forum

Mirai.osu! Summer Tournament (osu! Standard)[CLOSED]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mirai Subject

1. MOST! is a 2v2, osu! standard tournament.
  2. The score system we will be using is Score V2.
  3. The rank range we use is 100k-200k. We allow leaking out up to 3k, so effectively 97k-203k is what we accept.
  4. This is an international tournament, with no restrictions on what flag you have on your profile!
  5. Since this is my first tournament that I organise. I will only allow the first 16 teams that sign up.
  6. Each team will have a minimal of 2 players with a maximum of 5.
  7. The tournament format will consist of 4 groups of 4 teams in a single elimination format.
  8. Only the top 2 of each group will go to the elimination phase. Everyone else is elimininated.
  9. Ties are decided by maps won, and matches vs. opponents.
  10. Matches will be BO3 for the group stages, BO7 for eliminations and BO11 for finals.
  11. This tournament will use the GMT timezone in reference for times.
  12. For any questions, proceed to #questions channel of the Discord server, or refer to the spreadsheet.
  13. All announcements pertaining to this tournament will be made through the Discord server, so please be there!

1. The main theme of this tournament is "Giving our people a hopeful future". This means that some songs will be Mirai and Vocaloid-related in the mappool.
  2. The mappool format is as follows: 6 NoMod, 3 HardRock, 3 DoubleTime, 3 Hidden, 3 FreeMod & 1 tiebreaker. So a total of 19 maps in one mappool.
  3. The map range is 3,5 - 4,7 stars - so be sure to be able to play such maps in general.
  4. In total 3 mappools will be used. One for the group stage, one for the eliminations and one for the finals.

Registrations: 02-07-2017 - 20-07-2017
Groups release: 21-07-2017
Group stage: Will be updated on the schedule on the link below
Elimination stage: Will be updated on the schedule on the link below
Finals: Will be updated on the schedule on the link below
Up to date schedule can be found here: http://r.mirai.yt/2017SummerWebCal If you want one to import in your own calendar, join our Discord Server.

These dates are an approximation and may be subject (lol) to change without prior notice. We do try to notify every participant who has already signed up through the announcements on the discord.

Direct links:

{ Discord | M.P - Spreadsheet | Stream Channel | Challonge }

Sign up on: https://mirai.yt/ (follow all the instructions on the sign up page.)

If you're a solo agent wanting to register we'd like you to fill "Solo" in the all the fields related to the teams. You also don't sign up for the challonge as a solo player, do that when you have formed your team on the server.

Current amount of teams signed up: 13/16.

Host/Organizer: Subject4S
Admins: Rohasshiki & Subject4S
Managing schedule: ImBordd & Subject4S
Mappool: Deadpulse, Zephyrlox & Misery
Stream / Commentary: ZachIsCheese, Espalza, Subject4S, WindrunnerEX, Karolina & PsychoStatic
Referee: Espalza, Deadpulse, Xeious, Misery, Malikil, -Sepia-, Betwin & Redavor
Custom Skin & graphics: Subject4S, Xeious & ImBordd

Special thanks to: Misery, Espalza, Xeious, Zephylox & Deadpulse for teaching me how all of this works.
Topic Starter
Mirai Subject
RESERVED
Misery
HYPED
Redavor
boop
Deadpulse
hype :)
funkyfreak
"Registrations: 02-07-2017 - 20-07-2017"

"Mirai.osu! Summer Tournament (osu! Standard 100k-200k)[OPEN]

I'm confused, are registrations still open?
RickUsha
i want to join T_T but also, i'm still a senior high school student, so i don't have that much free time T_T
Topic Starter
Mirai Subject

funkyfreak wrote:

"Registrations: 02-07-2017 - 20-07-2017"

"Mirai.osu! Summer Tournament (osu! Standard 100k-200k)[OPEN]

I'm confused, are registrations still open?

Registrations are still Open yes :) It's not 20th of July yet! You will also see a countdown on the website so you can see when the reg closes.

RickUsha wrote:

i want to join T_T but also, i'm still a senior high school student, so i don't have that much free time T_T

RIP Hopefully you will be able to join us in the next installment!
RickUsha
am i still included? 99K XD
Topic Starter
Mirai Subject

RickUsha wrote:

am i still included? 99K XD

Subject4S wrote:

so effectively 97k-203k is what we accept.
Yes
IGIThePlayer
Someone to team up ? I do not have friends (⌯˃̶᷄ ﹏ ˂̶᷄⌯)
Topic Starter
Mirai Subject

IGIThePlayer wrote:

You can sign up as a solo player and maybe find a teammate on the server!
timq

IGIThePlayer wrote:

Let's build a team dude ^^ I'm #99,5k xd
Topic Starter
Mirai Subject
LAST call out to everyone who still thinks about signing up! From this post on you have six and a half hours to sign up till we close up!