Aurele
yeeeeeeeh
C00L
Go pachiru!
Surono
hand some
Topic Starter
Pachiru
pls t2 bn notice this map, it will go to graveyard if it take too looooooooooooooooong
;AAAAAA;
Aurele

Pachiru wrote:

pls t2 bn notice this map, it will go to graveyard if it take too looooooooooooooooong
;AAAAAA;
bubbled maps does not go to graveyard
lawiee
Waiting for that rank. :D
BlankTune

Pachiru wrote:

frukoyurdakul wrote:

So desperate for pp lol :D
I think this is not the map where you'll get PP for STD, so ... ^^'
PP for STD...If I wasn't an Osu! addict, meaning I wouldn't know any better, then that itself would sound like something kinky.
Topic Starter
Pachiru
Don't play for PP and play for fun instead
Surono
pee pee

pee.... nnnding foreva.......
squirrelpascals
fl studio masterrace
Gero
Blame osu!
Aurele
how did it go to graveyard LMAO
Topic Starter
Pachiru
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
squirrelpascals
wait wtf happened. no leaderboard LUL

Yamicchi
lmao how is it still pending
Aurele

Yamicchi wrote:

lmao how is it still pending
we are trying to fix it :)
Izzywing
lmao

Unless I'm mistaken I'm like 99% sure this will be in the most played for a while gratz
Gero
Alright, I think everything is working fine. Thanks to squirrelpascals for checking the hitsound files, Gabe, and pishifat for helping me with the bug on the page.

~ Qualified ~
Aurele
yay!
Surono
finalii
zigizigiefe
finally, congratz gabe, pachiru and others who made guest diffs ^^
Topic Starter
Pachiru
Before someone complain about it:
- I didn't make this map cause it's a popular song or else, I made it because I like the song/artist.
- Plus, I didn't made the map for plays due to lot of diffs, I just made those diffs to make a decent spread, and so everyone could have fun on playing it.

If you don't like this version of the map, please check Venix' one, cause we completly mapped the song in a different way, and both version are cool.

Hobbes2 wrote:

lmao

Unless I'm mistaken I'm like 99% sure this will be in the most played for a while gratz
I don't really think, cause this not a PP set, so... But anyway, I don't really care about play count, as long as the people can have fun on it :)
Secretpipe
song > map in general

but here map > song

great job everyone!
Kyouren

zigizigiefe wrote:

Cosmolade
Finally!
Gratz Pachi :3/
Topic Starter
Pachiru

zigizigiefe wrote:

Don't forget to gratz Cosmolade for the SB too. But thanks anyway~
Gemu-
Finally! :33 congrats! <3
Topic Starter
Pachiru
Since it's now ranked, I'll thanks everyone that supported this project, modders, and testplayers, but also infinite thanks a lot to Gabe, Secretpipe, Noffy, Kin and Cosmolade for the collaboration on this mapset!
xWillekV
gz :D
Shunao
GrAtS!!!!
Fursum

Pachiru wrote:

Hobbes2 wrote:

lmao

I don't really think, cause this not a PP set, so... But anyway, I don't really care about play count, as long as the people can have fun on it :)

thinking
Topic Starter
Pachiru
Okay Hobbes, you were true, you deserve a month of supporter
LotusHomp
anybody now the skin??????

help me pls
Topic Starter
Pachiru

LotusHomp wrote:

I don't really get the question you have... Sounds like you're asking the name of the skin or something.

This skin has no name cause it was made for the beatmap, and there is no place you can find it except on this beatmap. If you really want to have this skin, you can create a skin with taking elements in the beatmap folder. I think that could work in this way.

If it was not your question, then feel free to rephrase your question so I can help you in a better way :)

(And by the way, avoid double posting for this ;))
LotusHomp

Pachiru wrote:

LotusHomp wrote:

I don't really get the question you have... Sounds like you're asking the name of the skin or something.

This skin has no name cause it was made for the beatmap, and there is no place you can find it except on this beatmap. If you really want to have this skin, you can create a skin with taking elements in the beatmap folder. I think that could work in this way.

If it was not your question, then feel free to rephrase your question so I can help you in a better way :)

(And by the way, avoid double posting for this ;))
yeah thank u soo much
i'm new on osu soo i don't now a lot of things
Hula
Some of the hitsounds are quite offensive, especially the normal-hitwhistles. They're like too loud and end randomly, in particular normal-hitwhistle53, where you put it on slider ends. This leads to confusion. 00:45:638 (1) - These are the sliders which probably should be repeat sliders or just circles in hindsight.

Slider heads and slider ends have different levels of impact on play, but you treated them equally, which ideally wouldn't be the case. It's a shame, cos I really like the kiai.

Basically imo you should have mapped those beats differently OR hitsounded them differently.
Aurele
I like the word "offensive" in there
nextplay

Gabe wrote:

I like the word "subjective" in this case
show more