forum

[Archived] Huion Drivers/Pen Issue

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ronaldonater
Hello,

So last night I've updated to the latest Huion drivers (that is listed on their site) because my old drivers that came with the CD that I got with the tablet in 2016 when I bought the tablet had some problems detecting when the pen was in use. This problem was resolved when I updated to the new drivers but I then encountered a new problem. In the old drivers, you were able to change the action/functionality of the pen tip, but in the new drivers it seems like it's no where to be found. Due to me being a dragger, this drastically affects my play style.

So my question is, am I able to change the action of the pen tip on the new drivers or do I have to go back to the old drivers for that?

Any help would be appreciated c:
Tsunderplane

ronaldonater wrote:

Hello,

So last night I've updated to the latest Huion drivers (that is listed on their site) because my old drivers that came with the CD that I got with the tablet in 2016 when I bought the tablet had some problems detecting when the pen was in use. This problem was resolved when I updated to the new drivers but I then encountered a new problem. In the old drivers, you were able to change the action/functionality of the pen tip, but in the new drivers it seems like it's no where to be found. Due to me being a dragger, this drastically affects my play style.

So my question is, am I able to change the action of the pen tip on the new drivers or do I have to go back to the old drivers for that?

Any help would be appreciated c:
Just press F10 in-game to disable mouse clicks / pen taps ?
Topic Starter
ronaldonater
I feel stupid now.
Topic Starter
ronaldonater
I still want to know if there's a way to do it in general. It's really annoying for me to not have the capability of changing the action of the pen tip. I also restarted a map accidentally when I paused on a break due to this. It also caused my cursor to freeze if I hit one of the buttons for grip or by mistake due to this. I still need help resolving this issue.