toby fox + RichaadEB - MEGALOVANIA ~Dual Mix~

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
The_CJ
neeee. i think thats only our imagination
Heroe
In my opinion Excors and Extra were better before these updates. This means that i don't like this set anymore :/ sorry.
Sqorpion
First mod, let's see how it goes.

General
Mapset won't be ranked without an 1* difficulty of some kind, so you'll definitely want to make one.

Maybe make a 6* Extra and/or 8*?

Try to make Kiai time consistent across all difficulties.

Add epilepsy warning b/c storyboard.

Normal

00:24:991 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - Patterns like this might be too difficult for newer players to read.

00:42:616 (1,2,3) - Might want to nerf these jumps as well, they feel out of place in a Normal diff.

01:02:116 (2,3,4) - Same as #1

01:31:366 (1,2) - Try not to have sliders overlap like this, it can be hard for newer players to read.

02:47:366 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Similar to #2, they feel out if place in a Normal diff.

Hard

AR seems a little too high here(might just be me though...)

01:55:616 (2,3,4) - Maybe nerf these jumps? I feel like I could go either way with these.

Hyper

00:40:490 (2,3) - Ends are not snapped.

01:09:366 (1,2) - Maybe extend the reverse slider out and remove the circle? Although either way seems fine.

Extra

01:47:366 (1) - Maybe change this slider? Looks a little weird IMO.

Excors

02:35:366 (1) - This slider is very slightly offscreen

That was all I found. Love the mapset, keep it up!
CookieBite
i wonder what did you use to make the storyboard (storybrew, design tab etc)
it looks like you're using ingame design editor... just wonder lol
- Frontier -
hey i saw this map. this is a great song!
wow! 178 posts! this must have got about lots of mods already!.
*see the actual mod*
oh...
Topic Starter
The_CJ
i wish i had more Mods FeelsBadMan,
But i also don'T have the time to get M2M .. so i have to wait for NM.. and since i hate asking others... its going really slow :c
Topic Starter
The_CJ
Also... yeah.. just Ingame Storyboard Stuff thing, took about a month, only for the storyboard
Topic Starter
The_CJ
Also... i say how it is.. im to dump for a 1* Diff.. pls if you could make one it qould be great :3
Maardhen

The_CJ wrote:

Also... i say how it is.. im to dump for a 1* Diff.. pls if you could make one it qould be great :3
It is really possible to make a 1* diff on this kind of music ?

edit: nevermind i did it... 1.7* pm me if you want to add it.
Topic Starter
The_CJ
eeee yeah, sure ^^ i can give it a look :D
_Llobby
WOW
T..THAT STORYBOARD IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!
GET RANKED NOW PLZ
Exile-
Good storyboard
Megapcmx
Ok now, i just want to say something.

After seeing this map.

- Mostly of the diffs are really impressive
- I LOVED the SB
- Is a good song (toby fox + RichaadEB omg)

and now
- I see this map too far from being ranked.
- Also your attitude is kinda wrong to the bad/hate posts about this map.

Is ok to ignore the hate comments, It is good that you have a strong perseverance, and that you are positive taking this map forward,
But keep in mind that a dominant and arrogant attitude (cof*Hollow Wings cof cof*) will only make this go from bad to worse.
Try to be more positive and less aggressive with bad comments.

and yeah, still loving the SB *-*
Topic Starter
The_CJ
:3
SilverCatalyst
maybe now that cookiezi got an insane play on this, it'll finally get noticed and bubbled
or qualified

phenominal map and outstanding storyboard. good luck on your journey to ranked <3
Phaazebot
he played the map?.... Give Vid. pls
Topic Starter
The_CJ
a fuck. posted as my bot.... whatever
Cylux
It's a bit crazy to think this could actually become ranked let alone in its current state. I just saw the last diff in Cookiezi's play and to me it looks like a complete trainwreck. Just think a second about, how hard it is to get a 9* ranked at all. Take this for example: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/393663 Even very experienced mappers seem to have no chance of ranking such hard maps at the moment. That's just my opinion and I don't want to take your optimism, but this is for sure not going to get ranked in the near future.
Topic Starter
The_CJ
i have time, and you don'T know what could happen in the future.. :D
so i will still belive :3
_Meep_
Without mods I dont think this will move anywhere anyway ;/
no SP either so can't go to loved
Topic Starter
The_CJ
1. I have mods.
2. dafuq means SP?
_Meep_

The_CJ wrote:

1. I have mods.
2. dafuq means SP?
star priority
mindmaster107
Maybe convince someone to kudosu your map to 100 star priority. Loving your map is more practical than ranking for 3 reasons.
1. With few exceptions, high star rating comes with alot of baggage which prevents most maps of not the best of quality from getting in.
2. A normal map's spread has at most 1.5 star difference between difficulty.
3. You already meet the favourites requirements for getting your map loved. Just get some kudosu and you are pretty much ready for loved!
Kondou-Shinichi

Kondou-Shinichi wrote:

I feel like this is pretty well done.
I'll check it later if I have time.
Self reminder after 1 year
Topic Starter
The_CJ
gz Kappa //
- Frontier -

Ranking Criteria wrote:

The lowest difficulty must be below 2.0 stars.
Topic Starter
The_CJ
Its really fucking hard to make a <2 diff, :c
- Frontier -

The_CJ wrote:

Its really fucking hard to make a <2 diff, :c
just add 1 note lol
Taoshi
Wy isn't this ranked yet? i found no problems while playing the map
Naoise

Taoshi wrote:

Wy isn't this ranked yet? i found no problems while playing the map
because the map is so hard that there is no BN to check the map
ranking a 7* diff is hard enough, not to mention a 7* AND A 9.4* diff
and all those complains about excors having no emphasis
FabFish158
make excors easier, 9.4 stars is almost impossible to get ranked
SFGrenade
For the background:
i would suggest that you provide a link to the original image (https://pdubbsquared.deviantart.com/art/MEGALOVANIA-583943132) and the artists name (Pdubbsquared or Pdubb² like it says on the picture).
oh, and you could message me on discord to have a better one :)
DoubleTapDGAF
Great map, but 9.4 is basically impossible to rank. (God knows how Promethean Kings got ranked)
Anyways, if you want this ranked the 9.4 HAS to be toned down. However there's ways you can do that without compromising your artistic integrity. Basically I'm saying you can make the map easier without making it unenjoyable.
Topic Starter
The_CJ
nope, it suppose to represent the sans fight, so i keep it that way, + i don'T have any time remapping that, i wait for it to maybe get loved, if not, well, cheers pal :D
Sapphire_Melon
Can I do ctb diff for you?
Pipox126
Everything seems right with the beatmap!! so... why it's not ranked/loved yet, I mean.. it's been 2 years maybe?
Shakzel
:) Good map.
I mean Cookezi played it and showed it's humanly possible and one of the main concerns is that it's "too hard". Maybe rank it when everyone is better at this game. Sorry about how everyone complains when they can't beat something instead of correcting errors in other maps. :(