Maybe a bit forgiving? Love the map.
Topic Starter
Moway

phaZ wrote:

i will mod this. i promise ok?

EDIT: ok here we go

@ GDer's: dont forget to check this post p/4945045

[Normal]
  1. 00:21:203 - not clickable note FeelsBadMan. i would suggest this rhythm here http://puu.sh/nTMR0/26923a66fd.jpg . the 1/2 is not that hard after the long recovery from the slider shortened the 3/2 to a 1.1
  2. 00:24:803 - ^ not clickable, also NC is off because of that :< same fix
well thats it for the consistency and really weird things. tbh compared to the rest the diff doesnt look as good as the others but if you dont care so much about it i wont neither as i find it completely acceptable. but if you do, poke me and ill do an extra post about some shaping/placements in [Normal] yeah, at this point I think it's fine.

[Infinte]
  1. 00:28:103 (4,5,1) - you are definitely are mouse player :D
  2. 01:33:953 (3) - how about changing the sampleset to soft for the sliderend and add a whislte? the music just has a snare sound there. (same suggestion like at [Hard] http://puu.sh/nTOGn/f868692818.jpg)
  3. 03:26:603 (3) - wrong NC o.o? oopsie
  4. 02:00:953 - im pretty sure that the music has a 3-3-2 rhythm there altho the current pattern is propably also okay there ("rhythm wise"). combo colours would be different then for each kiai, but to ultimately fix them, add a NC at 01:19:703 which was missing there if you compare it to 02:12:503 (1) or 03:35:153 (1) I think it matches the music here, from what I can hear, anyway. Changed the NC.
  5. 03:44:528 (2) - 1st part of this slider is slightly too short compared to its 3rd (if that should be a symmetrical slider/to make it one) -> rotate 03:43:928 (1) by 1° (selection centred) then move the very first slider-waypoint of 03:44:528 (2) to 195;123 (to stack it again, lengthen the 1st slider-part as well as to shorten the 3rd slider-part)
i tried x)
[]
minor issues, thats it. now go rank it just do it!

@GDer's: dont forget to check this post p/4945045
No note means fixed as suggested! Thanks!

Aka wrote:

can i apply and update stuff now? (cause u said there were some changes u lost etccccc)
Yup!
phaZ
HYPE!
Narcissu
up
Athrun

phaZ wrote:

HYPE!
Kantzm8
Please try to rank this is great!
pkhg
i didnt know this was alive
reply soon tm
Topic Starter
Moway
Added toybot diff.
EDXVA
Can't believe this is still going o.o
Froic
pkhg's hard:

01:33:953 (3) - suggest making the slider repeat one more time.
Rumia-
wow wow wow it revived
phaZ
will it ever happen D; ?
WallacePinho
Don't let it die.
Far-san

WallacePinho wrote:

Don't let it die.
Agreed.
DoctorZW
come on moway please don't give up :x
Flamenco
plz don't give up and ungrave :c
arrivalNA
I've been waiting for this to be ranked since i started playing osu and I love this map ;-;
naiza

Imoru wrote:

Love it.
me too
HizthKrict
I'm till waitting for this awsome map to be ranked.
EggmanJankins1
I genuinely tried to find something wrong with this map. But it's so smooth, the difficulty is balanced, and I love it :)
virtualicious
:o
Nusmi
The map doesn't seem to work for me anymore, it's still in the game, but not playable :/