forum

HoneyWorks - Akatsuki Zukuyo

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ronaldonater
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
epicnuke35
shouldnt be too many reverse arrows on the sliders

and the one part 1:12:107 seems hard for I guess normal players
Topic Starter
ronaldonater

epicnuke35 wrote:

shouldnt be too many reverse arrows on the sliders

and the one part 1:12:107 seems hard for I guess normal players
Those sliders with reverse arrows are called kicksliders

and also I'm trying to find a way to make the part at 1:12:107 easier.

I'll give you kudosu anyway little bro because you did provide me w/ some information although I was aware of it previously.

EDIT: I made the part at 1:12:107 easier like you said :D
T2kmostkillz
On the normal difficulties the slider ticks at 48:142 don't seem to be on beat, try making a new slider.
Topic Starter
ronaldonater

T2kmostkillz wrote:

On the normal difficulties the slider ticks at 48:142 don't seem to be on beat, try making a new slider.
Thanks for the suggestion :D

EDIT: Okay so I looked into it and even w/ a new slider it still sounds a little choppy so I just replaced the sliders w/ two hit circles and it's all good. Thanks for notifying me either way.
Octoling
I'm sorry but right now you will not get this ranked.
The easy diff is under-mapped, you used a Beat Snap Divisor higher than 1/2 which is fine sometimes, but in your map everything is timed off.
The slider on the easy diff at 01:04:054 is too hard to do for an easy diff, especially when there's a slider after it.
Do you imagine a new player playing such a boring map?

You still have these problems on the normal diff, you didn't map some parts and some notes are timed off. Also you have spacing problems, i recommand using the distance snap.

However on the advanced diff, you don't have as much problems as the easier diffs. Most notes are still off, the CS is too high, same goes for the AR, OD, HP.

You should also check AiMod, click on "File" and then "Open AiMod" (Ctrl+Shift+A).

Good luck with the rest!
Topic Starter
ronaldonater

9Tag wrote:

I'm sorry but right now you will not get this ranked.
The easy diff is under-mapped, you used a Beat Snap Divisor higher than 1/2 which is fine sometimes, but in your map everything is timed off.
The slider on the easy diff at 01:04:054 is too hard to do for an easy diff, especially when there's a slider after it.
Do you imagine a new player playing such a boring map?

You still have these problems on the normal diff, you didn't map some parts and some notes are timed off. Also you have spacing problems, i recommand using the distance snap.

However on the advanced diff, you don't have as much problems as the easier diffs. Most notes are still off, the CS is too high, same goes for the AR, OD, HP.

You should also check AiMod, click on "File" and then "Open AiMod" (Ctrl+Shift+A).

Good luck with the rest!
Thanks for the help :)

I'll try to fix up those problems.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.