forum

Stuck at certain patterns.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
cRuby
Hi guys,

While playing osu for over 100 hours (which isn't allot)
I found out that I'm certainly stuck at harder patterns compared to some easier maps like Cold green eyes

By my hours I'm able to complete some 5* star maps with an avg. accuracy of +- 92.
In my opninion that isn't really good and i think you guys think the same.

Well, that is a part of my question, the main part tho is i can't hit these cheesy patterns of some doubles followed up by a slider and eventually going in a pattern I'm unable to read.

Now, what i really wanted to know was since I'm stuck at certain patterns, and possibly stuck at rank.
I'd like to know how to "overcome" the part where I'm stuck at these parts.

In other words, I'm really desperate and I don't know what to do. HALPH MEH :cry: :cry:
Anemic Witch
Play more?
Stanvord
You can try using McOsu to practice the certain parts over and over and over.
7ambda
Or cut those parts in the editor and make a practice diff, which is faster and more convenient.
I Give Up
Right click song then choose editor. Delete all parts of the song except the part you are stuck, then save to new map. Practise over and over till you FC twice in a row. Maybe try with half time first, if you keep struggling to read then watch with autobot a few times.
StephOsu
play more
KupcaH
Play more and you'll get better.
Deva

F1r3tar wrote:

Or cut those parts in the editor and make a practice diff, which is faster and more convenient.
This guy knows

That's also what I do all the time and I find it very helpful
FlipSide82
play more and get used to the speed of the song XD
Aharu
Play more.
Ryoid

Aharu wrote:

Play more.
And MORE!,Try to memorize the patern and find a way how to tap them(work for me don't know with you)