spoilers

Navizel wrote:

cdhsausageboy wrote:

Really would like to hang out with Sayori.http://projectlibitina.com/

Navizel wrote:

hang

Navizel wrote:

Sayori
lmao
worst fl player
Oh no
Meah
Oh yes
-Atri-
Just Monika.
Topic Starter
Asagi Mutsuki
JUST FUCKING MONIKAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Nitrous
ĉöśĮÿİâēËĢŜĝśĤðĿèÅŋŗģżŴýײĮ¡ŌÍŝØßįŊìöŏĊÀßĤīĿ°ĽĪţĚïÆÿÆîĵĝļʼnĝŹúÏĚÖĮÙĠāëřĬőÜřŒÞĒØĔĕĨÍŀŢęčţÁŧ«ĥÉşĶú¼ęĘęâŷ¥ũĞĶĄņĤIJŌĊďĈŌÔØʼnñİłĦĻðŢ®ŧ¢É°ķÚ¿ÏŁĔēŞŘ§«ĖŐőŃôĈŧIJĖůØñģčĚÝµĞŸÏĞÚęŗćŔÍōªťĖÌō½ķōݾŦîřİí«śľ±ČİŢőđāĽŴŵğĻĥ©Ě°äĖáŤĢºûğµŶĀÜĴŐŠŵŔïŃĖĄųŞžŦŬÁÜŀ´ÀÙČÒŖĈ伜ćńª¢ĭŢèòĽŪ¼ĉ¯üëõĽůįŕàŅ«ĂōºŐĢ¾õĨ×ğěĐŜĹţęġµŜªŷªçšÚĢĜäÈïŦĨŦĔŴßıĘąŀÏĤĶõįÛÝÄèŨ§Łõőă¹ĿţžîŔő©êŏ½ŀæŧŻ¿¬¾ĹźĢĩĵ·ŊÎŷ޳ņפØĪĪÝÖÞżůĵª©Þũ©ĒªšÛ¶ŶÓÖĸžĆ¹ŊŎŴōěŖĠîÝŵøśČþ»řŸĊ¥áħĎÉýŮòæą¤³ÏĻĢőµĔŜŝŶæúŠę¦āőÂùĸčķž¶¦ÍŧČėřÇśĀIJŵ²¨¬¤ÓěßԣݨŃüċŰĆĆĂ«ūÀíþěŮŘÙ°ŠåĵĀ¹ĘÕ³¸ČŐš£ŚêļÂÒęķāśţŊĔñĀ¶¤ÔĤĔİðćõűÆÈňķŨĩòŏĻ¯ćŇźôĽ±á¦ùųĮũìĴéŨĢ¡úĒĂáŎŌŸŞŴÈêĒ«¸´²ðĚĮŔŭģÅķÕığļóÀŹ¡÷IJÎčĐåŚÒùÎŃŲľőĮʼnżŘŠIJĕŨÂIJļÂĜ±ŪŊÈéť²Ý¿êÁéÏžĒŹōÝàŽëăŶčÙ±Õæň¢Æµ¾ĵÕÕ¡Ď๤øŬłºŻµőŧ¨ªõ÷Ěï¨ÓŰà²řÍŐŋàũíŝĒåÄŬijĭijğŐŏņÞêºŜŠňÙàşïũµĻ¿ã´ŒŚŖŠ¬ōđÆąŶâÝÓÞĖÝűŕâŮÒ´ĽüĪijħ¸Ę·»ËĔĐÒ¨ŏÿŞß°«ęļķ£ŗđřļļħŋŠ³ŦÎŹŵĔÂĿŶĖĊŶā«ŠĆŨĴŋīÌżļåøāÕ°ŽùÕŬ¶ćŻ°řŐÂĖőŅáÛĖŹůàļġêÁ³ë¬ÿøĿĝÞúªľ¬œµŠĺãŠŹŝÈÚŭ²ĒđŰĝűĜĮ½ń§ÜČĘšûľìõšÏļœŝÜÚÝàċĖőÞœ¹Ž¦º¹Á¾ÖøŚŧÚđµ¢ÿãŎņ㊵îĽêĤħåÙöĆ×ĊòŃÞĺÜå·Ī§¤ïĄßŃĮũÂŅŝűĸğ׍ēÓœėħŅŴİîĢŕèŢŴĈŗŝŞòĚŋĴåźçż·Ŝĵħã¦Ċį²ąĹŁ£ÆŹÈÕĭúŚŵą±·áÑijġ××ÂĕûœúœŌŞŋçÃĿ¿ż¡ĤĊ¦ÝŵďłōŰêĉÏĖþŭČŞĘīÄ¡ĚńōŝįĢĿĴŅøčáÆšäõľę³űÉĸŵò
Green Platinum
Looks lame
Topic Starter
Asagi Mutsuki

Green Platinum wrote:

Looks lame
Well you know what they say,

Don't judge a book KKKKKKKKKKK KK KK K K K KKKKK KKKKK KK
by its cover!
Kagari
picked up ddlc thinking that it has the same concept as Katawa Shoujo

good thing this one doesnt include lemons

also i choose Yuri coz of her shy and timid personality... didn't expect her to become like that afterwards, altho we know the fact that it's all Monika's fault tbf
Shinsekai-
I freaking love MONIKA ♥
EneT
A friend told me to play this without saying anything else so I kind of expected there to be a twist
Surprisingly dark but not at all scary like my friend said it was after I had done completing it. Overall a good experience; a good game.

I wanted to get with Monika from the beginning so the ending was a good ending for me. Apart from the part where I deleted her RIP
martyur
mmmmmmmmmm K
Rastecia
Natsuki best girl for me.
SPOILER
I find that this game, its creepy bgm aside, is funny. The animations made me laugh in the middle of night
Hika
jesus this game
AchsanLovers
Yuri is best girl tbh :')
Asaiga

AchsanLovers wrote:

Yuri is best girl tbh :')
Topic Starter
Asagi Mutsuki

AchsanLovers wrote:

Monika is best girl tbh :')
I agree.

CringyWeabo
GetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHead

GET
OUT
OF
MY
HEAD

[box=]Just monika
[/box]
-Atri-
Jerry
I want to eat Natsuki's cupcakes
Meah
Just Monika
Radito_BG
NATSUKI IS THE BEST!
sutobuto
Who lagged on the time youre stuck with Monika?
Yes I have a potato laptop
AnimeAddict04

Navizel wrote:

cdhsausageboy wrote:

Really would like to hang out with Sayori.
" hang out" who gave you the right

http://projectlibitina.com/
Pachiru
< best waifu with Sayori
Blazetop

Radito_BG wrote:

NATSUKI IS THE BEST!
THE BEST, INDEED
Aochie
I sold my soul for cupcakes. xD
Beard
Doki Doki is pretty alright

...I mean not that I like it or anything like I would dedicate my profile picture to it...
futabas
J u s t
M o n i k a
Hatsuhoshi
Doki Doki Literature Club >>>>>>>>>> jUsT mONiKa.exe
MrAdamson45
I'd mainly want to go with Yuri but hanging with Sayori sounds cool.
Alex3i2
I confessed my love to my childhood friend , but the next day she committed suicide :(
Please help me , i'm in depression now

Sorry i don't know where to post this , sorry for off-topic
Topic Starter
Asagi Mutsuki
Hey it feels like everyone is watching big name Youtubers playing this
Flanster
Waiting for the next one in 2018.
Pachiru

Flanster wrote:

omg wat
Flanster

Pachiru wrote:

Flanster wrote:

omg wat

That's what most of the clues are hinting at.
show more