forum

fusq + Sian - Happy Nostalgia [Osu|CatchTheBeat]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mchi
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, July 26, 2017 at 8:51:12 PM

Artist: fusq + Sian
Title: Happy Nostalgia
Tags: Future Bass
BPM: -600
Filesize: 4429kb
Play Time: 04:15
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.91 stars, 265 notes)
  2. Hard (0 stars, 0 notes)
  3. Memory (5.31 stars, 679 notes)
  4. Skycreeper's Rain (3.91 stars, 563 notes)
Download: fusq + Sian - Happy Nostalgia
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is my 2nd submitted map (although I have been working on many maps I have not submitted)

Please give me your honest feedback for maximum improvement!
vnhero
Hey can I mod your map?
I love fusq.
Thanks.
Topic Starter
Mchi
Absolutely! fusq is amazing :) pm me!
Hishiro Chizuru
Mod:

00:00:170 (1,1,1,1) - make some sort of pattern with this. Like when you highlight all of these circles, make a shape or pattern out of them, don't just randomly place them.
00:04:670 (1,2) - fix blanket
00:10:670 (1,2) - ^
00:11:607 (2) - the sound on 00:11:795 - is too noticable to just be a body of a slider, maybe not using a slider would be good as well because the sound on 00:12:170 - is very significant and warrants a click as well
00:18:170 (1) - place this somewhere that it doesn't look randomly placed, right now it's just overlapping with 00:16:670 (1,2) -
00:19:670 (1,2) - move this so that the sliderend of 2 is stacked with the head of 00:17:045 (2) -
00:22:670 (1,2,3,4,5) - suggest moving this to the bottom right of the screen to add more variety in screen occupancy
00:23:420 (3,4,5) - questionable stack as the sounds on 00:23:420 (3) - and 00:23:795 (5) - aren't the same. Needlessly hard to read
00:23:795 (5,1) - I would make the space between here (and any other place where the music moves on from one part to another) bigger. It doesn't distinguish the change well because the spacing from that shift in music is the same as some continuous pattern like 00:24:545 (2,1) -
00:32:795 (1,2,3) - Same as before (but if you stay consistent with using this pattern everytime that three note pattern in the song comes up, why not)
00:41:232 (1) - owo. SV is way too fast coming right after a spinner/break
00:44:795 (1) - make this into a circle shaped slider pls, it looks ugly :>
00:46:857 (2,3) - this makes a counter-clockwise movement with the cursor, which feels awkward after the counter-clockwise motion consistent throughout 00:42:920 (1,2,3,4) - to 00:45:732 (3) -
01:02:420 (6) - again, make this prettier, as making a circle with a slider is fairly easy
01:03:170 (1,4,5) - you have to watch out for overlaps like these, hard to read and aesthetically unpleasing most of the time
01:14:419 (1) - easy fix to make it into a perfect circle again
01:14:981 (2) - extremely hard to read
01:28:667 (1) - could easily fit something else here instead of just one repeating slider
01:54:542 (1,2,3,4) - emphasize the 4 more with spacing
01:57:729 (1,2,2) - overlap
01:59:417 (2) - i would move away from the top left of the screen. add more variety in screen movement
02:08:417 (5) - at this point, I assume you don't know how to make a circle the easy way, so this is how you do it. http://i.imgur.com/pomMEvL.jpg
02:15:917 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - I mean, wow diff spike
02:21:167 (1) - bad flow, motion before slider is clockwise but the slider is counter-clockwise
issues are the same throughout the map

Notes:

Not bad for a second attempt. You're mapping just lacks experience, the rhythm choice is inconsistent and you don't always highlight the most clickable sounds (this skill is gained only through mapping more though, me pointing them out won't really help)
You need to consider screen usage and use all corners and centre of the screen as evenly as possible (unless you have a reason not to).
Work on making you sliders more pretty and you patterns the same as well. Avoid ugly overlaps and have structure to your note placements. Fix your blankets!
I suggest watching some pishifat videos on youtube, or watching some mappers' streams on twitch when you see any online.

Keep mapping and good luck!
Topic Starter
Mchi
Thank you for all your advice! I really appreciate it :)
J1_
Hey, from my mod queue

General:

It's normal since it's something you gain with experience, but flow and aesthetics will come to your maps naturally as you map more. Improving in those make the quality of your maps much better, so I'm not gonna point out every single mistake, and instead will do a very general overview of your map ^

Memory:

01:03:170 (1) - I see what you're trying to do here, its a blanket but, you can have a simple full circle slider to blanket the head of the repeat slider. It's better for aesthetics

01:23:043 (8,9) - Could be blanket

02:06:167 (2) - Make it a better circle

02:15:167 (9) - NC here (New combo)

02:19:292 (1,2,3) - Stack these properly

02:20:042 (6) - Better slider shape for better blanket

02:30:542 (10) - NC here

02:31:667 (18) - And here

02:33:167 (26) - And here

02:44:979 (1,2) - Better blanket

02:58:385 (1,2,3) - Perfect triangle?

03:46:292 (4,1) - Better blanket

Really good progress for a new mapper especially for a rather technical song! GL!
Topic Starter
Mchi

xJ1 wrote:

Hey, from my mod queue

General:

It's normal since it's something you gain with experience, but flow and aesthetics will come to your maps naturally as you map more. Improving in those make the quality of your maps much better, so I'm not gonna point out every single mistake, and instead will do a very general overview of your map ^

Memory:

01:03:170 (1) - I see what you're trying to do here, its a blanket but, you can have a simple full circle slider to blanket the head of the repeat slider. It's better for aesthetics

01:23:043 (8,9) - Could be blanket

02:06:167 (2) - Make it a better circle

02:15:167 (9) - NC here (New combo)

02:19:292 (1,2,3) - Stack these properly

02:20:042 (6) - Better slider shape for better blanket

02:30:542 (10) - NC here

02:31:667 (18) - And here

02:33:167 (26) - And here

02:44:979 (1,2) - Better blanket

02:58:385 (1,2,3) - Perfect triangle?

03:46:292 (4,1) - Better blanket

Really good progress for a new mapper especially for a rather technical song! GL!
Thank you so much for your help! Some of my combos got weird after I did the last set of changes :o :D
TheKingHenry
Hello mod from my queue~
Memory
  1. All timing points except the first 160 bpm one are unnecessary and should be removed. Doesn't matter if you are using them for SV changes or whatnot (it's not like using them for that is really acceptable either)
  2. Hitsounds need tuning at places (for example in the beginnig they are way too loud)
  3. 00:12:170 (4) - could NC since you have NCd every sound like this, althought when you have used slider it has kinda gone differently
  4. 00:17:045 (2,3) - fix blanket (many others, next at 00:19:670 (1,2) - just fix every blanket that you have made if it's off, check the approach circle to see if it's proper)
  5. 00:25:670 (2) - should be NCd instead (and not pattern like the 2 before, since the rhythm changes since it's new measure) Anyways for NCing, usually it's gonna work just fine if you NC the 1st white tick of every measure.
  6. 00:35:795 (1) - example of kinda questionable rhythmical choice: like, spinner is okay, but it would make more sense to begin it from 00:36:170 - on or smth since that's where there's strong sound (which is currently inside the spinner instead). You could then put circle where the spinner begins now or smth. Just listen to the sounds in the music and think of what are important and what aren't as much and then pattern according to it, it will make your map more logical and structured. Another example is not mapping according to rhythm, like at 00:53:420 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - for example where you aren't mapping the one clear sound at 00:53:513 - undermapping rhythmically like this can work when there's just huge mass of not-so-important sounds covering like all of 1/4 or smth, and you want to focus on the important sounds. But in song like this, it would be recommendable to just map everything (and this example here is even the melody)
  7. For visuals, overlapping patterns are cool if logical, but for example overlaps like 00:52:107 (5,7) - where they are almost stacked instead will almost all the time look better if just stacked. Also for patterns like 00:49:482 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - preferably make them perfectly symmetrical (otherwise it looks chaotic with the overlaps). Being chaotic not only affects visuals, it can also have negative impact on gameplay
  8. Speaking of gameplay, couple examples of that stuff: 00:54:170 (1,2,3,4) - not really gonna work, looks like the stream continues straight from the slider but it has 1/2 gap instead. 00:59:795 (2,3,4,5,1) - I'd just remove this one, it's basically the spacing you've used for 1/2 before, for example 00:53:420 (1,2,3,4,5,6) -
  9. Keep in mind what I said about NCing, these more dense sections really need some tuning on that as well
  10. 01:55:854 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3) - one more thing for the rhythmical stuff, try to begin sliders on strong sounds (or more like, avoid ending sliders on strong sounds) For example here, this patterning is kinda doing it backwards. The sounds at the red ticks are leading for the stronger sounds at the white ticks, but are mapped with sliders in a way that contradicts it
  11. Hopefully there are some tips here that will help ya. Kinda kept it more overall with examples (atleast tried) since that should help you more than nitpicking
Good luck!
Topic Starter
Mchi

TheKingHenry wrote:

Hello mod from my queue~
Memory
  1. All timing points except the first 160 bpm one are unnecessary and should be removed. Doesn't matter if you are using them for SV changes or whatnot (it's not like using them for that is really acceptable either)
  2. Hitsounds need tuning at places (for example in the beginnig they are way too loud)
  3. 00:12:170 (4) - could NC since you have NCd every sound like this, althought when you have used slider it has kinda gone differently
  4. 00:17:045 (2,3) - fix blanket (many others, next at 00:19:670 (1,2) - just fix every blanket that you have made if it's off, check the approach circle to see if it's proper)
  5. 00:25:670 (2) - should be NCd instead (and not pattern like the 2 before, since the rhythm changes since it's new measure) Anyways for NCing, usually it's gonna work just fine if you NC the 1st white tick of every measure.
  6. 00:35:795 (1) - example of kinda questionable rhythmical choice: like, spinner is okay, but it would make more sense to begin it from 00:36:170 - on or smth since that's where there's strong sound (which is currently inside the spinner instead). You could then put circle where the spinner begins now or smth. Just listen to the sounds in the music and think of what are important and what aren't as much and then pattern according to it, it will make your map more logical and structured. Another example is not mapping according to rhythm, like at 00:53:420 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - for example where you aren't mapping the one clear sound at 00:53:513 - undermapping rhythmically like this can work when there's just huge mass of not-so-important sounds covering like all of 1/4 or smth, and you want to focus on the important sounds. But in song like this, it would be recommendable to just map everything (and this example here is even the melody)
  7. For visuals, overlapping patterns are cool if logical, but for example overlaps like 00:52:107 (5,7) - where they are almost stacked instead will almost all the time look better if just stacked. Also for patterns like 00:49:482 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - preferably make them perfectly symmetrical (otherwise it looks chaotic with the overlaps). Being chaotic not only affects visuals, it can also have negative impact on gameplay
  8. Speaking of gameplay, couple examples of that stuff: 00:54:170 (1,2,3,4) - not really gonna work, looks like the stream continues straight from the slider but it has 1/2 gap instead. 00:59:795 (2,3,4,5,1) - I'd just remove this one, it's basically the spacing you've used for 1/2 before, for example 00:53:420 (1,2,3,4,5,6) -
  9. Keep in mind what I said about NCing, these more dense sections really need some tuning on that as well
  10. 01:55:854 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3) - one more thing for the rhythmical stuff, try to begin sliders on strong sounds (or more like, avoid ending sliders on strong sounds) For example here, this patterning is kinda doing it backwards. The sounds at the red ticks are leading for the stronger sounds at the white ticks, but are mapped with sliders in a way that contradicts it
  11. Hopefully there are some tips here that will help ya. Kinda kept it more overall with examples (atleast tried) since that should help you more than nitpicking
Good luck!

I changed a decent amount of stuff, but I'd like to know what you thought was wrong with the part at 00:53:513? It's true there is a note there, but it's not very loud (it's the fade away from the previous notes). It feels much more awkward to play when the note in the middle isn't added. I agree there is a note to map there, but it feels pretty quiet and not intuitive to play.

I'm also curious why I should remove the stream at 00:59:795 (2,3,4,5,1) I can if you really think I should, but I moved it so it meets the 1/2 timing (I agree it was wonky.)

Other than that I changed pretty much everything you said. Thank so much for your feedback! :)
Dapulezatos
Hello :D , I came from my GD Queue

I think i can do the Rain for you. But maybe it will take a while to finish the beatmap since the beatmap has 5 minutes of duration. :D
Topic Starter
Mchi
:cry:

Skycreeper- wrote:

Hello :D , I came from my GD Queue

I think i can do the Rain for you. But maybe it will take a while to finish the beatmap since the beatmap has 5 minutes of duration. :D
Take your time! :) I appreciate your interest and would love to mod it after you're done!

I want the map set to be as good as possible, because I'm pushing for ranked status. I'm super excited! Never done a guest diff before :D
Dapulezatos
Ehh, for a GD. You don't need to give me a kudosu. It's prohibited bro.
Kudosu is deserved for anyone who mod your map
Tell someone to deny my kudosu please
Topic Starter
Mchi
Oh sorry :?
Mismagius
Hey

I'm not quite good at modding beginners' maps, since most of the times it's more helpful to comment on what's wrong and what they can do for their next maps.
If you have a problem with this, just tell me

So:

1. Structure: You got a bunch of basic patterns down & you seem to have a good grasp on symmetry, however there's something really important that should be always taken into account: spacing. Spacing between notes and their placement is extremely important if you want to represent a song through a beatmap. What's being regarded in the current mapping standards is that more intense sounds receive larger spacing, while less intense sounds receive smaller spacing. Seems simple at first, but let's take a look at a pattern you used at the beginning. 00:11:607 (2,3,1) - Notice how even though (3) is the most intense sound here, the spacing between the previous note and (3) is quite low. A more aesthetically pleasing and rhythmically accurate choice would be doing something like this: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8656657 - You can notice there that now, (3) is has more emphasis than both (2) and (1). If you want more in-depth explanations, then these videos will help you a whole lot: basic spacing / spacing emphasis. Keep in mind that the map structure also needs to regard concepts such as movement the player makes while playing the map, so stuff like 01:03:732 (2,3) - may not feel too intuitive for the player because of the movement he needs to make and the difficulty of this pattern reading-wise.
  2. Rhythm: Your rhythm is pretty much fine, and you seem to have a good grasp on when to use 1/1, 1/2, 1/4 well. Something that should also be mentioned is that, using 01:19:669 (2) - as an example, there is a strong sound at 01:19:857 that is currently inside the slider, but there's nothing that represents this sound in your map. Important sounds in a song are also sounds that need to be mapped, and mappers tend to make these sounds clickable (that means that they can't be, for example, a sliderend, since the player just needs to release the key at it). Also, since your song is rhythmically diverse, there's a lot of stuff to play around, and many sounds that should be mapped for a more interesting map! Take 01:23:982 as an example - there's an 8-bit sound (or something idk) that goes 1/4 for a bit, and you didn't really map this sound. Take the chance to find these interesting sounds and map them in an interesting way to properly relate to the song.
There's a bunch more into mapping, and if you want, I can help more, but I'm pretty bad at explaining this through mods or walls of text (because I tend to get lost in my thoughts while writing and I'd rather not confuse you more about it). Just find me in-game and I'll try to help with any questions you have.

Also, if you haven't watched the other pishifat videos yet, it's a 100% recommended viewing experience for any aspiring mapper!

Sorry if this wasn't too helpful ): I'm pretty sure that modding this wouldn't really help you develop your style and I'd pretty much be forcing suggestions on you without making you think about basic mapping concepts.
Topic Starter
Mchi

Mismagius wrote:

Hey

I'm not quite good at modding beginners' maps, since most of the times it's more helpful to comment on what's wrong and what they can do for their next maps.
If you have a problem with this, just tell me

So:

1. Structure: You got a bunch of basic patterns down & you seem to have a good grasp on symmetry, however there's something really important that should be always taken into account: spacing. Spacing between notes and their placement is extremely important if you want to represent a song through a beatmap. What's being regarded in the current mapping standards is that more intense sounds receive larger spacing, while less intense sounds receive smaller spacing. Seems simple at first, but let's take a look at a pattern you used at the beginning. 00:11:607 (2,3,1) - Notice how even though (3) is the most intense sound here, the spacing between the previous note and (3) is quite low. A more aesthetically pleasing and rhythmically accurate choice would be doing something like this: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8656657 - You can notice there that now, (3) is has more emphasis than both (2) and (1). If you want more in-depth explanations, then these videos will help you a whole lot: basic spacing / spacing emphasis. Keep in mind that the map structure also needs to regard concepts such as movement the player makes while playing the map, so stuff like 01:03:732 (2,3) - may not feel too intuitive for the player because of the movement he needs to make and the difficulty of this pattern reading-wise.
  2. Rhythm: Your rhythm is pretty much fine, and you seem to have a good grasp on when to use 1/1, 1/2, 1/4 well. Something that should also be mentioned is that, using 01:19:669 (2) - as an example, there is a strong sound at 01:19:857 that is currently inside the slider, but there's nothing that represents this sound in your map. Important sounds in a song are also sounds that need to be mapped, and mappers tend to make these sounds clickable (that means that they can't be, for example, a sliderend, since the player just needs to release the key at it). Also, since your song is rhythmically diverse, there's a lot of stuff to play around, and many sounds that should be mapped for a more interesting map! Take 01:23:982 as an example - there's an 8-bit sound (or something idk) that goes 1/4 for a bit, and you didn't really map this sound. Take the chance to find these interesting sounds and map them in an interesting way to properly relate to the song.
There's a bunch more into mapping, and if you want, I can help more, but I'm pretty bad at explaining this through mods or walls of text (because I tend to get lost in my thoughts while writing and I'd rather not confuse you more about it). Just find me in-game and I'll try to help with any questions you have.

Also, if you haven't watched the other pishifat videos yet, it's a 100% recommended viewing experience for any aspiring mapper!

Sorry if this wasn't too helpful ): I'm pretty sure that modding this wouldn't really help you develop your style and I'd pretty much be forcing suggestions on you without making you think about basic mapping concepts.
Thank You for all your comments! I am pushing for ranked status on this map, but from what you're saying it seems like I'm going to have to change a lot. Honestly I thought that basic spacing overrode spacing emphasis, so I don't have much spacing emphasis on this map (regrettably so). If you think I should start working on a new map and graveyard this one then maybe I should :o
Dizick
https://puu.sh/wQTRV/c04a5d19cd.png fix it
00:47:232 (4) - https://puu.sh/wQTVl/4b0bdcbc49.png
00:45:545 (1,2,3) - move this tripple higher https://puu.sh/wQTYb/68a5c59f76.png
01:02:045 (4,5) - what about swap them in a timeline
03:54:167 (1) - https://puu.sh/wQU5r/100d31dce6.png
04:03:920 (3) - move to x:310 y:135
Raiyn
Nah keep going with this map, my halozy map went through 4 remapping cause of how bad the aesthetics looke and the spacing as well

So anyways

From my modding queue!

General

On easy, for the love of god do no use black and white hit circles, it's hard to see at 0 - 100% and everything in between dim

The Mp3 kpbs is 128 (While still rankable, i would recommend getting a better quality)

Preview point is missing

And the Kiai time is missing

Easy

SPOILER
00:17:045 (2) - try to make this into a long slider instead and then making the tick rate higher, cause easy pls
00:20:045 (1,2) - make this into individual hitcircles, cause it's still 1 whole beats apart which is acceptable
00:23:045 (2,1) - dont do these, easy mode usually follow 1 whole beats instead of the usual 1/4 or 1/2 so as i said "try to make this into a long slider instead and then making the tick rate higher, cause easy pls" (some exceptions apply)
00:36:170 (1) - 5 second spinners are tiring
00:52:670 (1,2,3,4) - make this into an interesting shape instead of them just stacking on top of each other
01:04:670 (1) - no sound here (well prominently)
01:28:670 (4) - try to make this into a spinner instead, this may become confusing for new players
01:41:795 (1) - lower volume here
01:55:857 (2,3) - confusing for new players most likely
01:59:232 (1) - this is not an exception, do it like 01:54:545 (1) - then add a circle where the slider tail used to be
02:02:232 (2,3) - ^
02:05:982 (1,2) - ^
02:18:170 (1) - Kiai time?
03:18:920 (1) - 9 second spinners hurt my brain (new players might easily get tired)
03:42:545 (3) - add this hit circle
03:53:795 (3) - no sound

I really cant help much cause i dont really map easy difficulties and i always struggle with them
So to summarize if you have a hard time making easy diff
Just do Normal instead (Just make it a bit linear as normal rarely follows 1/2 in some cases)

Memories

SPOILER
00:33:170 (3,1) - insert break time whenever you can so that the hp dont go down to the burning ring of fire
00:10:670 (1,2,3) - make the space between 2 and 3 shorter since the song is still beginning, so not much intensity, same goes for others with the # mark
00:20:795 (3,4) - 4#
00:26:045 (2,3) - #
00:27:545 (1,2,3,4) - #
00:33:170 (3,1) - insert break time
00:36:170 (1) - some kind of twitching sound in the middle there, you can put a short stream
00:41:232 (1) - this speedup is unexpected
00:41:232 (1) - AND BRUTAL
00:41:232 (1) - dont make the speed of the slider shit the bed (2.0x what are you? crazy?)
00:49:482 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - pattern pls
01:00:170 (1) - shape pls
01:00:545 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - this looks bad aesthetically as well
01:04:857 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6) - i like this
01:05:982 (6,1) - dont waste potential, this is a good space to put other rhythms
01:12:170 (2,1) - people may get confused as if 1 is (timing qise) right next to 2
01:23:043 (2) - consistency please the speed is changing 5 seconds every time
01:28:667 (1) - change into hit circles instead since this IS an extra diff also - Slider Velocity Consistency Pls
01:28:667 (1,1) - What is it with everyone and their 20 second break times?! also you're wasting potential here try to make this part have like 0.75 velocity
02:06:167 (2) - consistency
02:08:417 (5,4) - ^
02:10:479 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - jumps seem too simple try to mix it up a bit
02:13:667 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - ^
02:14:792 (8,1,2,3,4) - CONSISSTENCY
02:21:167 (5,7) - overlapping a bit and looks bad (cause it overlaps and it isnt a cut slider
02:52:666 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,1,2,3,4,5) - (suggestion only) try to make every new combo have a new spacing (since a new combo can warn them about a spacing change within a stream, also it keeps things from being too linear)
02:57:729 (1,2,3,1,2) - confusing especially when 02:58:667 (3) - comes along
03:05:979 (4,1) - 20 second break :|
03:42:917 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - jumps like this are good
04:15:167 (1,2) - wtf is this?!

The slider speed is unpredictable AF

your patterns needs (a LOT of) work and is rough around the edges

your rhythm how ever is great!

I'll look forward to this being ranked

also: CONSISSTENCY
Topic Starter
Mchi
Thank you both for your feedback! :) <3
Miutrex
Hi +v+

From My Modding Queue

kawai, unranked concepts =w=
General

The map needs hitsounding!
The sound of the notes is very high, you should lower by 20% or more the volume of all objects on the map in general, also change the audio from normal to soft, since the music is very serene.
This map is unrankeable!:
In case you doubt it, you want to rank it? If the answer is "yes", you should see the ranking criteria, and also compare ranked maps with your map (Unfortunately, there are many criteria that are not written -.-)
But if you do not go for the standard ranking, this is not a problem c:

Specifically

00:00:170 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1,2,3,1,1,1,3) - It is better that you change the hitcircles by long sliders, repeating the hitcircle many times in this section (and in that way) can bore the player

00:36:170 (1) - Add a hitcircle, after the spinner

00:46:670 (1,2,3,4) - Change to 1/8 sliders, because 1/16 sliders have very little reaction time and it is very easy to lose the combo, after, reduces the sound at the end of each of those sliders (Adds a Slider Velocity Change and reduces the volume to 5%, then restores the volume, repeats the process with each of those sliders)

00:49:670 (3,4,5,6) - Same here

00:56:795 (1) - If you don´t go to rank, change it to a burai slider (Check out aspire competition maps if you do not know about burai sliders c: https://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmaplist?q=aspire )

01:01:670 (2,3,4,5) - Same as 00:46:670 (1,2,3,4) -

02:03:170 (4) - Try this: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8684275 I think it's more aesthetic

02:06:920 (3,4,5,3) - Same as 00:46:670 (1,2,3,4) -

02:13:670 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - (And the remaining sliders 1/16 left) same as 00:46:670 (1,2,3,4) -

02:38:795 (1) - Change it to a burai slider

02:39:170 (2) - Add more points to that slider and make it more round (More aesthetic)

03:31:670 (2,4,6) - You can make a perfectly round slider with only 3 points: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8684328

03:58:670 (1,2,3,4,5) - Too shorts sliders, change the slider velocity to 0,75 (With sliders so short, people can confuse them with 1/16 sliders)

Well, that's all I found c:

Good luck!!!

Topic Starter
Mchi

Miutrex wrote:

Hi +v+

From My Modding Queue

kawai, unranked concepts =w=
General

The map needs hitsounding!
The sound of the notes is very high, you should lower by 20% or more the volume of all objects on the map in general, also change the audio from normal to soft, since the music is very serene.
This map is unrankeable!:
In case you doubt it, you want to rank it? If the answer is "yes", you should see the ranking criteria, and also compare ranked maps with your map (Unfortunately, there are many criteria that are not written -.-)
But if you do not go for the standard ranking, this is not a problem c:

Specifically

00:00:170 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1,2,3,1,1,1,3) - It is better that you change the hitcircles by long sliders, repeating the hitcircle many times in this section (and in that way) can bore the player

00:36:170 (1) - Add a hitcircle, after the spinner

00:46:670 (1,2,3,4) - Change to 1/8 sliders, because 1/16 sliders have very little reaction time and it is very easy to lose the combo, after, reduces the sound at the end of each of those sliders (Adds a Slider Velocity Change and reduces the volume to 5%, then restores the volume, repeats the process with each of those sliders)

00:49:670 (3,4,5,6) - Same here

00:56:795 (1) - If you don´t go to rank, change it to a burai slider (Check out aspire competition maps if you do not know about burai sliders c: https://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmaplist?q=aspire )

01:01:670 (2,3,4,5) - Same as 00:46:670 (1,2,3,4) -

02:03:170 (4) - Try this: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8684275 I think it's more aesthetic

02:06:920 (3,4,5,3) - Same as 00:46:670 (1,2,3,4) -

02:13:670 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - (And the remaining sliders 1/16 left) same as 00:46:670 (1,2,3,4) -

02:38:795 (1) - Change it to a burai slider

02:39:170 (2) - Add more points to that slider and make it more round (More aesthetic)

03:31:670 (2,4,6) - You can make a perfectly round slider with only 3 points: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8684328

03:58:670 (1,2,3,4,5) - Too shorts sliders, change the slider velocity to 0,75 (With sliders so short, people can confuse them with 1/16 sliders)

Well, that's all I found c:

Good luck!!!

Thank You for your feedback! A lot of that is remnants from me making the map the first time (like the circles made so poorly and weird aesthetics on the sliders) What would you say is the most unrankable part of the map? I'm curious going forward making more and more maps what I should avoid that I have done :oops:
Miutrex
I would like to give you a concrete answer ....
It is something that only you will understand when you are more experienced in this world of beatmaping, if I speak more seriously would interlace my opinion about the ranking system, and that nobody cares :v
If you want a lazy answer, I can tell you that the "style" of the map is unrankeable, but don´t worry, it will change when you make more and more maps c:
Dapulezatos
Hello, Sorry I'm late :D
Here's my GD. I hope you enjoy it Not enough experience in making Rain. But I did this at my best

.osu File

Skycreeper's Rain
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 125982
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Normal
StackLeniency: 1
Mode: 2
LetterboxInBreaks: 1
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 185982,204170,256295
DistanceSpacing: 0.8
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 8
TimelineZoom: 1.7

[Metadata]
Title:Happy Nostalgia
TitleUnicode:Happy Nostalgia
Artist:fusq + Sian
ArtistUnicode:fusq + Sian
Creator:Mchi
Version:Skycreeper's Rain
Source:
Tags:Future Bass
BeatmapID:0
BeatmapSetID:-1

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:5
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:9
ApproachRate:9
SliderMultiplier:2
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"osu beatmap bg.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
170,-100,4,1,0,50,0,0
5513,-200,4,1,0,50,0,0
11420,-100,4,1,0,75,0,0
16576,-100,4,1,0,75,0,0
41045,-66.6666666666667,4,1,0,100,0,0
42076,-50,4,1,0,100,0,1
43576,-50,4,1,0,100,0,1
46013,-142.857142857143,4,1,0,100,0,1
56701,-111.111111111111,4,1,0,100,0,1
57357,-100,4,1,0,100,0,1
64763,-100,4,1,0,100,0,0
71982,-111.111111111111,4,1,0,100,0,0
72920,-100,4,1,0,100,0,0
83324,-100,4,1,0,100,0,0
88106,-100,4,1,0,100,0,0
115670,-100,4,1,0,100,0,0
134701,-74.0740740740741,4,1,0,100,0,0
135263,-100,4,1,0,100,0,0
142388,-76.9230769230769,4,1,0,100,0,0
143138,-100,4,1,0,100,0,0
178576,-86.9565217391304,4,1,0,100,0,0
179513,-100,4,1,0,100,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 255,255,255
Combo2 : 0,255,255

[HitObjects]
256,192,170,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,1670,5,0,0:0:0:0:
408,192,3170,5,0,0:0:0:0:
112,192,4670,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,5607,5,0,0:0:0:0:
424,192,6170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,192,7670,5,0,0:0:0:0:
336,192,9170,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,10670,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,272,11795,2,0,P|256:192|208:176,1,100
80,192,12170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,128,12545,2,0,L|424:128,2,100
72,120,13295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,192,13670,6,0,L|232:96,1,100
488,192,14232,2,0,L|424:88,1,100
88,192,14795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
440,288,15170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,192,15545,5,0,0:0:0:0:
360,192,15920,2,0,L|424:96,1,100
40,192,16670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,272,16857,6,0,L|448:272,2,100
40,192,17420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,192,17607,2,0,L|320:192,1,100
36,96,17982,2,0,L|136:96,1,100
256,192,19670,5,0,0:0:0:0:
32,192,20045,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,192,20420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,96,20607,2,0,L|92:96,2,100
488,96,21170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,22670,5,0,0:0:0:0:
384,192,23045,2,0,L|504:192,2,100
128,192,23607,1,0,0:0:0:0:
80,184,23701,1,0,0:0:0:0:
56,152,23795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
72,112,23888,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,128,23982,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,104,24076,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,64,24170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
48,192,24545,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,192,24920,6,0,L|488:104,1,100
192,192,25482,1,0,0:0:0:0:
32,192,25670,2,0,L|144:192,2,100
408,320,26420,2,0,P|464:232|400:128,1,200
368,152,26982,1,0,0:0:0:0:
48,192,27170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,192,27545,6,0,L|472:112,1,100
160,192,28107,1,0,0:0:0:0:
408,192,28482,2,0,L|496:112,1,100
160,320,29045,5,0,0:0:0:0:
104,288,29232,1,0,0:0:0:0:
88,224,29420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,176,29607,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,208,29795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
456,168,29982,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,128,30170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,192,30545,6,0,P|64:152|80:112,1,100
376,288,31107,2,0,L|476:288,2,100
136,192,31670,2,0,L|36:192,2,100
384,192,32420,2,0,P|312:112|376:48,1,200
432,48,32982,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,56,33170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,36170,12,0,40670,0:0:0:0:
112,192,41232,5,0,0:0:0:0:
416,192,41420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,41607,2,0,P|120:112|168:72,1,300.000011444092
448,72,42170,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,256,42357,2,0,L|360:80,1,200
112,256,42732,2,0,L|32:72,1,200
272,160,43107,2,0,P|384:160|408:80,2,200
104,160,43670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,192,43857,6,0,P|408:144|376:40,1,200
120,192,44232,2,0,P|40:144|72:40,1,200
392,192,44607,2,0,P|472:144|440:40,1,200
256,192,44982,2,0,P|144:152|160:72,2,200
32,192,45545,1,0,0:0:0:0:
48,224,45638,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,256,45732,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,240,45826,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,272,45920,1,0,0:0:0:0:
424,248,46107,6,0,L|392:176,1,69.9999978637696
88,248,46482,2,0,L|128:160,1,69.9999978637696
360,160,46857,2,0,P|416:112|416:96,1,69.9999978637696
152,160,47232,2,0,P|96:112|96:96,1,69.9999978637696
360,192,47607,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,192,47795,2,0,L|88:104,1,69.9999978637696
192,96,48170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,176,48357,6,0,P|432:96|400:40,1,139.999995727539
152,192,48920,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,192,49107,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,256,49482,5,0,0:0:0:0:
128,288,49576,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,320,49670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,256,49763,2,0,L|336:304,1,34.9999989318848
192,192,50045,2,0,L|288:192,2,69.9999978637696
472,112,50607,2,0,L|384:112,1,69.9999978637696
104,112,50982,2,0,L|16:112,2,69.9999978637696
336,192,51732,2,0,L|400:272,1,69.9999978637696
64,304,52107,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,200,52670,5,0,0:0:0:0:
120,192,52857,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,232,52951,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,280,53045,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,320,53138,1,0,0:0:0:0:
408,32,53232,5,0,0:0:0:0:
440,72,53326,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,112,53420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,152,53513,1,0,0:0:0:0:
56,32,53607,5,0,0:0:0:0:
40,72,53701,1,0,0:0:0:0:
48,120,53795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
80,152,53888,1,0,0:0:0:0:
480,320,54170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,192,54545,6,0,L|104:272,1,69.9999978637696
400,192,54920,2,0,L|448:264,1,69.9999978637696
192,280,55295,2,0,L|96:280,2,69.9999978637696
32,160,55857,2,0,L|120:160,2,69.9999978637696
456,168,56420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,56795,2,0,P|160:248|176:280,1,89.9999972534181
480,296,57170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,192,57545,6,0,L|104:264,1,50
360,192,57732,2,0,L|400:264,2,50
106,134,58107,2,0,P|78:94|32:80,2,100
168,80,58670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
480,80,58857,2,0,L|384:168,2,100
72,192,59420,2,0,P|136:208|136:272,1,100
416,192,59795,2,0,P|352:208|352:272,1,100
72,96,60170,6,0,B|168:152|168:152|104:216|104:216|200:280,1,300
392,192,60920,1,0,0:0:0:0:
80,192,61107,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,61482,5,0,0:0:0:0:
352,224,61576,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,264,61670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,224,61763,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,256,61857,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,288,61951,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,328,62045,2,0,P|472:288|464:248,2,100
72,192,62607,6,0,L|248:192,2,100
384,192,63170,2,0,B|280:240|280:240|368:280|368:280|256:336,1,300
40,192,63920,2,0,L|112:104,1,100
256,192,64670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,320,64857,5,0,0:0:0:0:
488,288,64951,1,0,0:0:0:0:
496,232,65045,1,0,0:0:0:0:
464,192,65138,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,320,65232,5,0,0:0:0:0:
72,288,65326,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,232,65420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,192,65513,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,240,65607,5,0,0:0:0:0:
352,200,65701,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,152,65795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,240,65888,5,0,0:0:0:0:
104,200,65982,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,160,66076,1,0,0:0:0:0:
408,64,66170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,192,66545,5,0,0:0:0:0:
416,192,66920,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,192,67295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,67670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,192,68045,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,192,68420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
80,192,68795,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,69170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,192,69545,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,192,69920,1,0,0:0:0:0:
464,192,70295,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,70670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
72,192,71045,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,192,71420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,192,71795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
32,192,72076,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,48,72170,2,0,B|256:80|352:64|352:64|224:136,1,269.999991760254
440,192,73107,5,0,0:0:0:0:
416,224,73201,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,256,73295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
40,192,73482,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,120,73670,2,0,B|152:184|152:184|336:184|336:184|248:264,1,400
0,336,74607,2,0,L|112:336,1,100
304,192,74982,1,0,0:0:0:0:
48,192,75170,6,0,L|128:112,1,100
296,104,75545,2,0,L|396:104,3,100
136,192,76295,2,0,L|248:192,2,100
88,168,77420,5,0,0:0:0:0:
64,200,77513,1,0,0:0:0:0:
88,240,77607,1,0,0:0:0:0:
408,192,77701,1,0,0:0:0:0:
440,224,77795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,272,77888,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,304,77982,1,0,0:0:0:0:
32,304,78170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,192,78732,5,0,0:0:0:0:
224,192,78920,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,296,79295,2,0,L|408:296,1,100
48,192,79670,2,0,L|160:192,2,100
416,192,80420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
104,192,80795,2,0,L|4:192,2,100
456,192,81732,5,0,0:0:0:0:
200,272,81920,2,0,L|312:272,2,100
384,144,82482,2,0,P|296:64|232:104,1,200
408,248,83045,2,0,L|508:248,2,100
192,192,83607,2,0,P|136:136|144:104,1,100
368,144,83982,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,112,84076,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,80,84170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,192,84545,2,0,L|8:192,2,100
440,192,85295,6,0,L|312:192,2,100
184,160,85857,2,0,B|128:96|128:96|184:40|184:40|240:96|240:96|184:160,1,300
424,192,86795,2,0,L|488:88,1,100
248,192,87170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
32,192,87732,2,0,L|96:88,1,100
424,336,88295,5,0,0:0:0:0:
456,296,88388,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,256,88482,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,192,88576,2,0,L|112:144,1,50
376,192,88857,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,296,89232,2,0,L|128:176,1,100
440,192,89795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
88,192,90170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,296,114732,5,0,0:0:0:0:
72,256,114826,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,216,114920,1,0,0:0:0:0:
440,296,115295,5,0,0:0:0:0:
464,256,115389,1,0,0:0:0:0:
440,216,115483,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,192,115857,2,0,L|8:192,2,100
400,192,116420,2,0,L|504:192,2,100
120,192,116982,2,0,P|80:144|96:112,1,100
120,192,117732,6,0,L|216:128,1,100
424,192,118107,2,0,L|328:128,2,100
128,192,118670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,272,119232,2,0,P|400:184|376:144,1,100
32,192,119795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,192,120170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
88,192,120732,2,0,L|184:88,1,100
424,192,121482,6,0,P|320:160|336:64,1,200
104,192,122232,2,0,L|0:192,2,100
424,120,122795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,192,123170,2,0,B|240:104|240:104|304:240|304:240|192:320|192:320|440:320|440:320|480:184,1,800
88,192,125232,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,192,125982,2,0,L|472:96,1,100
128,192,126920,6,0,L|64:104,1,100
256,136,127295,2,0,L|328:40,1,100
464,192,127857,2,0,L|352:128,2,100
256,192,128420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,328,128795,2,0,P|96:256|160:168,1,200
336,264,130107,6,0,P|376:200|352:144,1,100
175,263,130482,2,0,P|142:228|138:179,1,100
448,192,131045,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,192,131420,2,0,L|192:192,2,100
56,192,131982,2,0,P|0:144|16:112,1,100
320,256,132545,5,0,0:0:0:0:
376,256,132638,1,0,0:0:0:0:
424,216,132732,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,176,132826,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,176,132920,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,136,133013,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,88,133107,2,0,L|384:88,2,50
136,192,133670,6,0,L|192:88,1,100
400,192,134045,2,0,L|344:88,1,100
32,192,134420,2,0,L|88:88,1,100
256,288,134795,2,0,B|312:256|312:256|224:192|224:192|320:136,1,270.000001029968
480,192,135732,5,0,0:0:0:0:
232,200,136107,2,0,L|112:200,2,100
456,192,136670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,112,136857,2,0,L|184:112,1,100
32,40,137232,2,0,L|160:40,1,100
408,48,137607,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,192,137982,5,0,0:0:0:0:
424,192,138170,2,0,P|472:112|416:32,1,200
128,120,138732,2,0,P|96:64|120:32,1,100
384,120,139107,2,0,P|416:64|392:32,1,100
192,96,139482,2,0,L|72:72,2,100
496,192,140045,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,192,140232,2,0,P|248:120|240:88,2,100
96,192,140795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,136,140982,5,0,0:0:0:0:
408,96,141076,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,56,141170,2,0,P|273:64|236:152,1,200
56,192,141732,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,192,141920,1,0,0:0:0:0:
56,288,142107,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,288,142295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
440,288,142482,6,0,P|472:200|432:160,1,129.999994049073
72,288,142857,2,0,P|40:200|80:160,1,129.999994049073
272,112,143232,2,0,L|392:112,2,100
32,120,143795,2,0,P|96:80|128:96,1,100
296,192,144170,2,0,P|328:136|288:80,1,100
96,72,144545,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,72,144732,2,0,L|352:72,2,100
32,72,145295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,144,145482,6,0,L|354:144,2,50
24,248,145857,2,0,L|120:200,1,100
280,192,146232,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,128,146420,2,0,L|72:64,1,50
312,120,146607,2,0,L|360:56,2,50
120,72,146982,2,0,P|88:136|104:168,1,100
328,192,147357,2,0,P|344:256|248:344,1,200
48,192,148107,6,0,L|168:216,1,100
400,192,148482,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,192,148670,2,0,L|168:168,3,100
504,192,149420,2,0,L|368:192,1,100
72,248,149795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
48,208,149888,1,0,0:0:0:0:
56,160,149982,1,0,0:0:0:0:
88,128,150076,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,128,150170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
512,192,150545,6,0,L|392:136,1,100
144,128,150920,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,128,151107,1,0,0:0:0:0:
56,224,151295,2,0,L|176:256,1,100
408,240,151670,2,0,L|520:240,2,100
64,240,152232,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,248,152607,5,0,0:0:0:0:
368,208,152701,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,160,152795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,168,152888,1,0,0:0:0:0:
104,128,152982,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,88,153076,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,56,153170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,272,153357,6,0,L|280:248,1,100
432,256,153732,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,176,153920,2,0,L|56:160,2,100
496,192,154482,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,192,154670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
464,96,154857,2,0,L|352:48,1,100
64,72,155232,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,72,155420,2,0,B|312:136|312:136|136:184|136:184|224:304,1,400
440,216,156545,6,0,P|400:264|376:312,1,100
96,192,157107,2,0,L|168:288,1,100
408,192,157482,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,157670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
424,96,157857,6,0,L|304:120,1,100
104,120,158232,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,104,158607,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,144,158701,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,184,158795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,160,158982,1,0,0:0:0:0:
80,144,159170,2,0,P|104:208|136:224,1,100
344,232,159545,2,0,L|256:312,1,100
88,192,160107,5,0,0:0:0:0:
376,192,160295,2,0,P|456:104|416:48,1,200
256,192,162170,6,0,L|368:192,1,100
96,80,162545,2,0,L|224:80,2,100
256,192,163107,2,0,L|360:192,1,100
184,120,163482,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,280,163670,2,0,P|424:208|504:208,1,200
248,128,164232,2,0,L|136:192,1,100
368,128,164607,2,0,L|480:192,1,100
104,192,165170,6,0,L|0:192,2,100
400,192,165732,2,0,P|432:248|408:280,1,100
152,264,166107,2,0,L|64:344,1,100
416,312,166482,2,0,P|472:200|328:80,1,300
272,184,167232,2,0,L|152:184,1,100
488,296,167607,2,0,L|376:296,1,100
8,304,168170,2,0,L|104:272,1,100
288,232,168545,2,0,L|160:192,1,100
0,192,168920,2,0,L|176:96,1,200
400,264,169670,6,0,P|368:152|264:176,1,200
32,200,170420,2,0,L|192:72,1,200
512,112,171170,2,0,L|400:112,1,100
204,192,171545,2,0,L|304:192,2,100
0,192,172295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,172670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,248,172857,5,0,0:0:0:0:
96,216,172951,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,176,173045,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,136,173138,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,152,173232,5,0,0:0:0:0:
336,112,173326,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,64,173420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,32,173513,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,288,173607,5,0,0:0:0:0:
120,320,173701,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,360,173795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,192,173982,2,0,L|408:104,1,100
120,184,174357,5,0,0:0:0:0:
160,160,174451,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,128,174545,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,96,174638,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,64,174732,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,32,174826,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,96,174920,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,192,175107,6,0,L|318:192,1,50
264,192,175295,2,0,L|214:192,2,50
320,248,175576,2,0,L|368:272,1,50
392,312,175763,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,352,175857,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,272,175951,5,0,0:0:0:0:
72,240,176045,1,0,0:0:0:0:
48,192,176138,1,0,0:0:0:0:
72,144,176232,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,120,176326,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,128,176420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
424,296,176607,6,0,L|488:296,2,50
368,296,176888,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,296,176982,2,0,L|232:296,2,50
368,192,177545,2,0,L|480:200,1,100
184,192,177920,2,0,L|72:168,1,100
328,192,178295,2,0,L|440:168,1,100
160,64,178670,2,0,B|64:120|64:120|160:192|160:192|256:120|256:120|144:56,1,460.000008773804
424,56,179607,5,0,0:0:0:0:
456,96,179701,1,0,0:0:0:0:
456,144,179795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
424,184,179888,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,104,179982,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,144,180076,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,180170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,280,180357,2,0,L|240:264,2,100
104,264,180920,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,192,181107,6,0,L|336:152,1,100
96,104,181482,2,0,L|-8:64,2,100
360,112,182045,2,0,L|464:80,1,100
264,160,182420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,200,182607,2,0,L|16:224,2,100
352,192,183170,2,0,L|464:160,1,100
320,296,183545,2,0,L|440:304,1,100
240,192,183920,1,0,0:0:0:0:
496,192,184295,5,0,0:0:0:0:
200,192,184670,2,0,P|304:144|384:184,1,200
184,304,185420,2,0,P|80:256|0:296,1,200
256,192,185982,2,0,L|344:120,1,100
256,192,204170,12,0,209420,0:0:0:0:
368,192,209982,6,0,L|496:136,1,100
184,192,210357,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,160,210451,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,112,210545,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,72,210638,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,128,210732,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,96,210826,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,56,210920,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,288,211107,6,0,L|56:264,1,100
368,232,211482,2,0,L|488:208,3,100
288,120,212232,2,0,L|176:80,1,100
56,192,212607,2,0,L|168:232,1,100
416,296,213170,2,0,P|480:192|440:128,1,200
192,120,213732,2,0,L|80:96,1,100
400,144,214107,2,0,L|504:104,1,100
232,160,214670,6,0,P|136:128|72:192,2,200
504,168,215607,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,96,215795,2,0,L|272:80,2,100
280,208,216357,2,0,L|392:224,1,100
128,208,216732,2,0,L|16:224,1,100
240,96,217107,2,0,L|344:64,2,100
512,208,217670,2,0,L|412:214,1,100
174,288,218045,6,0,L|272:264,1,100
104,176,218420,2,0,L|-16:160,2,100
384,176,218982,2,0,L|496:152,1,100
208,128,219357,2,0,L|112:96,1,100
304,128,219732,2,0,L|400:96,1,100
240,248,220107,2,0,P|176:288|64:232,1,200
232,144,220670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
424,152,220857,2,0,P|448:80|400:48,1,100
152,152,221232,2,0,P|128:80|176:48,1,100
296,72,221607,5,0,0:0:0:0:
96,232,221795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,272,221888,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,312,221982,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,240,222076,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,288,222170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
408,128,222357,2,0,L|528:128,2,100
104,136,222920,2,0,L|-16:136,2,100
408,144,223482,2,0,L|520:144,2,100
144,160,224045,6,0,L|40:128,2,100
280,288,224607,2,0,L|180:288,1,100
408,160,224982,2,0,L|536:160,1,100
248,96,225357,2,0,P|152:56|112:64,3,100
400,192,226107,2,0,L|496:232,1,100
256,256,226482,2,0,L|136:192,1,100
408,80,226857,2,0,L|288:104,1,100
144,192,227232,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,227420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,120,227607,6,0,L|144:72,2,100
472,112,228170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,216,228357,2,0,L|232:256,2,100
64,320,228920,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,272,229107,6,0,L|296:248,1,100
104,136,229482,2,0,L|-8:112,1,100
360,192,229857,2,0,L|480:160,1,100
152,192,230232,2,0,L|32:160,1,100
384,88,230607,2,0,L|504:56,1,100
216,56,230982,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,232,231170,2,0,L|472:192,1,100
208,192,231545,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,192,231732,1,0,0:0:0:0:
80,192,231920,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,320,232107,6,0,L|416:304,2,100
64,304,232670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
40,264,232763,1,0,0:0:0:0:
48,208,232857,1,0,0:0:0:0:
80,176,232951,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,192,233045,2,0,L|392:192,2,50
144,192,233420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,120,233607,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,96,233795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,120,233982,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,200,234170,5,0,0:0:0:0:
360,216,234357,2,0,L|424:248,2,50
152,216,234638,2,0,L|88:248,2,50
424,216,234920,2,0,B|312:288|312:288|184:160,1,300
144,104,235670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,192,235857,2,0,L|338:192,2,50
56,192,236138,2,0,L|6:192,2,50
312,72,236420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,192,236795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,192,237170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,192,237545,6,0,L|52:192,2,100
408,72,238107,6,0,L|536:72,2,100
112,80,238670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,192,239045,2,0,P|472:216|408:320,1,200
160,192,239607,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,64,239795,2,0,P|352:88|288:192,1,200
104,320,240357,2,0,L|-24:296,1,100
392,320,240732,2,0,L|520:296,1,100
256,208,241107,2,0,B|160:152|160:152|272:120|272:120|192:72,1,300
376,208,242045,5,0,0:0:0:0:
416,176,242138,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,128,242232,1,0,0:0:0:0:
408,88,242326,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,96,242420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,312,242795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
32,312,243170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,264,243545,2,0,L|352:264,2,100
440,192,244107,2,0,P|488:104|328:96,1,300
104,112,245045,2,0,L|88:224,2,100
256,192,245607,6,0,L|376:192,1,100
192,96,245982,2,0,L|80:96,1,100
352,144,246357,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,112,246451,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,72,246545,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,32,246638,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,144,246732,2,0,L|88:144,2,50
392,296,247107,6,0,L|480:296,2,50
192,296,247388,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,264,247482,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,224,247576,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,184,247669,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,192,247857,5,0,0:0:0:0:
416,160,247951,2,0,L|464:112,2,50
368,120,248232,2,0,L|312:80,2,50
416,88,248513,1,0,0:0:0:0:
104,88,248795,2,0,P|56:192|128:232,1,200
320,296,249357,5,0,0:0:0:0:
352,256,249451,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,208,249545,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,192,249638,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,152,249732,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,112,249826,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,104,249920,1,0,0:0:0:0:
440,168,250107,5,0,0:0:0:0:
472,208,250201,1,0,0:0:0:0:
480,256,250295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
472,304,250388,1,0,0:0:0:0:
440,336,250482,1,0,0:0:0:0:
56,336,250670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,112,251232,6,0,L|392:96,2,100
456,240,251795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
104,248,252170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,224,252732,2,0,L|472:184,1,100
96,224,253107,2,0,L|0:184,2,100
392,192,253857,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,192,254232,5,0,0:0:0:0:
400,192,254420,2,0,P|472:96|440:24,1,200
128,104,255170,2,0,P|80:152|232:104,1,600
-Hex-
M4M with Skycreeper-
Here is my map : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/629707 Jangan lupa zzz nya xd

[General]
  1. Disable letterbox and widescreen support on all diff, if you won't make storyboard later.
  2. Where is the hitsound ?. Without hitsound, your mapset is unrankable.
[Skycreeper's Rain]
Rip Ears ;w; . Turunkan volume timing pointnya, karena banyak yang masih 100% ane lihat.

Pattern Issues
  1. 00:45:545 (5,6,7,8,9) - Gak terlalu pas ada flow stop disini . Ubah aja (8,9) jadi horizontal biar ada pergerakan. https://hex.s-ul.eu/5QR5HHaW
  2. 00:56:795 (6,7) - Nazi lagi xD . (7) agak kejauhan menurut ane ke note selanjutnya, dekatin aja dikit. E.g x:432
  3. 00:59:795 (7,1,2,3) - Hanya Opini, Weird slider after HDash. Menurut ane buat aja (1) di buat full vertical baru atur lagi. Kalau setuju, buat juga di 01:02:607 (1,2) -
  4. 01:00:170 (1,2,3) - - Kek, jauh. Pindahkan (2) ke x:360 biar di nerf dikit spacingnya.
  5. 01:13:482 (4,5) - 4 nya kejauhan. Sulit kalau orang yg belum berpengalaman Walaupun ane bisa pass tuh pattern. Hehe. Dekatkan (4) ke (5)
  6. 02:23:232 (3,4) - Close to timing jump/pixel I think (?) . Coba buat (4) jadi horizontal nanti otomatis yg (3) jadi HDash pas buat emphasize high pitch soundnya.
  7. 02:37:482 (3,4) - Close to timing jump. Buat spacingnya sama kayak ini 02:21:732 (4,5,6,7) -
  8. 03:37:670 (7,1,2) - Menurut ane dari (7) ke (1) agak jauh. Coba dikurangin dikit (1) nya contoh di x:216
  9. 03:46:857 (7,8,9) - Kalau mau tetapkan nih pattern. Bagusan buat (9) jadi HDash dan menurut ane itu lebih pas buat emphasize "wooooow" RIP sound xD.
  10. 03:41:795 (2,3,4,5,6) - (5,6) nya seperti flow stop sama seperti 00:45:545 (5,6,7,8,9) - pindahkan dulu (2,3,4,5,6) nya ke kiri baru atur yang (5,6) nya.
  11. 03:51:732 (9,10,1) - Yup ini Nazi. Pindahkan (10) ke kanan dikit buat memudahkan biar player yg gak terbiasa bisa pass.
NC Issues
  1. 00:57:545 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - 20 Fruits xD . Letak NC disini 00:59:420 (6) -
  2. 01:21:732 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - 17 fruits . Letak NC disini 01:23:607 (5) -
  3. 02:45:170 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - 20 fruits. Letak NC disini 02:47:607 (6) -
  4. 03:44:045 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - 19 fruits. Letak NC disini 03:46:107 (5) -
  5. 03:54:170 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - 19 fruits. Letak NC disini 03:55:670 (5) -
Okay, that's enough. Good luck :3
Ask me ingame if you have any question.
Dapulezatos

-Hex- wrote:

M4M with Skycreeper-
Here is my map : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/629707 Jangan lupa zzz nya xd

[General]
  1. Disable letterbox and widescreen support on all diff, if you won't make storyboard later.
  2. Where is the hitsound ?. Without hitsound, your mapset is unrankable.
[Skycreeper's Rain]
Rip Ears ;w; . Turunkan volume timing pointnya, karena banyak yang masih 100% ane lihat.

Pattern Issues
  1. 00:45:545 (5,6,7,8,9) - Gak terlalu pas ada flow stop disini . Ubah aja (8,9) jadi horizontal biar ada pergerakan. https://hex.s-ul.eu/5QR5HHaW
  2. 00:56:795 (6,7) - Nazi lagi xD . (7) agak kejauhan menurut ane ke note selanjutnya, dekatin aja dikit. E.g x:432
  3. 00:59:795 (7,1,2,3) - Hanya Opini, Weird slider after HDash. Menurut ane buat aja (1) di buat full vertical baru atur lagi. Kalau setuju, buat juga di 01:02:607 (1,2) -
  4. 01:00:170 (1,2,3) - - Kek, jauh. Pindahkan (2) ke x:360 biar di nerf dikit spacingnya.
  5. 01:13:482 (4,5) - 4 nya kejauhan. Sulit kalau orang yg belum berpengalaman Walaupun ane bisa pass tuh pattern. Hehe. Dekatkan (4) ke (5)
  6. 02:23:232 (3,4) - Close to timing jump/pixel I think (?) . Coba buat (4) jadi horizontal nanti otomatis yg (3) jadi HDash pas buat emphasize high pitch soundnya.
  7. 02:37:482 (3,4) - Close to timing jump. Buat spacingnya sama kayak ini 02:21:732 (4,5,6,7) -
  8. 03:37:670 (7,1,2) - Menurut ane dari (7) ke (1) agak jauh. Coba dikurangin dikit (1) nya contoh di x:216
  9. 03:46:857 (7,8,9) - Kalau mau tetapkan nih pattern. Bagusan buat (9) jadi HDash dan menurut ane itu lebih pas buat emphasize "wooooow" RIP sound xD.
  10. 03:41:795 (2,3,4,5,6) - (5,6) nya seperti flow stop sama seperti 00:45:545 (5,6,7,8,9) - pindahkan dulu (2,3,4,5,6) nya ke kiri baru atur yang (5,6) nya.
  11. 03:51:732 (9,10,1) - Yup ini Nazi. Pindahkan (10) ke kanan dikit buat memudahkan biar player yg gak terbiasa bisa pass.
NC Issues
  1. 00:57:545 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - 20 Fruits xD . Letak NC disini 00:59:420 (6) -
  2. 01:21:732 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - 17 fruits . Letak NC disini 01:23:607 (5) -
  3. 02:45:170 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - 20 fruits. Letak NC disini 02:47:607 (6) -
  4. 03:44:045 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - 19 fruits. Letak NC disini 03:46:107 (5) -
  5. 03:54:170 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - 19 fruits. Letak NC disini 03:55:670 (5) -
Okay, that's enough. Good luck :3
Ask me ingame if you have any question.
Ok Updated. That was very useful mods Sudah kok zzz nya xdd

Skycreeper's Rain

osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 125982
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Normal
StackLeniency: 1
Mode: 2
LetterboxInBreaks: 1
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 185982,204170,256295
DistanceSpacing: 0.8
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 8
TimelineZoom: 1.7

[Metadata]
Title:Happy Nostalgia
TitleUnicode:Happy Nostalgia
Artist:fusq + Sian
ArtistUnicode:fusq + Sian
Creator:Mchi
Version:Skycreeper's Rain
Source:
Tags:Future Bass
BeatmapID:1367895
BeatmapSetID:640083

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:5
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:9
ApproachRate:9
SliderMultiplier:2
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"osu beatmap bg.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
170,-100,4,1,0,50,0,0
5513,-200,4,1,0,50,0,0
11420,-100,4,1,0,75,0,0
16576,-100,4,1,0,75,0,0
41045,-66.6666666666667,4,1,0,100,0,0
42076,-50,4,1,0,100,0,1
43576,-50,4,1,0,100,0,1
46013,-142.857142857143,4,1,0,100,0,1
56701,-111.111111111111,4,1,0,100,0,1
57357,-100,4,1,0,100,0,1
60170,-166.666666666667,4,1,0,100,0,1
60732,-100,4,1,0,100,0,1
63170,-166.666666666667,4,1,0,100,0,1
63732,-100,4,1,0,100,0,1
64763,-100,4,1,0,100,0,0
71982,-111.111111111111,4,1,0,100,0,0
72920,-100,4,1,0,100,0,0
83324,-100,4,1,0,100,0,0
88106,-100,4,1,0,100,0,0
115670,-100,4,1,0,100,0,0
134701,-74.0740740740741,4,1,0,100,0,0
135263,-100,4,1,0,100,0,0
142388,-76.9230769230769,4,1,0,100,0,0
143138,-100,4,1,0,100,0,0
178576,-86.9565217391304,4,1,0,100,0,0
179513,-100,4,1,0,100,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 255,255,255
Combo2 : 0,255,255

[HitObjects]
256,192,170,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,1670,5,0,0:0:0:0:
408,192,3170,5,0,0:0:0:0:
112,192,4670,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,5607,5,0,0:0:0:0:
424,192,6170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,192,7670,5,0,0:0:0:0:
336,192,9170,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,10670,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,272,11795,2,0,P|256:192|208:176,1,100
80,192,12170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,128,12545,2,0,L|424:128,2,100
72,120,13295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,192,13670,6,0,L|232:96,1,100
488,192,14232,2,0,L|424:88,1,100
88,192,14795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
440,288,15170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,192,15545,5,0,0:0:0:0:
360,192,15920,2,0,L|424:96,1,100
40,192,16670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,272,16857,6,0,L|448:272,2,100
40,192,17420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,192,17607,2,0,L|320:192,1,100
36,96,17982,2,0,L|136:96,1,100
256,192,19670,5,0,0:0:0:0:
32,192,20045,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,192,20420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,96,20607,2,0,L|92:96,2,100
488,96,21170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,22670,5,0,0:0:0:0:
384,192,23045,2,0,L|504:192,2,100
128,192,23607,1,0,0:0:0:0:
80,184,23701,1,0,0:0:0:0:
56,152,23795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
72,112,23888,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,128,23982,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,104,24076,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,64,24170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
48,192,24545,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,192,24920,6,0,L|488:104,1,100
192,192,25482,1,0,0:0:0:0:
32,192,25670,2,0,L|144:192,2,100
408,320,26420,2,0,P|464:232|400:128,1,200
368,152,26982,1,0,0:0:0:0:
48,192,27170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,192,27545,6,0,L|472:112,1,100
160,192,28107,1,0,0:0:0:0:
408,192,28482,2,0,L|496:112,1,100
160,320,29045,5,0,0:0:0:0:
104,288,29232,1,0,0:0:0:0:
88,224,29420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,176,29607,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,208,29795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
456,168,29982,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,128,30170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,192,30545,6,0,P|64:152|80:112,1,100
376,288,31107,2,0,L|476:288,2,100
136,192,31670,2,0,L|36:192,2,100
384,192,32420,2,0,P|312:112|376:48,1,200
432,48,32982,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,56,33170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,36170,12,0,40670,0:0:0:0:
112,192,41232,5,0,0:0:0:0:
416,192,41420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,41607,2,0,P|120:112|168:72,1,300.000011444092
448,72,42170,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,256,42357,2,0,L|360:80,1,200
112,256,42732,2,0,L|32:72,1,200
272,160,43107,2,0,P|384:160|408:80,2,200
104,160,43670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,192,43857,6,0,P|408:144|376:40,1,200
120,192,44232,2,0,P|40:144|72:40,1,200
392,192,44607,2,0,P|472:144|440:40,1,200
256,192,44982,2,0,P|144:152|160:72,2,200
32,192,45545,1,0,0:0:0:0:
48,224,45638,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,256,45732,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,256,45826,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,256,45920,1,0,0:0:0:0:
424,248,46107,6,0,L|392:176,1,69.9999978637696
88,248,46482,2,0,L|128:160,1,69.9999978637696
360,160,46857,2,0,P|416:112|416:96,1,69.9999978637696
152,160,47232,2,0,P|96:112|96:96,1,69.9999978637696
360,192,47607,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,192,47795,2,0,L|88:104,1,69.9999978637696
192,96,48170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,176,48357,6,0,P|432:96|400:40,1,139.999995727539
152,192,48920,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,192,49107,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,256,49482,5,0,0:0:0:0:
128,288,49576,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,320,49670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,256,49763,2,0,L|336:304,1,34.9999989318848
192,192,50045,2,0,L|288:192,2,69.9999978637696
472,112,50607,2,0,L|384:112,1,69.9999978637696
104,112,50982,2,0,L|16:112,2,69.9999978637696
336,192,51732,2,0,L|400:272,1,69.9999978637696
64,304,52107,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,200,52670,5,0,0:0:0:0:
120,192,52857,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,232,52951,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,280,53045,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,320,53138,1,0,0:0:0:0:
408,32,53232,5,0,0:0:0:0:
440,72,53326,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,112,53420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,152,53513,1,0,0:0:0:0:
56,32,53607,5,0,0:0:0:0:
40,72,53701,1,0,0:0:0:0:
48,120,53795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
80,152,53888,1,0,0:0:0:0:
480,320,54170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,192,54545,6,0,L|104:272,1,69.9999978637696
400,192,54920,2,0,L|448:264,1,69.9999978637696
192,280,55295,2,0,L|96:280,2,69.9999978637696
32,160,55857,2,0,L|120:160,2,69.9999978637696
456,168,56420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,56795,2,0,P|160:248|176:280,1,89.9999972534181
432,296,57170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,192,57545,6,0,L|104:264,1,50
360,192,57732,2,0,L|400:264,2,50
106,134,58107,2,0,P|78:94|32:80,2,100
168,80,58670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
480,80,58857,2,0,L|384:168,2,100
72,192,59420,6,0,P|136:208|136:272,1,100
360,192,59795,2,0,P|296:208|296:272,1,100
128,48,60170,2,0,L|208:216,1,179.999994506836
392,192,60920,1,0,0:0:0:0:
80,192,61107,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,61482,5,0,0:0:0:0:
352,224,61576,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,264,61670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,224,61763,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,256,61857,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,288,61951,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,328,62045,2,0,P|472:288|464:248,2,100
72,192,62607,6,0,L|248:192,2,100
416,80,63170,2,0,L|336:248,1,179.999994506836
40,192,63920,2,0,L|112:104,1,100
256,192,64670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,320,64857,5,0,0:0:0:0:
488,288,64951,1,0,0:0:0:0:
496,232,65045,1,0,0:0:0:0:
464,192,65138,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,320,65232,5,0,0:0:0:0:
72,288,65326,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,232,65420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,192,65513,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,240,65607,5,0,0:0:0:0:
352,200,65701,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,152,65795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,240,65888,5,0,0:0:0:0:
104,200,65982,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,160,66076,1,0,0:0:0:0:
408,64,66170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,192,66545,5,0,0:0:0:0:
416,192,66920,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,192,67295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,67670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,192,68045,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,192,68420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
80,192,68795,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,69170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,192,69545,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,192,69920,1,0,0:0:0:0:
464,192,70295,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,70670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
72,192,71045,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,192,71420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,192,71795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
32,192,72076,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,48,72170,2,0,B|256:80|352:64|352:64|224:136,1,269.999991760254
440,192,73107,5,0,0:0:0:0:
416,224,73201,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,256,73295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
88,192,73482,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,120,73670,2,0,B|152:184|152:184|336:184|336:184|248:264,1,400
0,336,74607,2,0,L|112:336,1,100
304,192,74982,1,0,0:0:0:0:
48,192,75170,6,0,L|128:112,1,100
296,104,75545,2,0,L|396:104,3,100
136,192,76295,2,0,L|248:192,2,100
88,168,77420,5,0,0:0:0:0:
64,200,77513,1,0,0:0:0:0:
88,240,77607,1,0,0:0:0:0:
408,192,77701,1,0,0:0:0:0:
440,224,77795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,272,77888,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,304,77982,1,0,0:0:0:0:
32,304,78170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,192,78732,5,0,0:0:0:0:
224,192,78920,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,296,79295,2,0,L|408:296,1,100
48,192,79670,2,0,L|160:192,2,100
416,192,80420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
104,192,80795,2,0,L|4:192,2,100
456,192,81732,5,0,0:0:0:0:
200,272,81920,2,0,L|312:272,2,100
384,144,82482,2,0,P|296:64|232:104,1,200
408,248,83045,2,0,L|508:248,2,100
192,192,83607,6,0,P|136:136|144:104,1,100
368,144,83982,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,112,84076,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,80,84170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,192,84545,2,0,L|8:192,2,100
440,192,85295,6,0,L|312:192,2,100
184,160,85857,2,0,B|128:96|128:96|184:40|184:40|240:96|240:96|184:160,1,300
424,192,86795,2,0,L|488:88,1,100
248,192,87170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
32,192,87732,2,0,L|96:88,1,100
424,336,88295,5,0,0:0:0:0:
456,296,88388,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,256,88482,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,192,88576,2,0,L|112:144,1,50
376,192,88857,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,296,89232,2,0,L|128:176,1,100
440,192,89795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
88,192,90170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,296,114732,5,0,0:0:0:0:
72,256,114826,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,216,114920,1,0,0:0:0:0:
440,296,115295,5,0,0:0:0:0:
464,256,115389,1,0,0:0:0:0:
440,216,115483,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,192,115857,2,0,L|8:192,2,100
400,192,116420,2,0,L|504:192,2,100
120,192,116982,2,0,P|80:144|96:112,1,100
120,192,117732,6,0,L|216:128,1,100
424,192,118107,2,0,L|328:128,2,100
128,192,118670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,272,119232,2,0,P|400:184|376:144,1,100
32,192,119795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,192,120170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
88,192,120732,2,0,L|184:88,1,100
424,192,121482,6,0,P|320:160|336:64,1,200
104,192,122232,2,0,L|0:192,2,100
424,120,122795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,192,123170,2,0,B|240:104|240:104|304:240|304:240|192:320|192:320|440:320|440:320|480:184,1,800
88,192,125232,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,192,125982,2,0,L|472:96,1,100
128,192,126920,6,0,L|64:104,1,100
256,136,127295,2,0,L|328:40,1,100
464,192,127857,2,0,L|352:128,2,100
256,192,128420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,328,128795,2,0,P|96:256|160:168,1,200
336,264,130107,6,0,P|376:200|352:144,1,100
175,263,130482,2,0,P|142:228|138:179,1,100
448,192,131045,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,192,131420,2,0,L|192:192,2,100
56,192,131982,2,0,P|0:144|16:112,1,100
320,256,132545,5,0,0:0:0:0:
376,256,132638,1,0,0:0:0:0:
424,216,132732,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,176,132826,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,176,132920,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,136,133013,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,88,133107,2,0,L|384:88,2,50
136,192,133670,6,0,L|192:88,1,100
400,192,134045,2,0,L|344:88,1,100
32,192,134420,2,0,L|88:88,1,100
256,288,134795,2,0,B|312:256|312:256|224:192|224:192|320:136,1,270.000001029968
480,192,135732,5,0,0:0:0:0:
232,200,136107,2,0,L|112:200,2,100
456,192,136670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,112,136857,2,0,L|184:112,1,100
32,40,137232,2,0,L|160:40,1,100
408,48,137607,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,192,137982,5,0,0:0:0:0:
424,192,138170,2,0,P|472:112|416:32,1,200
128,120,138732,2,0,P|96:64|120:32,1,100
384,120,139107,2,0,P|416:64|392:32,1,100
192,96,139482,2,0,L|72:72,2,100
496,192,140045,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,192,140232,2,0,P|248:120|240:88,2,100
96,192,140795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,136,140982,5,0,0:0:0:0:
408,96,141076,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,56,141170,2,0,P|273:64|236:152,1,200
56,192,141732,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,192,141920,1,0,0:0:0:0:
56,288,142107,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,288,142295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
440,288,142482,6,0,P|472:200|432:160,1,129.999994049073
72,288,142857,2,0,P|40:200|80:160,1,129.999994049073
272,112,143232,2,0,L|392:112,2,100
8,112,143795,2,0,L|120:112,1,100
296,192,144170,2,0,P|328:136|288:80,1,100
96,72,144545,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,72,144732,2,0,L|352:72,2,100
32,72,145295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,144,145482,6,0,L|354:144,2,50
24,248,145857,2,0,L|120:200,1,100
280,192,146232,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,128,146420,2,0,L|72:64,1,50
312,120,146607,2,0,L|360:56,2,50
120,72,146982,2,0,P|88:136|104:168,1,100
328,192,147357,2,0,P|344:256|248:344,1,200
48,192,148107,6,0,L|168:216,1,100
400,192,148482,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,192,148670,2,0,L|168:168,3,100
504,192,149420,2,0,L|368:192,1,100
72,248,149795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
48,208,149888,1,0,0:0:0:0:
56,160,149982,1,0,0:0:0:0:
88,128,150076,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,128,150170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
512,192,150545,6,0,L|392:136,1,100
144,128,150920,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,128,151107,1,0,0:0:0:0:
56,224,151295,2,0,L|176:256,1,100
408,240,151670,2,0,L|520:240,2,100
64,240,152232,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,248,152607,5,0,0:0:0:0:
368,208,152701,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,160,152795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,168,152888,1,0,0:0:0:0:
104,128,152982,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,88,153076,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,56,153170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,272,153357,6,0,L|280:248,1,100
432,256,153732,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,176,153920,2,0,L|56:160,2,100
496,192,154482,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,192,154670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
464,96,154857,2,0,L|352:48,1,100
64,72,155232,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,72,155420,2,0,B|312:136|312:136|136:184|136:184|224:304,1,400
440,216,156545,6,0,P|400:264|376:312,1,100
96,192,157107,2,0,L|168:288,1,100
408,192,157482,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,192,157670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
424,96,157857,6,0,L|304:120,1,100
128,120,158232,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,104,158607,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,144,158701,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,184,158795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,160,158982,1,0,0:0:0:0:
80,144,159170,2,0,P|104:208|136:224,1,100
344,232,159545,2,0,L|256:312,1,100
88,192,160107,5,0,0:0:0:0:
376,192,160295,2,0,P|456:104|416:48,1,200
256,192,162170,6,0,L|368:192,1,100
96,80,162545,2,0,L|224:80,2,100
256,192,163107,2,0,L|360:192,1,100
184,120,163482,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,280,163670,2,0,P|424:208|504:208,1,200
248,128,164232,2,0,L|136:192,1,100
368,128,164607,2,0,L|480:192,1,100
104,192,165170,6,0,L|0:192,2,100
400,192,165732,2,0,P|432:248|408:280,1,100
152,264,166107,2,0,L|64:344,1,100
416,312,166482,2,0,P|472:200|328:80,1,300
272,184,167232,2,0,L|152:184,1,100
488,296,167607,6,0,L|376:296,1,100
8,304,168170,2,0,L|104:272,1,100
288,232,168545,2,0,L|160:192,1,100
0,192,168920,2,0,L|176:96,1,200
400,264,169670,6,0,P|368:152|264:176,1,200
32,200,170420,2,0,L|192:72,1,200
512,112,171170,2,0,L|400:112,1,100
204,192,171545,2,0,L|304:192,2,100
0,192,172295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,172670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,248,172857,5,0,0:0:0:0:
96,216,172951,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,176,173045,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,136,173138,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,152,173232,5,0,0:0:0:0:
336,112,173326,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,64,173420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,32,173513,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,288,173607,5,0,0:0:0:0:
120,320,173701,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,360,173795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,192,173982,2,0,L|408:104,1,100
120,184,174357,5,0,0:0:0:0:
160,160,174451,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,128,174545,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,96,174638,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,64,174732,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,32,174826,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,96,174920,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,192,175107,6,0,L|318:192,1,50
264,192,175295,2,0,L|214:192,2,50
320,248,175576,2,0,L|368:272,1,50
392,312,175763,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,352,175857,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,272,175951,5,0,0:0:0:0:
72,240,176045,1,0,0:0:0:0:
48,192,176138,1,0,0:0:0:0:
72,144,176232,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,120,176326,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,128,176420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
424,296,176607,6,0,L|488:296,2,50
368,296,176888,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,296,176982,2,0,L|232:296,2,50
368,192,177545,2,0,L|480:200,1,100
184,192,177920,2,0,L|72:168,1,100
328,192,178295,2,0,L|440:168,1,100
160,64,178670,2,0,B|64:120|64:120|160:192|160:192|256:120|256:120|144:56,1,460.000008773804
424,56,179607,5,0,0:0:0:0:
456,96,179701,1,0,0:0:0:0:
456,144,179795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
424,184,179888,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,104,179982,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,144,180076,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,180170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,280,180357,2,0,L|240:264,2,100
104,264,180920,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,192,181107,6,0,L|336:152,1,100
96,104,181482,2,0,L|-8:64,2,100
360,112,182045,2,0,L|464:80,1,100
264,160,182420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,200,182607,2,0,L|16:224,2,100
352,192,183170,2,0,L|464:160,1,100
320,296,183545,2,0,L|440:304,1,100
240,192,183920,1,0,0:0:0:0:
496,192,184295,5,0,0:0:0:0:
200,192,184670,2,0,P|304:144|384:184,1,200
184,304,185420,2,0,P|80:256|0:296,1,200
256,192,185982,2,0,L|344:120,1,100
256,192,204170,12,0,209420,0:0:0:0:
368,192,209982,6,0,L|496:136,1,100
184,192,210357,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,160,210451,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,112,210545,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,72,210638,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,128,210732,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,96,210826,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,56,210920,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,288,211107,6,0,L|56:264,1,100
368,232,211482,2,0,L|488:208,3,100
288,120,212232,2,0,L|176:80,1,100
56,192,212607,2,0,L|168:232,1,100
416,296,213170,2,0,P|480:192|440:128,1,200
192,120,213732,2,0,L|80:96,1,100
400,144,214107,2,0,L|504:104,1,100
232,160,214670,6,0,P|136:128|72:192,2,200
504,168,215607,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,96,215795,2,0,L|272:80,2,100
280,208,216357,2,0,L|392:224,1,100
128,208,216732,2,0,L|16:224,1,100
240,96,217107,2,0,L|344:64,2,100
512,208,217670,2,0,L|412:214,1,100
216,288,218045,6,0,L|314:264,1,100
104,176,218420,2,0,L|-16:160,2,100
384,176,218982,2,0,L|496:152,1,100
208,128,219357,2,0,L|112:96,1,100
304,128,219732,2,0,L|400:96,1,100
240,248,220107,2,0,P|176:288|64:232,1,200
232,144,220670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
424,152,220857,2,0,P|448:80|400:48,1,100
152,152,221232,2,0,P|128:80|176:48,1,100
296,72,221607,5,0,0:0:0:0:
96,232,221795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,272,221888,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,312,221982,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,304,222076,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,304,222170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
408,128,222357,2,0,L|528:128,2,100
104,136,222920,2,0,L|-16:136,2,100
408,144,223482,2,0,L|520:144,2,100
144,160,224045,6,0,L|40:128,2,100
280,288,224607,2,0,L|180:288,1,100
408,160,224982,2,0,L|536:160,1,100
248,96,225357,2,0,P|152:56|112:64,3,100
400,192,226107,6,0,L|496:232,1,100
288,256,226482,2,0,L|168:192,1,100
408,80,226857,2,0,L|288:104,1,100
144,192,227232,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,227420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,112,227607,6,0,L|48:64,2,100
472,112,228170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,216,228357,2,0,L|232:256,2,100
64,320,228920,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,272,229107,6,0,L|296:248,1,100
104,136,229482,2,0,L|-8:112,1,100
360,192,229857,2,0,L|480:160,1,100
152,192,230232,2,0,L|32:160,1,100
384,88,230607,2,0,L|504:56,1,100
216,56,230982,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,232,231170,2,0,L|472:192,1,100
208,192,231545,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,192,231732,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,192,231920,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,320,232107,6,0,L|400:304,2,100
64,304,232670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
40,264,232763,1,0,0:0:0:0:
48,208,232857,1,0,0:0:0:0:
80,176,232951,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,192,233045,2,0,L|392:192,2,50
144,192,233420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,120,233607,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,96,233795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,120,233982,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,200,234170,5,0,0:0:0:0:
360,216,234357,2,0,L|424:248,2,50
152,216,234638,2,0,L|88:248,2,50
424,216,234920,2,0,B|312:288|312:288|184:160,1,300
144,104,235670,5,0,0:0:0:0:
288,192,235857,2,0,L|338:192,2,50
56,192,236138,2,0,L|6:192,2,50
312,72,236420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,192,236795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,192,237170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,192,237545,6,0,L|52:192,2,100
408,72,238107,6,0,L|536:72,2,100
112,80,238670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,192,239045,2,0,P|472:216|408:320,1,200
160,192,239607,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,64,239795,2,0,P|352:88|288:192,1,200
104,320,240357,2,0,L|-24:296,1,100
392,320,240732,2,0,L|520:296,1,100
256,208,241107,2,0,B|160:152|160:152|272:120|272:120|192:72,1,300
376,208,242045,5,0,0:0:0:0:
416,176,242138,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,128,242232,1,0,0:0:0:0:
408,88,242326,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,96,242420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,312,242795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
32,312,243170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,264,243545,2,0,L|352:264,2,100
440,192,244107,2,0,P|488:104|328:96,1,300
104,112,245045,2,0,L|88:224,2,100
256,192,245607,6,0,L|376:192,1,100
192,96,245982,2,0,L|80:96,1,100
352,144,246357,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,112,246451,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,72,246545,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,32,246638,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,144,246732,2,0,L|88:144,2,50
392,296,247107,6,0,L|480:296,2,50
192,296,247388,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,264,247482,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,224,247576,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,184,247669,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,192,247857,5,0,0:0:0:0:
416,160,247951,2,0,L|464:112,2,50
368,120,248232,2,0,L|312:80,2,50
416,88,248513,1,0,0:0:0:0:
104,88,248795,2,0,P|56:192|128:232,1,200
320,296,249357,5,0,0:0:0:0:
352,256,249451,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,208,249545,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,192,249638,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,152,249732,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,112,249826,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,104,249920,1,0,0:0:0:0:
440,168,250107,5,0,0:0:0:0:
472,208,250201,1,0,0:0:0:0:
480,256,250295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
472,304,250388,1,0,0:0:0:0:
440,336,250482,1,0,0:0:0:0:
56,336,250670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,112,251232,6,0,L|392:96,2,100
456,240,251795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
104,248,252170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,224,252732,2,0,L|472:184,1,100
96,224,253107,2,0,L|0:184,2,100
392,192,253857,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,192,254232,5,0,0:0:0:0:
400,192,254420,2,0,P|472:96|440:24,1,200
128,104,255170,2,0,P|80:152|232:104,1,600
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.