forum

Artia2 >STD | 1v1 | 1k-10k | Badge< [WINNER: DigitalHypno]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shino Inuzuka

H e l l o t h e r e! ^O^ Welcome to Artia2. Before consulting with anyone about what to do, make sure that you join the Discord server and that your Discord name matches exactly with you osu! username. A manager or host will give you a role as we see fit. If you don't receive one within 5 days, that means that we have not found or approved your application. Getting a role basically mean's your application has been approved. If you are confused about where to apply, apply on the forum post as a reply. And most importantly, everyone have some fun and stay active in the server.

Team Size: 1v1
Mode: osu! Standard
Score: Score V2
Elimination Style: Single Elimination (w/ 3rd place match)
Ranks: 1000-10999 (This includes rank 1000 and 10999)
Players: 64/64
Reserve Players: 18/32
Star Ranges:
Day 1:
NM: 5.1-5.5*
HD: 5-5.4*
HR: 4.9-5.3*
DT: 4.9-5.3*
TB: 5.3-5.7*
Day 2:
NM: 5.4-5.8*
HD: 5.3-5.7*
HR: 5.2-5.6*
DT: 5.2-5.6*
TB: 5.6-6*
Prizes:
1st Place: 4 months of supporter + Badge (Approved by Mirei)

2nd Place: 2 months of supporter
3rd Place: 1 month of supporter
Thanks to Illinon for 2nd and 3rd place prizes, and Zylon for 1st place supporter and badge.

- Forum post is up, and registrations are open.
- We are full! All registrations are now reserve players.
- Artia2 will not be streamed because 1. smoogipoo is dumb and disabled osu! tourney client for all non-supporters, 2. Our stream carry Sakura chan has left for various... private reasons, and 3. Nearly all the other streamers don't have supporter either.

Tourney Dates: Saturday, October 21st and Sunday, October 22nd
Registration Ends: Monday, October 16th (or when full)
Mappool Release: Monday, October 16th
Times:
Round of 64: Saturday, 15:00 UTC (Bo5)
Round of 32: Saturday, 17:00 UTC (Bo5)
Round of 16: Saturday, 19:00 UTC (Bo5)
Quarter FInals: Sunday, 15:00 UTC (Bo7)
Semi Finals: Sunday, 17:00 UTC (Bo9)
Finals/3rd Place: Sunday, 19:00 UTC (Bo11)

WE ARE CURRENTLY FULL. ALL REGISTRATIONS WILL BE FOR RESERVE PLAYERS

REGISTRATION (forum post reply):
osu! Username:
Rank (as of registration):
Discord:
[b]I understand that by submitting this registration, I am holding all responsibilities for any disqualifications that may happen. I will join the Discord server, respect the staff, follow the rules, and show up to all matches, and I am prepared to face the consequences if I do not do these things.[/b]

Artia2 is officially OVER! Congrats to the winners:

First: DigitalHypno - Like everyone expected, he not only won, but carried the legacy of Elegant Loli; Hypno swept every single match he played.
Reward: BADGE and 4 months supporter (Both sponsored by Zylon )

Second: Ex6TenZ - He/She stayed up until 3 am for this tourney, and still didn't lose hope despite going against Hypno.
Reward: 2 months supporter (Sponsored by Illinon )

Third: -Levi- - Although he/she may have lost in semis to a certain god, Levi still pulled through and managed to beat goto99 in the 3rd place match. It may not have been streamed, but it was a close and anticipated game.
Reward: 1 month supporter (Sponsored by Illinon )

Honorable mentions:

Fourth: goto99 - He/she was a worthy opponent for Levi, and deserves as much credit as anyone else. Even though therse no reward for 4th place, congrats on making it this far.
LwL
first xd

osu! Username: LwL
Rank (as of registration): 6041
Discord: LwL#9053
I understand that by submitting this registration, I am holding all responsibilities for any disqualifications that may happen. I will join the Discord server, respect the staff, follow the rules, and show up to all matches, and I am prepared to face the consequences if I do not do these things.
katatakatata
osu! Username: katatakatata
Rank (as of registration): #1018
Discord: katatakatata#8085
I understand that by submitting this registration, I am holding all responsibilities for any disqualifications that may happen. I will join the Discord server, respect the staff, follow the rules, and show up to all matches, and I am prepared to face the consequences if I do not do these things.
Hane
osu! Username: goto99
Rank (as of registration): 1600
Discord: lime#0465
Misery
Badged tournament, btw.
Go sign up FAST
Stupid Idiot
Good luck to the players!
Toaster Chan
osu! Username: Toaster Chan
Rank (as of registration): 9,845
Discord: Jelloby#5097
Lupa
osu! Username: Lupa
Rank (as of registration): #3794
Discord: Lupa#1539
peng
osu! Username: peng
Rank (as of registration): 3151
Discord: Mikey Howell#1148
Jona7117
osu! Username:Jona7117
Rank (as of registration):6717
Discord:Jona#0736
M3ddly
osu! Username:M3ddly
Rank (as of registration):#5,952
Discord: M3ddly#5587
Weed
osu! Username: Weed
Rank (as of registration): 8037
Discord: ˙ ͜ʟ˙#6696
BMP
osu! Username: BMP
Rank (as of registration):4333
Discord:BMP#2708
myst
osu! Username:MysteriousMelon
Rank (as of registration):3242
Discord: myst.#7347 (I'm already in the artia Discord nicknamed as "MysteriousMelon")
Starger
L E T ' S G O
osu! Username: Starger
Rank (as of registration): 2646
Discord: Starger#3201
toromi hearts 2
osu! Username: MrNiceness
Rank (as of registration): 5529
Discord: MrNiceness#5496
112servis
osu! Username:112servis
Rank (as of registration):8,554
Discord:112servis#9642
Michni
osu! Username: Firzen
Rank (as of registration): 1050
Discord: michni#2148
--w--
osu! Username: --w--
Rank (as of registration): 1,210
Discord: -wee#8715
zubs
osu! Username: Lucas Zubs
Rank (as of registration): #2,042
Discord: zubs #3240
Penguin UwU
osu! Username: Penguin_UwU
Rank (as of registration): #2237
Discord: Penguin#7224
chrisny
osu! Username: chrisny
Rank (as of registration): #3136
Discord: chrisny#8624
ethan -
osu! Username:Complete Trash
Rank (as of registration):#2934
Discord:Complete Trash #7936
Vanilla
ima gonna win this

osu! Username: - Vanilla -
Rank (as of registration): #1671
Discord: Vanilla#1419
Corelith
osu! Username: Corelith
Rank (as of registration): 1186
Discord: Corelith#7901
Bartek22830
Fuck yes artia I LOVE ESPALZA
also let me commentate smt if you dont mind kappa
also i am so happy that Lucas Zubs registered ^^
osu! Username: BartekBBBBB (BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB)
Rank (as of registration): who fucking cares 1,440 (?)
Discord: BartekNumerki #2325 (seriously who cares if i was one of the winners _-)

thanks
Seto Kousuke
osu! Username: Seto Kousuke
Rank (as of registration): 1849
Discord: Seto Kousuke#2299
carts
osu! Username: SilverCra
Rank (as of registration):10,352
Discord:
phox
osu! Username: phox
Rank (as of registration): 2878
Discord: phox#2332
Pobu
osu! Username: Pobu
Rank (as of registration): #3055
Discord: YCCY#6969
Markus
osu! Username: Markus_264
Rank (as of registration): #7,267
Discord: Markus_264#5980
KwentongBarbero
osu! Username: Kwentongbarbero
Rank (as of registration): #1402
Discord: lPogonyuto#9199
Aoiyuuki-
osu! Username: DigitalHypno (https://osu.ppy.sh/u/4384207)
Rank (as of registration): 1201
Discord: 이것은 무슨 뜻인가?#2017
Fuma
osu! Username: Fuma
Rank (as of registration): #1812
Discord: Fuma#7895
Slendey
osu! Username: Slendey
Rank (as of registration):2676
Discord:Slendey#2782
frs_old_1
osu! Username: frs
Rank (as of registration): 2222
Discord: zeek1337#1070
show more