forum

chano & 40mP - Natsukoi Hanabi [Taiko|Osu|CatchTheBeat]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Foxy Grandpa
Naruto Uzumaki (うずまきナルト, Uzumaki Naruto) is a shinobi of Konohagakure. He became the jinchūriki of the Nine-Tails on the day of his birth — a fate that caused him to be shunned by most of Konoha throughout his childhood. After joining Team Kakashi, Naruto worked hard to gain the village's acknowledgement all the while chasing his dream to become Hokage. In the following years, through many hardships and ordeals, he became a capable ninja regarded as a hero both by the villagers, and soon after, the rest of the world, becoming known as the Hero of the Hidden Leaf (木ノ葉隠れの英雄, Konohagakure no Eiyū, Literally meaning: Hero of the Hidden Tree Leaves). He soon proved to be one of the main factors in winning the Fourth Shinobi World War, leading him to achieve his dream and become the village's Seventh Hokage (七代目火影, Nanadaime Hokage, Literally meaning: Seventh Fire Shadow).
UndeadCapulet
wow spoilers in the desc.. how disrespectful
-Atri-
When bubble
Shiguma
Finally, a map for this bubble!
wilup
ah yes boruto's dad has the best anime songs. thanks for giving this map a song
cyber girls
I love quaver!
ZekeyHache
hello it's me
Natsu
add NaruHina to tags, thank
Topic Starter
Monstrata
Sorry NaruSasu all the way man.
Natsu
okay then... I'll place a veto.
Plaudible
excellent map call me when ur ready for bubble
Nightshiftt
sweddlyously monstertata.... im done wiith your****!!!! REPORTED!!!!!!!
iYiyo

Doormat wrote:

This is the type of quality content that I approve of.
may i shoot all my kudosu?
Topic Starter
Monstrata

Natsu wrote:

okay then... I'll place a veto.

Evidence

Naruto and Sasuke accidentally shared their first kiss during their first meeting.[1]
When Naruto first met with Sasuke back in the Academy days, Naruto wanted to befriend Sasuke.[2]
Naruto and Sasuke understood each others pains of being an orphan.[3]
Naruto wanted Sasuke to acknowledge him as an equal.[4]
During their battle with Haku, Sasuke did all he could to protect Naruto, even to the point of nearly dying.[5]
Before his supposed death, he thought about his relationship with Naruto (including their kiss) and told Naruto that he didn't know the reason he'd saved him; his body had just moved on its own.[6]
Seeing Sasuke "die" upset Naruto to the point where part of the Kyuubi's power temporarily overcame him.[7]
At the end of Part I, Sasuke did not kill Naruto liked he'd intended.[8]
Naruto was so intent on bringing Sasuke back to the village that he unleashed his One-Tailed form during their fight. This was the second time he used the Kyuubi's power for Sasuke's sake.[9]
Naruto unleashed the three-tailed and is later advanced to his four-tailed form, when Orochimaru angered him by comparing him to Sasuke and said as if Sasuke belonged to Orochimaru.[10]
Naruto repeatedly says he is unworthy to be Hokage if he can't save Sasuke.
Naruto said to Sakura that his promise to bring Sasuke back is no longer just a promise to her but a personal goal for Naruto out of care and concern for Sasuke walking down the wrong path.
Naruto never gives up on taking Sasuke back to Konoha.
When Naruto came to understand the reason of Sasuke's malice, his desire to save Sasuke from his darkness had grew even more.[11]
Naruto willing being beaten up by Karui rather than sell Sasuke out.[12]
Naruto willing to bow down his head on the ground, pleading the Fourth Raikage to pardon Sasuke for his crimes against his village.[13]
Naruto is willing to risk dying in a future clash with Sasuke, if it meant freeing Sasuke from his Curse of Hatred and so that Sasuke wouldn't be alone.
It was announced that the bond Naruto and Sasuke share is yin and yang as well as Heaven and Earth.[14]
Naruto and Sasuke have worked together fighting Obito and Madara.[15]
Sasuke says he and Naruto were the only ones capable to saving the world, and constantly protected him.[16]
Naruto tells Sasuke that their bond has gotten to the point where Naruto feels pain whenever Sasuke is going through a tough time[17]
Naruto lost an arm, along with Sasuke, in their final clash as Naruto tried once more to get Sasuke to come to his senses and return to Konoha.[18]
It was because of Naruto giving a good word that Sasuke was pardoned of his crimes and forgiven by their friends and comrades[19]
After being freed by his Curse of Hatred, Sasuke showed great appreciation towards Naruto for teaching him the true meaning of a shinobi and saving him from himself.[20]
Naruto returned Sasuke's former headband protector and Sasuke accepted it as a sign of reconcilement.[21]

Quotes

Sasuke to Naruto - Chapter 255:

"It wasn't meaningless. To me, you have become my closest friend."
Naruto about Sasuke - Chapter 227:

"Sasuke, I knew you were always alone. In the beginning, I realized that there was someone like me, I felt reassured and happy. The truth is, I wanted to speak out to you right away but I couldn't... You were able to do anything. On top of that, everyone always praised you. Because you and I were too different, I felt so jealous. I decided all on my own that you were my rival. I didn't want to lose. I was called a loser, which made me feel that way even more. Even after we became Team 7, I always felt the same. I was obstinate... I stubbornly continued to lie, but what I really wanted was to be like you. I always aspired to be like you. You were the person I admired."
Naruto to Jiraiya about becoming stronger to save Sasuke and defeat Akatsuki by himself without Jiraiya's assistance - Chapter 237:

"I understand... if that's what it means to be wise, I will be an idiot all my life...! I will invent greater jutsu by myself and save Sasuke for sure! And then... And then... I will beat Akatsuki!!"
Naruto to Sai about saving Sasuke from Orochimaru - Chapter 303:

"I don't care who I have to fight! If he rips my arms out, I'll kick him to death! If he rips my legs off, I'll bite him to death! If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death! And if he gouges out my eyes, I'll curse him from the grave! Even if I'm torn to shreds, I'm taking Sasuke back from Orochimaru!"
Naruto to Sakura and Kakashi about him now understanding Sasuke's pain - Chapter 451:

"I understand now how Sasuke felt... I know what revenge is. I thought I understood him...but really I didn't. No wonder nothing I said to him got through... if I can't understand his pain, I can't laugh with him...no wonder he wouldn't even fight me. It might hurt a lot...but I want to fight with him for real this time... because I want Team 7 to laugh together again, Sasuke included."
Naruto to Sasuke - Chapter 486:

"If you attack Konoha, I will have to fight you… So save up your hatred and take it all on me, I'm the only one who can take it! It's the only thing I can do! I will shoulder your hatred and die with you! Because I'm your friend!"
Naruto about Sasuke in Naruto's memories through Ino's telepathc link - Chapter 647:

"That time... I should have... called out to him... I thought about it over and over."
Naruto to the Hermit of the Six Paths about Sasuke - Chapter 671:

"Sasuke and I aren't exactly real siblings. But I think we can make peace. We're great friends you know."
Naruto to Sasuke - Chapter 698:

"If you want me to explain it I'm not sure how to put it... it's just that when I hear you blabbering about carrying everything on your shoulders... I can kinda... feel the pain too. It really hurts. There is no way I can just ignore it!"
Sasuke about Naruto - Chapter 698:

"Naruto... I knew that in the past you were always alone. Like me, the last Uchiha left, you were cast out. You acted like an idiot on purpose so that people would scold you... because you wanted them to pay attention to you...At first I thought you weren't worth considering at all. That you were just a weakling playing around. But after seeing you do stupid things and get scolded every time... for some reason I started to keep my eyes on you. That time I also realized... that your weakness had started to sink into me too. I couldn't stop paying attention to you. When I saw you doing everything you could to create bonds with others... it reminded me of my family. For some reason... I felt relieved. However... I also thought it was a weakness. I trained hard to escape from that weakness... and to become stronger than my brother, to take revenge on him. But then you ended up in the same team as me... and I got reminded of my family again. After clearing missions with you, who wanted to become hokage... I could feel clearly that we were both getting stronger... and I realized that I wanted to fight with you. I started... to see Team 7 somewhat like a family... and that's why when I saw you suffer... I would... feel pain too. When I understood your pain, for the first time I considered you my comrade. But at the same time... I couldn't just let you become stronger. When I saw how strong you had become, I... it's the opposite... I was the one envious of you. You had a kind of strength I was missing. You always walked in front of me... much like my brother used to... and today too."
Sasuke about Naruto - Chapter 699:

"Naruto...I now remember those words you once said to me. That when you're with me, you finally understand what it's like to have a brother...and when I think of it that way...that feeling...I finally get it now. I've been travelling around the world and...I seem to recall those memories a lot. We were alone and starved of love. Kids that lived in a world full of hate. And from that point on, we went our separate ways...and fought. But time has passed and now I'm thinking...could it be that...just like how the hope and pain from my father, mother and my brother, Itachi flowed into me...I'd understand your pain and hopes too, Naruto? You never abandoned me, no matter what. And you never gave up on me, coming closer when I pulled away. It wouldn't have surprised me if you hated me, but you didn't...you kept insisting that we were friends. And even that, I nearly destroyed.You fought to stop me...to the point you lost an arm. All because you were my friend. You saved me. The us that fought and quarrelled over the smallest things...are now able to share the pain in each other's hearts. On my journey around the world, I noticed...that all these feelings of mine aren't just about us, I'm sure it's the same for everything else. But...there aren't a lot of people like you. And things won't always go as planned, look at us. It's especially true when it comes to bigger things. I think it's the same as praying. And until I can do it, I'll stay strong. The beings that have been entrusted with hopes...that's us. That's what makes us ninjas."
Naruto about Sasuke to Sarada - Naruto 700+4

"Back in the academy, he was really popular with all the kunoichi.. just like me. And he was really good looking and cool.. just like me too. And in the academy, his ninjutsu grades were the very top of the class... exactly like me.. However, he was a total loner with a bad attitude who always talked shit to other people and was an absolute smart ass!!! Totally unlike me!! ..In other words, he was my rival. Even now, that hasn't changed."
Naruto about Sasuke to Sarada - Naruto 700+5

"Trust me when I say this, but.. your father, is a ninja greater than no other."
Net0
7 Nominators and the map was submitted 1 hour ago. I think that's the real meme. Gj Monstrata.
Underforest
ok enough memes for today
Natsu
ok I'll rebub, only if you add an ONIchan diff, we need tacos
Reywateil
Quaver (Extended Edition)
Shiguma

Net0 wrote:

7 Nominators and the map was submitted 1 hour ago. I think that's the real meme. Gj Monstrata.
Yeah what a feat monstrata that is extremely impressive
Xinnoh
did you map the ctb or std first
Topic Starter
Monstrata

Natsu wrote:

ok I'll rebub, only if you add an ONIchan diff, we need tacos
Added! Hope you enjoy ^^
Pira
Fucking weebs
-Atri-
Sorry but i have to pop this map for the following issue

1. I love memes

Call me back if you want to rebub then you can call natsu for qualify!
wilup
hello mr Monstrata can I GD an Ultra Beginner
squirrelpascals
im less impressed by the size of the set and more impressed by the fast that you kept this entire fucking thing unuploaded
Doomsday is Hot
This map lets anyone be ming without even trying, amazing stuff, got this on a sight read
aetwuns
Hey o/, saw this masterpiece on the forums and i just couldn't help but throw a mod at that top diff (naruto is my favorite anime, after all)

[Monstrata's ppfarm Fireworks]
  1. First off i would say increase the AR to at least 10. I am very doubtful that the caliber of player going for FCs on this are going to be able to read a ridiculously low AR like 9
  2. Missing RSI in tags
  3. 00:24:272 (1,2,3,4,5) - can i just say, amazing. They call Kroytz the god of stream mapping, i say move over copy cat, there's a new sheriff in town
  4. 00:52:373 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Feels pretty undermapped IMO, there's clearly support for larger jumps so i'm having a hard time trying to understand why they're so small here
  5. Now i know this is a mod but again i gotta give credit where credit is due, 01:07:183 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - has to be one of the most original, inventive bits of technical mapping i have ever seen. This is the kind of thing -GN and Mafham beat off too at night, and the sort of thing lesser mappers like handsome and Probox dream of making
  6. 01:37:563 (4) - why such a long spinner, tbh kind of feels like you're trying to reach approval length smh

Absolutely amazing and i wish you the best of luck in ranking this ;)
Kimitakari
best map
Weber
get mania diffs and i'll bubble, guaranteed
bite you death
rank this please!
cyprianz5
fucking masterpiece
nhule12345
DELETE THIS
Valiente
3.96* map giving 212 PP. Don't let this happen.
Shunao
remap kd please~
Sotarks
It's funny how all 2017 mappers now do topdiff and ask for gds for the rest of their diffs, it's bullshit.
Pls reconsider yourself Monstratacos
MaridiuS
cant wait for vaxei hddthrfl 2000 pp with 1 miss
Dumii
This map is a prime example of how PP Mappers just let things get to their head lol... Have you even thought about all the players who have to play this insufferable bullshit? Hey, of course not right because "Haha I love Naruto xD". How does the top difficulty having "pp" in its name do good to what a masterpiece Naruto was during its airing period? This map should be disqualified for racism of my culture since it has no relevance to Naruto at all. Personally, I'm disgusted.
A r M i N
Set by Monstrata right?
And mp3? BG? Skin? Storyboard? Microwave?
Monstata too?
Also nazi y u no mania man
Broly
MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMM fAvorite anime omGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGe
MBomb
catch diffs looking fineeeee

appled
show more