forum

[Archived] Avatar issue

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
zigizigiefe
I don't know if there's someone else who complains from that but I didn't see this bug until now. By simple way, I enter anyone's profile and his/her avatar gets bugged. Here is some screenshot about it:

osu! version: 20170731cuttingedge

Edit:There's another issue. My map list is under "Kudosu", not "Beatmaps"

Tsunderplane
Happens to me as well, not sure what causes it though, both this and userpages that won't load images at all and signatures that won't load either
Dntm8kmeeatu
What browser are you using?
Topic Starter
zigizigiefe

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

What browser are you using?
Google Chrome. It didn't use to happen before.
Dntm8kmeeatu
A few people have reported this, but chrome has been known to be fucky.

I personally don't experience this on Version 59.0.3071.115 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Topic Starter
zigizigiefe

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

A few people have reported this, but chrome has been known to be fucky.

I personally don't experience this on Version 59.0.3071.115 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Sorry for late reply. It happens on Version 60.0.3112.90 (Official Build) (64-bit).
Venix
if you delete browsing data (by options > advanced in chrome) problem still exist?
Topic Starter
zigizigiefe

Venix wrote:

if you delete browsing data (by options > advanced in chrome) problem still exist?
Yes, it does.
Flanster
Try with incognito mode, that has all extensions disabled.
Tsunderplane

Flanster wrote:

Try with incognito mode, that has all extensions disabled.
Still happens Flan
Topic Starter
zigizigiefe
Same above
Flanster
As a check, try turning of "Use hardware acceleration when available" in options.
Topic Starter
zigizigiefe

Flanster wrote:

As a check, try turning of "Use hardware acceleration when available" in options.
Still happens, whether "Use hardware acceleration when available" is turned on or off.
Flanster
Not much out there except reinstalling chrome, if that doesn't help, you should seek help on Google's help forum.
Lyawi

I can agree and contacted them
Venix
I think this is issue with new chrome update, for now happens to me too.
Toxi
What dimensions are your monitor? Ive noticed that it happens on 1920x1080 but not 1366x768
Flanster
Noticing this aswell now on Chrome 60.0.3112.90 x64
I think this is an issue with the browser itself rather than the website.
Pawsu
Hmm.. I'm experiencing this too, will try and try some troubleshooting myself
Venix

_Toxi wrote:

What dimensions are your monitor? Ive noticed that it happens on 1920x1080 but not 1366x768
I've 1366x768 and it occurs
Dntm8kmeeatu
Definitely an issue with the V60 build of Chrome, no issues on the New Website design however, so that's good at least ;)