forum

Marshmello - Alone

posted
Total Posts
show more
AngelKirby
Hello from the other siiiide! Lol.
first off, love all of the jumps in the Lonely diff. they're awesome... :)
But, there are a few problems.
1) there is an incessant number of squares (jumps that consist of 4 notes arranged in a square) in the Hard diff. This is extremely difficult for a 3* player, and can cause people to simply give up. A better idea would be to reduce the number of squares in Hard, and increase in Lonely. this would also balance your difficulties a little better.

2) All of the jumps in Lonely diff are inconsistent. they're all at consistent 1/2 beat (red tick to white tick) intervals, which is great, but most of them are at different distances to each other. that confuses the player, and requires a lot of reading that is mainly present in 5*+ maps. I would recommend lengthening or shortening distances.

3) Loooove what you did with jump-burst (3-5 note stream)-jump! however, if you watch Pishifat's video on streams, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJZ0_MrdSFM& you will see what he says about streams needing to have curves that feel natural and use a wide angle. Some of the curves in the Lonely diff take off at a sharp angle completely irrelevant to the jump. i would suggest amending these angles.

timing's great! Keep up the great work!
CYCO ABHI
Why isnt this ranked ;C
Topic Starter
Zer0-
it won't be ranked. BUT if you manage to get this map 100 stars it can be loved.
Mir

Zer0- wrote:

it won't be ranked. BUT if you manage to get this map 100 stars it can be loved.
can't star if graved lul
Topic Starter
Zer0-

Mir wrote:

Zer0- wrote:

can't star if graved lul
Lul
Weedy
this is a subpar map backed up by popular song :shrug:
Topic Starter
Zer0-

[ Pika ] wrote:

this is a subpar map backed up by popular song :shrug:
YES
Haxwill

Zer0- wrote:

why won't this get ranked, seems quite perfect, it'd be perfect for ranking, i'm even going to try doing a FL Fc for this level even though it's unranked and non-loved.
Weedy

destroyerwilly wrote:

Zer0- wrote:

why won't this get ranked, seems quite perfect, it'd be perfect for ranking, i'm even going to try doing a FL Fc for this level even though it's unranked and non-loved.
"seems quite perfect" xddddddd i cri
Eeyore-
Zer0- I just played the map, and I just wanna say, this is my favourite out of all the songs/maps I've played so far in this game.

Haters gonna hate
-Entropy-
I loved the map and i'm have started to play on hard these days and i like the jumps to train my plays...I would totally play this map when it's ranked. Good Luck and Good Job
Grilo
What should I do to help you with this map? I simply love play both levels.
MolarCobra8
La verdad me encanto el nivel,aparte de que es todo un reto de pasar xD esta muy padre 8-)
Revo1tt
This map is awesome! I really hope it becomes ranked one day.
Zasuhde
RANK THIS! <3
the1chosen
*shocked* why this map isn't ranked???!! one of the best
Fozzy
I love this map! Not sure why its not ranked, anything we can do to help? :(
Deusieus
I thought this map was ranked lol
harris81218
Why graveyard this beatmap ...
This is a good one, especially for jump practicing
TheRealJabengo
I played this map just now cuz of multiplayer, and fell in love with the beat at first, so when I left the lobby to go play it I got confused that it wasnt ranked. 1 - Because (atleast in my experience) people dont put unranked maps and 2 - Because I thought the map played very well. Is there anyway this map will get ranked soon or is it dead? Although it may not mean much, I personally love this map alot.
Gizmbl4
Very good map, and nice song. I wish it would be ranked map.
Milfsekai
good map :D
Mutran
Hello, I have been playing this map for a long time and decided to give my opinion for the one section and by the way I really love this map. I hope that you would map more.

Lonely

1:48:334 - 2:15:070 - make the sliders more curved for the whole section so the match with the beat more and are more comfortable to play
ScytheTheHobo
Really fun just to practice my jumps :D
Zondik
Очень хорошая карта, удобная и сбалансированная, я хочу чтоб её ранкнули
cyrusfaker212
its good so I wish you good luck and I hope that this map will get ranked cuz I love it.

best wishes.
BinahBestWoman
Nice map.
Orofil
I wish this was ranked because I played so good I swear I would've gotten like 100pp.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.