posted
Total Posts
show more
gamestonk
look at my top plays and do them

welcome to 40k
Akanagi
You're not stuck.
Just keep playing and don't think about wasting time, unless you actually hate this game in which case you should just quit.
Linck5
I'm in no position to give you advice about osu. I literally just started playing this game 4 days ago. But in my life when I come across these walls of skill that I feel no progress, I try new things, new methods of practice, and sometimes it works and after some time I see more apparent improvement. Also when it comes to physical and coordination skills like that, I think it's usually better to practice with things that are not too difficult for your level, because if it's too hard you have little room to see your mistakes, I mean you can see that they happened, but you don't see the exact details of why did they happen at a subconscious level and you don't have enough time to process them in your mind.

I hope it helps, and I hope I get as good as you someday.
kai99
186 hrs?? im stuck here at 240+ hrs thank
Anemic Witch

B1oody wrote:

Play more.
amax

Linck5 wrote:

I'm in no position to give you advice about osu. I literally just started playing this game 4 days ago. But in my life when I come across these walls of skill that I feel no progress, I try new things, new methods of practice, and sometimes it works and after some time I see more apparent improvement. Also when it comes to physical and coordination skills like that, I think it's usually better to practice with things that are not too difficult for your level, because if it's too hard you have little room to see your mistakes, I mean you can see that they happened, but you don't see the exact details of why did they happen at a subconscious level and you don't have enough time to process them in your mind.

this is exactly what you should be doing. Trying new things but not making it too difficult for yourself. Trying new mods and finding your comfort zone is what you should be doing. Eventually you'll get so comfortable with the difficulty that you'll naturally just play harder maps. The best way to improve is to not be conscious about it.
Ryoid

Tilt on English wrote:

Linck5 wrote:

this is exactly what you should be doing. Trying new things but not making it too difficult for yourself. Trying new mods and finding your comfort zone is what you should be doing. Eventually you'll get so comfortable with the difficulty that you'll naturally just play harder maps. The best way to improve is to not be conscious about it.
that was totaly true, just play more and enjoying the game
And you won't even realize that you were better than the last time you do it
N0thingSpecial

vinnicci wrote:

Nah, you didn't waste 2 years in this game, just 186 hours.
Lol I have 700 hours in 2 years plz kill me
Disillusionz
186 hours is less than 8 days, not 2 years. I know people who have logged 186 hours in a game in only one day.
kai99

N0thingSpecial wrote:

vinnicci wrote:

Nah, you didn't waste 2 years in this game, just 186 hours.
Lol I have 700 hours in 2 years plz kill me
lol that being said
i have 240 hours in 7 months lol
Topic Starter
-Haze-
And I haven't said I spent 2 years of gameplay, no one can even get close to doing that.
By that I mean I played the game often for 2 years.
KupcaH
Often? Srsly?
kai99

kai99 wrote:

lol that being said
i have 240 hours in 7 months lol

-Haze- wrote:

And I haven't said I spent 2 years of gameplay, no one can even get close to doing that.
Disillusionz

-Haze- wrote:

You've played on average 1.8 hours per week. How can you be complaining about feeling stuck when you dont even play 2 hours per week on average?
StephOsu
same tbh help
Deva
Pull out your dick and stick it in a female It will help you feel better about yourself
Nattsun
Play for fun. If you want to improve set yourself a goal on a fun map/good song that you want to FC or whatever and then play easier stuff that is similar until you get the FC.

All you need to improve is patience, dedication and time. Play more, enjoy the game and forreal, fuck skill and fuck pp. It's plain retarded to invest a truckload of time into something with literally no return. I can't believe that I tryharded for so long.
kai99

HK_ wrote:

Pull out your dick and stick it in a female It will help you feel better about yourself
females r only in your imagination dud
Topic Starter
-Haze-

kai99 wrote:

females r only in your imagination dud
StephOsu

HK_ wrote:

Pull out your dick and stick it into yourself It will help you feel better about yourself
fixed
Deva

StephOsu wrote:

HK_ wrote:

Pull out your dick and stick it into yourself It will help you feel better about yourself
fixed
In all honesty if I could do that it would make me feel better about myself like dayum
N0thingSpecial
I would definitely fuck myself if there's a clone of me
StephOsu

HK_ wrote:

In all honesty if I could do that it would make me feel better about myself like dayum

N0thingSpecial wrote:

I would definitely fuck myself if there's a clone of me
same tbh
KupcaH
same tbh
Deva

KupcaH wrote:

same tbh
clickhead
Sometimes improvements come in bursts, not linearly. A few months ago I was making fast progress but then my improvement gradually slowed down, and then for an entire month of frequently playing OSU I didn't gain any PP and felt like I wasn't really improving, but I kept practicing. Then I started improving again and in like 3 weeks I gained 400 PP and can play harder maps than before.

So I would say just trust the process and continue playing.
Ideal
play more 2 git gud
KupcaH
This guy knows
StephOsu

KupcaH wrote:

This guy knows