posted
Total Posts
show more
Vanilla
ima gonna win this

osu! Username: - Vanilla -
Rank (as of registration): #1671
Discord: Vanilla#1419
I understand that by submitting this registration, I am holding all responsibilities for any disqualifications that may happen. I will join the Discord server, respect the staff, follow the rules, and show up to all matches, and I am prepared to face the consequences if I do not do these things.
Corelith
osu! Username: Corelith
Rank (as of registration): 1186
Discord: Corelith#7901
I understand that by submitting this registration, I am holding all responsibilities for any disqualifications that may happen. I will join the Discord server, respect the staff, follow the rules, and show up to all matches, and I am prepared to face the consequences if I do not do these things.
Bartek22830
Fuck yes artia I LOVE ESPALZA
also let me commentate smt if you dont mind kappa
also i am so happy that Lucas Zubs registered ^^
osu! Username: BartekBBBBB (BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB)
Rank (as of registration): who fucking cares 1,440 (?)
Discord: BartekNumerki #2325 (seriously who cares if i was one of the winners _-)

thanks
Seto Kousuke
osu! Username: Seto Kousuke
Rank (as of registration): 1849
Discord: Seto Kousuke#2299
carts
osu! Username: SilverCra
Rank (as of registration):10,352
Discord:
phox
osu! Username: phox
Rank (as of registration): 2878
Discord: phox#2332
Pobu
osu! Username: Pobu
Rank (as of registration): #3055
Discord: YCCY#6969
Markus
osu! Username: Markus_264
Rank (as of registration): #7,267
Discord: Markus_264#5980
KwentongBarbero
osu! Username: Kwentongbarbero
Rank (as of registration): #1402
Discord: lPogonyuto#9199
Aoiyuuki-
osu! Username: DigitalHypno (https://osu.ppy.sh/u/4384207)
Rank (as of registration): 1201
Discord: 이것은 무슨 뜻인가?#2017
Fuma
osu! Username: Fuma
Rank (as of registration): #1812
Discord: Fuma#7895
Slendey
osu! Username: Slendey
Rank (as of registration):2676
Discord:Slendey#2782
frs_old_1
osu! Username: frs
Rank (as of registration): 2222
Discord: zeek1337#1070
kymotsujason
osu! Username: kymotsujason
Rank (as of registration): 3988
Discord: kymotsujason#5680
Minami-Kotori
osu! Username: Balexi
Rank (as of registration): 3795
Discord: Balexi#4746
hlanden
osu! Username: hlanden
Rank (as of registration): #1553
Discord: hlanden#3095
Yumbtah
osu! Username: Yumbtah
Rank (as of registration): 1823
Discord: Yumbtah#5760
bratan
osu! Username: Katziezi
Rank (as of registration): 1020
Discord: Katziezi#9251
Bartek22830
and even hlanden
it couldn't be better!!1! Kappa
Blondazz
osu! Username: Blondazz
Rank (as of registration): #1930
Discord: Blondazz#4321
jms8721
osu! Username: explosionboom
Rank (as of registration): 1904
Discord: me eyes bad ok#4608
Bjam
osu! Username: Morrowind
Rank (as of registration): #1930
Discord: Morrowind#1982
Tohru
osu! Username: Tohru
Rank (as of registration): 1,347
Discord: Tohru#1738
kug1
osu! Username: kug1
Rank (as of registration): #4,095
Discord: kug1 #5214
Anq
osu! Username: Anq
Rank (as of registration): 3161
Discord: Anq#5764
Vivace
osu! Username: Elusive
Rank (as of registration): 1926
Discord: Kevin | ShinyLunatone#7074
Toshiii
Sign me up :^))
osu! Username: My Angel Saoie
Rank (as of registration): 2,397
Discord: [Hope] The Pringle#2437
Deezy
osu! Username: Deezy
Rank (as of registration): #2066
Discord: Deezy#9355
Mihi
osu! Username: Mihi
Rank (as of registration): 2490
Discord: Mihi#7435
gaming
osu! Username: drunk daughter
Rank (as of registration): 7k-ish
Discord: bart#4546
Poofie
osu! Username: Poofie
Rank (as of registration): 1416
Discord: Poofie#5186
idealnettles
osu! Username: djsettle
Rank (as of registration): 3359
Discord: djsettle#7262
Civil oath
osu! Username: Civil oath
Rank (as of registration): 4753
Discord: 시민#4829
-sandAI
osu! Username: -Vanilla
Rank (as of registration): 3957
Discord: Honesty#3075
WindowLife
osu! Username: WindowLife
Rank (as of registration): 2281
Discord: WindowLife#7116
MAREK MARUCHA
osu! Username: QbaDoo
Rank (as of registration): #1237
Discord: qbadoo#0238
NazzzF
osu! Username: Ex6TenZ
Rank (as of registration): 2226
Discord: Ex6#1875
HahaGeorg
osu! Username: HahaGeorg
Rank (as of registration): 4,895
Discord: hahageorg#6896
M A T O I
osu! Username: Mei misakii
Rank (as of registration): #2,305
Discord: Mei_misakii#6070
Glazbom
osu! Username:Glazbom
Rank (as of registration):1,543
Discord:Glazbom#8319
show more