forum

Sota Fujimori - polygon

posted
Total Posts
show more
Nozhomi
Trigon : 00:57:781 (3) - still not visible enough, also it's weird to stack this 1/2 after you did a huge spacing for the same gap for 00:57:436 (1,2) - .
Also try to see with Natsu is everything is clean before next step.
Topic Starter
Sebu

Nozhomi wrote:

Trigon : 00:57:781 (3) - still not visible enough, also it's weird to stack this 1/2 after you did a huge spacing for the same gap for 00:57:436 (1,2) - .
fixed this
Natsu

-PC wrote:

Natsu wrote:

-PC's hexagon
  1. 00:23:643 (3) - mapping the slider tail at such important beat as the stanza don't fit the song, since that beat is the start of the new section section and it needs a click action :arrow: I get that you mean this is the start of a new beat, but that doesn't mean it needs to be clickable. Note how the sliderhead of 00:23:643 (3) - is a kick in the song? the slidertail is not. I feel the kick weighs way more than the definition of a starting beat, and in this case, I see zero issue not mapping a click to the sliderend. This pattern also flows really nicely into the next one imo. I really can't agree with your reasoning here, the end of the slider is basically the start of the melody of 00:23:988 (1,2,3,4,5,6) -, by not giving a click action to that beat you are really killing the song rhythm

-PC

1. 00:04:161 (3,4,5,6) - the 4 beats stream sounds bad, since the music is suggesting you to bring click actions to only two of them 00:04:161 (3,5) - , check the top diff and listen how better the two 1/4 sliders sounds compared to your stream and tbh it's weird that you mapped a similar rhythm in a more properly way at 00:06:919 (3,4) - and we aren't talking about spacing, but rhythm
I'm fine with the rest of things
-PC

Natsu wrote:

-PC's hexagon
  1. 00:23:643 (3) - mapping the slider tail at such important beat as the stanza don't fit the song, since that beat is the start of the new section section and it needs a click action :arrow: I get that you mean this is the start of a new beat, but that doesn't mean it needs to be clickable. Note how the sliderhead of 00:23:643 (3) - is a kick in the song? the slidertail is not. I feel the kick weighs way more than the definition of a starting beat, and in this case, I see zero issue not mapping a click to the sliderend. This pattern also flows really nicely into the next one imo. I really can't agree with your reasoning here, the end of the slider is basically the start of the melody of 00:23:988 (1,2,3,4,5,6) -, by not giving a click action to that beat you are really killing the song rhythm :arrow: Alright, I see what you mean and it makes sense, but it honestly kills the charm of this part changing this, especially if I need to make 00:23:643 (3) - a 1/4 slider. Closest I could get to mapping this beat without having two identical sliders for completely different sounds was to map 00:23:643 (3) - as a 3/8 slider with a circle on the new beat. It plays well and should be fine.

-PC

1. 00:04:161 (3,4,5,6) - the 4 beats stream sounds bad, since the music is suggesting you to bring click actions to only two of them 00:04:161 (3,5) - , check the top diff and listen how better the two 1/4 sliders sounds compared to your stream and tbh it's weird that you mapped a similar rhythm in a more properly way at 00:06:919 (3,4) - and we aren't talking about spacing, but rhythm :arrow: Yeah, these are inconsistent with the rest. Changed to sliders. Although I disagree the previous stream sounds bad, since it's mapped to the background arpeggio. (Also what's with comparing diffs? I checked top diff and 00:04:074 (3) - isn't mapped to any sound in the part you linked. 00:09:592 (3) - nor is this one sebu....)
Thanks!

.osu
Nozhomi
Okay since Natsu is k with that, let's go~
Kaifin
congrats!
CXu
Actually why is this even in WIP and not pending xd
Topic Starter
Sebu

Kaifin wrote:

congrats!
thanks!
-Tochi
nice, gratz!
Natsu
01:05:884 (4) - unsnapped tail (trigon)

call nozhomi for rebub and then call me for qualify
Topic Starter
Sebu

Natsu wrote:

01:05:884 (4) - unsnapped tail (trigon)

call nozhomi for rebub and then call me for qualify
well, thats kinda gay rip, will call u guys asap
Arutsuki
Isn't a monogon just a straight line...
Also grats
Nozhomi
In geometry a monogon is a polygon with one edge and one vertex. It has Schläfli symbol. Since a monogon has only one side and only one vertex, every monogon is regular by definition.

Back~
Enon
btw Your title and name color are nice, Natsu Nozhomi!
Natsu

Enon wrote:

btw Your title and name color are nice, Natsu Nozhomi!
thanks
jeanbernard8865

Arutsuki wrote:

Isn't a monogon just a straight line...
I request royalties on this

anyway congrats on qual
CXu
Congrats!
Asphyxia
Grats!!!
WORSTPOLACKEU
Finally, conGeeZ sebu D:
Avena
interesting map
but nc use is just like, ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
IamKwaN
im not sure why unicode artist is 日本原声带, which is not even related to Sota Fujimori

http://www.konamistyle.jp/sp/jubeat_copious/index.html
IamKwaN
disqualify to fix unicode artist
Topic Starter
Sebu
report _vu69 for giving me mp3 that autofilled unicode artist 1.5 years ago >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
IamKwaN
ok back
Len
the highest diff is masterpiece. really well done i love it
Topic Starter
Sebu
thanks everyone :D
-GN
yeeaaa i refcd
Rieri
didnt really check the mods from before to see if this was already denied but

00:52:092 (1) - i can hear a distinct sound on 00:52:178 - but im not sure why you decided not to map it.
Topic Starter
Sebu

ProEzreal wrote:

didnt really check the mods from before to see if this was already denied but

00:52:092 (1) - i can hear a distinct sound on 00:52:178 - but im not sure why you decided not to map it.
The sound(or similar sounds) is often on yellow ticks(1/8ths) and switches between this, blues, reds and whites. so instead of just focusing on mapping each clickable object to it, it's more in the movement of sliders that represents the rhythm. example: 00:51:186 - 00:48:428 - . as you can see both of these have basically non-existent movement, while the one u pointed out 00:52:178 - has a lot higher pitch, hence the increased sv.

I mapped the section in a consistent way to make it easier to play while still trying to represent the variety in the song appropriately
Chewin
This is amazing
-GN
thanks
Jenny
This map is fucking brilliant man holy shit