forum

[resolved] How to remove the combo counter while playing?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Viqui_chan
Soo I know it can be removed by messing around with your skin, but how can I do that? I have no idea.. :/ Or is there a way to toggle it out of your vision?

osu! version: 20170616.1 (latest)
Lyawi
The easiest way to remove it is to disable the interface by pressing shift+tab.
When you don't have extra elements for the combo like combo-x.png, you can use "ComboPrefix: combo" in your skin.ini so that it won't show
Topic Starter
Viqui_chan

Lyawi wrote:

The easiest way to remove it is to disable the interface by pressing shift+tab.
When you don't have extra elements for the combo like combo-x.png, you can use "ComboPrefix: combo" in your skin.ini so that it won't show
...my other problem is that tab+shift doesn't do anything for some reason :D I suppose I need to try to toggle around with my skin.. Thank you !!
Emerold
Just replace every of the big numbers in the skin folder with an empty image. That should remove the counter forever. (ofcourse you should keep the original numbers and rename them in some way, so you have them when you need them back ^^)
Lyawi

- [ EMEROLD ] - wrote:

Just replace every of the big numbers in the skin folder with an empty image. That should remove the counter forever. (ofcourse you should keep the original numbers and rename them in some way, so you have them when you need them back ^^)
Replacing the score numbers? Nope. Viqui_chan couldn't see the numbers in the ranking panel, gameplay (score and accuracy) then... The way I've told him/her should be easier to be honest.
Emerold

Lyawi wrote:

- [ EMEROLD ] - wrote:

Replacing the score numbers? Nope. Viqui_chan couldn't see the numbers in the ranking panel, gameplay (score and accuracy) then... The way I've told him/her should be easier to be honest.
The big numbers in the bottem left corner have their own image file, those can be replaced easily :)
Lyawi

- [ EMEROLD ] - wrote:

The big numbers in the bottem left corner have their own image file, those can be replaced easily :)
oh I see. I thought you mean the score file numbers. But anyway, changing something in the skin.ini should be faster.

ist ja nun auch egal x)
h3oCharles
in skin.ini under [Fonts] type ComboPrefix: blank, that's all you need to do
mouzee

Viqui_chan wrote:

Soo I know it can be removed by messing around with your skin, but how can I do that? I have no idea.. :/ Or is there a way to toggle it out of your vision?

osu! version: 20170616.1 (latest)
If you bound your scoreboard for example on f you need to press shift + f that may help if this is the case.
Topic Starter
Viqui_chan
Thank you everyone! I can now remove everything unnecessary out of my vision & I removed the combo counter from my skin :)
Kasume

h3oCharles wrote:

in skin.ini under [Fonts] type ComboPrefix: blank, that's all you need to do
very useful thanks :D