forum

FELT - After rain

posted
Total Posts
show more
Izzywing
Ay, glad to see this getting pushed forward :)
Topic Starter
UndeadCapulet
ty hobbs ;;
Izzywing
BN#7 coming in

this was icon'd before the bn split so I'm able to heart this

good luck in qualified section

changes - very slight modificaiton of rhythm at 05:08:741 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) -
Topic Starter
UndeadCapulet
qualify ride begins again, i really appreciate it hobbes <3

Thanks again to all 7 bn's that have helped push this forward, and to everyone in the thread for discussing or supporting.
Aurele
ouhh, congrats!
Venix
gratz!
Yohanes
grats for loved qual! :D
schoolboy
finally congrats!!
Uberzolik
oooh this is finally coming back! grats on qualify and good luck!!
Natsu
seems u did it 8-)
Voxnola
........................................................................................................................................................................
Alright I'm here for your dq mod
DQ mod
gratz on qual lol. This thread has many war scars.
Xinnoh
gratz on qual
Kurai
Congratulations. Though I'm really not a big fan of that 26-second slider. Seems highly inappropriate to me and introducing interesting rhythms as you did in the intro would have been a far better solution.
nextplay

Kurai wrote:

Congratulations. Though I'm really not a big fan of that 26-second slider. Seems highly inappropriate to me and introducing interesting rhythms as you did in the intro would have been a far better solution.
Subjective tbh lo
Swell
Not sure what the point is of congratulating a map, only to end up being mean-spirited about it. Seems kind of unnecessary and rather low-character tbh.
Secretpipe
can someone explain me the thrilling part of that mappu? lazy to read
Lasse

Secretpipe wrote:

can someone explain me the thrilling part of that mappu? lazy to read

should be dq'd, it wasn't even iconed by at least 50% of the bng yet 👀
Ekoro
overall it just seems too irregular. there are some good parts like some really questionable parts where it felt like notes were thrown randomly.

i assume it's how the player mapped it so i'm not gonna argue further.

about that slider, although i understand the idea behind it, 23secs is really too long. should've split it in 7/1 sliders at best, or shorter
again, that's only my opinion, you may agree with this or not, just wanted to share my point.
_handholding

Kurai wrote:

This is so unprofessional from both a Mod and a BN especially that I'm quite shocked
Xinnoh
Serious question, should nao be in the tags for doing hitsounds? I've been removed from tags on a map I did keysounding for, so I'm not sure what's the correct answer here is
that said is it even dq worthy thing
Voxnola
You know, this will never get old.
Nao Tomori
good job sinnoh

time to dq

also hobbes should have flamed instead of heart
Yohanes
Next time I'll ask Naitoshi to bubble my map
Xinnoh
nevermind that

also what the heck it's two fake toshis
Monstrata
Naitoshi needs to become BN so its even more confusing,
Voxnola
lol
I'd bubble cool stuff, but I'm not going through the effort of contributing meaningless mods on random maps to get there. (I don't think I'd find enough maps with cool songs to consistently output meaningful mods lol)
Also if I became bn, the meme would be dead cause randoms would notice my existence. The meme is alive because I'm the random >:3

"hitsounding is relatively minor" ← this is blasphemy in standard (but hey, it's post-2014. nobody cares about hitsounds, only the hitsound copier lmao). If you got removed from tags for actually contributing, it's due to poor judgement on the staff side of things. That said, it's hard to make a case to DQ for one side or the other... as with my experience, it's all up to the mapper:
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/204927
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/337188 *
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/408269
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/451850 ~*
I think the general guideline is "It is acceptable if the hitsounder hitsounded the entire mapset, or most of it." But there's a ton of ambiguity that still probably won't ever be clarified regarding this. Then again, I haven't read the rc in like 2 years so idk.

And sorry, I'm the only real toshi, thanks.
Topic Starter
UndeadCapulet
Naitoshi is the only real toshi
you can tell bc Naitoshi is the lewdest toshi
Zero__wind
late congratz