forum

Kano - Sukisuki Zecchoushou

posted
Total Posts
show more
RevenKz
Why does advanced diff have different kiais than your other diffs? I mean the break on 02:50:586 - and 02:59:945 -
Topic Starter
tatemae

RevengeZ wrote:

Why does advanced diff have different kiais than your other diffs? I mean the break on 02:50:586 - and 02:59:945 - Honestly, it doesn't matter at all. It is mappers' personal preference and their very own "kiai style". However if you would like an extensive explanation from me, here it goes: kiai inconsistency is related to mapping different difficulties. As you have mentioned [Advanced], let's go through placing kiais on that example: mapping low difficulties is based on few SV-changes and low intensity of strong song parts. These 2 aspects are in fact present in [Advanced]. 02:36:419 (1) - as you can see, there is no little kiai here because it would be silly to make a kiai onto a half of a spinner, right? As I believe that kiai placement should be influenced by variation in mapping and not only music(ideally, they would be the same), kiai here 02:59:945 (1) - would be excess, as there is no complexification of rhythm or SV increase. There is SV increase in top diff, as unbounded star rating allows me to make that part instense. I can't do that in [Advanced] because I can't increase that star rating. As a result, no intensity increase in mapping - no kiai.
And I believe that you came here out of curiosity, but it would be better if you satisfied your curiosity in my PM because such question are not a mod or a suggestion(or good meme lol) to making the map better. And I really don't want to play Question/Answer game :P .
Dendy
Leg pattern

best mapper
Nozhomi
results qualified when ?
Topic Starter
tatemae

Nozhomi wrote:

results qualified when ?
Garden still too busy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
i think that a week more or two
m3gB3g
If your BG is changed maybe Combo Colours should be changed too?
For more Harmony with BG..
Namki
нет
Ferio Ng
BN disappointing ppl, once again...........
I seriously don't y change the background for BN that brainwashed by cult of the normie and political rightness to distort ur beautiful work.
i really sad about it.
Garden
top diff:
02:41:483 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - hitsoundss

and I also believe combo colours should be adjusted to fit the new bg, what do you think?
Topic Starter
tatemae

Garden wrote:

top diff:
02:41:483 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - hitsoundss fixed and muted sliderends

and I also believe combo colours should be adjusted to fit the new bg, what do you think?
Yeah, I wanted to change combo colours still when have seen the message from m3gB3g, just I waited for yours check.

Also thanks NeilPerry for help with combo colours :3
Updated!
Ideal
why is the bg a girl eating a candied apple when the song is about a tragic love...

memes
Garden
heart
Topic Starter
tatemae

Garden wrote:

heart
smau5
Hype!
allein
regratz~
Len
gratz on qualified
Topic Starter
tatemae

Len wrote:

gratz on qualified
I wish the same for your Milk Shake c:
Left
g nice work
Haruto
i noticed this map before when it wasnt qualified/ranked. good song tbh, and great job on this!

Congratulations btw!
i liked the old bg more tbh
Dendy
regratz btw
Namki
крутая карта, пиздеть не буду
грац, моя любовь
Nooklo
Nice :o
Shira
yesss
Kyouren
Congratulations for your first ranked map! :3
Narcissu
Congratulations !
Len

Loreley wrote:

Len wrote:

gratz on qualified
I wish the same for your Milk Shake c:
No one wants to rank it
Topic Starter
tatemae
Thanks, guys!
RevenKz

Loreley wrote:

And I believe that you came here out of curiosity, but it would be better if you satisfied your curiosity in my PM because such question are not a mod or a suggestion(or good meme lol) to making the map better. And I really don't want to play Question/Answer game :P .
I was just curious and yeah i could've pm'ed you, but since it was about this map i posted it here so everyone could give their opinion too. Anyway i'm fine with the answer
Грац с ранком.
А теперь пошли бухать!!!!!!!!
SkyFlame
Congrats on ranked!!
-Shizuru
yo, do you still have the 2016 version cus that was really good too :D
Topic Starter
tatemae

Kiian5 wrote:

yo, do you still have the 2016 version cus that was really good too :D
https://loreley.s-ul.eu/jXzNRNpA
-Shizuru