Deleted
Topic Starter
mniminwoo
Deleted
orbital gun
Jaitonat
#2,735
USA

I understand that I will be able to attend all match times, with no rescheduling. I also understand that I must join the discord server and rename to my osu! username in order for my registration to be accepted.

first xd
Skill
Skill
United States

I understand that I will be able to attend all match times, with no rescheduling. I also understand that I must join the discord server and rename to my osu! username in order for my registration to be accepted.
fieryrage
fieryrage
united states of america

this is my 1,000th post wow!!!!!!
Jace
Jace
USA

reflection
Apraxia
United States

Aoiyuuki-
DigitalHypno
United States

Hellcat
Sisters10086
US

lolol234
if the tournament is called 111 shouldn't it be held on november first
Voss
TopSp1n
United Kingdom

Weed
can i commentate
rasssler
rasssler
Germany

Pandadesu
Pandadesu
Austria

bleq
bleq
#5,581
Brazil

Topic Starter
mniminwoo

Play Offline wrote:

if the tournament is called 111 shouldn't it be held on november first
one of these years November first will be on a weekend and I can do that

Weed wrote:

can i commentate
Yes of course you can commentate! There's no stream for this tournament but because you are so insistent on commentating I will let you commentate.
zubs
Lucas Zubs
Brazil

Greyy
Greyy
The netherlands

Mariano
Maariianoo
Argentina

Kaifin
Kaifin
Canada

DeletedUser_8237552
pod
United Kingdom

Vyshus
Vyshus
Germany

gilherme boulos
  • pyccknn
    Brazil

Best459
Best459
United Kingdom

Nakano Itsuki
StarrStyx
Hong Kong, but currently residing in the UK

Monk Gyatso
Monk Gyatso
Australia
Cryption
Cryption
Finland
Chamosiala
Chamosiala
Romania

kiiro127
kiiro127
Germany

emu1337
emu1337
Hungary

xPray
xPray
UK

Miko
Miko
USA

Xilver15
Xilver
Israel

show more