Kyouren
Finally, Congratulations! :D
Topic Starter
beaw

KittyAdventure wrote:

Finally, Congratulations! :D
Thanks Mr. Kitty =w=)/
Okoratu
00:34:382 (23,24,25) - why is this 1/4, the only thing going on at this point is 1/3?

playing 1/4 there is really awkward

btw mapping vocals in the weird section without anything isn't the best idea ever because most of the vocal impacts are off the actual timeline so clicking them will feel super weird, like impact for 01:49:025 (7) - is late 01:47:596 (4) - is super early in comparison

like lmao mapping that section seems like a shitfest i think the mania map of it went through that and what it would take to not be that but uhhh i dont feel that's worth it
Arrival
i do agree this sounds very weird playing wise.

please consider or instead
Nardoxyribonucleic
Disqualified as the issues Okorin raised are valid, especially regarding the snaps at 00:34:382 (23,24,25,26) - . Please consider the points mentioned above and reply accordingly.
Topic Starter
beaw
oh okay next time I get a DQ can someone message me about it please thank you
Chewin

Stingy wrote:

? it passed just 1 hr xD
Topic Starter
beaw

Chewin wrote:

Stingy wrote:

? it passed just 1 hr xD
Yeah but I’m at school and I can’t do anything about it ;’v

I can defend my points while at school but I can’t map or anything
Chewin
Don't worry man, you will do it once at home. BNs will help you on getting it qualified back!
Good luck on requalify!
Topic Starter
beaw
Okay... =w=
Topic Starter
beaw

Okorin wrote:

00:34:382 (23,24,25) - why is this 1/4, the only thing going on at this point is 1/3? what diff

playing 1/4 there is really awkward

btw mapping vocals in the weird section without anything isn't the best idea ever because most of the vocal impacts are off the actual timeline so clicking them will feel super weird, like impact for 01:49:025 (7) - is late 01:47:596 (4) - is super early in comparison

like lmao mapping that section seems like a shitfest i think the mania map of it went through that and what it would take to not be that but uhhh i dont feel that's worth it okay so are you going to suggest anything or
Arrival

Stingy wrote:

Okorin wrote:

00:34:382 (23,24,25) - why is this 1/4, the only thing going on at this point is 1/3? what diff
well maybe the only diff where there are 1/4 used ??? lol
Topic Starter
beaw

Arrival wrote:

Stingy wrote:

well maybe the only diff where there are 1/4 used ??? lol

Fixed thanks Arrival 👀
Okoratu
I was implying what the suggestion is, I realize i should have been more straight forward

the diff was 0ni btw, thanks arrival

the suggestion would be either only mapping the off-vocals accurately or only the instruments that are actually snapped for that part instead of mapping both halfway

btw i get the drink references for coca-kantan, diet futsuu and dr. muzukashii, but what's 0ni referencing?
Lumenite-

Okorin wrote:

btw i get the drink references for coca-kantan, diet futsuu and dr. muzukashii, but what's 0ni referencing?
Zero versions of soda like Sprite Zero or Coke Zero, except using an actual 0 instead of the word zero
Topic Starter
beaw

Okorin wrote:

I was implying what the suggestion is, I realize i should have been more straight forward

the diff was 0ni btw, thanks arrival

the suggestion would be either only mapping the off-vocals accurately or only the instruments that are actually snapped for that part instead of mapping both halfway

I mapped the vocals that were on-beat and the piano chords.

I actually changed it yesterday ;w;
Aisha
ZerOni looks really better xD, 0 is so ambiguous

EDIT: (01:47:953 - as reference) is a best way imo, so you follow piano and this 01:48:668 (4) - could be a good connection for the next note. I think it feels really better considering Oko suggestion (please take a relook on what he said here btw :p)
Topic Starter
beaw

xfraczynho wrote:

idk
Nardoxyribonucleic
Here comes a mod for Oni to follow through.

• [0ni]
  1. 00:32:596 and 00:33:132 - you may add d here to make a better spread with Muzukashii. Currently the note density at this spot is quite similar.
  2. 00:37:418 (39,40,41) - maybe try d k k instead of k d d to emphasize the drum beat at 00:37:953 (42) - ?
  3. 01:43:668 (1) - d as you did in Muzukashii for pattern consistency ? The background sound here is not really significant to add finish, so I would recommend using an ordinary don.
  4. 01:54:739 (12) - consider changing this note to k ? This would follow the high-pitched sound effect there and contrast 01:49:025 (6) - nicely.
  5. 02:19:560 (115) - maybe d as you did previously to follow the drum here as well ?
You may call me back after that~ :D
Noffy

Stingy wrote:

xfraczynho wrote:

idk
yeah, the ingame menu font makes 0ni look a lot like oni so the pun is a bit lost in-game :s
I agree ZerOni would be a good alternative
Topic Starter
beaw

Noffy wrote:

yeah, the ingame menu font makes 0ni look a lot like oni so the pun is a bit lost in-game :s
idk still I like 0ni and I don’t see much of a need to change it besides the aesthetic look of the menu?
Noffy

Stingy wrote:

Noffy wrote:

idk still I like 0ni and I don’t see much of a need to change it besides the aesthetic look of the menu?
well like, the menu is the main place you'd see the diffname. The only other place is on the web which you'd only see like, once.
It literally just looks like a plain lowercase oni :(
It's beyond aesthetics so much as the meaning and coolness is nearly totally lost due to the font :'c
Topic Starter
beaw

Noffy wrote:

Stingy wrote:

well like, the menu is the main place you'd see the diffname. The only other place is on the web which you'd only see like, once.
It literally just looks like a plain lowercase oni :(
It's beyond aesthetics so much as the meaning and coolness is nearly totally lost due to the font :'c
I’ll do Oni Zero ;w; will change when I get home
Topic Starter
beaw

Nardoxyribonucleic wrote:

Here comes a mod for Oni to follow through.

• [0ni]
  1. 00:32:596 and 00:33:132 - you may add d here to make a better spread with Muzukashii. Currently the note density at this spot is quite similar. there's no sound lmao
  2. 00:37:418 (39,40,41) - maybe try d k k instead of k d d to emphasize the drum beat at 00:37:953 (42) - ? ok :o
  3. 01:43:668 (1) - d as you did in Muzukashii for pattern consistency ? The background sound here is not really significant to add finish, so I would recommend using an ordinary don. idk why that's a finish
  4. 01:54:739 (12) - consider changing this note to k ? This would follow the high-pitched sound effect there and contrast 01:49:025 (6) - nicely. no because reverb bass kick
  5. 02:19:560 (115) - maybe d as you did previously to follow the drum here as well ? yeah ;w;
You may call me back after that~ :D
Nardoxyribonucleic
A quick recheck here. (no kd)

• [Oni Zero]
  1. 00:32:596 and 00:33:132 - there is an audible beat at these spots. Please reconsider adding d to make a better spread with Muzukashii. Currently the note density at this spot is quite similar. Alternatively you may simplify the pattern in Muzukashii for better difficulty progression considering there is only few notes and a spinner in Kantan and Futsuu respectively.
Topic Starter
beaw

A quick recheck here. (no kd)

• [Oni Zero]
  1. 00:32:596 and 00:33:132 - there is an audible beat at these spots. Please reconsider adding d to make a better spread with Muzukashii. Currently the note density at this spot is quite similar. Alternatively you may simplify the pattern in Muzukashii for better difficulty progression considering there is only few notes and a spinner in Kantan and Futsuu respectively.
Ok
Nardoxyribonucleic
The Oni difficulty looks fine now. Just some more suggestions regarding the SV usage in Muzukashii.

• [Dr. Muzukashii]
  1. 00:23:668 - try to remove this timing point and move the one at 00:24:739 to 00:24:025 - as you did in Oni. Currently the 1/4 ddd overlaps with the next d substantially, which hinders the readability in a great extent.
  2. 02:03:668 - you may move this timing point to 02:03:489 - with 0.9x SV for an aesthetically better slider velocity transition of the 1/4 kkk. Then try 01:55:096 - 0.84x; 02:00:810 - 0.87x for smoother SV increase.
Call me back.
Topic Starter
beaw

The Oni difficulty looks fine now. Just some more suggestions regarding the SV usage in Muzukashii.

• [Dr. Muzukashii]
  1. 00:23:668 - try to remove this timing point and move the one at 00:24:739 to 00:24:025 - as you did in Oni. Currently the 1/4 ddd overlaps with the next d substantially, which hinders the readability in a great extent.
  2. 02:03:668 - you may move this timing point to 02:03:489 - with 0.9x SV for an aesthetically better slider velocity transition of the 1/4 kkk. Then try 01:55:096 - 0.84x; 02:00:810 - 0.87x for smoother SV increase.
Call me back.
Blame Stefan 2017 QwQ
Just kidding Stefan ily ;w;

I’ll fix soon I am eating breakfast
Nardoxyribonucleic
After all these changes, the set seems ready to be pushed forward again.

Rebubbled~
Topic Starter
beaw

After all these changes, the set seems ready to be pushed forward again.

Rebubbled~
>w<)7

I love you Nardo!
Aurele
(╯°□°)╯︵
meii18
owo? OWO!

congratzuuuu Stingy nyan!
Topic Starter
beaw

Gabe wrote:

(╯°□°)╯︵