forum

The Bitching Thread

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zekks
hello, today im making a bitching thread because you can't go through life without having one bitch be the buzzkill, so natural, you'd have to bitch about it

this place will be bitch friendly !!

that means respect all bitching at all times, but you can give your own bitchy thoughts and try not to look like a prick, either way is fun as long as your respectful, after all, how can someone respect you if you can't respect them

any type of bitching is allowed, no one is here to bash you, if they wanna be an asshole they can go back to sucking dick
you can do shitpost bitching too, it only makes this thread more fun, just don't derail

basically: this is a rant thread

cause i have no life
KupcaH
ok
abraker
This looks like a thread I would make when I run out of ideas
kai99
gn thred
ColdTooth
Mapping community sucks.
_handholding

ColdTooth wrote:

Mapping community sucks.
nah youre mad that noone wants to play your trash pony maps
worst fl player

Kisses wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

Mapping community sucks.
Can we bitch about this in here

I love when kisses bitches at me
Blitzfrog
So, I was over at my grandparent's house with one of my parents, (I won't specify which) and we were playing a board game. (exciting, I know)
Anyways, at some point during the game, my parent said something along the lines of "You're a terrible player." in a joke-like tone. I said "Well, you're a terrible (parent)!" I said it in a completely tease-y way, with no actual hint of sincerity whatsoever. I thought nothing of it, until my parent and I got in the car and left.
As soon as my grandmother shut the front door, my parent's personality changed in an instant. They just became so bitter and spiteful towards me. They wouldn't talk to me because of what I said. I asked them why, and that's why. I kept on saying that it was a joke, it was a joke, I was not being serious at all, but they wouldn't respond to me, only hearing what they wanted to hear. Also, just after they pulled out of the driveway, my parent stopped the car and told me to get out. I didn't. I regret not doing it to go tell my grandparents how they were acting towards me.
I also told them that they were taking this way too seriously. "Well, that's your opinion." they told me. I wanted to tell them that they were still taking this singular joke way too seriously, and that they were just trying to get as much mileage add possible out of this by guilt-tripping their own goddamn son.
Edit: Just went to talk to my parent. I suggested once again that just maybe they were overreacting. But, of course, all they do is redirect the conversation back to me and how that's "just my opinion". Grow the fuck up and just accept that you were in the wrong here.

This is not my rant
ColdTooth

Kisses wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

Mapping community sucks.
Ah cool, we got someone assuming that I still map pony maps.

Haha, very funny, put back the tinfoil hat everyone, apparently Mobile Electro 7 is a pony song, or Fairy Dust.
B1rd
If they were my parents they'd get a mouthful.
_handholding

ColdTooth wrote:

Ah cool, we got someone assuming that I still map pony maps..
So you used to make them..? One is too many to begin with; I'm afraid I'm going to have to take your mapping licence away from you.

PS talking in light blue makes you look queer
Foxtrot
kisses, did the mentorship program teach you how to be an absolute retard as well

i bet it wasn't that hard since you were already one
ColdTooth

Kisses wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

Ah cool, we got someone assuming that I still map pony maps..
So you used to make them..? One is too many to begin with; I'm afraid I'm going to have to take your mapping licence away from you.

PS talking in light blue makes you look queer

Let's just say that mapping has made an appearance for me. If it's ranked and visible, it wasn't a stupid idea. I guess you could say that I may have made mistakes, but hey, if they were successful, they were successful. I never had a licence to begin with, so maybe I should be going to the jail of OT? Hmmmm...

Sure you might be a mapper aswell, considering you have much more ranked guest difficulties than I do. I probably as of this day... have around... 6? 5? I don't know, somewhere around there, I know I have more than 4, so let's just have that as the borderline. You have over 10 times of what I have, which is great! You definitely know how to map, so I can't really say something along the lines of "oh this guy probably doesn't even know anything about mapping quality xD!".

I started mapping in late 2012, just around my first collab with a fellow friend I met 5 to 6 months after I joined the game. Obviously I didn't know much, but we all had to start somewhere, right? It's kind of like learning how to play chess in the professional level, except that shit takes time to learn. After getting my first collab ranked in very early 2013, I started branching off on my own style of mapping, decided to learn what good styles to look at, or just simple try and make up my own, which isn't easy to do nowadays considering we've already done much on discovering styles, new and old, but I'm sure we'll get to something new later.

The more I mapped, the more I learned, and in 2013, I got into my first guest difficulty of a song, an easy difficulty. Looking back at that difficulty after it's ranked status in spring of 2013, I felt like I could've remapped several parts and essentially the entire map, but what do you know, it was 2013, anything goes.

I got involved in more guest difficulties, and in late 2013, I made my first Christmas map. Now this was during the time where I was in high school, or just starting out really, where I still was a pretty well-known brony at the time. If you could picture the late 2013 of me versus the 2017 version of me, you can easily tell that in 2013, 4 years ago, I was a completely different person, and a whole new level of being a brony. Of course, I knew that it would affect me in the future, and hey, here I am talking about it for the ninth time this year. But as of today, I never really cared about the show, nor the community, except for my identity. It's what made me... well, me. Without this identity I probably would've taken on a very stupid name at the time, something I would've held on for some time. Instead, it's what I've become.

I mean, if you think that's a stupid name, then how did you find out to name yourself on osu! to be "Kisses"? Or the people like "johnmedina999", or "abraker".

Satirical posts aside, it's just our identification.

And hey, thanks for pointing out that I'm a queer. Makes me feel like a much better person because of my so-called identification. Don't worry, I will continue to use light blue in every post of mine in OT not because I want to look and sound queer, or cringy, but to also burn everyone's eyes.
_handholding
I actually managed to read all of that.... I didn't really care about your mapping expertise, your sexuality etc. Just whenever I see ppl complain about the community it's usually baseless or erroneous. You went on to talk about a lot except the community sucking, your first quote, so I'm going to assume your case is no exception

Enjoy typing in blue font ~
B1rd
If you want me to critique the osu! community or society in general, just say the word.
ColdTooth

Kisses wrote:

I actually managed to read all of that.... I didn't really care about your mapping expertise, your sexuality etc. Just whenever I see ppl complain about the community it's usually baseless or erroneous. You went on to talk about a lot except the community sucking, your first quote, so I'm going to assume your case is no exception

Enjoy typing in blue font ~
I didn't actually expect anyone to read that, so... damn.

Nevertheless, I think whenever I'm typing too much, it's probably a sign of me that I need to sleep. I was going to contribute something about the community, but the only thing I can really say is I just find it a little bit more difficult than back in 2013 or 2014 ranking a map than now. Or maybe I just feel like the old feels better, or maybe I'm living in the old version...

Nevermind that, I should probably sleep before I spout on about the Germans being attacked by aliens. Sorry if I sounded rude or annoying, that happens a lot of me.
_handholding

ColdTooth wrote:

Sorry if I sounded rude or annoying, that happens a lot of me.
If anything I was the one that came off as abrasive. After seeing the way you've composed yourself in the last 2 posts I take it all back. Sorry ~
worst fl player
Rename this thread to Kisses Vs Coldtooth
DaddyCoolVipper

B1rd wrote:

If you want me to critique the osu! community or society in general, just say the word.
B1rd
Not sure who those people are.
ColdTooth

L-a-m-e-y [ B ] wrote:

Rename this thread to Kisses Vs Coldtooth
Can we not?
kai99
i hate blitzfrog
Rifdi
Let me bark

Woof woof woof woof woof woof Woof woof woof woof woof woof
:)
Topic Starter
Zekks

kai99 wrote:

i hate blitzfrog
everyone does, give us something new
Rifdi
I don't know who blitzfrog is
abraker

Rifdi wrote:

I don't know who blitzfrog is
He is a failure. Doesn't even know basic OT unit theory smh
Rifdi
I also dont know that
abraker
You are a failure! I suggest you enroll in OT University's OT unit theory course
Rifdi

abraker wrote:

You are a failure! I suggest you enroll in OT University's OT unit theory course
You can't just say I'm a failure then expect me to have any motivation on learning something.
Dad u st00pid
abraker

Rifdi wrote:

You can't just say I'm a failure then expect me to have any motivation on learning something.
I say blitzfrog is a failure every single time I see him, and he keeps crawling back to me for some weird reason. I can say to kill yourself many times and you will have motivation for something else. Now learn, you idiot!

Rifdi wrote:

Dad u st00pid
You are not blitzfr- wait a min... blitztoad is there some weird experiment you did I should know about?
7ambda

Also, I'm gonna bitch about the fact that you can't change the song's genre.
ColdTooth

F1r3tar wrote:

I usually use lower CS on my maps, but then again they don't even surpass 4*, sometimes ~3.5*, maybe i'm too easy.
_handholding

F1r3tar wrote:

but when ppl use cs 4 it maximises the pp whilst still being in their comfort zone. I don't get why you hate you "pp farmers" so much. People have fun climbing up the ranks in osu just like people have fun climbing up the ranks in league of legends.
Serraionga
This concludes part 1 of this thread. Click here to access part 2.
7ambda

Kisses wrote:

but when ppl use cs 4 it maximises the pp whilst still being in their comfort zone. I don't get why you hate you "pp farmers" so much. People have fun climbing up the ranks in osu just like people have fun climbing up the ranks in league of legends.
Lower CS decreases a generic map's difficulty for no special reason. On something like double-bpm alternating or general spaced 1/4s, lower CS works fine to compliment the map's increased difficulty; for generic maps, I don't see what purpose it serves, other than to make the map unnecessarily easier. Likewise, I don't agree with Rampage's use of CS 7. Even though it compliments the storyboard theme well, it doesn't compliment the map's difficulty nicely. Max CS there seems too extreme on the already hard kiai patterns.
Jun Maeda
Sexy Thread
show more