forum

Wake up, May'n! - One In A Billion

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Doormat
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on October 16, 2017 at 10:36:47 PM

Artist: Wake up, May'n!
Title: One In A Billion
Source: 異世界食堂
Tags: Gaia Meyrink Kibbleru Kyle73 -_Yoshimaro_- Yoshimaro BetaStar Sidetail isekai shokudou restaurant to another world opening tv size
BPM: 152
Filesize: 24767kb
Play Time: 01:28
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.84 stars, 127 notes)
  2. Gaia's Extra ft. Kibbleru (5.9 stars, 312 notes)
  3. Kibb's Insane (4.6 stars, 303 notes)
  4. Kyle73's Extra (5.8 stars, 335 notes)
  5. Meyrink's Insane (4.95 stars, 299 notes)
  6. Sidetail's Extra (5.38 stars, 342 notes)
  7. Yoshi's Insane (5.17 stars, 306 notes)
Download: Wake up, May'n! - One In A Billion
Download: Wake up, May'n! - One In A Billion (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
project between me, kibb, and our mentees Kyle73, Sidetail, and - Yoshimaro -

feat. guest diffs from Gaia and Meyrink
Kibbleru
wow the insane gd is just godlike
Meyrink

Kibbleru wrote:

wow the insane gd is just godlike
thank i know! i know! hi gaia (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و -
Le Mans
Hello. I am just an ordinary player, but I want to thank you'll for creating this series of maps. I have been searching for One In A Billion beatmap as soon as the anime is released. Especially, you guys made a 5.9-star difficulty version, which is just the difficulty I want. Though the later part of the map is intense, I liked it. (A pass with 2 tries). I will definitely keep supporting you guys. (you guys are doing such a great job)

This work is incredible. Amazing!!
Kibbleru

Le Mans wrote:

Hello. I am just an ordinary player, but I want to thank you'll for creating this series of maps. I have been searching for One In A Billion beatmap as soon as the anime is released. Especially, you guys made a 5.9-star difficulty version, which is just the difficulty I want. Though the later part of the map is intense, I liked it. (A pass with 2 tries). I will definitely keep supporting you guys. (you guys are doing such a great job)

This work is incredible. Amazing!!
ProfessionalBox
best op of season, havent seen the map but should be good
BraveMatthew
nice beatmap! ugh but i cant concentrate while playing because the food makes me too hungry to play :cry:
Nuolong
wow the sidetail extra gd is just godlike
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.