forum

TO-MAS feat. Chima - FLIP FLAP FLIP FLAP (TV SIZE)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Nozhomi
Since you did a post between
Hi again

[Easy :]
  1. 00:04:868 (1,2) - First blanket them correctly, and second stack 00:04:868 (1,3) - for better flow.
  2. 00:37:689 (1,2) - Move 1px down for perfect symmetry, and also do the same for 00:39:740 (3,4) - because they cover the same kind of sound, it's a bit weird to not do the same.
  3. 00:51:022 (2,4) - Better stack pls.
[Hard :]
  1. 00:00:766 (1) - Would make it less curved to make transition to next objects more smooth.
[Insane :]
  1. 00:16:663 (1) - Uncessecary NC.
  2. And same for 01:25:381 (2,3) - .

K that's smth more decent. Will ask Mir to take a look too~
Topic Starter
Cheri

Nozhomi wrote:

Since you did a post between
Hi again

[Easy :]
  1. 00:04:868 (1,2) - First blanket them correctly, and second stack 00:04:868 (1,3) - for better flow. that was so hard to stack but I manage to do it after I made the 2 sliders curve more
  2. 00:37:689 (1,2) - Move 1px down for perfect symmetry, and also do the same for 00:39:740 (3,4) - because they cover the same kind of sound, it's a bit weird to not do the same. I think I did that - I can't move it much due to ds so hope its ok now
  3. 00:51:022 (2,4) - Better stack pls.done
[Hard :]
  1. 00:00:766 (1) - Would make it less curved to make transition to next objects more smooth. done
[Insane :]
  1. 00:16:663 (1) - Uncessecary NC.
  2. And same for 01:25:381 (2,3) - . I got rid of most of the ncs (including the ones ya didn't mention) since it been brought up too much for me to keep them at this point (did the same to hard)

K that's smth more decent. Will ask Mir to take a look too~
thank you :)
Mir
Looks fine now. Tell me when you're ready/
Mir
Double post for bubble.

Metadata is fine, I'm like 99% sure.

No catlogs.

Bubbled.
Topic Starter
Cheri

Mir wrote:

Double post for bubble.

Metadata is fine, I'm like 99% sure.

No catlogs.

Bubbled.
Yay thank you :)
Nozhomi
Fixed quick aesthetic stuff on Easy.

Flap~
Lanturn
There actually is a TV Size version. :(

http://www.lantis.jp/release-item/LACA-9484.html
Mir
literally kill me
Topic Starter
Cheri

Lanturn wrote:

There actually is a TV Size version. :(

http://www.lantis.jp/release-item/LACA-9484.html
Wait it suppose to have (TV Size) in the title?
kind of strange that both ed and op tv sizes rank map of the anime only have tv size in the tags and not the in titles if thats the case
(although it probably was overlook which I understand that it happens)

The metadata I used was from the 1st tv size rank ed map but only because the metadata was from the official site for the anime http://flipflappers.com/goods/ and I figure it was cool to just straight up copy it after reading over it

Either way, I suppose this is something I should be even more careful about if it has to be dq to add it to the title real quick :c
(which I will in the future since I be taking note to this)

A bit off-topic: Why does this site only show the old bg and not the new 1? Never had this happen to my other maps when I change bg so I am a bit confused
Lanturn
It's probably because the OST wasn't out at the time those maps got ranked, or it was just simply missed because it was on the OST and not a Single release.

Don't worry about it anyways, it's just a quick change. The QAT will probably just re-qualify it immediately when you change the Title. If not, the two BN can easily get this back to where it was.

If I remember correctly, the thumbnail goes based off of your earliest submitted map with the MapID or something. It could be reading off an old copy of your map (you probably have the old one without the beatmap ID number folder, and the one everyone else downloads with the beatmap id at the start of the folder.) One way I fixed this was erasing the difficulty's ID and let it submit as a new difficulty.... Or something. That was quite some time ago. I dunno if that would fix your problem anyways. Another thing before resubmitting after fishing out all the duplicate folders... clear your submission cache in Data (hidden folder) -> Submission Cache. Might help, might not.
Topic Starter
Cheri

Lanturn wrote:

It's probably because the OST wasn't out at the time those maps got ranked, or it was just simply missed because it was on the OST and not a Single release.

Don't worry about it anyways, it's just a quick change. The QAT will probably just re-qualify it immediately when you change the Title. If not, the two BN can easily get this back to where it was.

If I remember correctly, the thumbnail goes based off of your earliest submitted map with the MapID or something. It could be reading off an old copy of your map (you probably have the old one without the beatmap ID number folder, and the one everyone else downloads with the beatmap id at the start of the folder.) One way I fixed this was erasing the difficulty's ID and let it submit as a new difficulty.... Or something. That was quite some time ago. I dunno if that would fix your problem anyways. Another thing before resubmitting after fishing out all the duplicate folders... clear your submission cache in Data (hidden folder) -> Submission Cache. Might help, might not.
tried does methods before D:

oh well the bg seems to show on the new site though so I guess its ok

EDIT: well I have the new title prepare (remove tv size from tags) so if it does get dq for title - I will update it immediately to get it back on the road :)
makisokk
Good job
DJ lucky!
#1 (つ✧ω✧)つ
meii18
@hailie you can request dq for fixing the title (talking with a qat to do that) rather than waiting for someone to dq
Topic Starter
Cheri

ByBy wrote:

@hailie you can request dq for fixing the title (talking with a qat to do that) rather than waiting for someone to dq
ik - I gonna do it when I wake up since it is quite late atm
IamKwaN
i think your source is missing a word

should be フリップフラッパーズ
Okoratu
yea lol

Topic Starter
Cheri
I am such a fail... anyways I fix the source - add (TV SIZE) to the title

IamKwaN
ok
Okoratu
ok

Mir: dead
Noz: /shrug

anime: saved
Seijiro
:b:an a:b:ime
Nozhomi

Okorin wrote:

ok

Mir: dead
Noz: /shrug

anime: saved
best post of 2017
Topic Starter
Cheri
Didn't realize it was getting officially rank on my sis's birthday :o

Thank you so much everyone who has helped push this map forward!

Especially to Nozhomi and Mir as this wouldn't had gotten rank without them <3

It was fun getting this mapset rank and I hope to get more maps rank soon!
Jonis221
G