noticed by pishi
Topic Starter
MatthewRobo

-Aqua wrote:

noticed by pishi
bruh it's incredible

pishifat wrote:

supposed to have cursor scale to the exact same size as a hitcircle :(
Actually, I've investigated a bit of this by myself, and it seems that osu! overcompensates for the different hitcircle sizes with the Automatic Cursor Size option.

In other words, even if the cursor is the same size as the hitcircle, it'll overscale.

A CS7 map will have a cursor that's smaller than the hitcircle, but a CS1 map will have a cursor that's larger than the hitcircle.

https://imgur.com/a/uHsuH

The above album is some badly formatted research on this.
Fatal3ty
Good Skin but this spinner show default spin, is broken. Please fix (add transparent spinner-background.png). :o

I love it! :)
B Sharp Minor
applause.wav is a_hisa - Synesthesia if anyone else want to know without going through the intensive search that I went through
Topic Starter
MatthewRobo

B Sharp Minor wrote:

applause.wav is a_hisa - Synesthesia if anyone else want to know without going through the intensive search that I went through
bruh you could have asked and i'd have helped you out lmao
Hehe fox
i have to ask
cause i cant seem to get the spinner to work (like its just the default) and i know its something with the skin because i tried to switch the spinner and spinn meter thingy with one from another skin and it still was the default
pls reply i really want this to work and thank u
SilverStar555

Hehe fox wrote:

i have to ask
cause i cant seem to get the spinner to work (like its just the default) and i know its something with the skin because i tried to switch the spinner and spinn meter thingy with one from another skin and it still was the default
pls reply i really want this to work and thank u
Sorry to bring this thread back to life, but for anyone else confused here's how to fix the spinner:

Make copies of one of the blank images in the skin (ex. "star2") and rename the copied images to these:
spinner-background
spinner-bottom
spinner-glow
spinner-middle
spinner-middle2
spinner-middle2@2x
spinner-top

Also, to fix the cursor, rescale "cursormiddle" to 106 x 106 pixels and "cursormiddle@2x" to 212 x 212 pixels in an online image rescaler or an image editor like GIMP.

If this sounds like it's hard to do, its not. It only took me 5 or so minutes to do. Its well worth the effort.
theo1908
this skin is so good but the tail of the mouse is not so good. you can put the tail bigger, for me it gonna be better