forum

Looking for some 6-7* maps

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Genzuo
I ask this question from time to time in game, but I get a lot of shit from people because my rank is pretty low, so I usually end up with nothing. I realise the same thing might happen if I'm asking it here, but I thought I'd give it a shot. Anyway, could anyone reccomend some nice 6-7* maps? I'd like to just have a giant collection of them to pick from, so any amount is completely ok with me.
StephOsu
since you said that anything is fine, try this
but seriously those people are right
you shouldn't be playing 6-7* map at all because you don't want to end up like this person
but im not the person to judge as well so enjoy yourself i guess
Caput Mortuum
yeah people will shit on you here too
Topic Starter
Genzuo

Eraser wrote:

yeah people will shit on you here too
Yeah I know. I only just remembered that I asked a similar question on here before and yeah, same thing happened. That's not to say there weren't nicer people, though.
Topic Starter
Genzuo

StephOsu wrote:

since you said that anything is fine, try this
but seriously those people are right
you shouldn't be playing 6-7* map at all because you don't want to end up like this person
but im not the person to judge as well so enjoy yourself i guess
Woah, didn't realise that was possible. Also, I don't actually mind people telling me that I should start lower, that isn't the porblem at all, because it doesn't really make sense for a 360k to be playing 6-7* maps (only reason I'm able to read them for the most part is because I just played a lot of 7-10* maps on nf). The only thing that I don't enjoy is when people are spiteful about it (happens a lot with people with 5-digit ranks). Anyway, thanks for the website, didn't even think of that being a thing, and thanks for looking out for me.
StephOsu
no problem mate glad that i could help while im on the journey to farm post count from this shitty subforum
anyways remember to play more
Topic Starter
Genzuo

StephOsu wrote:

no problem mate glad that i could help while im on the journey to farm post count from this shitty subforum
anyways remember to play more
I tried a few different things on that site but I can't seem to get it to load any maps unfortunately. Ah well, thanks for the suggestion anyway.
KupcaH
StephOsu
it's working for me though
try to play around with all the settings to understand how it works
Topic Starter
Genzuo

StephOsu wrote:

it's working for me though
try to play around with all the settings to understand how it works
Oh it does work, lol. It doesn't seem to work if I put the language on any, though.
Topic Starter
Genzuo

KupcaH wrote:

http://osusearch.com/search/?statuses=Ranked&modes=Standard&star=(6.00,7.20)
That doesn't seem to work for some reason, just says there was an error. I see what you were getting at though, so thanks haha.
StephOsu

Genzuo wrote:

That doesn't seem to work for some reason, just says there was an error. I see what you were getting at though, so thanks haha.
try to copy and paste that link instead of clicking it
the link is slightly broken thanks to forum magic
JeromeTT
KupcaH
Yeah, forum killing link. ")"
Topic Starter
Genzuo

StephOsu wrote:

Genzuo wrote:

try to copy and paste that link instead of clicking it
the link is slightly broken thanks to forum magic
Ah ok, I'll try that.
Topic Starter
Genzuo

JeromeTT wrote:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KbDVxj8uFT43-6ZVN4LfHmYY6GJ_aUPbtXwaW72qIO4/edit#gid=0

Spreadsheet of all RANKED 6* songs
I think I'm set for life now, thanks.