forum

Intuos pro: old or latest?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Arctos Sagittario
So I kinda hit a tiny jackpot and purchasing another tablet, Intuos Pro to be specific, is on the agenda now.
Here's a problem: should I find a gen 4 model, or should I go for the latest one—which I believe is gen 6?

The catch is, I had a gen 5 Intuos Pro for a bit, and the clicks felt very much delayedーyes, I'm an xtap player.
Gen 6 looks pretty good overall, and the new pen is said to have less input delay too.
Meanwhile, I'm not a big fan of collecting used items in general, so older gens would be my backup plan.

Now, what do you guys think?
Comments, concerns, advises... all would be greatly appreciated.
sHootR
Yeah the new generations are really good. If you want to have the lowest input latency possible I would consider you to buy a new gen. Don't buy the Pro version tho. Intuos Art should do the same thing, if you want to play osu! only.
Topic Starter
Arctos Sagittario

sHootR wrote:

Yeah the new generations are really good. If you want to have the lowest input latency possible I would consider you to buy a new gen. Don't buy the Pro version tho. Intuos Art should do the same thing, if you want to play osu! only.
I'm not really considering CTL models, PTH/PTK models got some pens that suit me better. Thanks for the reply anyway.
sHootR
Np :D