forum

Rin - Mythic set ~ Heart-Stirring Urban Legends

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
yaspo
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on vrijdag 27 oktober 2017 at 15:29:09

Artist: Rin
Title: Mythic set ~ Heart-Stirring Urban Legends
Source: 東方深秘録 ~ Urban Legend in Limbo.
Tags: touhou shinpiroku th14.5 心揺さぶる都市伝説 東方深秘録 sdafsf mithew
BPM: 83,25
Filesize: 9955kb
Play Time: 02:46
Difficulties Available:
  1. Another (4,55 stars, 390 notes)
  2. Easy (1,6 stars, 148 notes)
  3. Hard (2,72 stars, 290 notes)
  4. Insane (3,77 stars, 353 notes)
  5. mithew's Extra (5,02 stars, 403 notes)
  6. Normal (1,94 stars, 201 notes)
  7. sdafsf's Extra (4,82 stars, 450 notes)
Download: Rin - Mythic set ~ Heart-Stirring Urban Legends
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Community Mentorship Program Traditional Mapping Contest #1 Winner

1st place: yaspo (Another)
2nd place: sdafsf (Extra)
3rd place: mithew (Extra)

special thanks to
-Mo- for teaching me
Tess for teaching me
Halfslashed for roasting me
Mun for tilting me
Cycle 3 people for memeing with me
_handholding

General
  1. Might be worth cutting the start of the mp3. It takes up a bit of file space and I doubt many ppl are interested in listening to the lead in.
  2. 02:28:950 (1) - I don't really get the point in colour haxing to be quite honest (for the lower diffs at least). You only used 2 combo colours for the easy. The only time you used a third colour for the normal was for 02:28:950 (1) which was somewhat irrelevant as they were many places that had 1/3 reverse sliders so I don't see what meaningful purpose it servers. I would just cut out the other 2 colours if I were you

Easy
  1. It's deemed unrankable to silence both the slider slide and sliderticks (by adjusting the volume of the timing points like you did in the beginning) at the same time
  2. In the beginning you have a lot of varying combo lengths and I couldn't spot a real reason for it looking at your patterns. I would suggestion having all your combos throughout the map 1 every 2 measures
  3. 01:05:226 (2) - Because of the beats you follow with the slider nodes it would much easier to follow if you mapped the beat 01:06:307 rather than the 2 adjacent blue ticks as this is far more predominant. You could use this https://i.imgur.com/Mi2G6VG.png or if you really don't like breaking polarity with circles as most mappers don't you could try this https://i.imgur.com/Acbmqux.png
  4. I'm just going to throw my suggestion for the rhythm in the very beginning of the song https://i.imgur.com/79SFRvU.png . The blue ticks (where the reverse lands on) are more predominant. This new suggestion also avoids long sliders as well as having a break between objects making it much more beginner friendly

Normal
  1. Rhythm suggestion for beginning https://i.imgur.com/qqU2tDJ.png Same reasons as the easy diff + I think it's more fitting to the song
  2. 01:58:950 - ok so there are 2 timing points here, looks intentional for hitsounding reasons but is the volume setting intentional too? It's lower here than the first 2 sliders 01:57:075 (2,3)
  3. 02:28:950 (1) -
  4. 02:15:356 (2,3,4,5) - Try not to have patterns like this. When you have circles (4) that go behind the slider you followed (2) it can make it very hard to read. Something like this would eliminate that https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9224657 but of course many other patterns would do.
[]No kds, I'll come back and mod the other diffs at a later time
[]edit

yaspo wrote:

The difficulties that are mapped by me (so not sdafsf's and mithew's Extra) are all built around the same concept. This concept being that the map goes from left to right to left to right to ... you get it. Combo colours also follow this system, red colours go from left to right, blue combo colours go from right to left. While I tried to keep its impact very minimal and made sure to keep things consistent, this concept does affect rhythm in a few places. Some arranges might look like they're not optimal, colour haxing might seem weird, maybe you don't like the amount of horizontality this causes, etc etc, it's all a result of this left-right concept. While you're free to point out and suggest anything, in some places I might use the concept as a way to explain my choices.
ok so several things. It wouldn't be needed to keep the other 2 colours for the other diffs and apply them in places such as 02:28:950 (1,2) in the normal for example; it breaks your very concept.

But to be quite honest this concept doesn't really have a real purpose to it or function. This is especially true in the lower diffs where it wouldn't matter at all. A lot of concepts are set down to serve a purpose eg Hollow wing's Deconstruction Star had circles place horizontally and perfectly vertical sliders to have direct impact on gameplay by dictating their cursor movement, or a map I made quite recently https://osu.ppy.sh/s/630109 where I made the combo colours reflect the speed of the different SV speeds I used in the map. In this concept I don't think many people would have guessed your intentions behind it and the varying NCs skews up the hp drain throughout the map. With all this said I don't think it's unrankable as such but I would recommend against having it in your lower difficulties because of the hp reason and I believe difficulties made for beginners should avoid patterns and concepts that can cause unfavourable gameplay.

Further more into your concept when you have 2 sets of pairs it messes up your image when you mix them together in patterns like 01:23:325 (1,2,3,1,2,3) (Another difficulty) . I can see that you used a different combo colour because wanted to keep distinctive combo lengths without using the same colour in the pair since you aren't changing direction but just doesn't blend well if you have that same combo colour be one of your primary colours in another section. I would recommend using adopting a 5th colour, or just having 1 pair of colours and extra colour to map your triplet patterns.

It comes off as (illogical...?) to have your Insane + Another diff go about the concept differently than the other diffs. You have 4 colours in the insane and another alternating between sections, but don't do the same for the other diffs (apart from that one instance in normal). Also you have patterns such as 01:42:388 (2) - which don't adopt your concept despite going in different directions xd

yaspo wrote:

As explained before, I don't really like skipping too many sounds in a quiet section like this. The reverses also make it rather difficult to introduce the left-right concept; the way it's currently laid out makes it much clearer than a reverse ever could. The rhythm is interesting and fitting though, it'll just have a hard time fitting into this place in the map.
Well you've prioritising play-ability over your concept here. This is one thing I firmly believe is that the lowest difficult should as simple as possible to appease those new to the game. Playing continuous sliders with no gaps bigger than 1/1 is a lot harder than you think. You need to actively click down and follow where as you wouldn't in a pause. I don't see how the rhythm could be more interesting as the one I pointed out; mine has 2 circles and a reverse slider where as yours consists of 3/2 + 1/2 sldiers, I don't see how that would be objectively more interesting. Also you talked about how you didn't like skipping too many sounds yet you skipped out on the biggest one at 00:59:280
[]

Hard
  1. 01:00:902 (1) - Not only do I not remember hearing this finish when modding the lower difficulties it sounds incredibly out of place. There isn't anything in the music that supports a finish. Remove it and replace it with a whistle, feels like you just added this just because it's a downbeat. This goes for 01:03:064 (1) - as well
  2. 01:07:388 (1) - Can you give me your reasons as to why you chose to emphasise this object with so much spacing but didn't do the same for 01:09:263 (1) - and 01:11:138 (1) - etc

Insane
  1. 01:00:902 (1) - Same as hard
  2. 01:14:888 (1) - I don't see why the SV of this section has to be lower than 01:29:888 (1) when it's not THAT much different, most ppl would even see it as just a repeated section
[]So there are a few more things I would have pointed out but I'm just going to wait until more people of the mentorship program mod this so I can see their point of view first

w ~
Topic Starter
yaspo

Kisses wrote:

General
  1. Might be worth cutting the start of the mp3. It takes up a bit of file space and I doubt many ppl are interested in listening to the lead in.
    o. I don't think anyone thought of this lol, I'll work on getting it cut.
  2. 02:28:950 (1) - I don't really get the point in colour haxing to be quite honest (for the lower diffs at least). You only used 2 combo colours for the easy. The only time you used a third colour for the normal was for 02:28:950 (1) which was somewhat irrelevant as they were many places that had 1/3 reverse sliders so I don't see what meaningful purpose it servers. I would just cut out the other 2 colours if I were you Response below

Soo, I'm gonna drop a little box here that I can copy paste later on in case this comes up somewhere else.

yaspo wrote:

The difficulties that are mapped by me (so not sdafsf's and mithew's Extra) are all built around the same concept. This concept being that the map goes from left to right to left to right to ... you get it. Combo colours also follow this system, red colours go from left to right, blue combo colours go from right to left. While I tried to keep its impact very minimal and made sure to keep things consistent, this concept does affect rhythm in a few places. Some arranges might look like they're not optimal, colour haxing might seem weird, maybe you don't like the amount of horizontality this causes, etc etc, it's all a result of this left-right concept. While you're free to point out and suggest anything, in some places I might use the concept as a way to explain my choices.

Easy
  1. It's deemed unrankable to silence both the slider slide and sliderticks (by adjusting the volume of the timing points like you did in the beginning) at the same time unsilenced sliderslides in Easy
  2. In the beginning you have a lot of varying combo lengths and I couldn't spot a real reason for it looking at your patterns. I would suggestion having all your combos throughout the map 1 every 2 measures Left-right concept explained above
  3. 01:05:226 (2) - Because of the beats you follow with the slider nodes it would much easier to follow if you mapped the beat 01:06:307 rather than the 2 adjacent blue ticks as this is far more predominant. You could use this https://i.imgur.com/Mi2G6VG.png or if you really don't like breaking polarity with circles as most mappers don't you could try this https://i.imgur.com/Acbmqux.png I disagree that this makes things easier to follow. Due to the constant 1/2 gaps before, any 3/4 gap will be hard to grasp on an Easy. I also believe that skipping a sound is confusing when the music is mostly silent aside from a single instrument. These 2 things combined are why I opted to make the first hearable sound clickable. Lastly, I am aware of the 3/4 gap here 01:06:848 (4,1) - but this one is fitting in the sense that it indicates change. The map changes BPM and snapping after this, so I feel like it's better to reserve the 3/4 gap for that occasion.
  4. I'm just going to throw my suggestion for the rhythm in the very beginning of the song https://i.imgur.com/79SFRvU.png . The blue ticks (where the reverse lands on) are more predominant. This new suggestion also avoids long sliders as well as having a break between objects making it much more beginner friendly As explained before, I don't really like skipping too many sounds in a quiet section like this. The reverses also make it rather difficult to introduce the left-right concept; the way it's currently laid out makes it much clearer than a reverse ever could. The rhythm is interesting and fitting though, it'll just have a hard time fitting into this place in the map.

Normal
  1. Rhythm suggestion for beginning https://i.imgur.com/qqU2tDJ.png Same reasons as the easy diff + I think it's more fitting to the song This rhythm works better than the easy one, but the reverse problem remains. Additionally, I'd like to follow the harmony (the constant 1/2 layer on white and red ticks) instead of the melody, as I feel like it's a strong asset to the vibe of this section, and it functions like a sort of pseudo-percussion.
  2. 01:58:950 - ok so there are 2 timing points here, looks intentional for hitsounding reasons but is the volume setting intentional too? It's lower here than the first 2 sliders 01:57:075 (2,3) oh, I intended a build-up in hitsound volume, not sure what happened there. Fixed across all difficulties.
  3. 02:28:950 (1) - Colour-haxing explained before
  4. 02:15:356 (2,3,4,5) - Try not to have patterns like this. When you have circles (4) that go behind the slider you followed (2) it can make it very hard to read. Something like this would eliminate that https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9224657 but of course many other patterns would do. Did a thing, should be good now.
[]No kds, I'll come back and mod the other diffs at a later time Too bad you don't want kds, you'd have been my first :(

Kisses' edit wrote:

ok so several things. It wouldn't be needed to keep the other 2 colours for the other diffs and apply them in places such as 02:28:950 (1,2) in the normal for example; it breaks your very concept.
The 2 extra colours are just there as a reserve in the lower diffs, in case I needed a second red or a second blue in a very specific situation. In the Normal I did need it, so I used it. It still obeys the concept as I intended it.

But to be quite honest this concept doesn't really have a real purpose to it or function. This is especially true in the lower diffs where it wouldn't matter at all. A lot of concepts are set down to serve a purpose eg Hollow wing's Deconstruction Star had circles place horizontally and perfectly vertical sliders to have direct impact on gameplay by dictating their cursor movement, or a map I made quite recently https://osu.ppy.sh/s/630109 where I made the combo colours reflect the speed of the different SV speeds I used in the map.
It serves a very real purpose, in my opinion. The combo colour usage is not the main concept, it simply aids in displaying it. Going from left to right to left is the concept. It adds a certain vibe to the map which I feel other maps don't have, which I can't really put to more specific words. Aside from that it also forces me to manage movement and placement in a different way than I usually do, so there's that. I agree that it doesn't do much in lower diffs aside from affecting object arrangment, but that doesn't hurt the difficulties. I just did it in the low diffs because it seemed like a nice touch. If we're going to take Hollow Wings as an example, Odura Mizushibuki has the same kind of thing going on; general placement and difficulty concepts appear strongly throughout the whole spread (sadly I'm not even close to being Hollow Wings).

In this concept I don't think many people would have guessed your intentions behind it and the varying NCs skews up the hp drain throughout the map. With all this said I don't think it's unrankable as such but I would recommend against having it in your lower difficulties because of the hp reason and I believe difficulties made for beginners should avoid patterns and concepts that can cause unfavourable gameplay.
People missing the concept is my fault, making things clear is hard. That doesn't mean it's not there, and it should be really clear once informed. I don't think any map or idea should be affected by HP. It's well known that the mechanics of HP drain don't make much sense, so I don't want to play by its rules either. If this really forms an issue, I could just lower the HP instead, even if that makes things "too easy".

Further more into your concept when you have 2 sets of pairs it messes up your image when you mix them together in patterns like 01:23:325 (1,2,3,1,2,3) (Another difficulty) . I can see that you used a different combo colour because wanted to keep distinctive combo lengths without using the same colour in the pair since you aren't changing direction but just doesn't blend well if you have that same combo colour be one of your primary colours in another section. I would recommend using adopting a 5th colour, or just having 1 pair of colours and extra colour to map your triplet patterns.
You're right, that's something I hadn't considdered while mapping the higher difficulties. I'll look into implementing one of your solutions or find alternatives.

It comes off as (illogical...?) to have your Insane + Another diff go about the concept differently than the other diffs. You have 4 colours in the insane and another alternating between sections, but don't do the same for the other diffs (apart from that one instance in normal). Also you have patterns such as 01:42:388 (2) - which don't adopt your concept despite going in different directions xd
I wanted to tone down the amount of colours in easy and normal, to provide a simpler image of the concept. Hard is .. idk, I might as well use all 4 colours there. As for your example, I don't think that's an issue. It's more about the general direction of the combo itself and trying to keep NCs from being too spammy rather than about each individual object.

Well you've prioritising play-ability over your concept here. This is one thing I firmly believe is that the lowest difficult should as simple as possible to appease those new to the game. Playing continuous sliders with no gaps bigger than 1/1 is a lot harder than you think. You need to actively click down and follow where as you wouldn't in a pause. I don't see how the rhythm could be more interesting as the one I pointed out; mine has 2 circles and a reverse slider where as yours consists of 3/2 + 1/2 sldiers, I don't see how that would be objectively more interesting. Also you talked about how you didn't like skipping too many sounds yet you skipped out on the biggest one at 00:59:280
You probably mean the inverse, but yes, I can see the advantage of adding some breaks now. This is more a result of my inexperience with Easy diffs, so I'll work on a solution. I never said or implied that your rhythm isn't interesting, I actually said the opposite, you may have misread it. As for the sound you pointed out, you can't have everything in easy diffs. More importantly, I already claimed that I'm following the harmony on the white and red ticks, you can see this thoughout all diffs. This means that the particular sound you pointed out doesn't carry the same importance to me as it does to you.

Hard
  1. 01:00:902 (1) - Not only do I not remember hearing this finish when modding the lower difficulties it sounds incredibly out of place. There isn't anything in the music that supports a finish. Remove it and replace it with a whistle, feels like you just added this just because it's a downbeat. This goes for 01:03:064 (1) - as well Had my reasons, but I agree that it's unfitting, Removed finish in Hard, Insane, Another
  2. 01:07:388 (1) - Can you give me your reasons as to why you chose to emphasise this object with so much spacing but didn't do the same for 01:09:263 (1) - and 01:11:138 (1) - etc I feel like the first occurence of that sound is much more impactful than the others. The reasons for that are that it breaks the quiet section very abruptly and that it's also more than just that sound. It's a turning point for the song, bpm and snapping change at this point. That said, I do agree that I might have spaced it out a bit too far considdering the difficulty has no other jumps, so reduced a bit.

Insane
  1. 01:00:902 (1) - Same as hard Fixed
  2. 01:14:888 (1) - I don't see why the SV of this section has to be lower than 01:29:888 (1) when it's not THAT much different, most ppl would even see it as just a repeated section I don't see it as a fully repeated section. While the music generally stays the same, it gets louder in both background and foreground, and some instruments get added. In that sense, I felt like the entire section is more intense than the previous one and portrayed it as such.
    Rhythms get more dense, spacing increases a bit and SV goes up as well.

[]So there are a few more things I would have pointed out but I'm just going to wait until more people of the mentorship program mod this so I can see their point of view first

w ~ Thanks for modding and gratz on getting my first ever kd \o/
UndeadCapulet
grats:

general

reimu bg makes me angry

---

mithew

your backandforth jumparranges like 01:25:200 (1,2,1,2,1,2,3) - , 01:32:700 (1,2,1,2,1,2,3,1) - , etc. seem really tossed in to me, they don't really tie to any of the map's other ideas. they've been mostly placed on relatively quiet beats, but they're like rly big in spacing so the parts feel overemphasized, and they detract from the power your much more deliberate jumparranges like 01:23:325 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - have. that jump arrange is mapped to clear beats, with obvious spacing to match, but the other backandforth arranges don't have that imo. think you should really change those to have more obvious spacing ties and/or re-rhythm to closer match the instrumental

also the 01:47:231 (2,3,4) - , etc. 1/6 is weirdly included imo since surrounding sliderbodies blatantly skip over the same beats, i kinda think mapping just these couple 1/6 each measure detracts from the overall niceness of this slow section

other than those 2 major points things seem mostly solid

---

sdaf

1. 01:04:866 (1,2) - this is the same melodyline as the later parts of the map but you interpreted it differently here, think you should adjust your arranging and nc'ing to match stuff like 01:12:856 (1,2) -
  2. 01:12:856 (1,2) - can't rly do this accentuation nc if you aren't going to match 01:13:794 (5,1) - and 01:14:731 (4,1) - accordingly, just sticks out as conflicting nc'ing. same for 02:42:856 (1,2) -
  3. 01:23:325 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - think you should rearrange here, or at least swap the combos' patterning, the instrument you're following here is lowering in pitch and intensity, it'd be more fitting imo if the spacing changes reflect that
  4. 01:38:325 (1,2,3,1,2) - same thing here, but also don't use a slider silly
  5. 02:36:450 (1) - switching to a slider here is really weird to me when you so strongly switched to those keyboard notes, and now you're ignoring them
---

another

1. really no reason for the big jumps like 01:00:541 (7,8,1) - during the musicbox section, just feels overly straining for such a supercalm part, esp compared to the really powerful upcoming section. let that part shine with the jumps, keep things simple here
  2. 01:12:700 (1) - should really make this 2 circles instead, to better show off the slidertail's highpitch beat, and to match the previous 01:08:950 (6,7) - (also put the nc on 01:13:013 (2) - /runs)
  3. 01:17:700 (1,2,3) - these are super close together, and arranging these superclose slider in a straight line like this really makes them feel weak. the player will move from one sliderhead to the next well before they need to click, causing unsatisfying halts of cursor motion. even your lower insane diff has bigger spacing here. spacing them more like https://puu.sh/xR7bN/c04cc3f427.png will feel much, much better. same thing for pretty much any instance of this arrange showing up (other than the slowparts ofc)
  4. 01:39:107 (3) - i know this is here to show off that drumbeat but i think it really just detracts from how nicefeeling your following of the keyboardbeats is. i think it's much better to just stick to the previous keyboard arrange
  5. 01:58:950 (1,2,3,4) - think you went too ham on the spacing crescendo here, resulting in your swap to circles for the drums making a huge jump arrange, largestfeeling in the map
  6. 02:18:013 (2,3) - that spacing thing earlier applies to this arrange as well, this superforced blanket feels especially unsatisfying to play, you're even trying to show off the nice melodyline here but this is the weakestfeeling slider ever. same for 02:33:325 (3) -
  7. 02:36:919 (1) - perhaps use a slider instead, the current 1/1 gap to 02:37:388 (1) - feels very weak when it follows that big 1/3 rhythmspam arrange. 02:36:762 (3,1) - is so big, following that with a closerspaced 1/1 gap makes 02:37:388 (1) - incredibly weak
---

Insane

1. 01:28:950 (3) - nc to match 01:23:325 (1) - , etc.
  2. 02:11:606 (2) - should probably me another 2/3 slider, for nicer violinfollowing
gj on this diff

---

normal

think your colourhaxing is messed up in this one
01:12:700 (4) - should rly put this note at 01:12:856 - instead, for obvious reasons

---
sdafsf

UndeadCapulet wrote:

grats:

sdaf

1. 01:04:866 (1,2) - this is the same melodyline as the later parts of the map but you interpreted it differently here, i dont know if i get this right but this seems like 2 seperate points. 01:04:866 (1,2) - is similar to 01:00:541 (1,2) - and 01:02:523 (1,2) - think you should adjust your arranging and nc'ing to match stuff like 01:12:856 (1,2) - as for this yes
  2. 01:12:856 (1,2) - can't rly do this accentuation nc if you aren't going to match 01:13:794 (5,1) - and 01:14:731 (4,1) - accordingly, just sticks out as conflicting nc'ing. same for 02:42:856 (1,2) - uh i think you posted the wrong timestamp for the previous point anyways, fixed
  3. 01:23:325 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - think you should rearrange here, or at least swap the combos' patterning, the instrument you're following here is lowering in pitch and intensity, it'd be more fitting imo if the spacing changes reflect that its like that because of the drums on 01:23:794 (1,2,3) - 01:23:481 (2,3) - doesnt have drums. its definetly a point worth considering though so if you call me back and you believe my reasoning isnt strong enough ill change it because im fine with both
  4. 01:38:325 (1,2,3,1,2) - same thing here, but also don't use a slider silly really dense but yes. might want a slider somewhere in there,
    just dont know where
  5. 02:36:450 (1) - switching to a slider here is really weird to me when you so strongly switched to those keyboard notes, and now you're ignoring them wow i didnt hear that in the mp3 but i guess its nice because i want the finale to be hard.
things
---
update
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 74888
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.3
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 0

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 2.5
BeatDivisor: 6
GridSize: 16
TimelineZoom: 1.8

[Metadata]
Title:Mythic set ~ Heart-Stirring Urban Legends
TitleUnicode:Mythic set 〜 心揺さぶる都市伝説
Artist:Rin
ArtistUnicode:凛
Creator:yaspo
Version:sdafsf's Extra
Source:東方深秘録 ~ Urban Legend in Limbo.
Tags:touhou shinpiroku th14.5 心揺さぶる都市伝説 東方深秘録 sdafsf mithew
BeatmapID:1429981
BeatmapSetID:676064

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:6
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:8
ApproachRate:9
SliderMultiplier:1.75
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"700306.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
67388,-125,4,2,85,80,0,0
73013,-100,4,2,85,80,0,0
74888,-83.3333333333333,4,2,85,60,0,0
89888,-76.9230769230769,4,2,85,70,0,1
104888,-166.666666666667,4,2,85,50,0,0
113638,-100,4,2,85,60,0,0
113950,-125,4,2,85,55,0,0
116138,-166.666666666667,4,2,85,50,0,0
118325,-142.857142857143,4,2,85,50,0,0
119575,-125,4,2,85,50,0,0
126763,-117.647058823529,4,2,85,55,0,0
127075,-111.111111111111,4,2,85,60,0,0
127388,-83.3333333333333,4,2,85,70,0,1
140513,-71.4285714285714,4,2,85,80,0,1
142388,-125,4,2,85,60,0,0
149888,-76.9230769230769,4,2,85,80,0,1
157388,-125,4,2,85,80,0,0
163013,-100,4,2,85,80,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 255,128,0
Combo2 : 128,0,64
Combo3 : 255,198,226
Combo4 : 206,206,206
Combo5 : 255,255,91
Combo6 : 111,0,221
Combo7 : 191,191,255
Combo8 : 91,91,91

[HitObjects]
17,143,58740,37,0,0:0:0:0:
17,143,59100,1,0,0:0:0:0:
85,194,59280,2,0,L|81:248,1,43.75
73,318,59640,1,0,0:0:0:0:
151,288,59821,53,0,0:0:0:0:
151,288,60001,1,0,0:0:0:0:
213,340,60181,1,0,0:0:0:0:
289,309,60361,1,0,0:0:0:0:
300,225,60541,53,0,0:0:0:0:
364,278,60721,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,354,60902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,354,61262,53,0,0:0:0:0:
364,278,61442,2,0,L|372:211,1,43.75
371,158,61803,1,0,0:0:0:0:
301,192,61983,1,0,0:0:0:0:
290,269,62163,1,0,0:0:0:0:
220,303,62343,1,0,0:0:0:0:
231,226,62523,53,0,0:0:0:0:
220,303,62703,1,0,0:0:0:0:
150,337,62883,1,0,0:0:0:0:
85,293,63064,1,0,0:0:0:0:
85,293,63424,53,0,0:0:0:0:
84,215,63604,2,0,L|85:149,1,43.75
83,93,63965,1,0,0:0:0:0:
155,134,64145,53,0,0:0:0:0:
155,134,64325,1,0,0:0:0:0:
231,98,64505,1,0,0:0:0:0:
303,139,64685,1,0,0:0:0:0:
229,182,64866,53,0,0:0:0:0:
301,223,65046,1,0,0:0:0:0:
377,187,65226,1,0,0:0:0:0:
377,107,65406,2,0,L|440:106,1,43.75
303,139,65767,1,0,0:0:0:0:
303,139,66127,53,0,0:0:0:0:
229,182,66307,1,0,0:0:0:0:
231,98,66487,2,0,L|232:41,1,43.75
229,182,66848,1,0,0:0:0:0:
229,182,67208,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,295,67388,86,0,L|389:196,1,93.3333333333333,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,315,67856,2,0,L|306:265,1,46.6666666666667
310,192,68169,1,0,0:0:0:0:
227,346,68325,1,8,0:3:0:0:
234,263,68481,1,0,0:0:0:0:
242,367,68638,1,0,0:0:0:0:
219,242,68794,1,0,0:0:0:0:
161,384,68950,53,8,0:0:0:0:
302,310,69106,1,8,0:0:0:0:
102,324,69263,54,0,L|3:332,1,93.3333333333333,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
143,255,69731,2,0,L|192:258,1,46.6666666666667
265,269,70044,1,0,0:0:0:0:
100,182,70200,53,8,0:0:0:0:
127,334,70356,1,0,0:0:0:0:
185,188,70513,1,0,0:0:0:0:
290,321,70669,53,0,0:0:0:0:
143,255,70826,1,8,0:0:0:0:
296,217,70981,1,8,0:0:0:0:
208,384,71138,54,0,L|214:281,1,93.3333333333333,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
294,171,71606,2,0,L|296:217,1,46.6666666666667
300,304,71919,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,131,72075,1,8,0:3:0:0:
368,255,72231,1,0,0:0:0:0:
343,110,72388,1,0,0:0:0:0:
383,276,72544,1,0,0:0:0:0:
442,107,72700,53,0,0:0:0:0:
482,273,72856,1,8,0:0:0:0:
289,222,73013,53,8,0:0:0:0:
289,222,73169,2,0,P|283:252|291:289,1,58.3333333333333,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
209,124,73481,2,0,P|215:154|207:191,1,58.3333333333333,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,240,73794,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,56,73950,53,8,0:0:0:0:
256,56,74106,2,0,L|324:62,1,58.3333333333333,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
430,117,74419,2,0,L|362:123,1,58.3333333333333,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
287,136,74731,1,8,0:0:0:0:
448,38,74888,70,0,P|502:78|506:147,1,139.999995727539,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
431,261,75356,2,0,L|425:191,1,69.9999978637696,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
371,122,75669,1,8,0:0:0:0:
370,312,75825,54,0,P|443:340|498:303,1,139.999995727539,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
512,233,76294,1,2,0:0:0:0:
431,261,76450,53,0,0:0:0:0:
506,145,76606,1,8,0:0:0:0:
326,209,76763,54,0,B|352:272|352:272|336:357,1,139.999995727539,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
190,384,77231,2,0,L|269:380,1,69.9999978637696,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
325,340,77544,1,2,0:0:0:0:
120,301,77700,54,0,P|113:319|144:311,1,69.9999978637696,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
266,279,78013,2,0,P|245:298|243:270,1,69.9999978637696,8|2,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
155,180,78325,2,0,P|148:198|179:190,1,69.9999978637696,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
92,300,78638,54,0,B|104:231|45:245|78:143,1,139.999995727539,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
127,40,79106,2,0,P|131:74|122:107,1,69.9999978637696,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
55,167,79419,1,0,0:0:0:0:
214,112,79575,1,8,0:0:0:0:
208,215,79731,54,0,L|213:135,1,69.9999978637696,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
217,74,80044,1,2,0:0:0:0:
283,194,80200,1,0,0:0:0:0:
139,147,80356,1,8,0:0:0:0:
349,149,80513,54,0,B|395:186|375:245|375:245|366:214|339:196,1,139.999995727539,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
269,328,80981,2,0,P|278:294|301:268,1,69.9999978637696,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
378,259,81294,1,0,0:0:0:0:
329,380,81450,54,0,P|263:352|193:373,1,139.999995727539,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
124,384,81919,1,2,0:0:0:0:
142,243,82075,2,0,P|151:285|139:326,1,69.9999978637696,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
77,186,82388,54,0,P|141:210|207:192,1,139.999995727539,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
245,61,82856,2,0,L|251:145,1,69.9999978637696,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
286,201,83169,1,0,0:0:0:0:
147,121,83325,53,10,0:0:0:0:
143,199,83481,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,241,83638,1,0,0:0:0:0:
89,260,83794,53,2,0:0:0:0:
213,163,83950,1,0,0:0:0:0:
154,302,84106,1,10,0:0:0:0:
69,126,84263,54,0,B|97:190|97:190|88:264,1,139.999995727539,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,357,84731,2,0,L|10:274,1,69.9999978637696,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
16,203,85044,1,0,0:0:0:0:
124,333,85200,54,0,P|104:330|119:358,1,69.9999978637696,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
242,281,85513,2,0,P|261:278|246:306,1,69.9999978637696,8|2,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
137,227,85825,2,0,P|117:224|132:252,1,69.9999978637696,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
335,224,86138,54,0,B|319:290|319:290|339:372,1,139.999995727539,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
420,221,86606,2,0,L|404:290,1,69.9999978637696,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
436,363,86919,1,0,0:0:0:0:
482,176,87075,54,0,P|447:149|398:148,1,69.9999978637696,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
294,219,87388,2,0,P|334:202|360:160,1,69.9999978637696,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
350,34,87700,2,0,P|344:77|367:120,1,69.9999978637696,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
486,27,88013,54,0,B|416:45|416:45|338:32,1,139.999995727539,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,40,88481,2,0,B|282:22|282:22|360:35,1,139.999995727539,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
250,214,88950,38,0,L|215:212,1,34.9999989318848,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,157,89106,2,0,L|371:155,1,34.9999989318848,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
238,202,89263,2,0,L|203:200,1,34.9999989318848,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
363,227,89419,54,0,P|340:231|326:230,1,34.9999989318848,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
185,284,89575,2,0,P|208:288|222:287,1,34.9999989318848,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
375,216,89731,2,0,P|352:220|338:219,1,34.9999989318848,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
119,345,89888,6,0,B|155:275|155:275|149:201,1,151.666659723918,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
130,126,90356,1,2,0:0:0:0:
74,256,90513,1,0,0:0:0:0:
212,160,90669,1,8,0:0:0:0:
2,208,90825,54,0,P|-6:283|58:343,1,151.666659723918,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
126,342,91294,1,2,0:0:0:0:
64,165,91450,53,0,0:0:0:0:
35,353,91606,1,8,0:0:0:0:
223,231,91763,54,0,L|73:255,1,151.666659723918,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
254,147,92231,2,0,L|168:160,1,75.833329861959,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
115,110,92544,1,0,0:0:0:0:
276,234,92700,54,0,P|283:254|294:223,1,75.833329861959,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
422,131,93013,2,0,P|435:114|403:120,1,75.833329861959,8|2,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,57,93325,2,0,P|239:53|260:78,1,75.833329861959,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
377,275,93638,54,0,B|396:221|360:177|360:177|388:205|417:207,1,151.666659723918,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
476,213,94106,1,2,0:0:0:0:
325,106,94263,1,0,0:0:0:0:
363,286,94419,1,10,0:0:0:0:
400,69,94575,54,0,B|325:84|325:84|243:66,1,151.666659723918,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
171,23,95044,1,2,0:0:0:0:
227,191,95200,1,0,0:0:0:0:
327,7,95356,1,8,0:0:0:0:
150,217,95513,54,0,B|233:251|228:194|328:245,1,151.666659723918,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
444,321,95981,2,0,P|406:322|370:311,1,75.833329861959,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
313,248,96294,1,2,0:0:0:0:
355,83,96450,54,0,L|343:169,1,75.833329861959,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
393,231,96763,1,8,0:0:0:0:
445,79,96919,1,2,0:0:0:0:
446,172,97075,2,0,L|456:96,1,75.833329861959,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
493,294,97388,54,0,B|453:282|432:250|432:250|404:271|361:269,1,151.666659723918,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
303,216,97856,1,2,0:0:0:0:
446,172,98013,1,0,0:0:0:0:
412,348,98169,1,8,0:0:0:0:
356,142,98325,53,8,0:0:0:0:
303,216,98481,1,0,0:0:0:0:
340,298,98638,1,0,0:0:0:0:
446,172,98794,53,0,0:0:0:0:
362,151,98950,1,0,0:0:0:0:
295,196,99106,1,8,0:0:0:0:
496,241,99263,54,0,P|469:171|495:102,1,151.666659723918,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,73,99731,2,0,L|410:84,1,75.833329861959,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
466,22,100044,1,0,0:0:0:0:
266,115,100200,54,0,P|270:133|237:120,1,75.833329861959,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
161,247,100513,2,0,P|174:234|179:269,1,75.833329861959,8|2,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,272,100825,2,0,P|310:266|338:244,1,75.833329861959,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
129,336,101138,54,0,B|150:258|102:267|128:181,1,151.666659723918,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
54,69,101606,2,0,P|58:126|47:156,1,75.833329861959,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
4,208,101919,1,8,0:0:0:0:
215,112,102075,54,0,L|126:114,1,75.833329861959,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,18,102388,2,0,L|89:20,1,75.833329861959,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
170,27,102700,1,0,0:0:0:0:
170,27,102856,1,8,0:0:0:0:
11,108,103013,54,0,P|32:174|-10:254,1,151.666659723918,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
110,384,103481,2,0,P|77:317|98:245,1,151.666659723918,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
207,304,103950,38,0,L|170:308,1,37.9166649309795,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
283,226,104106,2,0,L|320:229,1,37.9166649309795,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
207,147,104263,2,0,L|169:150,1,37.9166649309795,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
355,154,104419,54,0,L|317:150,1,37.9166649309795,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
135,232,104575,2,0,L|172:228,1,37.9166649309795,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
355,310,104731,2,0,L|317:306,1,37.9166649309795,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
75,185,104888,102,0,P|92:234|78:285,1,104.999996795654,4|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
0,151,105669,1,8,0:1:0:0:
71,101,105825,1,8,0:0:0:0:
12,238,106138,54,0,L|1:288,1,34.9999989318848
37,376,106450,2,0,L|29:341,1,34.9999989318848
146,276,106763,54,0,P|107:274|73:286,1,69.9999978637696,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
213,311,107231,2,0,P|175:301|139:308,1,69.9999978637696
272,358,107700,2,0,P|236:342|199:342,1,69.9999978637696,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
139,384,108169,1,0,0:0:0:0:
348,210,108638,54,0,B|341:263|341:263|357:315,1,104.999996795654,4|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
424,181,109419,1,8,0:1:0:0:
358,133,109575,1,8,0:0:0:0:
428,334,109888,54,0,L|418:396,1,34.9999989318848
497,275,110200,2,0,L|491:240,1,34.9999989318848
352,365,110513,54,0,L|432:369,1,69.9999978637696,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
294,306,110981,1,0,0:0:0:0:
294,306,111294,1,0,0:0:0:0:
325,211,111450,2,0,L|323:291,1,69.9999978637696,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
269,338,111919,1,8,0:0:0:0:
269,338,112075,1,8,0:0:0:0:
204,185,112388,54,0,P|189:235|215:296,1,104.999996795654,4|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
259,127,113169,1,8,0:1:0:0:
184,109,113325,1,8,0:0:0:0:
85,247,113638,54,0,L|144:237,1,58.3333333333333
16,211,113950,54,0,L|64:215,1,46.6666666666667
78,88,114263,54,0,P|95:153|47:225,1,140,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,59,115044,1,0,0:0:0:0:
62,8,115200,1,4,0:0:0:0:
62,214,115513,53,0,0:0:0:0:
62,214,115669,1,0,0:0:0:0:
215,77,116138,54,0,P|231:124|206:191,1,104.999996795654,4|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
141,55,116919,1,8,0:1:0:0:
194,2,117075,1,8,0:0:0:0:
308,24,117388,54,0,L|261:30,1,34.9999989318848
370,62,117700,2,0,L|335:57,1,34.9999989318848
434,11,118013,1,4,0:0:0:0:
405,185,118325,54,0,P|400:163|402:143,1,40.8333320871989
467,277,118638,2,0,P|472:255|470:235,1,40.8333320871989
421,351,118950,1,4,0:0:0:0:
298,304,119263,53,0,0:0:0:0:
270,376,119419,1,8,0:0:0:0:
239,256,119575,2,0,L|249:309,1,40.8333320871989
131,214,119888,54,0,B|125:282|125:282|175:367,1,140,4|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
189,150,120669,1,8,0:1:0:0:
106,134,120825,1,2,0:0:0:0:
165,297,121138,54,0,L|161:343,1,46.6666666666667,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
245,260,121450,2,0,L|248:306,1,46.6666666666667,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,304,121763,54,0,P|372:241|388:174,1,140,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
483,317,122544,1,8,0:0:0:0:
432,384,122700,1,2,0:0:0:0:
388,174,123013,53,8,0:0:0:0:
388,174,123169,1,0,0:0:0:0:
337,241,123325,1,8,0:0:0:0:
337,241,123481,1,0,0:0:0:0:
359,95,123638,54,0,B|405:148|405:148|476:165,1,140,4|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
362,9,124419,1,8,0:1:0:0:
287,48,124575,1,2,0:0:0:0:
300,160,124731,53,0,0:0:0:0:
235,199,124888,1,2,0:0:0:0:
168,162,125044,1,0,0:0:0:0:
166,85,125200,1,2,0:0:0:0:
231,44,125356,1,2,0:0:0:0:
96,19,125513,54,0,P|122:81|93:143,1,140,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
16,9,126294,1,0,0:0:0:0:
11,193,126450,54,0,L|14:260,1,46.6666666666667,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
92,241,126763,54,0,L|89:308,1,49.5833342790604
174,195,127075,54,0,L|177:262,1,52.4999983978272
72,113,127388,86,0,B|147:143|139:88|223:121,1,139.999995727539,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
351,178,127856,2,0,P|317:186|283:179,1,69.9999978637696,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
227,124,128169,1,8,0:0:0:0:
394,108,128325,54,0,B|377:177|377:177|398:243,1,139.999995727539,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
479,301,128794,1,2,0:0:0:0:
477,210,128950,2,0,L|497:276,1,69.9999978637696
394,108,129263,54,0,B|353:105|325:88|325:88|299:103|260:104,1,139.999995727539,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
182,64,129731,1,2,0:0:0:0:
327,10,129888,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,217,130044,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,153,130200,54,0,P|139:172|159:147,1,69.9999978637696,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
22,170,130513,2,0,P|32:143|5:153,1,69.9999978637696,8|2,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
93,260,130825,2,0,P|65:263|86:283,1,69.9999978637696,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
1,24,131138,54,0,P|27:87|6:152,1,139.999995727539,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
101,41,131606,2,0,B|174:22|166:66|238:43,1,139.999995727539,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
133,119,132075,2,0,P|111:184|137:247,1,139.999995727539,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,180,132544,2,0,P|219:174|242:172,2,34.9999989318848,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,205,132856,1,8,0:0:0:0:
300,71,133013,54,0,B|283:136|283:136|309:209,1,139.999995727539,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
507,134,133481,2,0,B|454:140|454:140|416:128|416:128|351:135,1,139.999995727539,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
237,211,133950,2,0,L|321:202,1,69.9999978637696,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
445,259,134263,2,0,L|375:264,1,69.9999978637696,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
222,327,134575,53,10,0:0:0:0:
311,320,134731,1,2,0:0:0:0:
152,384,134888,54,0,P|181:322|160:257,1,139.999995727539,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
35,153,135356,2,0,P|39:187|56:218,1,69.9999978637696,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
139,247,135669,1,8,0:0:0:0:
88,89,135825,54,0,B|158:103|158:103|231:88,1,139.999995727539,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
275,22,136294,1,2,0:0:0:0:
173,17,136450,2,0,L|241:3,1,69.9999978637696
439,91,136763,54,0,B|365:113|383:66|296:100,1,139.999995727539,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,164,137231,1,2,0:0:0:0:
401,177,137388,1,0,0:0:0:0:
350,11,137544,1,0,0:0:0:0:
319,218,137700,54,0,P|331:243|305:231,1,69.9999978637696,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
220,322,138013,2,0,P|192:319|214:303,1,69.9999978637696,8|2,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
179,183,138325,2,0,P|195:160|199:188,1,69.9999978637696,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
381,302,138638,54,0,P|448:284|513:308,1,139.999995727539,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
481,126,139106,2,0,P|476:159|460:190,1,69.9999978637696,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
381,218,139419,1,0,0:0:0:0:
286,55,139575,54,0,B|353:71|353:71|419:47,1,139.999995727539,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
217,5,140044,2,0,L|196:88,1,69.9999978637696,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,138,140356,1,8,0:0:0:0:
100,17,140513,54,0,P|126:89|90:173,1,163.333328348796,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
178,352,140981,2,0,P|148:277|174:202,1,163.333328348796,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
403,287,141450,2,0,B|315:243|318:312|240:270,1,163.333328348796,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
295,122,141919,2,0,L|288:224,1,81.6666641743979,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
228,256,142231,1,0,0:0:0:0:
259,56,142388,22,0,B|303:72|303:72|348:69,1,93.3333333333333,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
476,12,142856,2,0,L|422:15,1,46.6666666666667,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,66,143169,1,0,0:0:0:0:
435,126,143325,54,0,B|441:176|441:176|429:211|429:211|439:282,1,140,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
494,354,143950,2,0,L|500:307,1,46.6666666666667
406,343,144263,54,0,P|362:330|300:353,1,93.3333333333333
232,374,144731,2,0,P|210:382|187:384,2,46.6666666666667,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
183,257,145200,54,0,L|194:320,1,46.6666666666667
100,253,145513,2,0,L|111:316,1,46.6666666666667,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
17,249,145825,2,0,L|28:312,1,46.6666666666667,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
62,167,146138,54,0,P|84:119|76:72,1,93.3333333333333
33,17,146606,2,0,B|91:9|67:33|125:21,1,93.3333333333333,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
166,93,147075,2,0,P|211:89|253:110,1,93.3333333333333,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
281,212,147544,2,0,L|284:182,2,23.3333333333333,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
209,252,147856,1,0,0:0:0:0:
343,277,148013,53,8,0:0:0:0:
272,302,148169,2,0,L|345:311,1,46.6666666666667,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,316,148481,2,0,P|393:265|411:209,1,93.3333333333333,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
411,237,148950,2,8,P|417:214|418:191,2,46.6666666666667
328,191,149419,53,2,0:0:0:0:
356,114,149575,1,2,0:0:0:0:
408,180,149731,1,2,0:0:0:0:
282,77,149888,22,0,B|358:96|358:96|438:78,1,151.666659723918,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
267,83,150356,2,0,L|258:172,1,75.833329861959,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
178,185,150669,1,8,0:0:0:0:
214,26,150825,54,0,P|279:-8|348:19,1,151.666659723918,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
358,96,151294,1,2,0:0:0:0:
183,103,151450,2,0,P|182:65|198:32,1,75.833329861959
437,64,151763,54,0,B|439:124|439:124|423:150|423:150|427:210,1,151.666659723918,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
437,291,152231,1,2,0:0:0:0:
505,173,152388,1,0,0:0:0:0:
338,177,152544,1,0,0:0:0:0:
509,310,152700,54,0,P|514:286|496:312,1,75.833329861959,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
414,178,153013,2,0,P|390:185|422:188,1,75.833329861959,8|2,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
347,326,153325,2,0,P|365:342|351:313,1,75.833329861959,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,87,153638,54,0,B|332:140|332:140|240:155,1,151.666659723918,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
114,116,154106,2,0,L|197:102,1,75.833329861959,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
245,168,154419,1,0,0:0:0:0:
61,175,154575,54,0,P|41:144|36:107,1,75.833329861959,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
81,40,154888,1,0,0:0:0:0:
174,189,155044,1,2,0:0:0:0:
81,190,155200,1,0,0:0:0:0:
255,152,155356,1,8,0:0:0:0:
136,303,155513,53,8,0:0:0:0:
198,353,155669,1,0,0:0:0:0:
278,358,155825,1,0,0:0:0:0:
133,278,155981,53,2,0:0:0:0:
57,307,156137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
14,376,156293,1,0,0:0:0:0:
156,287,156450,53,8,0:0:0:0:
169,207,156606,1,0,0:0:0:0:
130,135,156762,1,0,0:0:0:0:
156,319,156919,53,0,0:0:0:0:
186,317,157388,38,0,L|294:330,1,93.3333333333333,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
159,231,157856,2,0,L|212:237,1,46.6666666666667
282,244,158169,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,163,158325,1,8,0:3:0:0:
230,167,158481,1,0,0:0:0:0:
113,172,158638,1,0,0:0:0:0:
245,158,158794,1,0,0:0:0:0:
111,85,158950,53,8,0:0:0:0:
159,236,159106,1,8,0:0:0:0:
13,92,159263,54,0,L|43:201,1,93.3333333333333,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
24,311,159731,2,0,L|10:258,1,46.6666666666667
37,181,160044,1,0,0:0:0:0:
145,335,160200,53,8,0:0:0:0:
65,203,160356,1,0,0:0:0:0:
55,352,160513,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,289,160669,53,0,0:0:0:0:
58,279,160826,1,8,0:0:0:0:
190,199,160982,1,8,0:0:0:0:
149,384,161138,54,0,L|129:281,1,93.3333333333333,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
181,153,161606,2,0,L|189:198,1,46.6666666666667
208,289,161919,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,109,162075,1,8,0:3:0:0:
277,230,162231,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,95,162388,1,0,0:0:0:0:
289,244,162544,1,0,0:0:0:0:
340,101,162700,53,0,0:0:0:0:
394,278,162856,1,8,0:0:0:0:
204,199,163013,53,4,0:0:0:0:
204,199,163169,2,0,P|199:235|206:263,1,58.3333333333333,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,97,163481,2,0,P|133:133|126:161,1,58.3333333333333,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
70,205,163794,1,8,0:0:0:0:
235,105,163950,53,8,0:0:0:0:
235,105,164106,2,0,L|301:111,1,58.3333333333333,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,171,164419,2,0,L|343:177,1,58.3333333333333,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
275,184,164731,1,8,0:0:0:0:
483,137,164888,53,4,0:0:0:0:
483,137,165044,2,0,P|488:159|483:201,1,58.3333333333333,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,245,165356,2,0,P|411:267|416:309,1,58.3333333333333,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
470,360,165669,1,8,0:0:0:0:
326,225,165825,53,8,0:0:0:0:
326,225,165981,2,0,L|252:232,1,58.3333333333333,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
278,358,166294,2,0,L|308:290,1,58.3333333333333,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
186,249,166606,2,0,L|229:309,1,58.3333333333333,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
72,49,170513,21,0,0:0:0:0:
72,49,170860,1,0,0:0:0:0:
140,100,171034,2,0,L|136:154,1,43.75
128,219,171382,1,0,0:0:0:0:
185,280,171556,53,0,0:0:0:0:
185,280,171730,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,249,171904,1,0,0:0:0:0:
325,301,172078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
316,384,172252,53,0,0:0:0:0:
387,356,172425,1,0,0:0:0:0:
401,274,172599,1,0,0:0:0:0:
401,274,172947,53,0,0:0:0:0:
339,220,173121,2,0,L|341:152,1,43.75
338,96,173469,1,0,0:0:0:0:
270,137,173643,1,0,0:0:0:0:
265,214,173817,1,0,0:0:0:0:
197,253,173991,1,0,0:0:0:0:
202,176,174165,53,0,0:0:0:0:
197,253,174339,1,0,0:0:0:0:
129,292,174513,1,0,0:0:0:0:
61,252,174686,1,0,0:0:0:0:
61,252,175034,53,0,0:0:0:0:
127,212,175208,2,0,L|129:146,1,43.75
132,93,175556,1,0,0:0:0:0:
203,134,175730,53,0,0:0:0:0:
203,134,175904,1,0,0:0:0:0:
268,87,176078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
341,119,176252,1,0,0:0:0:0:
349,198,176426,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,151,176599,53,0,0:0:0:0:
424,230,176773,1,0,0:0:0:0:
359,279,176947,1,0,0:0:0:0:
359,279,177295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
359,279,177643,53,0,0:0:0:0:
286,245,177817,1,0,0:0:0:0:
276,164,177991,1,0,0:0:0:0:
276,164,178339,1,0,0:0:0:0:
276,164,178686,53,0,0:0:0:0:
342,116,178860,1,0,0:0:0:0:
417,149,179034,1,0,0:0:0:0:
417,149,179382,1,0,0:0:0:0:
417,149,179730,53,0,0:0:0:0:
424,230,179904,1,0,0:0:0:0:
359,279,180078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
359,279,180426,2,0,L|359:299,4,10.9375
mithew

UndeadCapulet wrote:

mithew

your backandforth jumparranges like 01:25:200 (1,2,1,2,1,2,3) - , 01:32:700 (1,2,1,2,1,2,3,1) - , etc. seem really tossed in to me, they don't really tie to any of the map's other ideas. they've been mostly placed on relatively quiet beats, but they're like rly big in spacing so the parts feel overemphasized, and they detract from the power your much more deliberate jumparranges like 01:23:325 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - have. that jump arrange is mapped to clear beats, with obvious spacing to match, but the other backandforth arranges don't have that imo. think you should really change those to have more obvious spacing ties and/or re-rhythm to closer match the instrumental i changed up two of the back n forth patterns but decided to keep 01:25:200 (1,2,1,2,1,2,3) - since i genuinely believe the jingle in the background deserves that much attention, its also not that significant in difficulty i would say

also the 01:47:231 (2,3,4) - , etc. 1/6 is weirdly included imo since surrounding sliderbodies blatantly skip over the same beats, i kinda think mapping just these couple 1/6 each measure detracts from the overall niceness of this slow section yeah i agree that it takes away from the calm section but considering that its a consistent rhythm, it doesn't really feel random or out of place. also can't see myself ignoring such a sound since its pretty important imo, the only issue i'm concerned with is readability, as its a bit unique from the rest of the section but it shouldn't be too much of an issue

other than those 2 major points things seem mostly solid
box
osu file format v14

[General]

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 4.1
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 3.299999

[Metadata]
Version:mithew's Extra
BeatmapID:1429979

[Difficulty]
SliderMultiplier:1.8

[Events]
0,0,"700306.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
58740,-200,3,2,28,70,0,0
66307,-200,3,2,31,70,0,0
67388,-80,4,2,30,70,0,1
67856,-100,4,2,28,70,0,0
68638,-100,4,2,32,70,0,0
68950,-200,4,2,32,70,0,0
69263,-80,4,2,30,70,0,1
69731,-80,4,2,28,70,0,0
70200,-80,4,2,32,70,0,0
70825,-80,4,2,0,70,0,0
71138,-80,4,2,30,70,0,1
71606,-100,4,2,28,70,0,0
72388,-100,4,2,32,70,0,0
73013,-100,4,2,29,70,0,1
73481,-100,4,2,30,70,0,0
73950,-100,4,2,30,70,0,1
74419,-100,4,2,28,70,0,0
74888,-80,4,2,28,70,0,1
75356,-100,4,2,28,70,0,0
77700,-80,4,2,28,70,0,0
78013,-100,4,2,28,70,0,0
78325,-133.333333333333,4,2,28,70,0,0
78638,-100,4,2,28,70,0,0
79575,-80,4,2,28,70,0,0
80044,-80,4,2,29,70,0,0
80356,-80,4,2,28,70,0,0
80981,-100,4,2,28,70,0,0
86138,-133.333333333333,4,2,28,70,0,0
86606,-100,4,2,28,70,0,0
87075,-80,4,2,28,70,0,0
88013,-200,4,2,28,70,0,0
89888,-79.9999999999999,4,2,28,70,0,0
90356,-90.9090909090909,4,2,28,70,0,0
96450,-133.333333333333,4,2,28,70,0,0
97388,-90.9090909090909,4,2,28,70,0,0
100196,-80,4,2,28,70,0,0
100513,-100,4,2,28,70,0,0
100825,-133.333333333333,4,2,28,70,0,0
101138,-90.9090909090909,4,2,28,70,0,0
102388,-83.3333333333333,4,2,28,70,0,0
102700,-80,4,2,28,70,0,0
104888,-200,4,2,28,70,0,0
106763,-200,4,2,29,70,0,0
107700,-200,4,2,30,70,0,0
108638,-200,4,2,29,70,0,0
110513,-133.333333333333,4,2,29,70,0,0
111450,-133.333333333333,4,2,30,70,0,0
112388,-200,4,2,29,70,0,0
115200,-200,4,2,30,70,0,0
116138,-200,4,2,29,70,0,0
118013,-166.666666666667,4,2,29,70,0,0
118950,-133.333333333333,4,2,30,70,0,0
119263,-100,4,2,28,70,0,0
119575,-66.6666666666667,4,2,28,70,0,0
119888,-80,4,2,29,70,0,0
120356,-80,4,2,28,70,0,0
121763,-76.9230769230769,4,2,28,70,0,0
123638,-74.0740740740741,4,2,29,70,0,0
124106,-74.0740740740741,4,2,28,70,0,0
125513,-71.4285714285714,4,2,28,70,0,0
126450,-66.6666666666667,4,2,28,70,0,0
127075,-200,4,2,28,70,0,0
127388,-80,4,2,28,70,0,1
129263,-133.333333333333,4,2,28,70,0,1
129731,-100,4,2,28,70,0,1
130200,-100,4,2,28,70,0,1
131606,-80,4,2,28,70,0,1
132075,-200,4,2,28,70,0,1
132544,-100,4,2,28,70,0,1
134888,-74.0740740740741,4,2,28,70,0,1
138325,-133.333333333333,4,2,28,70,0,1
138638,-80,4,2,28,70,0,1
142388,-80,4,2,28,70,0,0
149888,-80,4,2,28,70,0,0
150356,-66.6666666666667,4,2,28,70,0,0
150825,-133.333333333333,4,2,28,70,0,0
151763,-100,4,2,28,70,0,0
152700,-80,4,2,28,70,0,0
153013,-100,4,2,28,70,0,0
153325,-133.333333333333,4,2,28,70,0,0
153638,-80,4,2,32,70,0,0
153950,-80,4,2,28,70,0,0
155513,-80,4,2,28,70,0,0
157388,-80,4,2,30,70,0,1
157856,-80,4,2,28,70,0,0
158638,-80,4,2,32,70,0,0
158950,-200,4,2,32,70,0,0
159263,-80,4,2,30,70,0,1
159731,-80,4,2,28,70,0,0
160200,-80,4,2,32,70,0,0
160825,-80,4,2,0,70,0,0
161138,-80,4,2,30,70,0,1
161606,-80,4,2,28,70,0,0
162388,-80,4,2,32,70,0,0
163013,-80,4,2,28,70,0,1
163481,-80,4,2,28,70,0,0
163950,-80,4,2,28,70,0,1
164419,-80,4,2,28,70,0,0
164888,-80,4,2,28,70,0,1
165356,-80,4,2,28,70,0,0
165825,-80,4,2,28,70,0,1
166606,-80,4,2,28,70,0,0
170044,-80,4,2,28,5,0,0
170513,-200,3,2,28,70,0,0
180426,-100,3,2,28,30,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 238,185,238
Combo2 : 145,6,164
Combo3 : 255,157,221
Combo4 : 211,5,103

[HitObjects]
376,181,58740,6,0,P|363:199|359:221,1,45,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
449,127,59280,5,0,0:0:0:0:
459,216,59460,1,0,0:0:0:0:
449,127,59640,1,0,0:0:0:0:
308,10,59821,5,0,0:0:0:0:
235,63,60001,1,0,0:0:0:0:
318,100,60181,1,0,0:0:0:0:
308,10,60361,1,0,0:0:0:0:
243,149,60541,1,0,0:0:0:0:
155,23,60721,5,0,0:0:0:0:
308,10,60902,1,2,0:0:0:0:
243,149,61262,1,0,0:0:0:0:
63,127,61442,5,0,0:0:0:0:
53,216,61622,1,0,0:0:0:0:
63,127,61802,1,0,0:0:0:0:
237,192,61983,5,0,0:0:0:0:
148,182,62163,1,0,0:0:0:0:
326,202,62343,1,0,0:0:0:0:
201,109,62523,1,0,0:0:0:0:
148,182,62703,1,0,0:0:0:0:
326,202,62884,5,0,0:0:0:0:
254,36,63064,1,2,0:0:0:0:
326,202,63424,1,0,0:0:0:0:
449,127,63604,5,0,0:0:0:0:
459,216,63784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
449,127,63964,1,0,0:0:0:0:
308,10,64145,5,0,0:0:0:0:
235,63,64325,1,0,0:0:0:0:
318,100,64505,1,0,0:0:0:0:
308,10,64685,1,0,0:0:0:0:
243,149,64865,5,0,0:0:0:0:
396,136,65046,1,0,0:0:0:0:
235,63,65226,5,2,0:0:0:0:
251,235,65406,1,0,0:0:0:0:
253,256,65767,1,0,0:0:0:0:
255,277,66127,1,0,0:0:0:0:
243,149,66307,5,6,0:0:0:0:
257,298,66487,1,0,0:0:0:0:
259,319,66847,1,0,0:0:0:0:
261,340,67208,1,0,0:0:0:0:
233,62,67388,6,0,P|165:108|159:171,1,150,6|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
242,148,67856,1,8,0:0:0:0:
242,148,68169,1,8,0:0:0:0:
104,31,68325,5,10,3:0:0:0:
11,146,68481,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,230,68638,5,0,3:0:0:0:
91,115,68794,1,0,3:0:0:0:
10,322,68950,6,0,P|8:336|7:351,1,30,4|0,3:0|3:2,0:0:0:0:
95,340,69263,6,0,L|245:340,1,150,6|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,230,69731,1,2,0:0:0:0:
336,340,69888,1,2,0:0:0:0:
336,340,69966,1,2,0:0:0:0:
336,340,70044,1,2,0:0:0:0:
427,158,70200,5,4,3:1:0:0:
427,249,70356,1,0,3:0:0:0:
427,340,70513,1,0,3:0:0:0:
506,113,70669,5,0,3:0:0:0:
506,204,70825,1,8,3:0:0:0:
506,295,70982,1,8,3:0:0:0:
428,68,71138,6,0,P|363:96|340:178,1,150,6|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
427,158,71606,1,8,0:0:0:0:
427,158,71919,1,8,0:0:0:0:
292,35,72075,5,10,3:0:0:0:
201,140,72231,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,218,72388,5,0,3:0:0:0:
277,113,72544,1,0,3:0:0:0:
210,310,72700,5,4,3:0:0:0:
396,318,72856,1,4,3:0:0:0:
125,167,73013,5,4,1:0:0:0:
118,306,73169,1,0,0:0:0:0:
115,339,73481,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,372,73794,1,0,0:0:0:0:
222,103,73950,5,4,1:0:0:0:
215,243,74106,1,0,0:0:0:0:
213,277,74418,1,0,0:0:0:0:
210,310,74731,1,0,0:0:0:0:
318,40,74888,6,0,P|345:108|308:171,1,150,4|0,3:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,234,75356,2,0,P|375:262|379:292,2,60,8|0|0,0:2|0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
481,212,75825,2,0,P|454:161|400:136,1,120,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
499,340,76294,1,8,0:0:0:0:
379,292,76450,1,0,0:0:0:0:
481,212,76606,1,0,3:0:0:0:
292,327,76763,6,0,P|286:268|319:219,1,120,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
499,340,77231,1,8,0:2:0:0:
212,250,77544,1,0,0:0:0:0:
212,250,77700,6,0,P|218:289|210:329,1,75,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
129,172,78013,2,0,P|116:199|112:229,1,60,0|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
228,98,78325,2,0,L|239:146,1,45.0000017166138,0|2,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
115,51,78559,1,2,0:0:0:0:
115,51,78638,6,0,P|65:68|27:130,1,120,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,249,79106,2,0,P|240:240|269:244,2,60,8|0|0,0:2|0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
370,300,79575,2,0,P|355:338|371:385,1,75,0|2,3:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
370,300,79888,1,0,0:0:0:0:
483,182,80044,2,0,P|497:225|484:267,2,75,10|0|2,0:3|0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
365,83,80513,6,0,P|295:58|215:108,1,150,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
297,213,80981,2,0,L|300:154,1,60,8|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,248,81294,1,0,0:0:0:0:
151,175,81450,2,0,P|119:227|133:301,1,120,0|2,3:0|3:2,0:0:0:0:
123,283,81841,1,2,0:0:0:0:
123,283,81919,1,2,0:0:0:0:
198,343,82075,1,0,3:0:0:0:
475,323,82388,6,0,P|418:311|351:341,1,120,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
287,281,82856,2,0,P|274:313|275:353,2,60,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
367,118,83325,5,2,3:2:0:0:
260,181,83481,1,2,0:0:0:0:
369,243,83638,1,2,0:0:0:0:
394,112,83794,5,10,0:0:0:0:
375,203,83950,1,2,0:0:0:0:
305,141,84106,1,2,3:2:0:0:
483,83,84263,6,0,L|490:225,1,120,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
305,141,84731,1,8,0:0:0:0:
493,349,85044,1,0,0:0:0:0:
338,340,85200,5,2,3:2:0:0:
491,276,85356,1,2,0:2:0:0:
261,244,85513,5,2,3:2:0:0:
414,308,85669,1,10,0:2:0:0:
217,359,85825,5,2,3:2:0:0:
113,219,85981,1,2,0:0:0:0:
113,219,86059,1,2,0:0:0:0:
113,219,86138,6,0,P|75:243|58:284,1,90.0000034332277,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
162,148,86606,6,0,P|111:132|37:170,1,120,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
261,121,87075,6,0,P|220:61|150:40,2,150,0|0|0,3:0|3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
250,250,87856,1,8,0:0:0:0:
250,250,88013,6,0,L|242:310,1,60,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,255,88481,2,0,L|368:196,1,60,8|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
207,124,88950,6,0,L|232:116,1,15,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
113,126,89106,2,0,L|97:122,1,15,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
161,205,89263,2,0,L|159:228,1,15,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
90,93,89419,6,0,L|67:85,1,15,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,64,89575,2,0,L|240:62,1,15,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
177,183,89731,2,0,L|190:199,1,15,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,30,89888,6,0,L|1:198,1,150,4|0,3:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
85,239,90356,2,0,P|95:284|89:326,2,66.0000020141602,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
95,136,90825,2,0,P|156:102|233:132,1,132.00000402832,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
326,234,91294,1,8,0:0:0:0:
166,195,91450,1,0,0:0:0:0:
211,352,91606,1,0,3:0:0:0:
332,95,91763,6,0,P|268:82|213:115,1,132.00000402832,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,174,92231,2,0,P|347:186|402:153,1,132.00000402832,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
213,114,92700,6,0,L|216:48,1,66.0000020141602,0|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
123,191,93013,2,0,L|119:263,1,66.0000020141602,0|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
27,125,93325,1,0,3:0:0:0:
215,163,93481,1,2,2:0:0:0:
215,163,93559,1,2,0:0:0:0:
215,163,93638,6,0,L|208:308,1,132.00000402832,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
117,317,94106,2,0,P|100:346|95:378,2,66.0000020141602,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
299,269,94575,2,0,P|293:333|248:379,1,132.00000402832,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
123,191,95044,1,8,0:0:0:0:
258,170,95200,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,294,95356,1,0,3:0:0:0:
170,77,95513,6,0,P|128:126|123:191,1,132.00000402832,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
306,284,95981,2,0,P|300:219|258:170,1,132.00000402832,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
383,57,96450,2,0,L|391:147,1,90.0000034332277,0|2,3:0|3:2,0:0:0:0:
391,147,96841,1,2,0:2:0:0:
391,147,96919,1,2,0:2:0:0:
481,117,97075,1,0,3:0:0:0:
214,162,97388,6,0,P|150:171|96:137,1,132.00000402832,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
315,193,97856,2,0,P|319:160|303:131,2,66.0000020141602,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
169,81,98325,1,2,3:2:0:0:
145,264,98481,1,2,0:2:0:0:
316,193,98638,1,2,0:0:0:0:
116,155,98794,5,10,0:0:0:0:
243,207,98950,1,2,3:2:0:0:
134,291,99107,1,2,3:2:0:0:
389,179,99263,6,0,L|529:153,1,132.00000402832,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
421,288,99731,2,0,P|357:262|291:263,1,132.00000402832,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
202,167,100200,6,0,P|231:144|268:136,1,75,2|2,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
113,180,100513,6,0,P|115:151|129:124,1,60,2|10,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
46,241,100825,6,0,P|36:221|31:199,1,45.0000017166138,2|2,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
94,31,101059,1,2,0:0:0:0:
94,31,101138,6,0,P|157:24|217:69,1,132.00000402832,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
385,166,101606,2,0,P|322:173|262:128,1,132.00000402832,8|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
466,130,102075,6,0,P|476:161|470:193,1,66.0000020141602,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
345,80,102388,6,0,P|361:49|391:30,1,71.9999978027344,0|8,0:0|3:2,0:0:0:0:
508,266,102700,6,0,P|473:276|436:270,1,75,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
174,147,103013,6,0,L|158:296,1,150,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
353,296,103481,2,0,L|338:147,1,150,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
37,207,103950,5,0,3:0:0:0:
174,147,104106,1,0,0:0:0:0:
157,296,104263,1,0,0:0:0:0:
51,126,104419,5,0,0:0:0:0:
234,97,104575,1,0,0:0:0:0:
166,272,104732,1,0,0:0:0:0:
326,32,104888,6,0,L|486:90,1,150,4|0,3:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
234,97,105825,1,2,3:2:0:0:
336,145,106138,1,0,0:0:0:0:
243,208,106450,1,0,0:0:0:0:
454,227,106763,6,0,P|452:198|438:172,1,60,4|0,3:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
243,208,107231,2,0,L|234:236,1,30,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
230,249,107466,1,2,0:0:0:0:
227,260,107544,1,2,0:0:0:0:
180,58,107700,2,0,B|329:72,1,150,4|0,3:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
5,30,108638,6,0,P|44:96|5:178,1,150,4|0,3:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
181,238,109575,1,2,3:2:0:0:
101,199,109888,1,0,0:0:0:0:
262,278,110200,1,0,0:0:0:0:
93,111,110513,6,0,P|52:127|23:160,1,90.0000034332277,4|0,3:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
159,44,110981,2,0,P|134:33|90:36,1,45.0000017166138,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
101,33,111216,1,2,0:0:0:0:
85,38,111294,1,2,0:0:0:0:
292,15,111450,2,0,P|308:60|284:115,1,90.0000034332277,4|0,3:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,275,111919,2,0,P|168:230|192:175,1,90.0000034332277,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
441,35,112388,6,0,L|449:186,1,150,4|0,3:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,99,113325,1,2,3:2:0:0:
298,273,113638,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,184,113950,1,0,0:0:0:0:
126,163,114263,6,0,L|115:231,1,60,4|0,3:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
298,273,114731,2,0,L|293:243,1,30,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
291,230,114966,1,2,0:0:0:0:
288,215,115044,1,2,0:0:0:0:
362,354,115200,2,0,L|512:342,1,150,4|0,3:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
167,208,116138,6,0,P|199:281|164:355,1,150,4|0,3:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
42,239,117075,2,0,L|68:224,1,30,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,123,117388,2,0,L|77:137,1,30
111,34,117700,2,0,L|138:20,1,30
400,32,118013,6,0,L|367:15,1,35.9999989013672,4|0,3:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,123,118325,2,0,L|441:140,1,35.9999989013672
470,239,118638,2,0,L|438:221,1,35.9999989013672
148,198,118950,6,0,P|126:203|105:213,1,45.0000017166138,4|0,3:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
78,136,119263,6,0,P|106:124|136:119,1,60,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
129,42,119575,6,0,P|84:43|45:64,1,90.0000034332277
242,97,119888,6,0,P|151:37|45:64,1,225,4|8,3:1|3:2,0:0:0:0:
0,211,120513,2,0,P|-8:175|2:139,1,75,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
242,97,120825,6,0,P|274:140|227:113,2,150,2|0|0,3:2|3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
134,119,121606,1,8,0:0:0:0:
438,63,121763,6,0,P|401:138|441:216,1,155.999992858887,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
460,300,122231,2,0,L|380:319,1,77.9999964294435,2|2,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
366,324,122466,1,2,0:0:0:0:
350,328,122544,1,2,0:0:0:0:
169,266,122700,6,0,P|134:264|134:299,1,77.9999964294435,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,188,123013,2,0,P|35:186|35:221,1,77.9999964294435,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
186,140,123325,2,0,P|151:139|152:174,1,77.9999964294435,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
350,328,123638,6,0,P|337:229|414:179,1,162.000000617981,4|0,3:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
461,140,124106,2,0,P|475:177|469:216,2,81.0000003089905,8|0|8,3:2|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
187,49,124575,5,2,3:2:0:0:
65,141,124731,1,0,0:0:0:0:
117,19,124888,5,0,3:2:0:0:
136,171,125044,1,0,0:0:0:0:
56,65,125200,5,0,3:0:0:0:
197,124,125356,1,0,0:0:0:0:
42,290,125513,6,0,P|70:360|140:333,1,167.999994873047,12|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
294,166,125981,2,0,P|276:101|191:143,1,167.999994873047,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
414,376,126450,6,0,L|416:241,1,135.000005149842,2|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
381,119,126763,2,0,L|379:254,1,135.000005149842,2|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
488,294,127075,6,0,L|489:250,1,45,2|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
466,80,127388,6,0,P|368:26|288:122,1,225,4|8,3:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
466,80,128169,1,0,3:0:0:0:
207,128,128325,2,0,P|305:182|385:86,1,225,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,35,128950,2,0,P|179:37|147:55,1,75
468,256,129263,6,0,P|476:212|455:172,1,90.0000034332277,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,255,129731,2,0,P|341:278|335:307,2,60,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,78,130200,6,0,L|143:138,1,60,0|0,3:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
72,306,130513,2,0,L|71:247,1,60,0|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
170,34,130825,2,0,L|168:93,1,60,0|2,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
386,192,131059,1,2,0:0:0:0:
386,192,131138,6,0,P|334:167|279:186,1,120,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
490,194,131606,2,0,P|469:123|405:87,1,150,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
330,270,132075,2,0,L|315:306,2,30,0|0|0,3:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
253,94,132544,5,8,0:0:0:0:
253,94,132622,1,0,0:0:0:0:
253,94,132700,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,179,132856,1,0,3:0:0:0:
296,7,133013,6,0,L|433:60,1,120,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
253,94,133481,2,0,L|142:51,1,120,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,179,133950,2,0,L|351:200,1,60,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
171,271,134263,2,0,L|115:292,1,60,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
45,325,134575,1,0,3:0:0:0:
263,243,134731,1,0,2:0:0:0:
263,243,134809,1,0,0:0:0:0:
263,243,134888,6,0,P|263:310|178:365,1,162.000000617981,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
233,154,135356,2,0,P|306:156|359:226,1,162.000000617981,8|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
203,65,135825,5,0,3:0:0:0:
140,135,135981,1,0,0:0:0:0:
203,65,136138,1,0,0:0:0:0:
77,205,136294,2,0,P|65:244|82:299,2,81.0000003089905,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
257,74,136763,6,0,L|95:42,1,162.000000617981,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
402,46,137231,2,0,P|438:61|461:94,2,81.0000003089905,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
220,177,137700,5,0,3:0:0:0:
213,200,138013,1,0,3:0:0:0:
206,223,138325,2,0,L|186:297,1,45.0000017166138,8|2,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
393,358,138559,1,2,0:0:0:0:
393,358,138638,6,0,L|362:198,1,150,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,29,139106,2,0,L|219:176,1,150,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
447,181,139575,6,0,P|393:128|311:141,1,150,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,206,140044,2,0,P|190:259|272:246,1,150,8|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
85,96,140513,6,4,P|20:170|58:296,2,225,4|4|4,3:2|3:2|3:2,0:2:0:0:
256,192,141606,12,4,142388,0:1:0:0:
51,147,149888,6,0,P|119:140|179:240,1,150,4|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
122,381,150356,2,0,P|68:313|91:230,1,180.000006866455,8|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
248,279,150825,2,0,L|160:295,1,90.0000034332277,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
323,190,151294,1,8,0:0:0:0:
323,190,151450,2,0,L|259:176,1,45.0000017166138,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
424,345,151763,6,0,P|417:277|460:231,1,120,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
271,343,152231,2,0,P|300:339|329:345,2,60,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
69,225,152700,6,0,P|69:188|86:155,1,75,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
138,128,153013,6,0,P|94:145|65:190,1,60,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,225,153325,6,0,P|172:214|151:210,1,45.0000017166138,0|2,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
271,343,153559,1,2,0:0:0:0:
271,343,153638,6,0,P|314:280|280:185,1,150,6|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
250,32,154106,2,0,P|207:92|218:165,1,150,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
452,140,154575,2,0,P|442:104|417:77,1,75,4|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,259,154888,2,0,P|247:248|275:223,1,75,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
95,76,155200,2,0,P|69:104|59:140,1,75,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
202,349,155513,5,2,3:2:0:0:
129,296,155669,1,2,0:0:0:0:
212,259,155825,1,2,0:0:0:0:
202,349,155981,5,10,3:2:0:0:
137,210,156138,1,2,0:0:0:0:
49,336,156294,1,2,0:0:0:0:
285,312,156450,5,2,3:2:0:0:
295,222,156606,1,2,0:0:0:0:
212,259,156763,1,2,0:0:0:0:
285,312,156918,5,2,3:2:0:0:
220,173,157075,1,2,0:0:0:0:
132,299,157231,1,2,0:0:0:0:
298,131,157388,6,0,P|363:166|382:238,1,150,6|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
295,222,157856,1,8,0:0:0:0:
295,222,158169,1,8,0:0:0:0:
463,81,158325,5,10,3:0:0:0:
495,263,158481,1,0,0:0:0:0:
295,222,158638,5,0,3:0:0:0:
477,190,158794,1,0,3:0:0:0:
208,190,158950,6,0,L|204:229,1,30,4|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
280,131,159263,6,0,P|216:95|146:118,1,150,6|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,9,159731,1,2,0:0:0:0:
295,222,159888,1,2,0:0:0:0:
295,222,159966,1,2,0:0:0:0:
295,222,160044,1,2,0:0:0:0:
146,118,160200,5,4,3:1:0:0:
146,209,160356,1,0,3:0:0:0:
146,300,160513,1,0,3:0:0:0:
67,72,160669,5,0,3:0:0:0:
67,164,160825,1,8,3:0:0:0:
67,255,160982,1,8,3:0:0:0:
145,28,161138,6,0,P|210:56|233:138,1,150,6|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
146,118,161606,1,8,0:0:0:0:
146,118,161919,1,8,0:0:0:0:
367,70,162075,5,10,3:0:0:0:
343,258,162231,1,0,0:3:0:0:
164,205,162388,5,0,3:0:0:0:
353,178,162544,1,0,3:3:0:0:
25,160,162700,5,4,3:3:0:0:
259,190,162856,1,0,3:0:0:0:
177,0,163013,5,4,1:0:0:0:
170,139,163169,1,0,0:0:0:0:
167,172,163481,1,0,0:0:0:0:
164,205,163794,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,303,163950,5,4,1:2:0:0:
353,178,164106,1,0,0:0:0:0:
351,148,164418,1,0,0:0:0:0:
348,118,164731,1,0,0:0:0:0:
70,142,164888,5,4,1:0:0:0:
63,254,165044,1,0,0:0:0:0:
61,281,165356,1,0,0:0:0:0:
59,308,165669,1,0,0:0:0:0:
423,236,165825,5,4,0:0:0:0:
429,136,165981,1,0,0:3:0:0:
431,111,166293,1,0,0:3:0:0:
433,86,166606,1,0,0:3:0:0:
256,192,166763,12,0,170044,0:0:0:0:
256,256,170513,6,0,P|242:274|239:296,1,45,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,224,171034,5,0,0:0:0:0:
352,224,171382,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,224,171556,5,0,0:0:0:0:
140,125,171730,1,0,0:3:0:0:
236,157,171904,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,224,172078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,59,172252,1,0,0:3:0:0:
330,189,172426,5,0,0:3:0:0:
160,224,172599,1,2,0:0:0:0:
467,93,173120,5,0,0:0:0:0:
467,93,173469,1,0,0:0:0:0:
236,157,173643,5,0,0:0:0:0:
147,167,173817,1,0,0:0:0:0:
325,147,173991,1,0,0:0:0:0:
147,167,174165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,240,174339,1,0,0:0:0:0:
325,147,174513,5,0,0:0:0:0:
253,313,174686,1,2,0:0:0:0:
352,224,175208,5,0,0:0:0:0:
352,224,175556,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,224,175730,5,0,0:0:0:0:
140,125,175904,1,0,0:3:0:0:
236,157,176078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,224,176252,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,59,176426,5,0,0:3:0:0:
45,94,176599,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,224,176773,1,2,0:0:0:0:
140,125,176947,1,0,0:0:0:0:
135,100,177295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
130,75,177643,1,0,0:0:0:0:
230,258,177817,5,2,0:0:0:0:
235,167,177991,1,0,0:0:0:0:
236,143,178339,1,0,0:0:0:0:
238,121,178687,1,0,0:0:0:0:
300,292,178860,5,2,0:0:0:0:
324,212,179034,1,0,0:0:0:0:
331,194,179382,1,0,0:0:0:0:
338,174,179730,1,0,0:0:0:0:
371,320,179904,5,2,0:0:0:0:
415,250,180078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
427,233,180426,2,0,L|437:215,2,11.25,0|0|0,1:0|1:0|1:0,1:0:0:0:
Topic Starter
yaspo

UndeadCapulet wrote:

grats:

general

reimu bg makes me angry I'm sorry D:

---

another

1. really no reason for the big jumps like 01:00:541 (7,8,1) - during the musicbox section, just feels overly straining for such a supercalm part, esp compared to the really powerful upcoming section. let that part shine with the jumps, keep things simple here Agreed, ctrl + g'd 01:00:541 (7,8) - and 01:02:703 (7,8) -
  2. 01:12:700 (1) - should really make this 2 circles instead, to better show off the slidertail's highpitch beat, and to match the previous 01:08:950 (6,7) - (also put the nc on 01:13:013 (2) - /runs) Fixed
  3. 01:17:700 (1,2,3) - these are super close together, and arranging these superclose slider in a straight line like this really makes them feel weak. the player will move from one sliderhead to the next well before they need to click, causing unsatisfying halts of cursor motion. even your lower insane diff has bigger spacing here. spacing them more like https://puu.sh/xR7bN/c04cc3f427.png will feel much, much better. same thing for pretty much any instance of this arrange showing up (other than the slowparts ofc)
    I agree that this arrange might feel weak, but that was my intent. The violin is a continuous hold here, so the song feels much less dynamic. To represent both the hold and that the music has calmed down, I made this very linear arrange. This contrasts well with the rest of the map, imo. Your arrange does quite the opposite, it would imply that the violin does a lot more like it does here 01:27:075 (1,2,3) - .
    I do agree that the motion you described isn't very great though, so I increased spacing a little in an attempt to make movement feel more continuous. I hope that improves it a bit.
  4. 01:39:107 (3) - i know this is here to show off that drumbeat but i think it really just detracts from how nicefeeling your following of the keyboardbeats is. i think it's much better to just stick to the previous keyboard arrange Actually isn't to represent the drum, but is an angle change for the violin kicking in again here 01:38:950 (2) - . I feel like that fits well and gets priority over the keyboard. Didn't do the angle change here 01:23:951 (2) - because the music didn't feel intense enough to justify the changes in movement.
  5. 01:58:950 (1,2,3,4) - think you went too ham on the spacing crescendo here, resulting in your swap to circles for the drums making a huge jump arrange, largestfeeling in the map "went too ham" seems fairly accurate. Nerfed.
  6. 02:18:013 (2,3) - that spacing thing earlier applies to this arrange as well, this superforced blanket feels especially unsatisfying to play, you're even trying to show off the nice melodyline here but this is the weakestfeeling slider ever. same for 02:33:325 (3) - Spaced out a bit more as well. Tried things with the slider. Didn't know the slider felt weak in play;still have to really figure out weak and strong feeling slider stuff. pls teach
  7. 02:36:919 (1) - perhaps use a slider instead, the current 1/1 gap to 02:37:388 (1) - feels very weak when it follows that big 1/3 rhythmspam arrange. 02:36:762 (3,1) - is so big, following that with a closerspaced 1/1 gap makes 02:37:388 (1) - incredibly weak Added a slider since I agreed,
    not sure if I actually improved it or not though.
---

Insane

1. 01:28:950 (3) - nc to match 01:23:325 (1) - , etc. Fixed
  2. 02:11:606 (2) - should probably me another 2/3 slider, for nicer violinfollowing Fixed
gj on this diff thanks!

---

normal

think your colourhaxing is messed up in this one Switched to 4 colours on Normal because reasons
01:12:700 (4) - should rly put this note at 01:12:856 - instead, for obvious reasons Obvious reasons were obvious, fixed

---
Thanks for modding!
Osatia
nice job waku!

thanks waku
Mir
Hello, it is I.

mithew's Extra
- 01:19:731 - Would like to see this get a bit more emphasis, perhaps stacking 01:19:888 (4) - underneath it would be good to have the player stop on the slider-end?
- 01:26:138 (1,1,1) - Could move the middle 1 a bit higher to have a nicer visual spacing here.
- 01:33:013 (2,3,4) - Before this would have been a rhythm like 01:18:013 (2,3,4) - ? Song hasn't changed much so probably should keep your rhythm consistent.
- 01:38:325 (3) - NC, refer to 01:23:325 (1) -
- 01:40:200 (1,1,1,2,1) - 01:25:044 (3,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,1) - Extremely inconsistent. Should be either jumps or sliders, the difference between these is too drastic for what the song does (which is stay mostly the same).
- 02:14:888 (1,2) - Follows violins quite closely, but 02:15:825 (1,2,3) - doesn't seem to want to do that despite there still being violin here. The background 1/3 is still going on under 02:14:888 (1,2) - so mapping it for 02:15:825 (1,2,3) - and ignoring it earlier feels inconsistent. Would recommend a 2/3 slider here.
- 02:32:700 (1,1,1) - 02:17:700 (1,2,3) - Another inconsistency in concept choice, would recommend making both the same as they are the same in the song.

This latter part 02:29:888 - 02:37:388 - should still be kiai, no? It's the same intensity as the kiai before the break.

- 02:33:325 (1,2) - Could avoid this overlap.
- 02:33:638 (1,2,4) - Blanket + stack opportunity if you did this: https://i.imgur.com/U7D0luh.jpg
- 02:37:075 (2,3) - Feels unnecessary when the melody stops on 02:36:919 - and continues on 02:37:388 -

sdafsf's Extra
- 01:08:325 (4) - Could be NC'd since you did NC for 01:10:200 (1) - and so on. It's also a clear shift in tone of the instrument. It happens in a lot of places so you'd have to NC a lot of stuff if you agree with this point.
- 01:23:325 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - Making the second 1,2,3 a wide angle as well would be more coherent since the only change the instrument undergoes is a pitch shift, the tonal descent stays the same. Try this? https://i.imgur.com/8fCrlWX.jpg You also did it at 01:38:325 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - so yeeeeeeeeeeee..
- 01:53:638 (1,1) - I don't see why these should be NC'd - the SV change isn't even noticeable. If you wanted to make an SV change try 0.7x for 01:53:950 (1) and 01:54:263 (1) - ?
- 02:05:513 (1) - The chime things that 02:04:731 (1,2,3,4,5) - are following are still present over 02:05:513 (1) - yet you suddenly decide to ignore them? You could use a reversing slider to still capture them while playing a hold for the downbeat.
- 02:06:763 (1,1) - Barely noticeable SV change, so no NC is required. If you wanted to make it more noticeable contrast it better by making the difference bigger.
- 02:12:544 (4) - 02:27:544 (4) - Not sure why you don't want to triple these? It's the kiai and it's a fairly unique sound that appears. Having it just as a reverse feels a bit lame.

Another
- 01:38:794 (1,2,3) - I would try to make this linear somehow cuz 01:37:856 (2,3,4) - is mapped in the same pattern yet maps weaker sounds.
- 01:40:200 (1) - Last one wasn't curved this one and tbh it looks kinda ugly ;w;
- 02:07:075 (4,1) - Emphasis compared to 02:08:169 (3,1) - is totally off. And 02:08:169 (3,1) - is extremely overspaced as well, it's a cross-screen jump that starts off with you moving opposite the direction of said jump so that only amplifies how difficult this is to hit. Relative to the entire map 02:08:169 (3,1) - 02:08:950 (3,1) - felt the hardest to hit, even harder than the linear stuff lol. I would suggest nerfing this distance a lot, cuz 4.83x and 4.67x are a bit overkill. I'd try to stay under 4x at most but I feel like 3.5x-3.7x fits the most. 02:16:450 (3,1) - Also feels a bit excessive but not as bad as before.

Insane
- 01:40:200 (4) - NC this?

Hard
- 00:58:740 - I'm not sure how I feel about the intro having only circles. The rest of the map doesn't use this idea anywhere else and it kind of seems backwards in terms of rhythm density...

Normal
- 01:50:513 - Missing finish?

Easy
- 01:06:307 - I think this sound deserves a circle more than 01:06:127 (3) - since here on the blue is not as strong.
- 01:06:307 (3,4,1,2,3) - It would be beneficial to start the bpm change with a slider so the player can adapt rather than just start off with circles.
- 01:17:700 (5,2) - 01:32:700 (5,2) - Could space a bit further, they look a bit too close atm. Like 01:35:044 (3,5) - maybe.

Hm, seems rather okay for the most part if the bolded stuff and mithew's inconsistencies get dealt with.
sdafsf

Mir wrote:

Hello, it is I.

sdafsf's Extra
- 01:08:325 (4) - Could be NC'd since you did NC for 01:10:200 (1) - and so on. It's also a clear shift in tone of the instrument. It happens in a lot of places so you'd have to NC a lot of stuff if you agree with this point. think i got all of them
- 01:23:325 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - Making the second 1,2,3 a wide angle as well would be more coherent since the only change the instrument undergoes is a pitch shift, the tonal descent stays the same. Try this? https://i.imgur.com/8fCrlWX.jpg You also did it at 01:38:325 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - so yeeeeeeeeeeee.. ok
- 01:53:638 (1,1) - I don't see why these should be NC'd - the SV change isn't even noticeable. If you wanted to make an SV change try 0.7x for 01:53:950 (1) and 01:54:263 (1) - ?was to trigger uc. removed nc
- 02:05:513 (1) - The chime things that 02:04:731 (1,2,3,4,5) - are following are still present over 02:05:513 (1) - yet you suddenly decide to ignore them? You could use a reversing slider to still capture them while playing a hold for the downbeat. did something
- 02:06:763 (1,1) - Barely noticeable SV change, so no NC is required. If you wanted to make it more noticeable contrast it better by making the difference bigger. yee
- 02:12:544 (4) - 02:27:544 (4) - Not sure why you don't want to triple these? It's the kiai and it's a fairly unique sound that appears. Having it just as a reverse feels a bit lame. sure

Hm, seems rather okay for the most part if the bolded stuff and mithew's inconsistencies get dealt with.
update
osu file format v14

[General]

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 2.5
GridSize: 16
TimelineZoom: 1.8

[Metadata]
Version:sdafsf's Extra
BeatmapID:1429981

[Difficulty]
SliderMultiplier:1.75

[Events]
0,0,"700306.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
67388,-125,4,2,85,80,0,0
73013,-100,4,2,85,80,0,0
74888,-83.3333333333333,4,2,85,60,0,0
89888,-76.9230769230769,4,2,85,70,0,1
104888,-166.666666666667,4,2,85,50,0,0
113638,-100,4,2,85,60,0,0
113950,-125,4,2,85,55,0,0
116138,-166.666666666667,4,2,85,50,0,0
118325,-142.857142857143,4,2,85,50,0,0
119575,-125,4,2,85,50,0,0
126763,-117.647058823529,4,2,85,55,0,0
127075,-111.111111111111,4,2,85,60,0,0
127388,-83.3333333333333,4,2,85,70,0,1
140513,-71.4285714285714,4,2,85,80,0,1
142388,-125,4,2,85,60,0,0
149888,-76.9230769230769,4,2,85,80,0,1
157388,-125,4,2,85,80,0,0
163013,-100,4,2,85,80,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 255,128,0
Combo2 : 128,0,64
Combo3 : 255,198,226
Combo4 : 206,206,206
Combo5 : 255,255,91
Combo6 : 111,0,221
Combo7 : 191,191,255
Combo8 : 91,91,91

[HitObjects]
17,143,58740,37,0,0:0:0:0:
17,143,59100,1,0,0:0:0:0:
85,194,59280,2,0,L|81:248,1,43.75
73,318,59640,1,0,0:0:0:0:
151,288,59821,53,0,0:0:0:0:
151,288,60001,1,0,0:0:0:0:
213,340,60181,1,0,0:0:0:0:
289,309,60361,1,0,0:0:0:0:
300,225,60541,53,0,0:0:0:0:
364,278,60721,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,354,60902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,354,61262,53,0,0:0:0:0:
364,278,61442,2,0,L|372:211,1,43.75
371,158,61803,1,0,0:0:0:0:
301,192,61983,1,0,0:0:0:0:
290,269,62163,1,0,0:0:0:0:
220,303,62343,1,0,0:0:0:0:
231,226,62523,53,0,0:0:0:0:
220,303,62703,1,0,0:0:0:0:
150,337,62883,1,0,0:0:0:0:
85,293,63064,1,0,0:0:0:0:
85,293,63424,53,0,0:0:0:0:
84,215,63604,2,0,L|85:149,1,43.75
83,93,63965,1,0,0:0:0:0:
155,134,64145,53,0,0:0:0:0:
155,134,64325,1,0,0:0:0:0:
231,98,64505,1,0,0:0:0:0:
303,139,64685,1,0,0:0:0:0:
229,182,64866,53,0,0:0:0:0:
301,223,65046,1,0,0:0:0:0:
377,187,65226,1,0,0:0:0:0:
377,107,65406,2,0,L|440:106,1,43.75
303,139,65767,1,0,0:0:0:0:
303,139,66127,53,0,0:0:0:0:
229,182,66307,1,0,0:0:0:0:
231,98,66487,2,0,L|232:41,1,43.75
229,182,66848,1,0,0:0:0:0:
229,182,67208,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,295,67388,86,0,L|389:196,1,93.3333333333333,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,315,67856,2,0,L|306:265,1,46.6666666666667
310,192,68169,1,0,0:0:0:0:
227,346,68325,53,8,0:3:0:0:
234,263,68481,1,0,0:0:0:0:
242,367,68638,1,0,0:0:0:0:
219,242,68794,1,0,0:0:0:0:
161,384,68950,53,8,0:0:0:0:
302,310,69106,1,8,0:0:0:0:
102,324,69263,54,0,L|3:332,1,93.3333333333333,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
143,255,69731,2,0,L|192:258,1,46.6666666666667
265,269,70044,1,0,0:0:0:0:
100,182,70200,53,8,0:0:0:0:
127,334,70356,1,0,0:0:0:0:
185,188,70513,1,0,0:0:0:0:
290,321,70669,53,0,0:0:0:0:
143,255,70826,1,8,0:0:0:0:
296,217,70981,1,8,0:0:0:0:
208,384,71138,54,0,L|214:281,1,93.3333333333333,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
294,171,71606,2,0,L|296:217,1,46.6666666666667
300,304,71919,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,131,72075,53,8,0:3:0:0:
368,255,72231,1,0,0:0:0:0:
343,110,72388,1,0,0:0:0:0:
383,276,72544,1,0,0:0:0:0:
442,107,72700,53,0,0:0:0:0:
482,273,72856,1,8,0:0:0:0:
289,222,73013,53,8,0:0:0:0:
289,222,73169,2,0,P|283:252|291:289,1,58.3333333333333,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
209,124,73481,2,0,P|215:154|207:191,1,58.3333333333333,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,240,73794,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,56,73950,53,8,0:0:0:0:
256,56,74106,2,0,L|324:62,1,58.3333333333333,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
430,117,74419,2,0,L|362:123,1,58.3333333333333,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
287,136,74731,1,8,0:0:0:0:
448,38,74888,70,0,P|502:78|506:147,1,139.999995727539,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
431,261,75356,2,0,L|425:191,1,69.9999978637696,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
371,122,75669,1,8,0:0:0:0:
370,312,75825,54,0,P|443:340|498:303,1,139.999995727539,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
512,233,76294,1,2,0:0:0:0:
431,261,76450,53,0,0:0:0:0:
506,145,76606,1,8,0:0:0:0:
326,209,76763,54,0,B|352:272|352:272|336:357,1,139.999995727539,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
190,384,77231,2,0,L|269:380,1,69.9999978637696,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
325,340,77544,1,2,0:0:0:0:
120,301,77700,54,0,P|113:319|144:311,1,69.9999978637696,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
266,279,78013,2,0,P|245:298|243:270,1,69.9999978637696,8|2,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
155,180,78325,2,0,P|148:198|179:190,1,69.9999978637696,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
92,300,78638,54,0,B|104:231|45:245|78:143,1,139.999995727539,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
127,40,79106,2,0,P|131:74|122:107,1,69.9999978637696,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
55,167,79419,1,0,0:0:0:0:
214,112,79575,1,8,0:0:0:0:
208,215,79731,54,0,L|213:135,1,69.9999978637696,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
217,74,80044,1,2,0:0:0:0:
283,194,80200,1,0,0:0:0:0:
139,147,80356,1,8,0:0:0:0:
349,149,80513,54,0,B|395:186|375:245|375:245|366:214|339:196,1,139.999995727539,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
269,328,80981,2,0,P|278:294|301:268,1,69.9999978637696,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
378,259,81294,1,0,0:0:0:0:
329,380,81450,54,0,P|263:352|193:373,1,139.999995727539,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
124,384,81919,1,2,0:0:0:0:
142,243,82075,2,0,P|151:285|139:326,1,69.9999978637696,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
77,186,82388,54,0,P|141:210|207:192,1,139.999995727539,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
245,61,82856,2,0,L|251:145,1,69.9999978637696,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
286,201,83169,1,0,0:0:0:0:
147,121,83325,53,10,0:0:0:0:
142,199,83481,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,241,83638,1,0,0:0:0:0:
230,90,83794,53,2,0:0:0:0:
167,130,83950,1,0,0:0:0:0:
169,205,84106,1,10,0:0:0:0:
69,126,84263,54,0,B|97:190|97:190|88:264,1,139.999995727539,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,357,84731,2,0,L|10:274,1,69.9999978637696,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
16,203,85044,1,0,0:0:0:0:
124,333,85200,54,0,P|104:330|119:358,1,69.9999978637696,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
242,281,85513,2,0,P|261:278|246:306,1,69.9999978637696,8|2,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
137,227,85825,2,0,P|117:224|132:252,1,69.9999978637696,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
335,224,86138,54,0,B|319:290|319:290|339:372,1,139.999995727539,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
420,221,86606,2,0,L|404:290,1,69.9999978637696,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
436,363,86919,1,0,0:0:0:0:
482,176,87075,54,0,P|447:149|398:148,1,69.9999978637696,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
294,219,87388,2,0,P|334:202|360:160,1,69.9999978637696,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
350,34,87700,2,0,P|344:77|367:120,1,69.9999978637696,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
486,27,88013,54,0,B|416:45|416:45|338:32,1,139.999995727539,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,40,88481,2,0,B|282:22|282:22|360:35,1,139.999995727539,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
250,214,88950,38,0,L|215:212,1,34.9999989318848,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,157,89106,2,0,L|371:155,1,34.9999989318848,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
238,202,89263,2,0,L|203:200,1,34.9999989318848,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
363,227,89419,54,0,P|340:231|326:230,1,34.9999989318848,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
185,284,89575,2,0,P|208:288|222:287,1,34.9999989318848,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
375,216,89731,2,0,P|352:220|338:219,1,34.9999989318848,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
119,345,89888,6,0,B|155:275|155:275|149:201,1,151.666659723918,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
130,126,90356,1,2,0:0:0:0:
74,256,90513,1,0,0:0:0:0:
212,160,90669,1,8,0:0:0:0:
2,208,90825,54,0,P|-6:283|58:343,1,151.666659723918,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
126,342,91294,1,2,0:0:0:0:
64,165,91450,53,0,0:0:0:0:
35,353,91606,1,8,0:0:0:0:
223,231,91763,54,0,L|73:255,1,151.666659723918,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
254,147,92231,2,0,L|168:160,1,75.833329861959,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
115,110,92544,1,0,0:0:0:0:
276,234,92700,54,0,P|283:254|294:223,1,75.833329861959,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
422,131,93013,2,0,P|435:114|403:120,1,75.833329861959,8|2,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,57,93325,2,0,P|239:53|260:78,1,75.833329861959,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
377,275,93638,54,0,B|396:221|360:177|360:177|388:205|417:207,1,151.666659723918,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
476,213,94106,1,2,0:0:0:0:
325,106,94263,1,0,0:0:0:0:
363,286,94419,1,10,0:0:0:0:
400,69,94575,54,0,B|325:84|325:84|243:66,1,151.666659723918,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
171,23,95044,1,2,0:0:0:0:
227,191,95200,1,0,0:0:0:0:
327,7,95356,1,8,0:0:0:0:
150,217,95513,54,0,B|233:251|228:194|328:245,1,151.666659723918,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
444,321,95981,2,0,P|406:322|370:311,1,75.833329861959,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
313,248,96294,1,2,0:0:0:0:
355,83,96450,54,0,L|343:169,1,75.833329861959,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
393,231,96763,1,8,0:0:0:0:
445,79,96919,1,2,0:0:0:0:
446,172,97075,2,0,L|456:96,1,75.833329861959,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
493,294,97388,54,0,B|453:282|432:250|432:250|404:271|361:269,1,151.666659723918,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
303,216,97856,1,2,0:0:0:0:
446,172,98013,1,0,0:0:0:0:
412,348,98169,1,8,0:0:0:0:
356,142,98325,53,8,0:0:0:0:
303,216,98481,1,0,0:0:0:0:
340,298,98638,1,0,0:0:0:0:
446,172,98794,53,0,0:0:0:0:
362,151,98950,1,0,0:0:0:0:
295,196,99106,1,8,0:0:0:0:
496,241,99263,54,0,P|469:171|495:102,1,151.666659723918,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,73,99731,2,0,L|410:84,1,75.833329861959,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
466,22,100044,1,0,0:0:0:0:
266,115,100200,54,0,P|270:133|237:120,1,75.833329861959,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
161,247,100513,2,0,P|174:234|179:269,1,75.833329861959,8|2,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,272,100825,2,0,P|310:266|338:244,1,75.833329861959,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
129,336,101138,54,0,B|150:258|102:267|128:181,1,151.666659723918,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
54,69,101606,2,0,P|58:126|47:156,1,75.833329861959,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
4,208,101919,1,8,0:0:0:0:
215,112,102075,54,0,L|126:114,1,75.833329861959,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,18,102388,2,0,L|89:20,1,75.833329861959,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
170,27,102700,1,0,0:0:0:0:
170,27,102856,1,8,0:0:0:0:
11,108,103013,54,0,P|32:174|-10:254,1,151.666659723918,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
110,384,103481,2,0,P|77:317|98:245,1,151.666659723918,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
207,304,103950,38,0,L|170:308,1,37.9166649309795,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
283,226,104106,2,0,L|320:229,1,37.9166649309795,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
207,147,104263,2,0,L|169:150,1,37.9166649309795,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
355,154,104419,54,0,L|317:150,1,37.9166649309795,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
135,232,104575,2,0,L|172:228,1,37.9166649309795,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
355,310,104731,2,0,L|317:306,1,37.9166649309795,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
75,185,104888,102,0,P|92:234|78:285,1,104.999996795654,4|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
0,151,105669,1,8,0:1:0:0:
71,101,105825,1,8,0:0:0:0:
12,238,106138,54,0,L|1:288,1,34.9999989318848
37,376,106450,2,0,L|29:341,1,34.9999989318848
146,276,106763,54,0,P|107:274|73:286,1,69.9999978637696,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
213,311,107231,2,0,P|175:301|139:308,1,69.9999978637696
272,358,107700,2,0,P|236:342|199:342,1,69.9999978637696,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
139,384,108169,1,0,0:0:0:0:
348,210,108638,54,0,B|341:263|341:263|357:315,1,104.999996795654,4|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
424,181,109419,1,8,0:1:0:0:
358,133,109575,1,8,0:0:0:0:
428,334,109888,54,0,L|418:396,1,34.9999989318848
497,275,110200,2,0,L|491:240,1,34.9999989318848
352,365,110513,54,0,L|432:369,1,69.9999978637696,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
294,306,110981,1,0,0:0:0:0:
294,306,111294,1,0,0:0:0:0:
325,211,111450,2,0,L|323:291,1,69.9999978637696,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
269,338,111919,1,8,0:0:0:0:
269,338,112075,1,8,0:0:0:0:
204,185,112388,54,0,P|189:235|215:296,1,104.999996795654,4|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
259,127,113169,1,8,0:1:0:0:
184,109,113325,1,8,0:0:0:0:
85,247,113638,54,0,L|144:237,1,58.3333333333333
16,211,113950,2,0,L|64:215,1,46.6666666666667
78,88,114263,54,0,P|95:153|47:225,1,140,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,59,115044,1,0,0:0:0:0:
62,8,115200,1,4,0:0:0:0:
62,214,115513,53,0,0:0:0:0:
62,214,115669,1,0,0:0:0:0:
215,77,116138,54,0,P|231:124|206:191,1,104.999996795654,4|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
141,55,116919,1,8,0:1:0:0:
194,2,117075,1,8,0:0:0:0:
308,24,117388,54,0,L|261:30,1,34.9999989318848
370,62,117700,2,0,L|335:57,1,34.9999989318848
434,11,118013,1,4,0:0:0:0:
405,185,118325,54,0,P|400:163|402:143,1,40.8333320871989
467,277,118638,2,0,P|472:255|470:235,1,40.8333320871989
421,351,118950,1,4,0:0:0:0:
298,304,119263,53,0,0:0:0:0:
270,376,119419,1,8,0:0:0:0:
239,256,119575,2,0,L|249:309,1,40.8333320871989
131,214,119888,54,0,B|125:282|125:282|175:367,1,140,4|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
189,150,120669,1,8,0:1:0:0:
106,134,120825,1,2,0:0:0:0:
165,297,121138,54,0,L|161:343,1,46.6666666666667,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
245,260,121450,2,0,L|248:306,1,46.6666666666667,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,304,121763,54,0,P|372:241|388:174,1,140,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
483,317,122544,1,8,0:0:0:0:
432,384,122700,1,2,0:0:0:0:
388,174,123013,53,8,0:0:0:0:
388,174,123169,1,0,0:0:0:0:
337,241,123325,1,8,0:0:0:0:
337,241,123481,1,0,0:0:0:0:
359,95,123638,54,0,B|405:148|405:148|476:165,1,140,4|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
362,9,124419,1,8,0:1:0:0:
287,48,124575,1,2,0:0:0:0:
300,160,124731,53,0,0:0:0:0:
235,199,124888,1,2,0:0:0:0:
168,162,125044,1,0,0:0:0:0:
166,85,125200,1,2,0:0:0:0:
231,44,125356,1,2,0:0:0:0:
90,9,125513,53,6,0:0:0:0:
117,86,125669,2,0,P|115:140|88:182,1,93.3333333333333,2|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
16,9,126294,1,0,0:0:0:0:
12,208,126450,54,0,L|15:275,1,46.6666666666667,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
93,251,126763,2,0,L|90:318,1,49.5833342790604
174,195,127075,2,0,L|177:262,1,52.4999983978272
72,113,127388,86,0,B|147:143|139:88|223:121,1,139.999995727539,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
351,178,127856,2,0,P|317:186|283:179,1,69.9999978637696,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
227,124,128169,1,8,0:0:0:0:
394,108,128325,54,0,B|377:177|377:177|398:243,1,139.999995727539,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
479,301,128794,1,2,0:0:0:0:
477,210,128950,2,0,L|497:276,1,69.9999978637696
394,108,129263,54,0,B|353:105|325:88|325:88|299:103|260:104,1,139.999995727539,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
182,64,129731,1,2,0:0:0:0:
327,10,129888,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,217,130044,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,153,130200,54,0,P|139:172|159:147,1,69.9999978637696,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
22,170,130513,2,0,P|32:143|5:153,1,69.9999978637696,8|2,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
93,260,130825,2,0,P|65:263|86:283,1,69.9999978637696,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
1,24,131138,54,0,P|27:87|6:152,1,139.999995727539,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
101,41,131606,2,0,B|174:22|166:66|238:43,1,139.999995727539,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
133,119,132075,2,0,P|111:184|137:247,1,139.999995727539,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
307,204,132544,1,2,0:0:0:0:
307,204,132622,1,0,0:0:0:0:
307,204,132700,1,0,0:0:0:0:
205,179,132856,1,8,0:0:0:0:
300,71,133013,54,0,B|283:136|283:136|309:209,1,139.999995727539,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
507,134,133481,2,0,B|454:140|454:140|416:128|416:128|351:135,1,139.999995727539,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
237,211,133950,2,0,L|321:202,1,69.9999978637696,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
445,259,134263,2,0,L|375:264,1,69.9999978637696,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
222,327,134575,53,10,0:0:0:0:
311,320,134731,1,2,0:0:0:0:
152,384,134888,54,0,P|181:322|160:257,1,139.999995727539,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
35,153,135356,2,0,P|39:187|56:218,1,69.9999978637696,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
139,247,135669,1,8,0:0:0:0:
88,89,135825,54,0,B|158:103|158:103|231:88,1,139.999995727539,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
275,22,136294,1,2,0:0:0:0:
173,17,136450,2,0,L|241:3,1,69.9999978637696
439,91,136763,54,0,B|365:113|383:66|296:100,1,139.999995727539,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,164,137231,1,2,0:0:0:0:
401,177,137388,1,0,0:0:0:0:
350,11,137544,1,0,0:0:0:0:
319,218,137700,54,0,P|331:243|305:231,1,69.9999978637696,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
220,322,138013,2,0,P|192:319|214:303,1,69.9999978637696,8|2,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
179,183,138325,2,0,P|195:160|199:188,1,69.9999978637696,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
381,302,138638,54,0,P|448:284|513:308,1,139.999995727539,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
481,126,139106,2,0,P|476:159|460:190,1,69.9999978637696,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
381,218,139419,1,0,0:0:0:0:
286,55,139575,54,0,B|353:71|353:71|419:47,1,139.999995727539,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
217,5,140044,2,0,L|196:88,1,69.9999978637696,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,138,140356,1,8,0:0:0:0:
100,17,140513,54,0,P|126:89|90:173,1,163.333328348796,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
178,352,140981,2,0,P|148:277|174:202,1,163.333328348796,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
403,287,141450,2,0,B|315:243|318:312|240:270,1,163.333328348796,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
295,122,141919,2,0,L|288:224,1,81.6666641743979,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
228,256,142231,1,0,0:0:0:0:
259,56,142388,22,0,B|303:72|303:72|348:69,1,93.3333333333333,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
476,12,142856,2,0,L|422:15,1,46.6666666666667,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,66,143169,1,0,0:0:0:0:
435,126,143325,54,0,B|441:176|441:176|429:211|429:211|439:282,1,140,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
494,354,143950,2,0,L|500:307,1,46.6666666666667
406,343,144263,54,0,P|362:330|300:353,1,93.3333333333333
232,374,144731,2,0,P|210:382|187:384,2,46.6666666666667,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
183,257,145200,54,0,L|194:320,1,46.6666666666667
100,253,145513,2,0,L|111:316,1,46.6666666666667,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
17,249,145825,2,0,L|28:312,1,46.6666666666667,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
62,167,146138,54,0,P|84:119|76:72,1,93.3333333333333
33,17,146606,2,0,B|91:9|67:33|125:21,1,93.3333333333333,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
166,93,147075,2,0,P|211:89|253:110,1,93.3333333333333,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
281,212,147544,1,2,0:0:0:0:
281,212,147622,1,0,0:0:0:0:
281,212,147700,1,0,0:0:0:0:
209,252,147856,1,0,0:0:0:0:
343,277,148013,53,8,0:0:0:0:
272,302,148169,2,0,L|345:311,1,46.6666666666667,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,316,148481,2,0,P|393:265|411:209,1,93.3333333333333,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
411,237,148950,2,8,P|417:214|418:191,2,46.6666666666667
328,191,149419,53,2,0:0:0:0:
356,114,149575,1,2,0:0:0:0:
408,180,149731,1,2,0:0:0:0:
282,77,149888,22,0,B|358:96|358:96|438:78,1,151.666659723918,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
267,83,150356,2,0,L|258:172,1,75.833329861959,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
178,185,150669,1,8,0:0:0:0:
214,26,150825,54,0,P|279:-8|348:19,1,151.666659723918,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
358,96,151294,1,2,0:0:0:0:
183,103,151450,2,0,P|182:65|198:32,1,75.833329861959
437,64,151763,54,0,B|439:124|439:124|423:150|423:150|427:210,1,151.666659723918,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
437,291,152231,1,2,0:0:0:0:
505,173,152388,1,0,0:0:0:0:
338,177,152544,1,0,0:0:0:0:
509,310,152700,54,0,P|514:286|496:312,1,75.833329861959,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
414,178,153013,2,0,P|390:185|422:188,1,75.833329861959,8|2,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
347,326,153325,2,0,P|365:342|351:313,1,75.833329861959,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,87,153638,54,0,B|332:140|332:140|240:155,1,151.666659723918,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
114,116,154106,2,0,L|197:102,1,75.833329861959,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
245,168,154419,1,0,0:0:0:0:
61,175,154575,54,0,P|41:144|36:107,1,75.833329861959,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
81,40,154888,1,0,0:0:0:0:
174,189,155044,1,2,0:0:0:0:
81,190,155200,1,0,0:0:0:0:
255,152,155356,1,8,0:0:0:0:
136,303,155513,53,8,0:0:0:0:
198,353,155669,1,0,0:0:0:0:
278,358,155825,1,0,0:0:0:0:
133,278,155981,53,2,0:0:0:0:
57,307,156137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
14,376,156293,1,0,0:0:0:0:
156,287,156450,53,8,0:0:0:0:
169,207,156606,1,0,0:0:0:0:
130,135,156762,1,0,0:0:0:0:
156,319,156919,53,0,0:0:0:0:
186,317,157388,38,0,L|294:330,1,93.3333333333333,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
159,231,157856,2,0,L|212:237,1,46.6666666666667
282,244,158169,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,163,158325,53,8,0:3:0:0:
230,167,158481,1,0,0:0:0:0:
113,172,158638,1,0,0:0:0:0:
245,158,158794,1,0,0:0:0:0:
111,85,158950,53,8,0:0:0:0:
159,236,159106,1,8,0:0:0:0:
13,92,159263,54,0,L|43:201,1,93.3333333333333,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
24,311,159731,2,0,L|10:258,1,46.6666666666667
37,181,160044,1,0,0:0:0:0:
145,335,160200,53,8,0:0:0:0:
65,203,160356,1,0,0:0:0:0:
55,352,160513,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,289,160669,53,0,0:0:0:0:
58,279,160826,1,8,0:0:0:0:
190,199,160982,1,8,0:0:0:0:
149,384,161138,54,0,L|129:281,1,93.3333333333333,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
181,153,161606,2,0,L|189:198,1,46.6666666666667
208,289,161919,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,109,162075,53,8,0:3:0:0:
277,230,162231,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,95,162388,1,0,0:0:0:0:
289,244,162544,1,0,0:0:0:0:
340,101,162700,53,0,0:0:0:0:
394,278,162856,1,8,0:0:0:0:
204,199,163013,53,4,0:0:0:0:
204,199,163169,2,0,P|199:235|206:263,1,58.3333333333333,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,97,163481,2,0,P|133:133|126:161,1,58.3333333333333,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
70,205,163794,1,8,0:0:0:0:
235,105,163950,53,8,0:0:0:0:
235,105,164106,2,0,L|301:111,1,58.3333333333333,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,171,164419,2,0,L|343:177,1,58.3333333333333,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
275,184,164731,1,8,0:0:0:0:
483,137,164888,53,4,0:0:0:0:
483,137,165044,2,0,P|488:159|483:201,1,58.3333333333333,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,245,165356,2,0,P|411:267|416:309,1,58.3333333333333,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
470,360,165669,1,8,0:0:0:0:
326,225,165825,53,8,0:0:0:0:
326,225,165981,2,0,L|252:232,1,58.3333333333333,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
278,358,166294,2,0,L|308:290,1,58.3333333333333,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
186,249,166606,2,0,L|229:309,1,58.3333333333333,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
72,49,170513,21,0,0:0:0:0:
72,49,170860,1,0,0:0:0:0:
140,100,171034,2,0,L|136:154,1,43.75
128,219,171382,1,0,0:0:0:0:
185,280,171556,53,0,0:0:0:0:
185,280,171730,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,249,171904,1,0,0:0:0:0:
325,301,172078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
316,384,172252,53,0,0:0:0:0:
387,356,172425,1,0,0:0:0:0:
401,274,172599,1,0,0:0:0:0:
401,274,172947,53,0,0:0:0:0:
339,220,173121,2,0,L|341:152,1,43.75
338,96,173469,1,0,0:0:0:0:
270,137,173643,1,0,0:0:0:0:
265,214,173817,1,0,0:0:0:0:
197,253,173991,1,0,0:0:0:0:
202,176,174165,53,0,0:0:0:0:
197,253,174339,1,0,0:0:0:0:
129,292,174513,1,0,0:0:0:0:
61,252,174686,1,0,0:0:0:0:
61,252,175034,53,0,0:0:0:0:
127,212,175208,2,0,L|129:146,1,43.75
132,93,175556,1,0,0:0:0:0:
203,134,175730,53,0,0:0:0:0:
203,134,175904,1,0,0:0:0:0:
268,87,176078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
341,119,176252,1,0,0:0:0:0:
349,198,176426,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,151,176599,53,0,0:0:0:0:
424,230,176773,1,0,0:0:0:0:
359,279,176947,1,0,0:0:0:0:
359,279,177295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
359,279,177643,53,0,0:0:0:0:
286,245,177817,1,0,0:0:0:0:
276,164,177991,1,0,0:0:0:0:
276,164,178339,1,0,0:0:0:0:
276,164,178686,53,0,0:0:0:0:
342,116,178860,1,0,0:0:0:0:
417,149,179034,1,0,0:0:0:0:
417,149,179382,1,0,0:0:0:0:
417,149,179730,53,0,0:0:0:0:
424,230,179904,1,0,0:0:0:0:
359,279,180078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
359,279,180426,2,0,L|359:299,4,10.9375
Topic Starter
yaspo

Mir wrote:

Hello, it is I. O sweet it is you

Another
- 01:38:794 (1,2,3) - I would try to make this linear somehow cuz 01:37:856 (2,3,4) - is mapped in the same pattern yet maps weaker sounds.
Hardly the same pattern. Different context locally, 01:37:856 (2,3,4) - comes after slider and 01:38:794 (1,2,3) - after circles. Different context globally, 01:38:794 (1,2,3) - is an intenser variation of 01:23:794 (1,2,3) - and 01:37:856 (2,3,4) - is consistent with 01:30:356 (2,3,4) - etc. So should be fine, no change.
- 01:40:200 (1) - Last one wasn't curved this one and tbh it looks kinda ugly ;w;
It's consistent with 01:32:700 (1) - and looks fine ~ . Changing would destroy the movement.
- 02:07:075 (4,1) - Emphasis compared to 02:08:169 (3,1) - is totally off. And 02:08:169 (3,1) - is extremely overspaced as well, it's a cross-screen jump that starts off with you moving opposite the direction of said jump so that only amplifies how difficult this is to hit. Relative to the entire map 02:08:169 (3,1) - 02:08:950 (3,1) - felt the hardest to hit, even harder than the linear stuff lol. I would suggest nerfing this distance a lot, cuz 4.83x and 4.67x are a bit overkill. I'd try to stay under 4x at most but I feel like 3.5x-3.7x fits the most. 02:16:450 (3,1) - Also feels a bit excessive but not as bad as before.
The emphasis is fine as it is imo. It's not underwhelming, and I think it would be interuptive to emphasize 02:07:388 (1) - too much. I would rather put intensity in the section itself.
Agreed that those jumps in combination with the movement were a bit overdone. Nerfed a bit. Still kept it pretty high spaced (3.5-3.7 as suggested) since I want this part to feel intense overall.
Insane
- 01:40:200 (4) - NC this? nope, would be inconsistent with things like 01:17:700 (4) - and 01:36:450 (3) -

Hard
- 00:58:740 - I'm not sure how I feel about the intro having only circles. The rest of the map doesn't use this idea anywhere else and it kind of seems backwards in terms of rhythm density...
Felt like I was an awkward spot between insane and normal in terms of rhythm density, so did this. Should be fine in the map in terms of rhythm, though I agree it might seem a bit odd. Added some sliders to break it up a bit.

Normal
- 01:50:513 - Missing finish? o you're right

Easy
- 01:06:307 - I think this sound deserves a circle more than 01:06:127 (3) - since here on the blue is not as strong.
Prefer to keep the 1/2 gap here 01:05:226 (2,3) - and the 1/1 gap here 01:06:127 (3,4) - . 3/4 gap after slider will be hard for the player since they can't judge when to click based of their last click.
- 01:06:307 (3,4,1,2,3) - It would be beneficial to start the bpm change with a slider so the player can adapt rather than just start off with circles.
Easiessss *shakes fist* . Fixed.
- 01:17:700 (5,2) - 01:32:700 (5,2) - Could space a bit further, they look a bit too close atm. Like 01:35:044 (3,5) - maybe.
Did that

Thanks for modding!
mithew

Mir wrote:

Hello, it is I.

mithew's Extra
- 01:19:731 - Would like to see this get a bit more emphasis, perhaps stacking 01:19:888 (4) - underneath it would be good to have the player stop on the slider-end? done
- 01:26:138 (1,1,1) - Could move the middle 1 a bit higher to have a nicer visual spacing here. done
- 01:33:013 (2,3,4) - Before this would have been a rhythm like 01:18:013 (2,3,4) - ? Song hasn't changed much so probably should keep your rhythm consistent. song is definitely more intense during this part, so not having it as simple as all sliders would be justified by that. plus there's a little harp (?) sound that starts on (1) that i didn't want to completely exclude, which i think the change in rhythm compliments well
- 01:38:325 (3) - NC, refer to 01:23:325 (1) - done
- 01:40:200 (1,1,1,2,1) - 01:25:044 (3,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,1) - Extremely inconsistent. Should be either jumps or sliders, the difference between these is too drastic for what the song does (which is stay mostly the same). as i said above, this section is definitely more intense than the previous considering there's a new instrument introduced in the background, and i like to think that the sliders + sv changes compliments that very well compared to a simple jump pattern. having both as the same would ruin the intensity for me

- 02:14:888 (1,2) - Follows violins quite closely, but 02:15:825 (1,2,3) - doesn't seem to want to do that despite there still being violin here. The background 1/3 is still going on under 02:14:888 (1,2) - so mapping it for 02:15:825 (1,2,3) - and ignoring it earlier feels inconsistent. Would recommend a 2/3 slider here. yeah i agree, changed
- 02:32:700 (1,1,1) - 02:17:700 (1,2,3) - Another inconsistency in concept choice, would recommend making both the same as they are the same in the song.
similar but not the same, so i decided to use the same idea but different pattern

This latter part 02:29:888 - 02:37:388 - should still be kiai, no? It's the same intensity as the kiai before the break. sure, fixed

- 02:33:325 (1,2) - Could avoid this overlap. fixed
- 02:33:638 (1,2,4) - Blanket + stack opportunity if you did this: https://i.imgur.com/U7D0luh.jpg fixd
- 02:37:075 (2,3) - Feels unnecessary when the melody stops on 02:36:919 - and continues on 02:37:388 - there are still sounds on those notes that i like giving attention to, which i feel aren't unnecessary with the violin hold in the background
osu file format v14

[General]
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
BeatDivisor: 3

[Metadata]

[Difficulty]

[Events]
0,0,"700306.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
58740,-200,3,2,28,70,0,0
66307,-200,3,2,31,70,0,0
67388,-80,4,2,30,70,0,1
67856,-100,4,2,28,70,0,0
68638,-100,4,2,32,70,0,0
68950,-200,4,2,32,70,0,0
69263,-80,4,2,30,70,0,1
69731,-80,4,2,28,70,0,0
70200,-80,4,2,32,70,0,0
70825,-80,4,2,0,70,0,0
71138,-80,4,2,30,70,0,1
71606,-100,4,2,28,70,0,0
72388,-100,4,2,32,70,0,0
73013,-100,4,2,29,70,0,1
73481,-100,4,2,30,70,0,0
73950,-100,4,2,30,70,0,1
74419,-100,4,2,28,70,0,0
74888,-80,4,2,28,70,0,1
75356,-100,4,2,28,70,0,0
77700,-80,4,2,28,70,0,0
78013,-100,4,2,28,70,0,0
78638,-100,4,2,28,70,0,0
79575,-80,4,2,28,70,0,0
80044,-80,4,2,29,70,0,0
80356,-80,4,2,28,70,0,0
80981,-100,4,2,28,70,0,0
86606,-100,4,2,28,70,0,0
87075,-80,4,2,28,70,0,0
88013,-200,4,2,28,70,0,0
100196,-80,4,2,28,70,0,0
102700,-80,4,2,28,70,0,0
119888,-80,4,2,29,70,0,0
120356,-80,4,2,28,70,0,0
127388,-80,4,2,28,70,0,1
131606,-80,4,2,28,70,0,1
137700,-80,4,2,28,70,0,1
138638,-80,4,2,28,70,0,1
142388,-80,4,2,28,70,0,0
149888,-80,4,2,28,70,0,1
150356,-66.6666666666667,4,2,28,70,0,1
150825,-133.333333333333,4,2,28,70,0,1
151763,-100,4,2,28,70,0,1
152700,-80,4,2,28,70,0,1
153013,-100,4,2,28,70,0,1
153325,-133.333333333333,4,2,28,70,0,1
153638,-80,4,2,32,70,0,1
153950,-80,4,2,28,70,0,1
155513,-80,4,2,28,70,0,0
157388,-80,4,2,30,70,0,1
157856,-80,4,2,28,70,0,0
158638,-80,4,2,32,70,0,0
159263,-80,4,2,30,70,0,1
159731,-80,4,2,28,70,0,0
160200,-80,4,2,32,70,0,0
160825,-80,4,2,0,70,0,0
161138,-80,4,2,30,70,0,1
161606,-80,4,2,28,70,0,0
162388,-80,4,2,32,70,0,0
163013,-80,4,2,28,70,0,1
163481,-80,4,2,28,70,0,0
163950,-80,4,2,28,70,0,1
164419,-80,4,2,28,70,0,0
164888,-80,4,2,28,70,0,1
165356,-80,4,2,28,70,0,0
165825,-80,4,2,28,70,0,1
166606,-80,4,2,28,70,0,0
170044,-80,4,2,28,5,0,0

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
361,370,79888,1,0,0:0:0:0:
338,340,85200,5,2,3:2:0:0:
261,244,85513,5,2,3:2:0:0:
414,308,85669,1,10,0:2:0:0:
217,359,85825,5,2,3:2:0:0:
113,219,85981,1,2,0:0:0:0:
113,219,86059,1,2,0:0:0:0:
113,219,86138,6,0,P|75:243|58:284,1,90.0000034332277,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
163,141,86606,6,0,P|112:125|38:163,1,120,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
274,102,87075,6,0,P|233:42|163:21,2,150,0|0|0,3:0|3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
250,250,87856,1,8,0:0:0:0:
250,250,88013,6,0,L|242:310,1,60,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
117,317,94106,2,0,P|100:346|95:378,2,66.0000020141602,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
315,193,97856,2,0,P|319:160|303:131,2,66.0000020141602,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
169,81,98325,5,2,3:2:0:0:
461,140,124106,2,0,P|475:177|469:216,2,81.0000003089905,8|0|8,3:2|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
466,80,128169,1,0,3:0:0:0:
360,255,129731,2,0,P|341:278|335:307,2,60,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
72,306,130513,2,0,L|71:247,1,60,0|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
490,194,131606,2,0,P|469:123|405:87,1,150,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
253,94,133481,2,0,L|142:51,1,120,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
233,154,135356,2,0,P|306:156|359:226,1,162.000000617981,8|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
142,183,135825,2,0,P|147:105|210:58,1,162.000000617981,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
263,243,136294,1,8,0:0:0:0:
233,154,136450,1,0,0:0:0:0:
263,243,136606,1,0,0:0:0:0:
290,75,136763,6,0,L|128:43,1,162.000000617981,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
278,224,137700,6,0,P|241:208|218:175,1,81.0000003089905,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
158,223,138013,6,0,P|195:208|218:175,1,81.0000003089905,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
222,285,138325,6,0,L|221:333,1,45.0000017166138,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,29,139106,2,0,L|219:176,1,150,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,15,154106,2,0,P|217:75|228:148,1,150,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
239,247,154888,2,0,P|274:236|302:211,1,75,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
Halfslashed
[Easy]
00:59:280 - I'm not really seeing a good reason why you're skipping almost every blue tick, which fails to capture the off-beat nature of this intro. 3/4 gaps at this bpm are equivalent to 3/2 gaps at a normal bpm, and they're introduced early on, after all. I could use some explanation for this, otherwise I would suggest shortening this to a 3/4 slider that starts on 00:59:280.
01:28:950 (4) - 01:43:950 (4) - I recommend changing this to a circle to add a short break for players from the slider only section and add some tension to 01:29:888 (1) -.
02:09:731 (5) - 02:17:231 (5) - Since you're in kiai time and have already introduced 2/3 repeats, I recommend changing this to a circle and starting a 2/3 repeat on 02:10:200 (6) - to represent the kicks better, therefore intensifying the kiai.

[Normal]
Good job.

[Hard]
01:06:848 (7,8,1) - It'd be nice if you could clarify the spacing more here, since 8,1 is likely to be misread as a 2/3 gap due to the similar spacing. Sticking to distance snap would work alright here, as could a stack.
02:20:513 (1,2) - I liked it.

[Insane]
01:13:950 (5,6) - 02:43:950 (5,6) - I recommend ctrl+g on this rhythm to fit the melody and what you did with 01:13:013 (1,2,3,4) - more appropriately. This would actually transition seamlessly into the drums as well.

[Another]
02:46:528 - Since you mapped this at 02:44:653 - for tension purposes, I recommend also placing a circle here stacked with 02:46:606 (1) - since this is the finale.

[sdafsf]
01:36:450 (1,2,3,4,1) - Your cursor motions are all kinds of messed up here in terms of the kicks that you usually represent with 01:32:700 (1,2,3) -. I recommend doing some sort of overlap between 01:36:763 (2,3) - to fix this.

[mithew]
I mainly have general concerns with this difficulty as opposed to specific ones in the sense that the kiai feels really boring due to the combination of the following:
01:12:075 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - Spacing for this and related jumps are relatively high, standing out a bit more than they should. Relative to the intro they are alright for contrast, but when you compare it to the full kiais you'll notice a large difference.
02:07:388 - The usage of less dense rhythms to express the melody is actually kinda a cool idea, but not when your spacing is really low between objects like 02:07:388 (1,2) - 02:14:888 (1,2) - . There are more examples of this sort of thing.
If you could address these things, I think your difficulty would be good to go.

Not much to say here, good work guys.
mithew

Halfslashed wrote:

[mithew]
I mainly have general concerns with this difficulty as opposed to specific ones in the sense that the kiai feels really boring due to the combination of the following:
01:12:075 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - Spacing for this and related jumps are relatively high, standing out a bit more than they should. Relative to the intro they are alright for contrast, but when you compare it to the full kiais you'll notice a large difference.
02:07:388 - The usage of less dense rhythms to express the melody is actually kinda a cool idea, but not when your spacing is really low between objects like 02:07:388 (1,2) - 02:14:888 (1,2) - . There are more examples of this sort of thing.
If you could address these things, I think your difficulty would be good to go.
alright, i increased the spacing throughout the first kiai in spots where i felt were lacking, including the ones you mentioned. if there's anything else specific that i missed, if you could point it out for me i'll most likely fix it. thanks ! (also nerfed these jumps 01:25:200 (1,2,1,2,1,2,3,1) - a bit)

osu file format v14

[General]

[Editor]

[Metadata]

[Difficulty]

[Events]
0,0,"700306.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
58740,-200,3,2,28,70,0,0
66307,-200,3,2,31,70,0,0
67388,-80,4,2,30,70,0,1
67856,-100,4,2,28,70,0,0
68638,-100,4,2,32,70,0,0
68950,-200,4,2,32,70,0,0
69263,-80,4,2,30,70,0,1
69731,-80,4,2,28,70,0,0
70200,-80,4,2,32,70,0,0
70825,-80,4,2,0,70,0,0
71138,-80,4,2,30,70,0,1
71606,-100,4,2,28,70,0,0
72388,-100,4,2,32,70,0,0
73013,-100,4,2,29,70,0,1
73481,-100,4,2,30,70,0,0
73950,-100,4,2,30,70,0,1
74419,-100,4,2,28,70,0,0
74888,-80,4,2,28,70,0,1
75356,-100,4,2,28,70,0,0
77700,-80,4,2,28,70,0,0
78013,-100,4,2,28,70,0,0
78638,-100,4,2,28,70,0,0
79575,-80,4,2,28,70,0,0
80044,-80,4,2,29,70,0,0
80356,-80,4,2,28,70,0,0
80981,-100,4,2,28,70,0,0
86606,-100,4,2,28,70,0,0
87075,-80,4,2,28,70,0,0
88013,-200,4,2,28,70,0,0
100196,-80,4,2,28,70,0,0
102700,-80,4,2,28,70,0,0
119888,-80,4,2,29,70,0,0
120356,-80,4,2,28,70,0,0
127388,-80,4,2,28,70,0,1
131606,-80,4,2,28,70,0,1
137700,-80,4,2,28,70,0,1
138638,-80,4,2,28,70,0,1
142388,-80,4,2,28,70,0,0
149888,-80,4,2,28,70,0,1
150356,-66.6666666666667,4,2,28,70,0,1
150825,-133.333333333333,4,2,28,70,0,1
151763,-100,4,2,28,70,0,1
152700,-80,4,2,28,70,0,1
153013,-100,4,2,28,70,0,1
153325,-133.333333333333,4,2,28,70,0,1
153638,-80,4,2,32,70,0,1
153950,-80,4,2,28,70,0,1
155513,-80,4,2,28,70,0,0
157388,-80,4,2,30,70,0,1
157856,-80,4,2,28,70,0,0
158638,-80,4,2,32,70,0,0
159263,-80,4,2,30,70,0,1
159731,-80,4,2,28,70,0,0
160200,-80,4,2,32,70,0,0
160825,-80,4,2,0,70,0,0
161138,-80,4,2,30,70,0,1
161606,-80,4,2,28,70,0,0
162388,-80,4,2,32,70,0,0
163013,-80,4,2,28,70,0,1
163481,-80,4,2,28,70,0,0
163950,-80,4,2,28,70,0,1
164419,-80,4,2,28,70,0,0
164888,-80,4,2,28,70,0,1
165356,-80,4,2,28,70,0,0
165825,-80,4,2,28,70,0,1
166606,-80,4,2,28,70,0,0
170044,-80,4,2,28,5,0,0

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
367,354,85200,5,2,3:2:0:0:
305,237,85513,5,2,3:2:0:0:
429,315,85669,1,2,0:2:0:0:
299,383,85825,5,2,3:2:0:0:
145,258,85981,1,2,0:0:0:0:
145,258,86059,1,2,0:0:0:0:
145,258,86138,6,0,P|107:282|90:323,1,90.0000034332277,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
195,180,86606,6,0,P|144:164|70:202,1,120,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
306,141,87075,6,0,P|265:81|195:60,2,150,0|0|0,3:0|3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
282,289,87856,1,8,0:0:0:0:
282,289,88013,6,0,L|274:349,1,60,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
489,249,128169,1,0,3:0:0:0:
228,302,129731,2,0,P|220:346|236:382,2,60,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
17,291,130513,2,0,L|16:232,1,60,0|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
512,110,131606,2,0,P|491:39|427:3,1,150,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
166,51,133481,2,0,L|55:8,1,120,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
119,114,135356,2,0,P|204:87|275:141,1,162.000000617981,8|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
512,190,135825,2,0,P|427:217|356:163,1,162.000000617981,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
262,121,136294,1,8,0:0:0:0:
263,243,136450,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,182,136606,1,0,0:0:0:0:
261,31,136763,6,0,L|99:-1,1,162.000000617981,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
231,222,137700,6,0,P|254:255|291:271,1,81.0000003089905,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
135,204,138013,6,0,P|113:172|76:157,1,81.0000003089905,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
165,312,138325,6,0,P|160:340|164:360,1,45.0000017166138,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
165,58,139106,2,0,L|136:205,1,150,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
Topic Starter
yaspo

Halfslashed wrote:

[Easy]
00:59:280 - I'm not really seeing a good reason why you're skipping almost every blue tick, which fails to capture the off-beat nature of this intro. 3/4 gaps at this bpm are equivalent to 3/2 gaps at a normal bpm, and they're introduced early on, after all. I could use some explanation for this, otherwise I would suggest shortening this to a 3/4 slider that starts on 00:59:280.
Not againnnn. I skip the blue ticks in every difficulty, or I map them to slider-ends in insane and another. It would be extremely weird to me to decide to do something else in the Easy. No change.
01:28:950 (4) - 01:43:950 (4) - I recommend changing this to a circle to add a short break for players from the slider only section and add some tension to 01:29:888 (1) -.
Huh. Didn't think tension could exist in easies. Fixed.
02:09:731 (5) - 02:17:231 (5) - Since you're in kiai time and have already introduced 2/3 repeats, I recommend changing this to a circle and starting a 2/3 repeat on 02:10:200 (6) - to represent the kicks better, therefore intensifying the kiai.
Wanted to avoid as many 2/3 rhythms as humanly possible, but I guess they already existed. Did that

[Normal]
Good job. Thanks \o/

[Hard]
01:06:848 (7,8,1) - It'd be nice if you could clarify the spacing more here, since 8,1 is likely to be misread as a 2/3 gap due to the similar spacing. Sticking to distance snap would work alright here, as could a stack.
How can players read a 2/3 gap when they haven't encountered any yet :thinking:
Though yeah, I agree that it might cause reading issues further on. Jump was to indicate the big change that happens here (snapping + bpm change), but you're right in that distance snap works just fine. Fixed

02:20:513 (1,2) - I liked it. Huh, glad you did.

[Insane]
01:13:950 (5,6) - 02:43:950 (5,6) - I recommend ctrl+g on this rhythm to fit the melody and what you did with 01:13:013 (1,2,3,4) - more appropriately. This would actually transition seamlessly into the drums as well.
Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. Fixed.

[Another]
02:46:528 - Since you mapped this at 02:44:653 - for tension purposes, I recommend also placing a circle here stacked with 02:46:606 (1) - since this is the finale.
.. I don't think I ever noticed the sound there; it doesn't seem to be very noticeable. Even with it being there, I do like my current way of doing better. The stack would mean that the end of 02:46:294 (7) - needs to be stacked as well, to keep consistent with previous patterns. This makes the movement on 02:46:606 (1) - rather underwhelming in comparison to what I have now. Changing 02:46:294 (7) - to a circle could fix this, but that also doesn't really fit, as it's inconstent with 02:45:825 (5) - etc. Keeping it like this.

Not much to say here, good work guys.
Thanks for modding!
sdafsf

Halfslashed wrote:

[sdafsf]
01:36:450 (1,2,3,4,1) - Your cursor motions are all kinds of messed up here in terms of the kicks that you usually represent with 01:32:700 (1,2,3) -. I recommend doing some sort of overlap between 01:36:763 (2,3) - to fix this.
i dont actually follow the kicks with the round sliders. the round sliders are maped to that bouncy sound (idk what the in strument is). this is actually one of the few parts where the movement is actually thought through in this map i think the movement wteween 3,4 and 1 fits very nicely
Not much to say here, good work guys. thanks!
Halfslashed
Back

[General]
soft-sliderslide86 is unused.
01:12:856 (7) - For your hitsounds, I recommend a drum clap here to fit better with hitsounds in prior measures.

[Normal]
01:44:888 (1) - Offscreen on 800x600. You can fix this relatively painlessly by moving 01:43:481 (2,3,4,1,2,3) - to the right.

[sdafsf]
01:44:888 - I think 40% volume would work better with your normal-hitclaps in this section.
01:38:169 (4,1) - 01:38:950 (2,3) - Soft whistles would be nice to make this section feel less empty and highlight the added chimes or whatever here.
02:21:919 (4,5) - Soft whistles on the tail of 4 and 5 would fit what you did with 02:14:575 (1,2) - better.

[mithew]
Currently you don't have any differentiation in your volume settings based on the intensity of the song. 70% volume is inappropriate in most non-kiai sections (you could make a case for the buildup at 02:05:513 - ).
01:07:388 - Conflicting timing settings, turn on kiai for the uninherited point.
01:13:013 - Your finish from C:29 fits much better, and you used it in the outro as well, so i'd recommend it here.
01:38:950 (2) - I don't think the kick here fits, since you're already differentiating this part with the whistles. Try removing them.
01:40:513 (1) - 01:42:388 (1) - 02:10:513 (2) - You normally skip the clap on the slider ends, so I recommend doing that here.
01:43:950 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - Could use some whistles here like you did with 01:38:325 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - .
02:01:606 (2) - This clap seems jarring since you normally highlight measure transitions with a kick-kick pattern, so I'd recommend changing this to a kick.
02:02:231 (2,4) - I recommend removing the kick on the head of 2 and adding a clap to both the head of 2 and 4 to better fit what you did at 01:59:888 (1,2) - .
02:09:106 - I recommend adding a kick here for similar reasons to 02:01:606 (2) -.
02:17:700 (1,1) - Unsnapped slider ends, snap them to 02:17:856 - 02:18:169 - respectively.
02:42:856 (2) - Add a kick here for consistency with 01:12:700 (1,2) -.
mithew

Halfslashed wrote:

01:13:013 - Your finish from C:29 fits much better, and you used it in the outro as well, so i'd recommend it here. the note you highlighted was already using the finish from C:29, but its inconsistent with the outro anyways so i fixed that
applied everything else and adjusted the volume accordingly

osu file format v14

[General]

[Editor]

[Metadata]

[Difficulty]

[Events]
0,0,"700306.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
58740,-200,3,2,28,30,0,0
66307,-200,3,2,31,30,0,0
67388,-80,4,2,30,70,0,1
67856,-100,4,2,28,70,0,0
68638,-100,4,2,32,70,0,0
68950,-200,4,2,32,70,0,0
69263,-80,4,2,30,70,0,1
69731,-80,4,2,28,70,0,0
70200,-80,4,2,32,70,0,0
70825,-80,4,2,0,70,0,0
71138,-80,4,2,30,70,0,1
71606,-100,4,2,28,70,0,0
72388,-100,4,2,32,70,0,0
73013,-100,4,2,28,70,0,1
73481,-100,4,2,30,70,0,0
73950,-100,4,2,30,70,0,1
74419,-100,4,2,28,70,0,0
74888,-80,4,2,28,70,0,1
75200,-80,4,2,28,55,0,1
75356,-100,4,2,28,55,0,0
77700,-80,4,2,28,55,0,0
78013,-100,4,2,28,55,0,0
78325,-133.333333333333,4,2,28,55,0,0
78638,-100,4,2,28,55,0,0
79575,-80,4,2,28,55,0,0
80044,-80,4,2,29,55,0,0
80356,-80,4,2,28,55,0,0
80981,-100,4,2,28,55,0,0
86138,-133.333333333333,4,2,28,55,0,0
86606,-100,4,2,28,55,0,0
87075,-80,4,2,28,55,0,0
88013,-200,4,2,28,55,0,0
89888,-79.9999999999999,4,2,28,55,0,0
90356,-90.9090909090909,4,2,28,55,0,0
96450,-133.333333333333,4,2,28,55,0,0
97388,-90.9090909090909,4,2,28,55,0,0
100196,-80,4,2,28,55,0,0
100513,-100,4,2,28,55,0,0
100825,-133.333333333333,4,2,28,55,0,0
101138,-90.9090909090909,4,2,28,55,0,0
102388,-83.3333333333333,4,2,28,55,0,0
102700,-80,4,2,28,55,0,0
104888,-200,4,2,28,55,0,0
105669,-200,4,2,28,40,0,0
106763,-200,4,2,29,55,0,0
107075,-200,4,2,29,40,0,0
107700,-200,4,2,30,55,0,0
108481,-200,4,2,30,40,0,0
108638,-200,4,2,29,55,0,0
109419,-200,4,2,29,40,0,0
110513,-133.333333333333,4,2,29,55,0,0
110825,-133.333333333333,4,2,29,40,0,0
111450,-133.333333333333,4,2,30,55,0,0
111763,-133.333333333333,4,2,30,40,0,0
112388,-200,4,2,29,55,0,0
113169,-200,4,2,29,40,0,0
114263,-200,4,2,29,55,0,0
114575,-200,4,2,29,40,0,0
115200,-200,4,2,30,55,0,0
115981,-200,4,2,30,40,0,0
116138,-200,4,2,29,55,0,0
116919,-200,4,2,29,40,0,0
118013,-166.666666666667,4,2,29,60,0,0
118169,-166.666666666667,4,2,29,45,0,0
118950,-133.333333333333,4,2,30,65,0,0
119106,-133.333333333333,4,2,30,50,0,0
119263,-100,4,2,28,50,0,0
119575,-66.6666666666667,4,2,28,60,0,0
119888,-80,4,2,29,70,0,0
120356,-80,4,2,28,50,0,0
121763,-76.9230769230769,4,2,28,52,0,0
123638,-74.0740740740741,4,2,29,55,0,0
124106,-74.0740740740741,4,2,28,55,0,0
125513,-71.4285714285714,4,2,28,60,0,0
126450,-66.6666666666667,4,2,28,55,0,0
127075,-200,4,2,28,40,0,0
127388,-80,4,2,28,60,0,1
129263,-133.333333333333,4,2,28,60,0,1
129731,-100,4,2,28,60,0,1
130200,-100,4,2,28,60,0,1
131606,-80,4,2,28,60,0,1
132075,-200,4,2,28,60,0,1
132544,-100,4,2,28,60,0,1
134888,-74.0740740740741,4,2,28,60,0,1
137700,-76.9230769230769,4,2,28,60,0,1
138325,-133.333333333333,4,2,28,60,0,1
138638,-80,4,2,28,60,0,1
142388,-80,4,2,28,60,0,0
149888,-80,4,2,28,60,0,1
150356,-66.6666666666667,4,2,28,60,0,1
150825,-133.333333333333,4,2,28,60,0,1
151763,-100,4,2,28,60,0,1
152700,-80,4,2,28,60,0,1
153013,-100,4,2,28,60,0,1
153325,-133.333333333333,4,2,28,60,0,1
153638,-80,4,2,32,60,0,1
153950,-80,4,2,28,60,0,1
155513,-80,4,2,28,70,0,0
157388,-80,4,2,30,70,0,1
157856,-80,4,2,28,70,0,0
158638,-80,4,2,32,70,0,0
159263,-80,4,2,30,70,0,1
159731,-80,4,2,28,70,0,0
160200,-80,4,2,32,70,0,0
160825,-80,4,2,0,70,0,0
161138,-80,4,2,30,70,0,1
161606,-80,4,2,28,70,0,0
162388,-80,4,2,32,70,0,0
163013,-80,4,2,28,70,0,1
163481,-80,4,2,28,70,0,0
163950,-80,4,2,28,70,0,1
164419,-80,4,2,28,70,0,0
164888,-80,4,2,28,70,0,1
165356,-80,4,2,28,70,0,0
165825,-80,4,2,28,70,0,1
166606,-80,4,2,28,70,0,0
166763,-80,4,2,28,5,0,0
170044,-80,4,2,28,5,0,0
170513,-200,3,2,28,30,0,0

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
367,354,85200,5,2,3:2:0:0:
305,237,85513,5,2,3:2:0:0:
429,315,85669,1,2,0:2:0:0:
299,383,85825,5,2,3:2:0:0:
145,258,85981,1,2,0:0:0:0:
145,258,86059,1,2,0:0:0:0:
145,258,86138,6,0,P|107:282|90:323,1,90.0000034332277,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
195,180,86606,6,0,P|144:164|70:202,1,120,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
306,141,87075,6,0,P|265:81|195:60,2,150,0|0|0,3:0|3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
282,289,87856,1,8,0:0:0:0:
282,289,88013,6,0,L|274:349,1,60,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
243,207,98950,1,2,0:2:0:0:
113,180,100513,6,0,P|115:151|129:124,1,60,2|2,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
345,80,102388,6,0,P|361:49|391:30,1,71.9999978027344,0|0,0:0|3:2,0:0:0:0:
37,207,103950,5,2,0:0:0:0:
174,147,104106,1,2,0:0:0:0:
157,296,104263,1,2,0:0:0:0:
51,126,104419,5,2,0:0:0:0:
234,97,104575,1,2,0:0:0:0:
166,272,104732,1,2,0:0:0:0:
134,119,121606,1,0,3:0:0:0:
460,300,122231,2,0,L|380:319,1,77.9999964294435,10|2,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
350,328,122544,1,10,0:0:0:0:
489,249,128169,1,0,3:0:0:0:
216,35,128950,2,0,P|179:37|147:55,1,75,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
228,302,129731,2,0,P|220:346|236:382,2,60,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
17,291,130513,2,0,L|16:232,1,60,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
512,110,131606,2,0,P|491:39|427:3,1,150,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
166,51,133481,2,0,L|55:8,1,120,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
119,114,135356,2,0,P|204:87|275:141,1,162.000000617981,8|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
512,190,135825,2,0,P|427:217|356:163,1,162.000000617981,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
262,121,136294,1,8,0:0:0:0:
263,243,136450,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,182,136606,1,0,0:0:0:0:
261,31,136763,6,0,L|99:-1,1,162.000000617981,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
231,222,137700,6,0,P|254:255|291:271,1,77.9999964294435,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
135,204,138013,6,0,P|113:172|76:157,1,77.9999964294435,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
165,312,138325,6,0,P|160:340|164:360,1,45.0000017166138,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
165,58,139106,2,0,L|136:205,1,150,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
259,190,162856,1,4,3:0:0:0:
sdafsf

Halfslashed wrote:

[sdafsf]
01:44:888 - I think 40% volume would work better with your normal-hitclaps in this section. sure. added some added some more minor variation, but the over volume was lowered
01:38:169 (4,1) - 01:38:950 (2,3) - Soft whistles would be nice to make this section feel less empty and highlight the added chimes or whatever here. wouldnt fit the way i created those hitsounds. but iw as missing a clap here 01:38:794 (1) - . the hitsounds follow specific crum sounds.
02:21:919 (4,5) - Soft whistles on the tail of 4 and 5 would fit what you did with 02:14:575 (1,2) - better. 02:21:919 (4,5) - is already kinda overmapped so i dont think adding those hitsounds would add anything. 02:14:263 (4,1,2) - these are mapped to very special sounds and were actually placed wrongly so i changed that. removed whistle from 1 and added on tail of 4

thanks!
UPDATE
Topic Starter
yaspo

Halfslashed wrote:

Back

[General]
soft-sliderslide86 is unused.
Is used in Sdafsf's extra by 00:59:280 (3) - 01:01:442 (2) - 01:03:604 (2) - 01:05:406 (4) - 01:06:487 (3) - and corresponding sliders in the outro.
01:12:856 (7) - For your hitsounds, I recommend a drum clap here to fit better with hitsounds in prior measures. Fixed

[Normal]
01:44:888 (1) - Offscreen on 800x600. You can fix this relatively painlessly by moving 01:43:481 (2,3,4,1,2,3) - to the right. Fixed
Updated all
Halfslashed
results when

We compressed BGs.

Metadata: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmaps/artists/14
Voli
o
Halfslashed
There was confusion.

SPOILER
21:08 Voli: lol hi
21:08 Voli: i accidentally popped a set you bub'd but it was a mistake in judgment
21:08 *Voli is listening to [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1429975 Rin - Mythic set ~ Heart-Stirring Urban Legends]
21:08 Voli: could you rebubble this (you could just edit your post to reset the thread icon)
21:09 Voli: i thought the timing wasn't consistent across diffs
21:10 Voli: o nvm it reset itself
21:10 Voli: all good
21:12 Halfslashed: oh alright xD
21:12 Voli: :okhand:
21:14 Voli: wait why did u rebub it now
21:14 Voli: LOL
21:14 Halfslashed: wait
21:14 Halfslashed: didn't you just say
21:14 Halfslashed: to rebub?
21:14 Voli: i said o nvm it reset itself
21:14 Halfslashed: man i should read
21:15 Voli: LOL
21:15 Halfslashed: whatever
21:15 Halfslashed: LOL
21:15 Voli: nah
21:15 Voli: it's my bad
21:15 Voli: but you can just
21:15 Voli: edit your last post to not be a bubble
21:15 Voli: LOOOOL
21:15 Halfslashed: isn't that frowned upon?
21:15 Voli: well
21:15 Voli: it doesnt really matter because you already bubbled it
21:15 Voli: so having it twice is kinda unnecessary
21:16 Halfslashed: may as well delete post then i guess?
21:16 Voli: yea
21:16 Voli: sorry for that confusion
21:16 Voli: lol
21:16 Voli: but it's fine now
21:16 Halfslashed: oh lol alright
Voli
^ blame me for the error earlier lol
one thing stood out to me in your difficulty that i wanted to mention though:

Another
  1. 01:59:888 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - This segment of the song seems to increase a lot in intensity towards the kiai, but your patterns are really monotonous, holding movement in one place. I also don't really understand why the spacing decreases every pattern while the intensity ramps up so much. It confused me quite a bit while playing D:

If anything, I'd probably not map these 1/3s here and do something with the piano instead 02:02:231 -
Good luck with this! No kds needed for this tiny post :p
Topic Starter
yaspo

Halfslashed wrote:

There was confusion.

Same

Voli wrote:

Another
  1. 01:59:888 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - This segment of the song seems to increase a lot in intensity towards the kiai, but your patterns are really monotonous, holding movement in one place. I also don't really understand why the spacing decreases every pattern while the intensity ramps up so much. It confused me quite a bit while playing D:
    Holding movement in one place happens for a few reasons. Firstly, it's consistent with how I used 2/3 gaps throughout the map, they're always stacked in this manner. Secondly, it forms a nice contrast with the rest of the map. Making it move around too much would make it stand out less, imo, which I'd like to avoid. Instead I went for a select few strong motions. Lastly, most of the intensity ramping up happens here 02:01:763 - 02:03:638 - 02:05:513 - . As you can see, I opted to show the intensity increase through sliders angling and bending upwards more, as well as increasing SV on 02:03:638 (1) - . The spacing thing is very very true though. Fixed it to have gradually increasing spacing between the patterns to keep the pressure up.

If anything, I'd probably not map these 1/3s here and do something with the piano instead 02:02:231 - I don't believe doing this would fit in the map as it is right now.
Good luck with this! No kds needed for this tiny post :p
Thanks for suggestion!
-Mo-
Well I already looked at this extensively in the past so mostly minor tweaks

General
=== drum-hitfinish, drum-hitfinish3, normal-hitfinish30, and soft-hitfinish31 should be fixed for >5ms hitsound delay.

Easy
- 01:27:075 (2) - Would rotate very slightly so 1-2 visual flow is a bit smoother.
- 01:35:981 (4) - Touches health bar. You can keep these, just warning you in case you think these especially look bad.
- 01:43:950 - Should have a circle here like you did at 01:28:950 (4).
- 01:51:450 (3) - Lowering it slightly would help with visual flow a bit, around (207, 189).
- 01:53:638 (2) - Same, (361, 73).
- 02:15:356 (2,4) - Health bar.
- 02:37:388 (1) - Missing hitsounds.

Normal
- 01:12:700 - Feels like this would be better with the slider covering the purple notes, since this beat is significant enough to be mapped, especially when 01:12:856 is also mapped.
- 02:06:450 (3) - Health bar.
- 02:29:888 (1) - Missing normal-normalhit.

Hard
- 01:21:450 (4) - Health bar.
- 02:33:325 (6) - Blanket thing could be improved.
- 02:36:762 (6) - Shift it a couple of units to the left since the spacing is barely noticably off.
This is a good diff though.

Insane is good.

Another
- 01:59:263 (2,3) - This got boring now :( At the very least I want to see the back and fourth thing come back, it works well for the tension rise.
- 02:06:450 (1,2,3,4) - I'm thinking now whether it's worth it to use a more dynmic looking pattern rather than everything be linear, so it stands out a little more for the louder sounds, and since most other things avoid perfect linear patterns too.
- 02:21:450 (1,2,3,4) - Same kind of thing if you want to apply it here.
- 02:36:919 (1) - Missing finish, or a whistle, or whatever you wanted here.

sdafsf's Extra
- 03:00:426 (4) - This feels like there's a long enough gap between the glock sound thing and the static that 03:00:469 is noticably overmapped. Personal opinion is that it would feel better if you use two different objects to map the two different sounds, even when they seem close to each other.

mithew's Extra
=== 02:50:513 - Red and green lines with different volumes.
- 02:07:075 (1) - The length and the spacing implies that this was going to be some sort of kick slider, but since it's a slowed down 1/2 I ended up getting a 100 in the test play by jumping too early. My suggsetion would either be to place this closer to 02:07:388 (1) or shortening the slider to 02:07:388 (1) would probably work too.
- 02:13:950 (3) - I feel like this is missing an NC.
- 03:00:426 (3) - Similar suggestion to sdasf's. The static seems to begin on the yellow tick 03:00:513 so the reverse isn't actually mapping any of the static.

Pop for unrankable issues. I'll repair it.
show more