forum

[Archived] Problem with skins

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Faustin1337
Problem Details:

hi all I have a problem.when I play with skins where there is a frame it moves during the gameplay, I have attached a couple of screenshots to see what's wrong.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
http://ibb.co/k6cHBG

osu! version: 20170731.2 (latest)
Lyawi
Are you talking about the sparkles which are falling down from the cursor? If so, use a transparent file for "star2" in your skin folder and press ctrl+shift+alt+s in osu!
Topic Starter
Faustin1337

Lyawi wrote:

Are you talking about the sparkles which are falling down from the cursor? If so, use a transparent file for "star2" in your skin folder and press ctrl+shift+alt+s in osu!
no I was talking about the frame in the skin
Lyawi
ah, that could be the scorebar-bg file. Change it to something you like, or just a transparent file and press the mentioned keys in osu!
Topic Starter
Faustin1337

Lyawi wrote:

ah, that could be the scorebar-bg file. Change it to something you like, or just a transparent file and press the mentioned keys in osu!
so no I want this scorebar left and the key I pressed
Lyawi
The square should change their position by using an other resolution, the key overlay isn't moveable if you meant that. If you mean something else, I may misunderstood you a bit, explain a bit more
Topic Starter
Faustin1337

Lyawi wrote:

The square should change their position by using an other resolution, the key overlay isn't moveable if you meant that. If you mean something else, I may misunderstood you a bit, explain a bit more
see when I change the resolution or play in window or black bars and stretched all