Underforest
ok enough memes for today
Natsu
ok I'll rebub, only if you add an ONIchan diff, we need tacos
Reywateil
Quaver (Extended Edition)
Shiguma

Net0 wrote:

7 Nominators and the map was submitted 1 hour ago. I think that's the real meme. Gj Monstrata.
Yeah what a feat monstrata that is extremely impressive
Xinnoh
did you map the ctb or std first
Topic Starter
Monstrata

Natsu wrote:

ok I'll rebub, only if you add an ONIchan diff, we need tacos
Added! Hope you enjoy ^^
Pira
Fucking weebs
-Atri-
Sorry but i have to pop this map for the following issue

1. I love memes

Call me back if you want to rebub then you can call natsu for qualify!
wilup
hello mr Monstrata can I GD an Ultra Beginner
squirrelpascals
im less impressed by the size of the set and more impressed by the fast that you kept this entire fucking thing unuploaded
Doomsday is Hot
This map lets anyone be ming without even trying, amazing stuff, got this on a sight read
aetwuns
Hey o/, saw this masterpiece on the forums and i just couldn't help but throw a mod at that top diff (naruto is my favorite anime, after all)

[Monstrata's ppfarm Fireworks]
  1. First off i would say increase the AR to at least 10. I am very doubtful that the caliber of player going for FCs on this are going to be able to read a ridiculously low AR like 9
  2. Missing RSI in tags
  3. 00:24:272 (1,2,3,4,5) - can i just say, amazing. They call Kroytz the god of stream mapping, i say move over copy cat, there's a new sheriff in town
  4. 00:52:373 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Feels pretty undermapped IMO, there's clearly support for larger jumps so i'm having a hard time trying to understand why they're so small here
  5. Now i know this is a mod but again i gotta give credit where credit is due, 01:07:183 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - has to be one of the most original, inventive bits of technical mapping i have ever seen. This is the kind of thing -GN and Mafham beat off too at night, and the sort of thing lesser mappers like handsome and Probox dream of making
  6. 01:37:563 (4) - why such a long spinner, tbh kind of feels like you're trying to reach approval length smh

Absolutely amazing and i wish you the best of luck in ranking this ;)
Kimitakari
best map
Weber
get mania diffs and i'll bubble, guaranteed
bite you death
rank this please!
cyprianz5
fucking masterpiece
nhule12345
DELETE THIS
Valiente
3.96* map giving 212 PP. Don't let this happen.
Shunao
remap kd please~
Sotarks
It's funny how all 2017 mappers now do topdiff and ask for gds for the rest of their diffs, it's bullshit.
Pls reconsider yourself Monstratacos
MaridiuS
cant wait for vaxei hddthrfl 2000 pp with 1 miss
Dumii
This map is a prime example of how PP Mappers just let things get to their head lol... Have you even thought about all the players who have to play this insufferable bullshit? Hey, of course not right because "Haha I love Naruto xD". How does the top difficulty having "pp" in its name do good to what a masterpiece Naruto was during its airing period? This map should be disqualified for racism of my culture since it has no relevance to Naruto at all. Personally, I'm disgusted.
A r M i N
Set by Monstrata right?
And mp3? BG? Skin? Storyboard? Microwave?
Monstata too?
Also nazi y u no mania man
Broly
MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMM fAvorite anime omGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGe
MBomb
catch diffs looking fineeeee

appled
Noffy
Hello, I think this mapset needs additional tags to help better expose this masterpiece to the world.

1640mP 40meterP 4decameterP .4hectometerP .04kilometerP .004megameterP .0004gigameterP .00004terameterP .000004petameterP .0000004exameterP 400decimeterP 4000centimeterP 40000milimeterP 400000micrometerP 4000000nanomaterP 40000000picometerP 400000000femtometerP 400000000altometerP measurement length VOCALOID GUMI Megpoid Megumi Nakajima Ranka Lee Macross Frontier 小さな自分と大きな世界 Chiisana Jibun to Ookina Sekai, Little Me, Big World Giant Chibi small kid big kid Hatsune Miku 初音ミク Cell Phone phonestrap strap Ear Bud Notebook CD Mug First Love Summer Fireworks Flower Anime Boruto's Dad Boruto EXIT TUNES Leaving to leave toons

WHY:

1640mP

the circle which the composer is a part of.
40meterP 4decameterP .4hectometerP .04kilometerP .004megameterP .0004gigameterP .00004terameterP .000004petameterP .0000004exameterP 400decimeterP 4000centimeterP 40000milimeterP 400000micrometerP 4000000nanomaterP 40000000picometerP 400000000femtometerP 400000000altometerP
The first is an alias for the composer, the rest are other value synonymous with it as according to the metric system of measurement.
measurement length
These terms relate back to the measurement found in the artist's name.
VOCALOID GUMI Megpoid
VOCALOID Gumi was the original singer for this song on an album released a few months earlier.
Megumi Nakajima
Megumi Nakajima is her voice actor.
Ranka Lee
Ranka Lee is an anime character with the same voice actor suspiciously sharing nearly an identical design. Common fan theory is that GUMI is actually this anime character reborn as a VOCALOID.
Macross Frontier
Macross Frontier is the anime series which this beloved character hails from.
小さな自分と大きな世界 Chiisana Jibun to Ookina Sekai, Little Me, Big World Giant
The japanese, romanized, and english names of the album title.
Chibi small kid big kid
some words that may serve as synonyms for parts of the english album title.
Hatsune Miku 初音ミク
Hatsune miku is 40mP's go to vocaloid, and is featured on the cover of said album.
Cell Phone phonestrap strap Ear Bud Notebook CD Mug
These words are describing the other contents of the album cover. This way, even someone that only remembers the cover of the album can find your map!
First Love Summer Fireworks Flower
Words serving as translation of the song's japanese title.
Anime
Naruto is anime, but so is all art related to this song. Therefore, it should be in tags twice.
Boruto's Dad
Who is naruto? I've only seen Boruto. Is naruto boruto's long lost brother?
Boruto
A fantastic anime featuring sasuke uchiha!
EXIT TUNES
The label which the album was released under.
Leaving to leave toons
These terms serve as synonyms or mispellings of EXIT TUNES.

I also believe you should ask Natsu for a GD, "Natsu's Koi". This would be an interesting play on the first word of the title.

Of course, there are more tags to be added, please be sure to do so if you think of any!

Happy mapping ~^^~
gameon123321
Hi here's my mod:

lol

thanks plz give kudosu
audinor
this map litterly makez me DAB
Taoshi
Pls rank this masterpiece.
MagicDragon
Play this beatmap to die instantly
Lastopia
Congratz!
schoolboy
best of 2017
AltMirrorBell
bad meme
Kibbleru
am i playing taiko
nanamochi-
Nao Tomori
call me when u get other mode confirmation
LowAccuracySS
nice job!!!!!!
Nevo

Doormat wrote:

This is the type of quality content that I approve of.
DigiDrake
want C my nartuo minecraftd skin??@ XD :]
Spytes
I see no problems with this mapping. Rank pls
show more