forum

Have you ever broken something because of osu?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
clover
Personally I haven't, but some people have. What have you broken, and if you can, provide a picture.
Ethan
I didn't necessarily break it but I got mad one time because I was going to FC a 4* star map first try and I shitmissed. Threw my pen at the wall and it's sucked ever since :c
Blitzfrog
Broke people's hearts ;v;

Otherwise glass
-shig-
Nah. Not yet.
henry11hei
No But osu broke my PC inside so I had to restart lost file ;_;
abraker
Obligatory osu! broke my life post
Nanonii
So I was sitting on the floor of my room playing Osu. I was trying(I still am actually) to get a SS score on a map using mods cause I was bored and thought 'rage quitting osu sounds fun today'. I can get every note except for the last one which is fucking upsetting. Anyways I almost threw my laptop but instead, cause it costs a lot of money, I threw my sketchbook and a pen. The pen broke. I liked the pen too. It was blue.
NeTsune
I have broken my headset. I kinda liked it but it was also a bit uncomfortable so I guess it also gave me a good reason to get new ones.
Ryoid
I have broken my finger and almost my life
Tyistiana

Ryoid wrote:

I have broken my finger and almost my life
Wait, almost cost your life because of osu!?? How? XD
RubMyBabied
I got mad trying to fc a 4.9 star cus it was so easy but i kept shit missing on the same exact slider. Then i threw my pen at the wall and it unscrewed on the tip, and the compartment where the battery goes in. I thought no big deal unitil i noticed the battery compartement wouldnt screw in and that the part where the pen nib is supposed to go in is crooked. So i tried to bend it back lightly and then ripped it off from the pen by accident. Now i have to buy a new huion tablet yay ^.^
johnmedina999
Yeah. I broke a record.
Softwarm

johnmedina999 wrote:

Yeah. I broke a record.

2 jokes in one, nice!
Faye
I broke in the buttons on the side of my mouse while squeezing it in a bit of a fit. I'm generally pretty chill and don't get mad at Osu tho - I was mainly angry at other things that happened during the day
Rifdi
Probably my shoulder muscle
Grim Rapper
My life, my hand, my IQ and my sanity
captainmilk

I wish I knew about this before locking myself out of osu! and had to reinstall.
1Kcombo
my old keyboard
keremaru
i broke my sleep schedule
that's it
Achromalia
i didnt break anything in particular, other than maybe my dad's patience and my sleep schedule.
[ Scarlet Red ]
I broke my tablet pen throwing it at the wall multiple times... oops!
290BPM
My old graphic tablet and old keyboard, they've been punched so many times because of my rages :")
E m i
Myself, but I was able to fix myself more than I broke myself so it's fine 8-)
KWYJIBO
i broke a table......
Larc
my girlfriend...
Beard
there are these two side buttons on the side of my pen but they're gone now after i threw my pen against my table... im sure theyre still in my room somewhere but for now my pen is really uncomfortable to grip
Achromalia
and finally, my mouse just couldn't take the clicking anymore

R.I.P

"Cheap Racecar Mouse" (??/??/2011 - 01/27/2018)

got the same new model of the racecar mouse

wtf
E m i

Xuequinox wrote:

and finally, my mouse just couldn't take the clicking anymore

R.I.P

"Cheap Racecar Mouse" (??/??/2011 - 01/27/2018)

got the same new model of the racecar mouse

wtf
Wtf why wouldn't you get a cheap used g203 or somethin ;<
yuhaii
I almost broke my depression (srs, my life has been a hellhole and has made depression worse)

then my life
Achromalia

yuhaii- wrote:

I almost broke my depression (srs, my life has been a hellhole and has made depression worse)

then my life
this too
Ender Lain
recently.....uhh...my nails

and my earphones
Puri_old_1
Does my fingers counts? ah and my mouse click got stuck...
Joan
my mind
Saturnalize
My life
J25_games
Not yet
Li77L3
My wooden mannequin I use for drawing.
show more