forum

Kano - Sukisuki Zecchoushou

posted
Total Posts
show more
Nozhomi
Since Irre can't requalif for personnal reason (don't blame him thx), this map will goes again into standard qualification.
So rebubbled~

No gameplay changes.
Ideal
finally this map is going to where it belongs, the ranked section
Aurele
am I the only one thinking this background is really questionable?

I mean, I saw this background while I was at school and it's totally a thing I'd rather not consider as 'Safe for work' ...
Topic Starter
tatemae

Gabe wrote:

am I the only one thinking this background is really questionable?

I mean, I saw this background while I was at school and it's totally a thing I'd rather not consider as 'Safe for work' ...
I can assume she is wearing a light pyjamas which you can purchase at any online store. Because of such kinda of clothes (the girl's probably going to bed) due to the falling effect, her panties are exposured to our view.
As you can guess one can not think carefully about staying decorous and thus the girl was focused on easing her landing (and posing).
I believe that the artist wanted to express insouciance, placidity and indifference to the fact that she is falling, not her sexuality. The observed panties are just a consequence of the falling, and a realistic way to show actuality.
Now let's analyze the used attributes on the art - there is no plushies or school-esque uniform. There are no school desks or blackboards either, so we can state that the place is not a school.
I can not determine the actual place but this is most likely some fictional art. The picture itself contains artistic, scientific-educational and cultural value. Still, if I ask 10 people, I will receive 10 different opinions(I also tolted with 3 QATs, nobody from has noticed sexualities of this bg, and there are a lot of people from BNG). Your issue is that you are looking at the art too <><»<><><><><. As a result, the corresponding sexual references with the art are just your imagination.
With your way of thinking one could see a black cat in a black room, especially if there's none.
Topic Starter
tatemae
Also bg perfectly reflects an emoitsioalny condition of the vocalist.

better if you went in school instead view random anime girls c:
Aurele
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Topic Starter
tatemae
no drama ples

EDIT: https://ru.aliexpress.com/item/2pcs-TOP ... 4.1.YD9FnN

pajamas xd
maybe it will descend for the proof
Aurele
You don't need to add more, you know. If you need to prove yourself still, maybe there is an issue or maybe you're just trying too hard.

If there is anything else, you can come and talk to me in private :)
Nao Tomori
Agree with Gabe tbh
about sums up our discussion. good luck..
Namki
мои ноги есть хорошо
TheMefisto

Namki wrote:

мои ноги есть хорошо
Не ешь подумой
Topic Starter
tatemae
but my legs really gud....

Cool demagogical reception - to take offers out of a context(only for meme).

anyway updated as new BG is like to me more
and I just don't want to tell about it as my opinion is useless
smau5
BlessRNG
-Atri-
When qualify i want to post my old i love kano meme
MaridiuS
But thia song is about tragic love, why can't she wear transparent pyjamas to showcase someone depressed lying on the bed whole day
Topic Starter
tatemae
it seemed to me that she has drowned....it's suicide propaganda!!11
there were some bubbles and coffee seeds xd
Shmiklak
это всё потому что ты не химекнул химешку...
Seijiro
keep it on topic at least... you guys are kinda drifting away and taking this too far imo
ThatsNotAName
RIP deep sea dream BG FeelsBadMan :(
Delis
I subscribed this thread for a pic of your legs
m3gB3g
BG Changed = no NSFW > Delete map

https://osu.ppy.sh/b/920877
Mir
It's quite unfortunate that some really cool parts before like 02:41:483 - 02:43:534 - were remapped. The 1/6 sliders seem really unnecessary there and I'm not sure why they're used since even just circles would work here if you grouped them the same way into 3's.

02:42:509 (1,1,1,1) - Rip circle pattern. :(

I wish you luck on getting this requalified.~
Topic Starter
tatemae

Mir wrote:

It's quite unfortunate that some really cool parts before like 02:41:483 - 02:43:534 - were remapped. The 1/6 sliders seem really unnecessary there and I'm not sure why they're used since even just circles would work here if you grouped them the same way into 3's. I understand your concern but I can explain my choice. The thing is, this section is one of the most intense in the map, that's why 1/3 stream in it is slighly confusing for the player. 02:40:201 (1,2,1,2,3,4) - the speed increases here, so 1/3 stream would seem slow, I didn't like playing it, I tried doing it before. 02:41:654 (3) - I also hear 1/6 here but it would also be strange to play if I did a triple here so I just reversed kick-sliders to better express the song. Btw, the prototype for that stream were legs, I like legs https://loreley.s-ul.eu/MUi4Rkmp.
For comparison you can look at this part 01:23:534 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,6) - 1/3 is used here because it is relatively calm part of the map and the pressure from 1/3 stream is appropriate, it does not stand out, I base on my experience and my testpayers' opinion. 02:41:483 (1) - There is a strong instensity here, so I decided to make player focus more. I didn't do that pattern just for the sake of it or extravagance. I just believe it's more appropriate for the map.

02:42:509 (1,1,1,1) - Rip circle pattern. :( :c

I wish you luck on getting this requalified.~
Good catch anyway. I hope that you have understood my concept.
And thanks you!
-Atri-
Leg mapper
RevenKz
Why does advanced diff have different kiais than your other diffs? I mean the break on 02:50:586 - and 02:59:945 -
Topic Starter
tatemae

RevengeZ wrote:

Why does advanced diff have different kiais than your other diffs? I mean the break on 02:50:586 - and 02:59:945 - Honestly, it doesn't matter at all. It is mappers' personal preference and their very own "kiai style". However if you would like an extensive explanation from me, here it goes: kiai inconsistency is related to mapping different difficulties. As you have mentioned [Advanced], let's go through placing kiais on that example: mapping low difficulties is based on few SV-changes and low intensity of strong song parts. These 2 aspects are in fact present in [Advanced]. 02:36:419 (1) - as you can see, there is no little kiai here because it would be silly to make a kiai onto a half of a spinner, right? As I believe that kiai placement should be influenced by variation in mapping and not only music(ideally, they would be the same), kiai here 02:59:945 (1) - would be excess, as there is no complexification of rhythm or SV increase. There is SV increase in top diff, as unbounded star rating allows me to make that part instense. I can't do that in [Advanced] because I can't increase that star rating. As a result, no intensity increase in mapping - no kiai.
And I believe that you came here out of curiosity, but it would be better if you satisfied your curiosity in my PM because such question are not a mod or a suggestion(or good meme lol) to making the map better. And I really don't want to play Question/Answer game :P .
Dendy
Leg pattern

best mapper
Nozhomi
results qualified when ?
Topic Starter
tatemae

Nozhomi wrote:

results qualified when ?
Garden still too busy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
i think that a week more or two
m3gB3g
If your BG is changed maybe Combo Colours should be changed too?
For more Harmony with BG..
Namki
нет
Ferio Ng
BN disappointing ppl, once again...........
I seriously don't y change the background for BN that brainwashed by cult of the normie and political rightness to distort ur beautiful work.
i really sad about it.
Garden
top diff:
02:41:483 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - hitsoundss

and I also believe combo colours should be adjusted to fit the new bg, what do you think?
Topic Starter
tatemae

Garden wrote:

top diff:
02:41:483 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - hitsoundss fixed and muted sliderends

and I also believe combo colours should be adjusted to fit the new bg, what do you think?
Yeah, I wanted to change combo colours still when have seen the message from m3gB3g, just I waited for yours check.

Also thanks NeilPerry for help with combo colours :3
Updated!
Ideal
why is the bg a girl eating a candied apple when the song is about a tragic love...

memes
Garden
heart
Topic Starter
tatemae

Garden wrote:

heart
smau5
Hype!
allein
regratz~
Len