forum

Doki Doki Literature Club!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Asagi Mutsuki
Doki Doki Literature Club is a free visual novel developed by Team Salvato. Join the Literature Club and chat to and enjoy fun activities with all of its members!

WARNING:

THIS GAME IS BEST EXPERIENCED BLIND (in the same sense as games such as Undertale),
so refrain from looking at reviews, guides, walkthroughs, Matpat's game theory about this or gameplay videos beforehand!
Trust me, you won't regret it.

The game is available for free at Steam and ddlc.moe !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOILERS AHEAD

Let's talk about the game!
Which girl did you like the most? EXCEPT FOR MONIKA. EVERYONE KNOWS THAT MONIKA IS THE ONLY GIRL DESERVING OF YOUR LOVE
Which route did you end up picking?
Which scene made you tear up? :(
delibrium
All I wanted to do was to just bake cupcakes with Natsuki D:
Ananda
so creeppy heheh
Topic Starter
Asagi Mutsuki
Also chose Natsuki based of instinct and not Satori, while I'm glad that she didn't die in a horrible way relative to the other two, her character development seemed more shallow too as she doesn't have that wow what the fuck factor like the other two and I felt that that's something that could be done better.

Still a (terrifyingly) awesome game tho, the plot twist hits you harder than Yuri and the knive LMAO

Ananda wrote:

so creeppy heheh
What are you saying? This is a romance vn based on literature and poems, nothing creepy about it at all!
Navizel

cdhsausageboy wrote:

Which girl did you like the most?
Really would like to hang out with Sayori.

http://projectlibitina.com/
Topic Starter
Asagi Mutsuki
Spoilers

Navizel wrote:

cdhsausageboy wrote:

Really would like to hang out with Sayori.http://projectlibitina.com/

Navizel wrote:

hang

Navizel wrote:

Sayori
lmao
worst fl player
Oh no
Meah
Oh yes
-Atri-
Just Monika.
Topic Starter
Asagi Mutsuki
JUST FUCKING MONIKAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Nitrous
ĉöśĮÿİâēËĢŜĝśĤðĿèÅŋŗģżŴýײĮ¡ŌÍŝØßįŊìöŏĊÀßĤīĿ°ĽĪţĚïÆÿÆîĵĝļʼnĝŹúÏĚÖĮÙĠāëřĬőÜřŒÞĒØĔĕĨÍŀŢęčţÁŧ«ĥÉşĶú¼ęĘęâŷ¥ũĞĶĄņĤIJŌĊďĈŌÔØʼnñİłĦĻðŢ®ŧ¢É°ķÚ¿ÏŁĔēŞŘ§«ĖŐőŃôĈŧIJĖůØñģčĚÝµĞŸÏĞÚęŗćŔÍōªťĖÌō½ķōݾŦîřİí«śľ±ČİŢőđāĽŴŵğĻĥ©Ě°äĖáŤĢºûğµŶĀÜĴŐŠŵŔïŃĖĄųŞžŦŬÁÜŀ´ÀÙČÒŖĈ伜ćńª¢ĭŢèòĽŪ¼ĉ¯üëõĽůįŕàŅ«ĂōºŐĢ¾õĨ×ğěĐŜĹţęġµŜªŷªçšÚĢĜäÈïŦĨŦĔŴßıĘąŀÏĤĶõįÛÝÄèŨ§Łõőă¹ĿţžîŔő©êŏ½ŀæŧŻ¿¬¾ĹźĢĩĵ·ŊÎŷ޳ņפØĪĪÝÖÞżůĵª©Þũ©ĒªšÛ¶ŶÓÖĸžĆ¹ŊŎŴōěŖĠîÝŵøśČþ»řŸĊ¥áħĎÉýŮòæą¤³ÏĻĢőµĔŜŝŶæúŠę¦āőÂùĸčķž¶¦ÍŧČėřÇśĀIJŵ²¨¬¤ÓěßԣݨŃüċŰĆĆĂ«ūÀíþěŮŘÙ°ŠåĵĀ¹ĘÕ³¸ČŐš£ŚêļÂÒęķāśţŊĔñĀ¶¤ÔĤĔİðćõűÆÈňķŨĩòŏĻ¯ćŇźôĽ±á¦ùųĮũìĴéŨĢ¡úĒĂáŎŌŸŞŴÈêĒ«¸´²ðĚĮŔŭģÅķÕığļóÀŹ¡÷IJÎčĐåŚÒùÎŃŲľőĮʼnżŘŠIJĕŨÂIJļÂĜ±ŪŊÈéť²Ý¿êÁéÏžĒŹōÝàŽëăŶčÙ±Õæň¢Æµ¾ĵÕÕ¡Ď๤øŬłºŻµőŧ¨ªõ÷Ěï¨ÓŰà²řÍŐŋàũíŝĒåÄŬijĭijğŐŏņÞêºŜŠňÙàşïũµĻ¿ã´ŒŚŖŠ¬ōđÆąŶâÝÓÞĖÝűŕâŮÒ´ĽüĪijħ¸Ę·»ËĔĐÒ¨ŏÿŞß°«ęļķ£ŗđřļļħŋŠ³ŦÎŹŵĔÂĿŶĖĊŶā«ŠĆŨĴŋīÌżļåøāÕ°ŽùÕŬ¶ćŻ°řŐÂĖőŅáÛĖŹůàļġêÁ³ë¬ÿøĿĝÞúªľ¬œµŠĺãŠŹŝÈÚŭ²ĒđŰĝűĜĮ½ń§ÜČĘšûľìõšÏļœŝÜÚÝàċĖőÞœ¹Ž¦º¹Á¾ÖøŚŧÚđµ¢ÿãŎņ㊵îĽêĤħåÙöĆ×ĊòŃÞĺÜå·Ī§¤ïĄßŃĮũÂŅŝűĸğ׍ēÓœėħŅŴİîĢŕèŢŴĈŗŝŞòĚŋĴåźçż·Ŝĵħã¦Ċį²ąĹŁ£ÆŹÈÕĭúŚŵą±·áÑijġ××ÂĕûœúœŌŞŋçÃĿ¿ż¡ĤĊ¦ÝŵďłōŰêĉÏĖþŭČŞĘīÄ¡ĚńōŝįĢĿĴŅøčáÆšäõľę³űÉĸŵò
Green Platinum
Looks lame
Topic Starter
Asagi Mutsuki

Green Platinum wrote:

Looks lame
Well you know what they say,

Don't judge a book KKKKKKKKKKK KK KK K K K KKKKK KKKKK KK
by its cover!
Kagari
picked up ddlc thinking that it has the same concept as Katawa Shoujo

good thing this one doesnt include lemons

also i choose Yuri coz of her shy and timid personality... didn't expect her to become like that afterwards, altho we know the fact that it's all Monika's fault tbf
Shinsekai-
I freaking love MONIKA ♥
EneT
A friend told me to play this without saying anything else so I kind of expected there to be a twist
Surprisingly dark but not at all scary like my friend said it was after I had done completing it. Overall a good experience; a good game.

I wanted to get with Monika from the beginning so the ending was a good ending for me. Apart from the part where I deleted her RIP
martyur
mmmmmmmmmm K
Rastecia
Natsuki best girl for me.
SPOILER
I find that this game, its creepy bgm aside, is funny. The animations made me laugh in the middle of night
Hika
jesus this game
AchsanLovers
Yuri is best girl tbh :')
Asaiga

AchsanLovers wrote:

Yuri is best girl tbh :')
Topic Starter
Asagi Mutsuki

AchsanLovers wrote:

Monika is best girl tbh :')
I agree.

CringyWeabo
GetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHead

GET
OUT
OF
MY
HEAD

[box=]Just monika
[/box]
-Atri-
Jerry
I want to eat Natsuki's cupcakes
Meah
Just Monika
Radito_BG
NATSUKI IS THE BEST!
sutobuto
Who lagged on the time youre stuck with Monika?
Yes I have a potato laptop
AnimeAddict04

Navizel wrote:

cdhsausageboy wrote:

Really would like to hang out with Sayori.
" hang out" who gave you the right

http://projectlibitina.com/
Pachiru
< best waifu with Sayori
Blazetop

Radito_BG wrote:

NATSUKI IS THE BEST!
THE BEST, INDEED
Aochie
I sold my soul for cupcakes. xD
Beard
Doki Doki is pretty alright

...I mean not that I like it or anything like I would dedicate my profile picture to it...
futabas
J u s t
M o n i k a
Hatsuhoshi
Doki Doki Literature Club >>>>>>>>>> jUsT mONiKa.exe
MrAdamson45
I'd mainly want to go with Yuri but hanging with Sayori sounds cool.
Alex3i2
I confessed my love to my childhood friend , but the next day she committed suicide :(
Please help me , i'm in depression now

Sorry i don't know where to post this , sorry for off-topic
Topic Starter
Asagi Mutsuki
Hey it feels like everyone is watching big name Youtubers playing this
show more