Now what is (-1)! ?
abraker

silmarilen wrote:

Now what is (-1)! ?
Γ(0)/0
_SkyFall
Why hasn't this topic been blocked yet.
silmarilen
Just because you're a 12 year old who doesn't understand something doesn't mean it should be locked.
ColdTooth

silmarilen wrote:

Just because you're a 12 year old who doesn't understand something doesn't mean it should be locked.
Fxjlk

silmarilen wrote:

_SkyFall
Woah, that's kinda rude :(.
abraker

_SkyFall wrote:

A prime example of why 12 year olds don't have the dicks needed to be on the internet

Also Blitzfrog, you are busting out some math since you taking this long to refute?
Fxjlk

_SkyFall wrote:

If you want to silence other peoples form of fun then they can be rude in its defense.

Don't request locking threads unless it is undoubtedly bad content.
_SkyFall

M3ATL0V3R wrote:

_SkyFall wrote:

If you want to silence other peoples form of fun then they can be rude in its defense.

Don't request locking threads unless it is undoubtedly bad content.
Oh come on, I was joking all the time.

EDIT: I thought you got it. I'd never try to get a post locked unless, as you said, it was a really bad thread. But I didn't even read most of the posts here so I can't even know if this is a bad topic. But even without having to read all the posts I'm pretty sure this is a good topic, better than some others here in OT.
Sorry for the misunderstanding.
abraker

_SkyFall wrote:

Oh come on, I was joking all the time.

EDIT: I thought you got it. I'd never try to get a post locked unless, as you said, it was a really bad thread. But I didn't even read most of the posts here so I can't even know if this is a bad topic. But even without having to read all the posts I'm pretty sure this is a good topic, better than some others here in OT.
Sorry for the misunderstanding.
A joke on our fun is like making fun of us having fun. Just don't. Nobody asked for it.

*paging blitzfrog (again)*
Serraionga
@Blitzfrog
@Blitzfrog
@Blitzfrog
@Blitzfrog
@Blitzfrog
abraker

Serraionga wrote:

@Blitzfrog
@Blitzfrog
@Blitzfrog
@Blitzfrog
@Blitzfrog
death by mention
ColdTooth
#pleasebanMeah
Topic Starter
Kondou-Shinichi

_SkyFall wrote:

Why hasn't this topic been blocked yet.
idk becuase you cant divide by 0
levesterz
This thread is .
Wow
Blitzfrog

abraker wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

@Blitzfrog
@Blitzfrog
@Blitzfrog
@Blitzfrog
@Blitzfrog
death by mention

God dammit, stop

I'll get around to it soon
silmarilen
Locking threads because people are going off-topic is counter productive, you could just flood a thread with off-topic shit with a couple of friends to get it locked if you don't like it.

The people who are ruining the thread should be punished, not the ones who are using it for its original purpose.
Ryoid
Well...
_SkyFall

silmarilen wrote:

Locking threads because people are going off-topic is counter productive, you could just flood a thread with off-topic shit with a couple of friends to get it locked if you don't like it.

The people who are ruining the thread should be punished, not the ones who are using it for its original purpose.
And I agree with you.
In fact I said it was just a joke, I actually don't want this thread to be locked. I think you guys took that way too seriously, imo.