forum

Guess I might as well finally speak.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
XK-
Hey everyone. I discovered osu! about two and a half months ago and started playing, but I haven't posted on the forum before now. I am a 99% mania player (occasionally I'm in the mood for some standard) and I play 4k 99% of the time (been trying 5k a little bit to help transition over to 7k). I might give mapping a shot soon.

As for other rhythm games, I used to play Guitar Hero a lot but when I broke my second guitar I never bought a new one. DDR was my thing for a while but osu!mania distracted me from it and I haven't played it in a few months. I don't live close to any good arcades, so I only played the home versions.

I'm 18 years old and a devout Christian. I like anime (big surprise haha) and Japanese music (usually J-rock) a lot.

My username doesn't really mean anything. I just thought it looked cool. I suppose it was partially derived from my enjoyment of SCP articles, which occasionally mention an "XK-class end of the world scenario".

That's about it. Greetings, and thanks for reading this.
Sandy Hoey
Welcome to the forums! Guitar Hero was the first rhythm game I ever played, although I didnt own it. I just played it when I went over to my friend's house. So, as you would expect, I sucked. xD
Hikona
Welcome to the forums!
Ryoid
HI! And welcome to the forum!
before playing osu i was once addicted playing guitar hero on playstation 2 for about 3 month and i was really good at it
but sadly I'am not into Osu!Mania
well,Good luck XD
Venix
Welcome to the forums! You can read rules here!
DJ Enetro
Welcome! Try all modes out, gives you a well-rounded osu!curriculum
vizzy
Welcome to the forums!
Revaxion
welcome to the forums!
add me pls coz i was looking for friend in this game:(
Meah
We have a little similarity, a little only specially the skills because I suck at this game :D
So, hello there. Have fun playing and welcome to osu!forums