forum

Improving Aimspeed?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
phoenny
Hey G&R, right now im really having trouble with improving the speed i can aim at, is it reliant on how good my reading is or do i just have to play fast maps.. Like Unbreakable? I can aim just fine but playing really high bpm maps aiming feels rough.

And if it is not reliant on my reading, do i just have to get way better at snapping notes on this BPM?
PinkNightmares
Play DT and other high bpm maps.
autoteleology
Increase your DPI / decrease your tablet area. The less space you have to travel to get to the target area, the faster you will be, albeit the more precise your movements will have to be. If you've got precision to spare, it's a great way to make your aim faster.
markii
Play slightly faster maps until you get to the desired speed.
Aegyo
RX+DT but idk doesnt work for everyone. Just it worked for me.
I Give Up
You are probably playing with ridiculously huge area, otherwise idk how a tablet player could struggle with aim speed.
FlipSide82
pretty much u are correct XD
StephOsu
play more
Deva
You can get half of my aim speed if you give me some acc and stream speed in return

Like at my rank gotta go fast is so underrated
Runiel
sendan life
Skidayo

phoenny wrote:

Hey G&R, right now im really having trouble with improving the speed i can aim at, is it reliant on how good my reading is or do i just have to play fast maps.. Like Unbreakable? I can aim just fine but playing really high bpm maps aiming feels rough.

And if it is not reliant on my reading, do i just have to get way better at snapping notes on this BPM?
playing DTRX helped me more than playing DT in terms of aim but it makes my tapping slow.