forum

Sex Whales & Fraxo - Dead To Me (feat. Lox Chatterbox)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Fosder1
Я пидр
Flamenco
Will it be loved :D ? Hype :3 !
Topic Starter
Shushan

OtakuFlame wrote:

Will it be loved :D ? Hype :3 !
i hope so :{
Broly
Definitely loved soon :d
Topic Starter
Shushan

Broly wrote:

Definitely loved soon :d
i really hope so :)
Flamenco
But it's sad at the same time that almost every cool map gets loved instead cus everyone goes the easy way :/ Aren't you interested in ranking it ? With that popularity if you tried to rank it you would easily find GD's so you wouldn't have to do every difficulty by yourself :p Loved section was to let beatmaps which break ranking rules have leaderboards. Your doesn't break any imo but you just need a full diff spread 'cause no 5mins :cc

Funny how my previous message was compeletely opposite of this but that's what I just thought xd It would be such a waste to not rank so nice song and map :D

P.S. LET COOKIEZI GET DAT 700PP LUL !
Topic Starter
Shushan

OtakuFlame wrote:

But it's sad at the same time that almost every cool map gets loved instead cus everyone goes the easy way :/ Aren't you interested in ranking it ? With that popularity if you tried to rank it you would easily find GD's so you wouldn't have to do every difficulty by yourself :p Loved section was to let beatmaps which break ranking rules have leaderboards. Your doesn't break any imo but you just need a full diff spread 'cause no 5mins :cc

Funny how my previous message was compeletely opposite of this but that's what I just thought xd It would be such a waste to not rank so nice song and map :D

my map can't get ranked without a lot of changes, and i don't want to change it, loved is ok for me, even better.
:)
haunte
seriously the lyrics describe my retrying this song
blobdash

ohad1881 wrote:

OtakuFlame wrote:

my map can't get ranked without a lot of changes, and i don't want to change it, loved is ok for me, even better.
:)
in my opinion this could get ranked
but yeah you need a full mapset
but loved is cool too :)
soon loved hype
Lunicia
expecting a loved status soon
Topic Starter
Shushan

Lunicia wrote:

expecting a loved status soon
i hope so :)
ClrSCR
http://imgur.com/a/8Y8Vl
Today , I'm 1000
Topic Starter
Shushan

ClrSCR wrote:

http://imgur.com/a/8Y8Vl
Today , I'm 1000
HAHHAHA lol, thx man appreciate so much!
Dynamic
This should definitely get loved <3
Topic Starter
Shushan

Dynamic wrote:

This should definitely get loved <3
yea but it's taking so long :(
Eistal
congratz on loved :)
Alevari
About damn time haha, congrats on getting it loved ohad!
Dynamic
gratz on finally getting it loved! :D
Renumi
reeeeeeeee
mindmaster107
FINALLY!

Grats on getting it loved!
kakona sinobu
listen its GOOD but hard AF lol
intiaz
Nhiben459tank
To hard and good