forum

[Archived] Bancho asks me to verify my identity

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
nakanotsu nimi
Problem Details:

Everytime i login and make a new score it would ask me to verify my identity and won't submit the score after that. :(
the page it redirects me to is this one: https://osu.ppy.sh/p/verify?u=Pohm&reason=bancho

Edit:
i will make things clearer, i would login normally, play a song, and it won't submit the score, then a message would pop up and ask me to verify my identity not submitting the score that i just made

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20160410.3cuttingedge
---------------_old_1
So what's the problem? You can't verify or something?

The link that you gave us doesn't work. It's just redirect anyone else but you to this page.
Topic Starter
nakanotsu nimi

--------------- wrote:

So what's the problem? You can't verify or something?

The link that you gave us doesn't work. It's just redirect anyone else but you to this page.
It's getting annoying, i don't get why i need to verify my identity multiple times, plus it won't submit any scores i make during the verification proccess, the link states that the reason is "bancho" and this is what it looks like for me, do you have any idea why this could be happening? thank you
---------------_old_1
after some research, turn out this is a on-going problem with cutting edge for some users.
t/259747/start=2445

and according to InFish (InFish profile:https://osu.ppy.sh/u/3910172)

she fixes this problem by:
"Uninstalling the game, reinstalling on stable, updating, and changing build to cutting edge fixed the problem."
Topic Starter
nakanotsu nimi

--------------- wrote:

after some research, turn out this is a on-going problem with cutting edge for some users.
t/259747/start=2445

and according to InFish (InFish profile:https://osu.ppy.sh/u/3910172)

she fixes this problem by:
"Uninstalling the game, reinstalling on stable, updating, and changing build to cutting edge fixed the problem."
glad to hear i'm not the only one, thank you for your time, much appreciated :)
Pawsu
Are you logging in with different ips, like by using a VPN, Proxy, or using mobile to use osu!? osu! will trigger a verification per IP.
Also, I don't agree with reinstalling. No idea how this would help.
Topic Starter
nakanotsu nimi

Pawsu wrote:

Are you logging in with different ips, like by using a VPN, Proxy, or using mobile to use osu!? osu! will trigger a verification per IP.
Also, I don't agree with reinstalling. No idea how this would help.
I logged with a vpn turned on, these past days I have turned it off to login (and the verification still was triggered), I also have a dynamic ip on my house
peppy
I've checked your account and it doesn't look like you should be requiring verification so much.
Clarendon
so how did you solve it >_>
Underforest

Clarendon wrote:

can you pls don't bump old threads, it can silence you
Pawsu

Clarendon wrote:

Make a new thread if you're having issues please.
MinhMelon
Stable version have this problem too, help me
Death

Pawsu wrote:

Make a new thread if you're having issues please.