forum

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
hoku70
Zedek117
Nice blogpost bud. But yeah it happens. I notice that I'm better after a few days break, might have something to do with giving your hands time to recover and heal from fatigue and strain and becoming stronger.
ManuelOsuPlayer

hoku70 wrote:

Hi everyone, I took a one month break from osu! since I was stuck at 140bpm (according to osuStreamSpeed) and therefore wasn't able to make any progress. I actually intended to quit, but yesterday I decided to check out if anything has changed. To my surprise it showed 190bpm on 20 clicks and 180bpm on 50 clicks. Then I went back to playing!! ꞉DDD but the reason I made this post is I have no idea how the hell is this possible. I'm worried maybe something is wrong, or will go wrong with my fingers. Has this also happened to anyone else?
You don't have muscle memory stopping you at 140bpm because you stopped play for a while. If you keep spaming 140bpm maps for long and replaying them it will be really hard to up more than 160-170 bpm without take a lot of days break.
StephOsu

hoku70 wrote:

Hi everyone, I took a one month break from osu! since I was stuck at 140bpm (according to osuStreamSpeed)
alright this is end of the story right here
osuStreamSpeed only take into account as if you are mashing onto nothing
so basically it's extremely inaccurate
my comfortable streaming bpm range is between 140bpm to 200bpm, but i can easily hit up to 200+~300+bpm with that thing
when you want to consider real streaming, you need to consider way more stuffs (like stamina, consistency/acc/UR, etc)
basically you just wasted a hefty amount of time mindblocking yourself from improving
+1 postcount
N0thingSpecial
>osuStreamSpeed
>no

Play a real stream map, it's about how comfortable you can stream in a normal playing environment, streaming is not just about speed, it's also about aim, rhythm sense, stamina and other stuff, stuff that are completely useless in real life, so I suggest you quit game
Yolshka

N0thingSpecial wrote:

it's also about aim, rhythm sense, stamina and other stuff, stuff that are completely useless in real life, so I suggest you quit game
That was so random, i think I smiled.
unexpected funny
StephOsu

Yolshka wrote:

N0thingSpecial wrote:

it's also about aim, rhythm sense, stamina and other stuff, stuff that are completely useless in real life, so I suggest you quit game
That was so random, i think I smiled.
unexpected funny
you only smiled?
i laughed
really hard
+1 postcount
N0thingSpecial
hahaha definitely not an outcry for help as I sink in more time on this game instead of investing in myself ha ha ha
KupcaH

N0thingSpecial wrote:

>osuStreamSpeed
>no

Play a real stream map, it's about how comfortable you can stream in a normal playing environment, streaming is not just about speed, it's also about aim, rhythm sense, stamina and other stuff, stuff that are completely useless in real life, so I suggest you quit game
This guy knows
Skidayo
if you are tired not playing for few days can help
Celine
Stop mashing buttons on some random simulation games
It's like playing last hit simulator on Android and think you're good at farming in actual MOBAs
abraker

hoku70 wrote:

Has this also happened to anyone else?
One day I woke up and could do 5* up to 5.4* maps on mania and get 93%. That was 3 days ago. I get C or fail now. Must be something I ate.
Celine
Never had any actual "god mode" other than being able to not misread everything which doesn't happen often