forum

How to stream with rubber dome

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
My Angel Chilly

KupcaH wrote:

What help do you expect? You want us to give you magic trick that will suddenly will make you better at rubber dome? Play game and find out "how to stream with rubber dome".
Just play linked above maps, and show screenshot. I don't need to spec you.
Its different, and i cant figure it out. And yes you Need to spec before assuming i cant acc streams.
KupcaH
You can't acc that burst map, and yet you're saying that you're able to acc streams.
Edgar_Figaro
All I am trying to say is the only reason you should ever get an A or B rank is because you missed in the song with the B rank meaning you missed multiple times as the song was above your skill level and so missing alot tanked your Accuracy. Getting a Full Combo A or B rank means that your not really following the music but your reflexs are simply fast enough to hit the objects on the screen. While you can just get an A rank with high ACC from getting a few too many 50's pushing you over the 1% for S rank, generally speaking if you see an A rank below ~91.7% or a B rank below ~83.3% the only way that is possible is by getting 0 misses on the play.

This is simply due to the whole for an A rank 90% of notes as 300's and only 10% of notes as 50's or 100's or B requirements but with 0 misses. So if you get an A rank that is below 91.7% it means that it had to have been an FC because 90% 300's and 10% 50's & 100's (with all of them being 50's) would get you 91.7% ACC. Same logic applies for getting a B rank on a song.

I really am not trying to be a dick or anything, I've just seen people who try to push too far ahead of what they can play rythmically and just hit a wall when their reaction speed can't keep up with the increasing difficulty. At the same time not pushing yourself outside your comfort zone is also bad. If you are getting SS's then it's really not hard enough for you. It's best to strike a balance somewhere in-between.

This being said as this is getting off-topic, the entire question about streaming with rubber domes. I did play with rubber domes for quite a long time before switching to mechanical so my experience is a bit backwards but still might be useful (also I use reds not blues so this might be different). There were two things I noticed when switching.

1. I had been over-compensating for my rubber-dome keyboard delay and was now hitting everything early. I had to learn to slow down slightly as now my keyboard was responding faster to my inputs.

2. I found that I didn't need to press are hard and in-fact pressing as hard as I did with rubber dome would cause a double hit at times.

Just apply this information but in reverse. You probably will need to adjust your hit timing (or smarter global offset) to stream properly and also you need to press a bit harder for the rubber dome keyboards to register the input.
kai99
dude like

play more

95 hours of game play and you're expecting yourself to stream???????????????
rubberdome or not isnt a problem here, it's your attitude
N0thingSpecial
Ok let me tell you, I've spent more than enough time on my laptop rubber dome keyboard and on my red switch keypad to tell you: it's pretty much the same

It just different in the way you handle feedback from both switches and react accordingly, in short you need to fundamentally improve your tapping it has nothing to do with the keyboard. So play more and stop whining people aren't giving you help.
Topic Starter
My Angel Chilly

Edgar_Figaro wrote:

All I am trying to say is the only reason you should ever get an A or B rank is because you missed in the song with the B rank meaning you missed multiple times as the song was above your skill level and so missing alot tanked your Accuracy. Getting a Full Combo A or B rank means that your not really following the music but your reflexs are simply fast enough to hit the objects on the screen. While you can just get an A rank with high ACC from getting a few too many 50's pushing you over the 1% for S rank, generally speaking if you see an A rank below ~91.7% or a B rank below ~83.3% the only way that is possible is by getting 0 misses on the play.

This is simply due to the whole for an A rank 90% of notes as 300's and only 10% of notes as 50's or 100's or B requirements but with 0 misses. So if you get an A rank that is below 91.7% it means that it had to have been an FC because 90% 300's and 10% 50's & 100's (with all of them being 50's) would get you 91.7% ACC. Same logic applies for getting a B rank on a song.

I really am not trying to be a dick or anything, I've just seen people who try to push too far ahead of what they can play rythmically and just hit a wall when their reaction speed can't keep up with the increasing difficulty. At the same time not pushing yourself outside your comfort zone is also bad. If you are getting SS's then it's really not hard enough for you. It's best to strike a balance somewhere in-between.

This being said as this is getting off-topic, the entire question about streaming with rubber domes. I did play with rubber domes for quite a long time before switching to mechanical so my experience is a bit backwards but still might be useful (also I use reds not blues so this might be different). There were two things I noticed when switching.

1. I had been over-compensating for my rubber-dome keyboard delay and was now hitting everything early. I had to learn to slow down slightly as now my keyboard was responding faster to my inputs.

2. I found that I didn't need to press are hard and in-fact pressing as hard as I did with rubber dome would cause a double hit at times.

Just apply this information but in reverse. You probably will need to adjust your hit timing (or smarter global offset) to stream properly and also you need to press a bit harder for the rubber dome keyboards to register the input.
Ye i get it, and thanks for giving me some tips on rubber dome
Topic Starter
My Angel Chilly

N0thingSpecial wrote:

Ok let me tell you, I've spent more than enough time on my laptop rubber dome keyboard and on my red switch keypad to tell you: it's pretty much the same

It just different in the way you handle feedback from both switches and react accordingly, in short you need to fundamentally improve your tapping it has nothing to do with the keyboard. So play more and stop whining people aren't giving you help.
reds ≠ blues
Reds are most likely near rubber yeah, still a bit of difference, with blues its Another way of clicking, Ive Lost all my finger control
N0thingSpecial

pinhamadeira wrote:

Ive Lost all my finger control
So some context: I regularly switch between my keypad and my laptop keyboard is because with the laptop keyboard there are no noise that will disturb my family.

So yes with the lack of physical feedback compared to reds, rubber dome keyboard was hard to acc often times my fingers will lock up because I'm not sure if I pressed the key or not. So it's a mental thing you'll have to get used to. How you ask? Play more it's really as simple as that, if you want specifics there are already plenty of threads on this topic you can google it lol.
Topic Starter
My Angel Chilly

N0thingSpecial wrote:

pinhamadeira wrote:

Ive Lost all my finger control
So some context: I regularly switch between my keypad and my laptop keyboard is because with the laptop keyboard there are no noise that will disturb my family.

So yes with the lack of physical feedback compared to reds, rubber dome keyboard was hard to acc often times my fingers will lock up because I'm not sure if I pressed the key or not. So it's a mental thing you'll have to get used to. How you ask? Play more it's really as simple as that, if you want specifics there are already plenty of threads on this topic you can google it lol.
yh but were talking about the hardest switch to click and probably one of the easiests. The difference is insane.
Deva
Press x, then press z, repeat
N0thingSpecial

HK_ wrote:

This guy knows
Topic Starter
My Angel Chilly

HK_ wrote:

As ive said above, thread is sht cz someone posts random stuff. I GET IT, THATS HOW PEOPLE CLICK FAST, but each switch / type of kb clicks a diferente way
N0thingSpecial
Like ask yourself how big of a difference is it, cause to me switching from reds to rubber dome was a big difference for me, switching from black to reds was a big difference for me, playing on razer greens at my friends house is a big difference for me, so the fundamental problem is not the keyboard, it's your fundamental ability to stream, from what I can see, I think it's less of a problem with switching keyboards, it's more likely that the problem lies with how you tap, which is pretty normal considering your scores and your rank.
Topic Starter
My Angel Chilly

N0thingSpecial wrote:

Like ask yourself how big of a difference is it, cause to me switching from reds to rubber dome was a big difference for me, switching from black to reds was a big difference for me, playing on razer greens at my friends house is a big difference for me, so the fundamental problem is not the keyboard, it's your fundamental ability to stream, from what I can see, I think it's less of a problem with switching keyboards, it's more likely that the problem lies with how you tap, which is pretty normal considering your scores and your rank.
kb does make the difference. I've Lost all my finger Control. Jesus.
Also where did i lie? Ye its true i can acc image material first streams with blues. Just because most people at my rank dont doesnt mean i dont aswell
KupcaH
*facepalm*
Topic Starter
My Angel Chilly

KupcaH wrote:

*facepalm*
OH YES XD!!! *FACEPALM" IM SO COOL XD!
N0thingSpecial
Ok I'm not gonna ponder in the topic of what your problem is, when you say you can't stream do you mean you can't acc? Or do you mean you physically can't imitate your streaming speed back when you're on blues?
Topic Starter
My Angel Chilly

N0thingSpecial wrote:

Ok I'm not gonna ponder in the topic of what your problem is, when you say you can't stream do you mean you can't acc? Or do you mean you physically can't imitate your streaming speed back when you're on blues?
I CAN get that bpm stream, i simply cant acc because idk how to click on this keyboard.
Yeh on blues i streamed slower but with more acc, but as i said, keys started to chatter, so lately i was just playing relax and stuff, that might be other reason im not accing streams very well
N0thingSpecial
Then as I said before it's because you haven't mentally adapted to how little physical feedback rubber dome keyboard has, which means you need to have more control over your tapping, you have to mentally restrict yourself from tapping too fast which may lead to finger lock, practise on stream maps that doesn't require too much aim
Topic Starter
My Angel Chilly

N0thingSpecial wrote:

Then as I said before it's because you haven't mentally adapted to how little physical feedback rubber dome keyboard has, which means you need to have more control over your tapping, you have to mentally restrict yourself from tapping too fast which may lead to finger lock, practise on stream maps that doesn't require too much aim
Thats what im doing. ty
PinkNightmares

pinhamadeira wrote:

I've Lost all my finger Control. Jesus.
You can't lose something you never had, to begin with. It takes hundreds of hours to develop proper finger control and you barely scratched the surface of this game. The reason why you think you can hit image material streams is because your upper mashing speed happens to be near 260. It doesn't mean you can stream 260 cleanly or any bpm at this point. Pick a switch you like and play more.
Topic Starter
My Angel Chilly

B1oody wrote:

pinhamadeira wrote:

I've Lost all my finger Control. Jesus.
You can't lose something you never had, to begin with. It takes hundreds of hours to develop proper finger control and you barely scratched the surface of this game. The reason why you think you can hit image material streams is because your upper mashing speed happens to be near 260. It doesn't mean you can stream 260 cleanly or any bpm at this point. Pick a switch you like and play more.
This is the last post ill read here. If you are just gonna say this kind of stuff, dont waste your time.
N0thingSpecial
You're backlashing at people who are giving you honest opinion, have you even consider the possibility that they might be right? Like even if they are wrong, and you actually have finger control, wouldn't it be wiser to just take in what people say first, try to understand why they have such interpretation on your skill, and then provide a counter argument?

Is this like the first time you've experienced good and honest feedback?
KupcaH
Look to his AR10 thread. He is either dumb or troll.
StephOsu
oh shit he stopped posting at his 69th post
he's actually so smart
on topic :

HK_ wrote:

clicking circles is not rocket science
just play more and get good
Topic Starter
My Angel Chilly

N0thingSpecial wrote:

You're backlashing at people who are giving you honest opinion, have you even consider the possibility that they might be right? Like even if they are wrong, and you actually have finger control, wouldn't it be wiser to just take in what people say first, try to understand why they have such interpretation on your skill, and then provide a counter argument?

Is this like the first time you've experienced good and honest feedback?
Even tho i Said i wouldnt reply more, those people never Saw me playing. Same for that ar10 thread.
KupcaH
I've asked you to play two maps and show screenshots.
Topic Starter
My Angel Chilly

KupcaH wrote:

I've asked you to play two maps and show screenshots.
Those Maps are above the *s i play, and since i changed kb, acc would be like 85.
KupcaH
You said you can stream image material streams. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Topic Starter
My Angel Chilly

KupcaH wrote:

oh yes give me a Corsair or Razer whatever blue switch keyboard and ill stream it for you.
KupcaH
Nah, you won't. You'll just stupidly mash keys.
Topic Starter
My Angel Chilly

KupcaH wrote:

Because youve seen me playing right? Srsly, i ask myself why i reply to those people.
Deva
If you can stream on one keyboard properly you can stream on all of them, your performance might vary but it just can't go from 260bpm to not being able to stream at al
Like give replay or go away I'm not here to listen to some 6 digit's fantasies
Disillusionz
kai99
ugh where's the point of trying to help when only thing he does is to whine about everything you say. like changing keyboards isnt tht big of a problem and people are taking time to offer a chance to find where the problem is and then all the op does is troll
lmao

pinhamadeira wrote:

KupcaH wrote:

Because youve seen me playing right? Srsly, i ask myself why i reply to those people.
and that's why people are asking for replays?

pinhamadeira wrote:

KupcaH wrote:

oh yes give me a Corsair or Razer whatever blue switch keyboard and ill stream it for you.
yeah no thanks you dont have those anymore. try and actually use your new keyboard instead of talking about how hard it is to play with a rubber dome.
StephOsu
if you can truly stream try to stream 140bpm~160bpm without getting below 90% acc
i dare you
Topic Starter
My Angel Chilly

HK_ wrote:

If you can stream on one keyboard properly you can stream on all of them, your performance might vary but it just can't go from 260bpm to not being able to stream at al
Like give replay or go away I'm not here to listen to some 6 digit's fantasies
Like say something usefull or go away, you are the one who came with the z/x stupid post when its clearly how you use the fingers what i asked
Deva
You fucking press x and then fucking press z and then fucking repeat
That's how you fucking stream no matter the keyboard
KupcaH
He's retarded. I feel bad for him.
Topic Starter
My Angel Chilly
ok i was lying i cant stream any bpm or any map, sorry i suck.
show more