forum

BOT (Boiled OSU! Tournament)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
boiledcabbages
REGISTRATIONS OPEN

THE QUICK RUNDOWN

Hello OSU! community I will be hosting a 1v1 winner takes all tournament for a ★ Gut Knife | Doppler, Factory New.
Registration will be for players of rank 200k-85k.

Now for more details

How the tournament will go down
It will be a 30 player 1v1 elimination tournament where one match will occur weekly (missing a 2 matches in a row will result in an instant forfeit and withdrawal from the competition).
How to organise a match
Once 30 players have joined the discord and registered as part of the OSU! tournament a roster will be put together by the administrators and will be posted on the discord (if you cannot make the specified day ask a OSU! administrator in the discord and your opponent, if all parties agree it can be postponed to a suitable date)
When it's happening
It will happen anywhere between December and March of 2017 and 2018 once the roster has been finalised.

Where to join and how to sign up
first join this discord https://discord.gg/kqE29zX you will land in a registrations channel and from there contact the server moderator "boiledcabbages"
and then he will add you to the OSU! tournament role, and that's it you've signed up.
For administrator/commentator role follow a similar process though I'll have a maximum of 5 administrators and 5 commentators
The whole tournament will be first come first serve.

The mappool will be released closer to the time though expect 4.5-5.5* maps

PLS be nice it's my first tournament though I hope it will become an annual thing.
Anfang
Just a note, I don't think half of the 6 digits can play or even pass 5.5*, for measure a 30k-70k tournament like RMoT, the maps are around 4.5* and the tiebreaker 5*, look a lot of other tournaments the mappool for this range would be 3.5-4.5* instead imo. Just a recommendation do what you want... Oh yeah and I'm pretty sure a good portion of your players don't play CS:GO, so that prize is pretty pointless. Most tournaments run without a prize or supporter tag prize, or if they do it's big tournaments like OWC.
Topic Starter
boiledcabbages
Thanks, I'll definitely take it into consideration
ninguri
i just wanted a gut knife doppler too bad im over the rank :^(
lolol234
gut doppler for a 5 digit tournament... how rich are you man

also^what^phase^xd
Topic Starter
boiledcabbages

Play Offline wrote:

gut doppler for a 5 digit tournament... how rich are you man

also^what^phase^xd
it'll just be from off the market so no specific (I still figure it's a nice prize) also the tournament will only start once I have at least 25 players
Saltssaumure
I'm 69k and I still can't consistently pass 5* maps...
Aquaza
ty for the free knife