- graph & hitlogo on ranking
- volume bar
- ready-. count&go
- new skip-button animation
- new spinner
- ranking images
- comboburst

credits
to awefull skinners which shared hit- and go-count sounds ;)
_sparky_
screenshots please.

also, its project diva not deava ^^
Topic Starter
shimushi
d.e.a.v.a
tobuei
The background on the decimal point is not transparent also the comma see the screen shot in the spoiler box

and you should add the "version: 2" line to the .ini

over all it looks pretty well done maybe a little too flashy and distracting for most people.
also why name it project diva when it has no likeness to the project diva game at all?
Topic Starter
shimushi
hey guys few years gone ... after playing with this distracting skin ... cuz i like it ... it feels to need to make some rework ... somekind to edgy staff ... need to round up ... but before i start ... just a question

are there any parts added in the past years (animated staff to reskin)?
any feedback appreciated.

kind regards,

P.S or just suggest a skin with mostly new animation included ... thx in advance
Fatal3ty
I like this pausemenu-buttons, pass, fail, menu-button-background, ranking-title and spinner-clear. This Font and effect look very nice. I don't like the ingame and score-numbers. :)

Nice Skin, i like one skin without anime. I'm not a Ecci Fan. :)
Topic Starter
shimushi

Fatal3ty wrote:

I like this pausemenu-buttons, pass, fail, menu-button-background, ranking-title and spinner-clear. This Font and effect look very nice. I don't like the ingame and score-numbers. :)

Nice Skin, i like one skin without anime. I'm not a Ecci Fan. :)
thx for feedback *,.* but the juicy thing is on gameplay ... feels like u just judge on screenshots *,.*
Kondou-Shinichi
Not enough ecchi.
Topic Starter
shimushi
well who search will find ... thx to haskorion ... but sad thing are ... that there is no changes for standart mode ... after 3 years

full editable list

correct me if i'm wrong *,.*

would glad to see it like on flash design ... "on_hover-" "on_hoverout-" "on_idle-" "on_startup-" with -animation *,.* also totally control ... for the sake of freedom and creativity*,.*

eventually it will prevent the insta skin post cuz of time input into creation.