forum

Omoi - Snow Drive(01.23)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Alem

[ Eon Fox ] wrote:

Loctav wrote:

Or maybe you just accept the fact that ranking very difficult maps is a very difficult thing to do. And that it is very hard to figure out if it is done right. If you are not up for the controversy and just want everyone to accept your very hard maps as they are, maybe you simply shouldn't map very hard maps and only stay with milder stuff that it easier to evaluate for everyone, including the mapper.
Hm, is that so Loctav? I would think you would speak otherwise. After all, you DID happen to rank a certain Fatal Oni, one not only extremely difficult for its time but also still brutally punishing 5 years later, and it just so happened to take you less than 3 months. And for those unaware, I might want to point out that this particular map is so difficult that it has never been HR SS'd, and actually is one of the fairly scant maps that has no top 50 DT play (or even EZDT). That certainly doesn't scream "agonizing ranking process".

As for the claim's bearing in standard? I believe it is worth pointing out that this is selectively false. And there are no shortage of maps to support this. Allow me to, for your benefit and the benefit of others, provide some examples:

Bal-Sagoth: The Obsidian Crown. Mapper: Mazzerin. 50 posts on a four page beatmap thread. Ranked 2 months and 20 days after submission. Quite rapid.

Vektor: Cosmic Cortex. Mapper: Mazzerin. 62 posts on a 5 page beatmap thread. Ranked 1 month and 11 days after submission. This rather shockingly fast ranking would have happened even earlier, had someone not DQ'd the map. Ironically, they stated it was due to lack of sufficient discussion about the map. Unsurprisingly, the map was ranked after less than a page worth of replies. Hardly sufficient, I'd say, especially for a 10 minute map at a 7*+ level.

Kalmah: Swamphell. Mapper: Mazzerin. 56 posts on a 4 page beatmap thread. Ranked 2 months and 12 days after submission. Earned two bubbles before the third page. Another DQ, meaning this was going to be ranked even quicker.

Inferi: The Promethean Kings. Mapper: Mazzerin. Shocking 262 posts on an 18 page beatmap thread, nearly unheard of for Mazzerin. Most merely were related to whatever "meme" (I use that term extremely loosely here) people felt like clinging to as if they were leeches (although hearing Monstrata ramble on about Tianna Bartoletta's hypothetical osu career whilst showing an immense lack of knowledge for how basic physics work was quite honestly very amusing to watch). I've expressed my feelings on the map, and thus don't need to dwell on this any longer.

BABYMETAL: Tales of the Destinies. Mapper: Monstrata. 60 posts on a 4 page beatmap thread. Ranked 3 months and 30 days after submission.

9mm Parabellum Bullet: Inferno. Mapper: Monstrata. 183 posts on a 12 page beatmap thread. Ranked 1 month and 8 days after submission.

BABYMETAL: Road of Resistance. Mapper: Monstrata. 109 posts on a 8 page beatmap thread. Ranked 1 month and 21 days after submission.

MAXIMUM THE HORMONE: A-L-I-E-N. Mapper: Monstrata. Quite difficult to pin down accurate pertinent stats, as it is now loved. I do not know when it reached qualified, but I know, based off of the May 15th submission date, it is somewhere between 15 days and 1 month 15 days. Perhaps the only time where I have seen a mapper trying to justify a map by saying it is intended to be bad and ugly.

BLANKENFIELD: Goodbye. Mapper: Kyubey. 78 posts on a 6 page beatmap thread. Ranked 2 months and 3 days after submission. This is possibly the very first non-Aspire map that has gotten ranked despite a complete violation of the rules of the RC. BLANKFIELD's portion of Untaled, "Goodbye", was artificially lengthened by Kyubey. You might be wondering how I know such a thing for certain. Well, after listening carefully to the MP3 over and over again, I decided to do a little digging. I found out that the total MP3 was lengthened by about 11 or 12 seconds, as BLANKFIELD's official upload on Bandcamp is explicitly listed as 5:01, and his official post of the Untaled project on his YouTube channel, warinside, explicitly lists that Mettaton's portion begins at 5:00. This is quite contrary to the 5:05:271 audible in the map's MP3. What Kyubey actually did was take the last few seconds of audio and flipped it, making a mirrored extension.

So, Loctav, you say ranking very difficult maps is a "very difficult thing"? I believe these examples quite clearly demonstrate how wrong your statement is. And many of these had more flaws than maps like Snow Drive, Call Me It., or Immortal Flame ever had. But why do these maps get relegated to being bogged down and denied ranking? Simple: It's all about having the right friends in your pocket. As you might notice if you look through these maps I listed, you will see a few friendly faces making consistent appearances. Monstrata, Nathan, Pishifat, Cryptic, Yuii. These happen to be quite present in most of these cases. Am I accusing any of them of misconduct? No. But I remark nonetheless that these certain people are quite particular and calculated in regards to which pies they choose to have their hand in.

Shiirn wrote:

Let me personally make my feelings on the matter, again, extremely simple.

This track, Snow Drive, has so much equalization and white noise that there is next to no way for any mapper, regardless of skill level, to properly create rhythms that will undeniably follow "the music" to a level where both players and modders will be satisfied.

In other words, the track itself is just too flat and unadorned to properly allow for the kind of emphasis that allows for a very challenging or difficult map. All that players really hear are the repeating three-beat drum samples and the out-of-sync vocals, and these do not make for a very reliable or fitting metronome to have cross-screen jumps or made-up rhythms and streams.

If you want to make a hard map, choose a song that fits it and works well with that theme. I don't understand why this is such a hard concept to figure out. I really, really don't get it so please help me out here.
If you can't hear the musical justification in this case, then I'm sorry, but it isn't the mapper's judgment that is wrong. You simply need new ears. The map could arguably be said to be undermapped, as far more patterns could have been used. The counterpoint is quite faithfully followed by the notes, and I say that after poring over the diff 50+ times easily. I'm not sure what bollocks you are trying to feed others here, but I believe the bull would put them to better use.
True story.

What a great guy.
donacdum
holy shit eon fox lmao
Winnie
On the brightside osu! is about to hit 10 million users congrats to the Devs for creating a great game. To Everyone here because of Eon Fox's Post TLDR (He's pretty tilted). Lets go debate about how Trump is making America great with his new HealthPlan shenanigans. :)
fat pear
omg eon fox said something nto bad :)
VINXIS

microism wrote:

where i dont see it

also extending mp3s is completely rankable
MBomb

VINXIS wrote:

microism wrote:

where i dont see it
diraimur

VINXIS wrote:

microism wrote:

where i dont see it

also extending mp3s is completely rankable
p/5602192

hi
VINXIS
meant that its not stated in the ranking criteria

fwiw u can just call it ((((vinxis edit))))) or smth and it could rank too
WORSTPOLACKEU
He is very right about the right friends in your pocket though, I doubt the maps would get so much attention without said friends or respective mappers' name in the creator box, even if they did get the attention they wouldn't be ranked so quickly.
Renumi
same
Ambrew
This map honestly should just stay dead. Too much banter and the thread being saturated with absolutely moronic replies.
Topic Starter
Kroytz

Ambrew wrote:

This map honestly should just stay dead. Too much banter and the thread being saturated with absolutely moronic replies.
and people like you should honestly not make more useless comments, especially if it doesn't try to help improve the mapset. if grave, let it be grave. if I want to revive, fix, and rank again, then I will.

for what it's worth, raikozen's diff is being replaced. give it time.
SSH Thunderclap

Kroytz wrote:

Ambrew wrote:

and people like you should honestly not make more useless comments, especially if it doesn't try to help improve the mapset. if grave, let it be grave. if I want to revive, fix, and rank again, then I will.

for what it's worth, raikozen's diff is being replaced. give it time.
WORSTPOLACKEU

Ambrew wrote:

Your reply was kinda moronic since banter and other moronic replies in this thread have nothing to do with the map whatsoever, just purge that instead or you know.. you can go to every other mapset and start doing moronic replies so those mapsets die or stay dead.
Moron.
Aniviuh
- Easy -
00:05:015 (2) - Remove middle anchor? I mean I know the straight sliders after this one are barely curved but for this one it's BARELY curved so i'd rather it be straight.
00:45:715 (2) - Remove middle anchor. Doesn't change the slider at all.
00:57:500 (1,1) - Why is one slider so complex while the other is similar? I think it would be nice to change one or the other.
02:15:715 (1) - Aren't 1/2 beat sliders too irregular for easies? You don't have to change it but if I was mapping this I would just make it one long slider that reaches to the 2.
03:00:715 (1,2) - Not a fan of this slider. It overlaps 2 too much compared to other sliders where they have in intersection for example.
03:33:929 (2) - Too low?
03:35:804 (2) - Fix all anchor points, made blanket with 3 (torward the bottom) and 1 (torward the top)
03:38:215 (1) - Too low?

I'm only doing easy for now, but I'll mabye mod other difficulties.

Maybe glance at? https://osu.ppy.sh/s/549125
Ambrew

WORSTPOLACKEU wrote:

Ambrew wrote:

Your reply was kinda moronic since banter and other moronic replies in this thread have nothing to do with the map whatsoever, just purge that instead or you know.. you can go to every other mapset and start doing moronic replies so those mapsets die or stay dead.
Moron.
"every other mapset" doesn't go way off tangent. And you believe calling me a "Moron" makes your statement more justifiable than mine? Your argument is invalid.
Fookie
Ranked when??? The hard difficulty is lit when played with HR >:3
Topic Starter
Kroytz
Revived.

General: Updated the hitsounding in all diffs to accompany more instruments.

Moph: Fixed an NC.
NiNo: CS is now 4 by request.
Snow Drive Extreme: Renamed to Arigatou.
Raikozen: Deleted.
idke

Kroytz wrote:

Raikozen: Deleted.
triggered

real mod tho because kudosu points means a lot to me

00:10:358 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - i dont agree how the patterns switch from an easy pattern to a harder pattern and back to easy as it isnt really present in the rest of the map and it doesnt go along with the crescendo of the music or some pretentious saying whatever
00:46:384 (3,4) - bad spacing
01:08:616 (2) - maybe ctrl g to make this flow better
01:25:358 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - the red tick doesnt emphasize anything and adds unnecessary spacing change compared to the rest of the pattern
01:35:000 (1,2) - though this pattern is present several times i think a 1/1 slider would fit much better but idk
02:05:268 (2,3) - make white tick clickable
02:12:902 (3,4) - spacing and make the gradual decrease in spacing more apparent
02:43:572 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - doesnt flow very well when transitioning to the more spaced stars, maybe change the angle in which the stars transition to
02:51:608 (4) - either extend this to 5/6 or stop at 1/2 because it does not make sense as 2/3 since it doesnt fully extend to the 1/8 buzz or something or stop at the 1/6 at 1/2
^idk if this makes any sense at all help
02:57:233 (4,5,1) - spacing
03:08:750 (1,2,3,4) - the look of this hurts me
03:22:143 (1) - imo this section is more intense but it is actually less spaced than 01:33:929 (1) - so make it more spaced and add more pp
03:43:304 (2) - if you want to emphasize this just make a longer slider here would be better or make it silent since its identical to the last 3 notes before it
also blanket it better xd
03:43:572 (1,1) - stack mod
03:59:108 (3,4) - spacing
map the last section pls
Topic Starter
Kroytz

idke wrote:

real mod tho because kudosu points means a lot to me

00:10:358 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - i dont agree how the patterns switch from an easy pattern to a harder pattern and back to easy as it isnt really present in the rest of the map and it doesnt go along with the crescendo of the music or some pretentious saying whatever Didn't really consider too much about the difficulty for these since it's really quiet, I just wanted to use simple patterns. They're all supposed to be easy to hit and read.
First is DS, then is a Star, then it goes to a triangle thing, and then a rhombus (parallelogram?).

00:46:384 (3,4) - bad spacing I tried to fix this but I couldn't really come up with anything aesthetic. For now I'll just say this follows a weaker vocal despite being on drum but yeah. (Flows nice tho!) ;3
01:08:616 (2) - maybe ctrl g to make this flow better [/color'>
01:25:358 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - the red tick doesnt emphasize anything and adds unnecessary spacing change compared to the rest of the pattern Yeah, because the reds are weak I use close DS and make the whites bigger DS. If what you mean is to not use circles, then it's possible to use sliders too but I like the variety that circles bring.
01:35:000 (1,2) - though this pattern is present several times i think a 1/1 slider would fit much better but idk I think I originally had it as 1/1s before too but I couldn't get a desired aesthetic from some of these streams so I just used what I have to get a different feel before the chorus. Sort of like a small buildup in the HO-RA.
02:05:268 (2,3) - make white tick clickable It's 1/3 drums so, all 4 drum beats are equal and whichever ones gets hit and dont get hit are all fine.
02:12:902 (3,4) - spacing and make the gradual decrease in spacing more apparent Mm... It is kind of small but it does follow a weaker vocal and no prominent drum on the white tick, can't really change this without changing the entire layout of everything after so it should be tolerable.
02:43:572 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - doesnt flow very well when transitioning to the more spaced stars, maybe change the angle in which the stars transition to yeah but its a cool pattern xd on the real, it's gonna be hard to flow properly because of the center circle.
From what I've seen players can hit these without problem.

02:51:608 (4) - either extend this to 5/6 or stop at 1/2 because it does not make sense as 2/3 since it doesnt fully extend to the 1/8 buzz or something or stop at the 1/6 at 1/2
^idk if this makes any sense at all help Yeah, I extended it by an extra 1/6 so now it's 5/6.
02:57:233 (4,5,1) - spacing Don't think there's a viable place to put the circle lol. This should be okay anyways, so long as the downbeat is emphasized more than the previous weaker beat~
03:08:750 (1,2,3,4) - the look of this hurts me ;_;
03:22:143 (1) - imo this section is more intense but it is actually less spaced than 01:33:929 (1) - so make it more spaced and add more pp I see what you mean but actually 03:24:286 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,1,2) - is the same as the part that you mentioned so they can be similar. What I have should be spaced a bit smaller so that the next section is just as big as the stream I had before the first chorus.
03:43:304 (2) - if you want to emphasize this just make a longer slider here would be better or make it silent since its identical to the last 3 notes before it
also blanket it better xd Don't think you can have silent repeats lol but didn't really wanna emphasize much, just make it different than the others in a subtle way since the music has that reverse effect ( and look through 1/16 and you'll see it's a perfect blanket xd )
03:43:572 (1,1) - stack mod Fixed. Editor tends to glitch up stacks so, if you see stacks off by a pixel or two, its most likely the editor's fault (for future reference).
03:59:108 (3,4) - spacing Intentional. The last slider keeps even with the other two and makes itself known to be a shorter slider.
map the last section pls So much as I would like to, I just feel that the last vocal is the best way to end this song lol xD
Ty for mod idke~! :)

And reading through all the mod responses regarding Raikozen's difficulty tells me that his had a very structural flaw, and to fix many of them would essentially be changing the entire map or at least dumbing it down to the point where it feels much different in a not so good way.
Topic Starter
Kroytz
@ViolentBoo: Easy was updated. Mod response was lost.
toadnica
http://prntscr.com/fp0olp

nice colors :Thankong:
Topic Starter
Kroytz
It's for reasons like that, that this will end in the Graveyard :Thankong:
toadnica
lmao
Hollow Delta
giving ranking another shot?
-Mo-
Arigatou
2017-07-05 12:22 -Mo-: 00:23:081 (2,1) - Didn't really expect using such a low spacing for going into a new combo
2017-07-05 12:22 -Mo-: Don't think you did something like this elsewhere
2017-07-05 12:23 Kroytz: it does seem a bit low
2017-07-05 12:24 Kroytz: really wanted the blanket (which I should probably adjust) happens similarly here although not as close 00:25:224 (5,1) -
2017-07-05 12:25 -Mo-: The difference with that one is it's after a slider pattern which is less intense, and you're going with a more linear flow
2017-07-05 12:25 Kroytz: one can argue that because the pitch of the music drops, it may be acceptable to also drop the spacing of the NC
2017-07-05 12:26 -Mo-: 00:31:652 (2,1) - But then it's inconsistent with say this
2017-07-05 12:26 Kroytz: this is true
2017-07-05 12:26 Kroytz: Okay then, let's see how to fix it then..
2017-07-05 12:27 -Mo-: 00:22:679 (1,2,1,2) - So I would probably suggest moving this around somewhere
2017-07-05 12:28 -Mo-: Or rearranging the whole jump pattern if that doesn't work
2017-07-05 12:28 Kroytz: could also ctrl-g 00:23:215 (1,2) - so that (1) gets the emphasis jump
2017-07-05 12:28 Kroytz: may work, but I dont like how it flows :x
2017-07-05 12:29 Kroytz: well, it isn't all that bad is it
2017-07-05 12:29 -Mo-: [https://puu.sh/wC89I.jpg Maybe like that]
2017-07-05 12:29 -Mo-: So 2-3 isn't as horrible
2017-07-05 12:30 Kroytz: yeah thats what I had in mind
2017-07-05 12:31 -Mo-: 00:24:018 (4,2) - If you care about nazi stacks
2017-07-05 12:33 Kroytz: sort of fixed the blanket but it ended up doing this http://puu.sh/wC8gg/598e818358.jpg
2017-07-05 12:33 Kroytz: was already kind of messed up but the ctrl-g switch makes it look a bit more obvious
2017-07-05 12:33 Kroytz: is this problematic?
2017-07-05 12:34 -Mo-: Do you mean the tails not stacking?
2017-07-05 12:34 Kroytz: yeah
2017-07-05 12:34 -Mo-: They're far enough away that you won't notice that in game
2017-07-05 12:35 Kroytz: ok
2017-07-05 12:36 -Mo-: 00:49:197 (2) - 00:52:143 (1) - This is more a prefernce thing I guess, but I would use circles personally to match vocals
2017-07-05 12:38 Kroytz: not really a fan of odd subdivisions here
2017-07-05 12:38 -Mo-: Yeah that's fair enough
2017-07-05 12:39 -Mo-: 01:10:358 (1) - Not too sure about the visibility of this circle
2017-07-05 12:39 -Mo-: And I think this is the only place where you stack for 3/4 sliders
2017-07-05 12:40 Kroytz: its also the only place in the music where it has a double triple thing
2017-07-05 12:41 Kroytz: with that loud synth behind it
2017-07-05 12:41 -Mo-: Alright then
2017-07-05 12:42 Kroytz: but yeah, the playtests ive gotten people can read/hit it
2017-07-05 12:43 -Mo-: 01:21:474 (2,3,4,5,6) - Feels kinda random to have this jump pattern in the middle of this section of mostly sliders and held vocals
2017-07-05 12:44 -Mo-: If anything the jumps might fit better on the next measure for a build up
2017-07-05 12:45 Kroytz: ah yeah, that was to separate the measures since 01:22:143 (1,2,3,4) - has a more dominant synth in the background
2017-07-05 12:45 Kroytz: thats also an idea
2017-07-05 12:45 Kroytz: thing is,
2017-07-05 12:45 Kroytz: using the jumps on the measure you said wouldn't help differentiate this 01:23:215 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) -
2017-07-05 12:46 -Mo-: Yeah that's true
2017-07-05 12:48 -Mo-: Using sliders again would be repetitive and I guess you don't really want to use a mix of two
2017-07-05 12:49 Kroytz: yes
2017-07-05 12:49 -Mo-: So I guess what you're using is the best solution given that
2017-07-05 12:50 Kroytz: mm, yes
2017-07-05 12:50 -Mo-: 02:34:733 (5) - I would move this a bit more to the right so the spacing contrast with 02:34:465 (3,4,5) - is clearer
2017-07-05 12:51 Kroytz: sure
2017-07-05 12:52 Kroytz: moved it 20 across the x axis
2017-07-05 12:52 -Mo-: Sounds good
2017-07-05 12:53 -Mo-: 02:47:858 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Feels weird using a jump pattern so soon and then the following combos be relatively less intense
2017-07-05 12:54 Kroytz: hm, sort of alternates intensity it looks like
2017-07-05 12:55 Kroytz: I see why it might be weird, personally I think it's fine. not the best explanation besides it bringing variety to the measures
2017-07-05 12:55 Kroytz: since the vocals sound like they'd all be 1/2 sliders
2017-07-05 12:56 -Mo-: My suggestion would've been to replace 1-4 with sliders so it's a better transition back into the 1/2 clicking
2017-07-05 12:58 Kroytz: maybe 3,4 slider
2017-07-05 12:58 Kroytz: and 7,8 slider
2017-07-05 12:58 Kroytz: er, hm
2017-07-05 12:58 -Mo-: That could work
2017-07-05 12:59 Kroytz: yeah I can do that
2017-07-05 12:59 -Mo-: 02:48:258 (4,5) - Also kind of on the side but I at least think it's weird to have this spacing be lowered
2017-07-05 13:00 Kroytz: my intent was to slowly build it up woops
2017-07-05 13:00 Kroytz: its okay, modifying the measure entirely
2017-07-05 13:00 -Mo-: Cool
2017-07-05 13:01 -Mo-: 03:05:402 - 03:06:206 - I would suggest aiming to make these beats clickable since the synth does something different on these
2017-07-05 13:02 Kroytz: agh sort of has to do with my thing with the subdivisions
2017-07-05 13:03 -Mo-: Yeah I kinda guessed
2017-07-05 13:03 Kroytz: yeah lol
2017-07-05 13:05 -Mo-: I guess it's fine
2017-07-05 13:06 -Mo-: 03:38:215 (1,2,3,4) - Any particular reason for not doing a 90-degree pattern like 01:47:858 (1,2,3,4) - 02:46:786 (1,2,3,4) - ?
2017-07-05 13:07 Kroytz: figure it gets tiring on the third time around tbh
2017-07-05 13:07 -Mo-: Fair
2017-07-05 13:08 Kroytz: but, 90s wouldnt work so well in that spot either. kind of ugly overlaps and bad design
2017-07-05 13:08 -Mo-: Would be kind of hard to fit in yeah
2017-07-05 13:09 -Mo-: 03:58:036 (3,4) - This flow kind of feels out of place since I don't think anything else goes back along the slider path
2017-07-05 13:10 Kroytz: plays more like an up down motion along with the NC
2017-07-05 13:12 -Mo-: I guess it's kind of weird since for 3-4 you have to change directions after you finish the slider
2017-07-05 13:12 -Mo-: Where 4-1 you're already moving towards the NC after you finish the slider
2017-07-05 13:13 -Mo-: So even though it's up/down it's still two different kinds of movement
2017-07-05 13:14 Kroytz: I guess that's true. doesn't really seem big to me, and considering clap on (4) may be justified but not everything can have the perfectest flow
2017-07-05 13:15 -Mo-: [https://puu.sh/wC9vV.jpg Would've been my suggestion]
2017-07-05 13:15 -Mo-: Basically Ctrl+G on 2 and 3
2017-07-05 13:16 Kroytz: that.. actually looks pretty good
2017-07-05 13:16 Kroytz: my only concern is the flow change between 03:57:233 (4,1,2) -
2017-07-05 13:17 Kroytz: since my current flow despite the (3,4) updown still goes counter clock
2017-07-05 13:17 Kroytz: yeah, I think your alternative is good but may not help with my intent on the flows constant counterclock
2017-07-05 13:18 -Mo-: Could be justified with 03:57:768 - having a higher pitch vocal I guess
2017-07-05 13:19 -Mo-: Also the CCW is kind of killed with the 3-4 up/down anyway
2017-07-05 13:19 Kroytz: it can be, yes. I just think that the continuous counter clock might be more of what I would've preffered
2017-07-05 13:20 -Mo-: Other suggestion I guess is swap 1-2 around
2017-07-05 13:20 Kroytz: hm
2017-07-05 13:20 Kroytz: oh right
2017-07-05 13:20 Kroytz: that could work too, a bit more linear however
2017-07-05 13:21 Kroytz: lemme see what I can do tho
2017-07-05 13:21 -Mo-: Sure
2017-07-05 13:21 -Mo-: That's it after that I guess

BHR's Easy
- 00:05:015 (2) - Head seems to be missing whistle.
- 03:40:090 (4,1) - Minor stack thing if you care about that.

Anxient's Normal
- 00:32:322 (2,2) - 02:29:643 (1,1) - Stacking these sliders is unrankable under the new rules where the first slider needs to be fully faded out before the second one is fully faded in. It's probably better to fix this anyway since this difficulty is for beginners anyway and it could throw them off.

Hard
- 02:51:072 (5) - NC here since the kiai ends and the music does something different here.

Rumi's Expert
- 00:34:331 (2) - 00:34:866 (4) - Seems like two different spacings after the slider are used here even though the music suggests that these should probably be the same.
- 01:15:179 (5,6) - You could copy-paste these to be the same slider shape if you wanted.
- 02:25:224 - I feel it would be better to make this beat clickable since this vocal beat is stronger than the one on the head of the slider.

moph's Expert
- 02:12:634 - I'd say it would be better to have this vocal beat be mapped since I don't think there are any others which are missed like this.

NiNo's Expert
- 02:37:411 (2) - I would say you might as well move this to the left a bit so it follows the path of slider 1 better.
- 03:32:858 (1,2) - Seems like this spacing is significantly larger than most in this section while it isn't really supported by much in the music. Might be worth trying to lower this.
- 03:47:858 (1) - A Ctrl+G on this would probably make the flow after the previous combo a little smoother to play, since the other kiais with this sound don't really use anything as uncomfortable as this.
- 03:53:215 (3) - Could nudge this up slightly so it doesn't overlap with the slider.
- 04:12:634 (2) - Similar thing, could nudge it to the right a bit to avoid the tails overlapping (or move the other slider up).
Rumia-
fixed all~
Topic Starter
Kroytz
Easy - Fixed all
Normal - Fixed all
Hard - Fixed all

With permission from the GDers.
moph
fixed! thanks :)
SnowNiNo_

-Mo- wrote:

NiNo's Expert
- 03:53:215 (3) - Could nudge this up slightly so it doesn't overlap with the slider. im keeping this for structured
thx for mod
@Kroytz : buff my diff a bit
a
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: Snow Drive.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 95717
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: None
StackLeniency: 0.5
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 0

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 78306,113128,125315,126005,147882,156386,242302
DistanceSpacing: 1
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 16
TimelineZoom: 2.999999

[Metadata]
Title:Snow Drive(01.23)
TitleUnicode:スノウドライヴ(01.23)
Artist:Omoi
ArtistUnicode:Omoi
Creator:Kroytz
Version:NiNo's Expert
Source:
Tags:Vocaloid Hatsune Miku k2pudding Battle HappyRocket88 Anxient pkk Rumia MoeMoeKyunNN moph SnowNiNo_
BeatmapID:1083054
BeatmapSetID:478405

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:6
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:9
ApproachRate:9.4
SliderMultiplier:2.3
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"BG.jpg",0,0
Video,0,"video.mp4"
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
1801,-249.812453113278,4,2,0,30,0,0
1868,-249.812453113278,4,2,0,40,0,0
3408,-200,4,2,0,30,0,0
4212,-200,4,2,0,10,0,0
4346,-250,4,2,0,30,0,0
4613,-200,4,2,0,10,0,0
4747,-333.333333333333,4,2,0,30,0,0
5015,-200,4,2,0,30,0,0
8230,-200,4,2,0,30,0,0
8497,-200,4,2,0,10,0,0
8631,-250,4,2,0,30,0,0
8899,-250,4,2,0,10,0,0
9033,-333.333333333333,4,2,0,30,0,0
9301,-166.666666666667,4,2,0,35,0,0
10358,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,40,0,0
16786,-200,4,2,0,40,0,0
17858,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
17991,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
18125,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
18259,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
18393,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,40,0,0
18661,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
18929,-100,4,1,1,60,0,0
36072,-100,4,3,1,50,0,0
40358,-125,4,1,1,50,0,0
47858,-133.333333333333,4,1,1,40,0,0
48527,-100,4,1,1,50,0,0
48929,-100,4,1,1,55,0,0
61786,-100,4,1,1,60,0,0
70090,-133.333333333333,4,1,1,60,0,0
70291,-76.9230769230769,4,2,1,5,0,0
70358,-100,4,1,1,60,0,0
91786,-100,4,3,1,60,0,0
95000,-263.157894736842,4,1,1,60,0,0
95134,-263.157894736842,4,2,1,5,0,0
95268,-263.157894736842,4,2,1,60,0,0
95402,-263.157894736842,4,2,1,5,0,0
95536,-263.157894736842,4,2,1,60,0,0
95804,-57.1428571428571,4,1,1,60,0,0
96072,-80,4,1,1,70,0,1
113215,-83.3333333333333,4,1,1,70,0,0
118572,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
125268,-100,4,3,2,70,0,0
126072,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
126162,-100,4,1,1,5,0,0
126251,-90.9090909090909,4,1,1,70,0,0
126341,-90.9090909090909,4,1,1,5,0,0
126430,-83.3333333333333,4,1,1,70,0,0
126519,-83.3333333333333,4,1,1,5,0,0
126608,-76.9230769230769,4,1,1,70,0,0
126698,-76.9230769230769,4,1,1,5,0,0
126787,-71.4285714285714,4,1,1,70,0,0
126876,-71.4285714285714,4,1,1,5,0,0
126966,-66.6666666666667,4,1,1,70,0,0
127055,-66.6666666666667,4,1,1,5,0,0
127143,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
138661,-133.333333333333,4,1,1,70,0,0
140000,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
144286,-125,4,1,1,70,0,0
146429,-111.111111111111,4,1,1,70,0,0
147500,-105.263157894737,4,1,1,70,0,0
148572,-105.263157894737,4,3,1,70,0,0
153929,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
155000,-80,4,1,1,70,0,1
171072,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
171407,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
171474,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
171541,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
171608,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
171942,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
172009,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
172076,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
172143,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
189286,-175.438596491228,4,2,1,70,0,0
197456,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
197523,-100,4,1,1,5,0,0
197590,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
197657,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
197724,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
197858,-100,4,3,1,70,0,0
205625,-500,4,2,1,70,0,0
206362,-500,4,2,1,5,0,0
206429,-80,4,1,1,100,0,1
206563,-80,4,1,1,70,0,1
222500,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
223572,-71.4285714285714,4,1,2,70,0,1
223706,-71.4285714285714,4,1,1,70,0,1
239643,-500,4,1,1,40,0,0
240715,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 114,64,247
Combo2 : 128,255,255
Combo3 : 0,121,242
SliderBorder : 212,231,238
SliderTrackOverride : 40,42,68

[HitObjects]
430,192,1801,6,0,B|339:154|339:227|249:192,1,184.13813731969,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
116,113,2872,2,0,B|205:148|205:76|296:113,1,184.13813731969,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
365,200,3676,1,2,0:0:0:0:
252,192,3944,6,0,L|248:307,1,115,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,212,4346,2,0,L|199:311,1,92,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,255,4747,2,0,L|151:329,1,68.9999978942872,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,315,5551,6,0,P|175:296|261:313,1,115,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
420,341,6087,2,0,B|406:262|406:262|428:200|428:200|411:103,1,230,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
90,341,7158,2,0,B|103:262|103:262|81:200|81:200|98:103,1,230,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
95,117,7962,1,2,0:0:0:0:
203,44,8230,6,0,L|330:58,1,115,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
223,124,8631,2,0,L|326:106,1,92,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
351,148,9033,1,2,0:0:0:0:
443,318,9301,6,0,P|388:288|310:288,1,137.999995788574,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
67,318,9837,2,0,P|121:288|200:288,1,137.999995788574,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
282,96,10358,6,0,L|276:200,1,86.2500032901765,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
195,286,10625,1,0,0:0:0:0:
149,164,10759,2,0,P|102:152|15:225,1,172.500006580353,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
110,331,11161,6,0,L|103:232,1,86.2500032901765,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
85,117,11429,1,0,0:0:0:0:
204,162,11563,2,0,P|249:190|359:136,1,172.500006580353,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
271,18,11965,6,0,L|275:124,1,86.2500032901765,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
206,213,12233,1,0,0:0:0:0:
334,222,12366,2,0,P|369:188|490:207,1,172.500006580353,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
423,354,12768,6,0,L|419:257,1,86.2500032901765,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
374,146,13036,1,0,0:0:0:0:
293,246,13170,2,0,P|253:266|141:211,1,172.500006580353,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
229,91,13572,6,0,P|240:142|219:192,1,86.2500032901765,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
78,259,13840,2,0,P|68:218|79:177,1,86.2500032901765,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
310,172,14108,2,0,P|295:221|252:252,1,86.2500032901765,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
1,178,14375,2,0,P|17:129|59:96,1,86.2500032901765,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
165,40,14643,6,0,P|156:95|234:174,1,172.500006580353,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
358,149,15045,1,0,0:0:0:0:
247,82,15179,2,0,P|192:91|142:198,1,172.500006580353,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
201,299,15581,1,0,0:0:0:0:
231,173,15715,6,0,P|196:115|83:115,1,172.500006580353,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
14,201,16116,1,0,0:0:0:0:
140,186,16250,2,0,P|182:138|189:112,1,86.2500032901765,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
65,30,16518,2,0,P|24:78|17:104,1,86.2500032901765,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
4,326,16786,6,0,B|72:299|72:299|140:339|140:339|230:307,1,230,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
214,313,17858,6,0,L|231:168,1,115,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
122,33,18125,2,0,L|139:178,1,115,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,270,18393,1,2,1:2:0:0:
222,93,18527,1,2,3:2:0:0:
239,304,18661,1,8,3:2:0:0:
262,320,18728,1,0,3:0:0:0:
289,330,18795,1,0,3:0:0:0:
316,334,18862,1,0,3:0:0:0:
347,327,18929,6,0,P|407:306|461:320,1,115,6|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
163,327,19197,2,0,P|103:306|49:320,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,248,19465,2,0,P|273:187|256:137,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
88,79,19733,1,8,0:0:0:0:
192,192,19866,1,0,0:0:0:0:
88,303,20000,6,0,P|66:244|78:184,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
436,194,20268,2,0,P|443:249|422:303,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,159,20536,2,0,L|256:32,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
153,243,20804,1,8,0:0:0:0:
357,243,20938,1,0,0:0:0:0:
130,73,21072,6,0,P|80:74|30:22,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
380,73,21340,2,0,P|430:74|480:22,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,128,21608,2,0,L|256:242,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
165,341,21875,1,8,0:0:0:0:
113,163,22009,1,0,0:0:0:0:
345,341,22143,6,0,P|396:314|456:323,1,115,10|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
165,341,22411,2,0,P|114:314|54:323,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
185,162,22679,5,10,0:2:0:0:
345,341,22813,1,2,0:2:0:0:
325,162,22947,1,8,0:0:0:0:
165,341,23081,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,80,23215,6,0,P|317:52|368:62,1,115,6|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
362,324,23483,2,0,P|306:330|256:304,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,192,23750,2,0,L|239:192,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
152,56,24018,1,8,0:2:0:0:
152,326,24152,1,0,0:0:0:0:
398,192,24286,6,0,P|411:141|398:64,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
112,192,24554,2,0,P|99:141|112:64,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,350,24822,2,0,L|256:223,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
256,64,25090,1,8,0:0:0:0:
132,273,25224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
378,273,25358,6,0,P|391:210|375:163,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
134,164,25625,2,0,P|118:218|132:273,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,128,25893,2,0,L|256:0,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
132,273,26161,1,8,0:0:0:0:
378,273,26295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
165,97,26429,6,0,P|102:82|44:97,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
54,290,26697,2,0,P|110:299|165:285,1,115,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
256,93,26965,5,8,0:1:0:0:
344,285,27099,1,10,0:2:0:0:
256,52,27233,1,8,0:1:0:0:
165,285,27366,1,10,0:2:0:0:
351,143,27500,5,6,0:2:0:0:
351,143,27634,2,0,B|385:169|431:163|431:163|363:214|402:310,1,230,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
159,143,28036,1,10,0:2:0:0:
159,143,28170,2,0,B|125:169|79:163|79:163|147:214|108:310,1,230,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,64,28572,5,10,0:2:0:0:
256,64,28706,2,0,B|330:91|315:181|315:181|359:150|405:172,1,230,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,318,29108,1,10,0:2:0:0:
256,318,29241,2,0,B|180:291|195:201|195:201|151:232|105:210,1,230,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
131,57,29643,5,10,0:2:0:0:
131,57,29777,2,0,B|291:69|291:69|325:136,1,230,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
379,325,30179,1,10,0:2:0:0:
379,325,30313,2,0,B|219:313|219:313|185:246,1,230,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
129,87,30715,5,10,0:2:0:0:
129,87,30849,2,0,P|70:192|130:294,1,230,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
382,80,31250,5,2,0:2:0:0:
192,192,31384,1,8,0:0:0:0:
382,302,31518,1,2,0:2:0:0:
176,192,31652,1,8,0:2:0:0:
388,187,31786,6,0,P|368:129|385:75,1,115,6|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
122,187,32054,2,0,P|142:129|125:75,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,207,32322,2,0,L|256:334,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
128,80,32590,1,8,0:0:0:0:
382,80,32724,1,0,0:0:0:0:
105,263,32858,6,0,P|79:203|93:144,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
425,155,33125,2,0,P|431:212|407:263,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,66,33393,2,0,P|256:48|312:67,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
256,334,33661,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,128,33795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
149,287,33929,6,0,P|91:304|20:296,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
361,287,34197,2,0,P|419:304|490:296,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
141,91,34465,2,0,P|120:144|137:214,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
369,91,34733,2,0,P|390:144|373:214,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,304,35000,5,2,0:2:0:0:
303,158,35134,1,2,0:2:0:0:
344,304,35268,1,8,0:0:0:0:
205,158,35402,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,332,35536,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,90,35670,1,10,0:2:0:0:
98,261,35804,1,8,0:0:0:0:
410,261,35938,1,10,0:2:0:0:
128,80,36072,6,0,L|139:203,1,115,12|4,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
382,80,36340,2,0,L|369:207,1,115,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,334,36608,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,32,36741,2,0,L|256:159,1,115,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
115,285,37009,1,4,0:0:0:0:
315,78,37143,6,0,L|282:200,1,115,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
115,285,37411,1,4,0:0:0:0:
363,137,37545,6,0,L|299:246,1,115,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
115,285,37813,1,4,0:0:0:0:
392,207,37947,6,0,L|302:297,1,115,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,94,38215,6,0,P|256:83|312:103,1,115,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
310,288,38483,2,0,P|256:297|201:278,1,115,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,192,38750,1,4,0:0:0:0:
398,192,38884,2,0,L|271:192,1,115,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
113,281,39152,1,4,0:0:0:0:
205,39,39286,6,0,P|187:103|206:165,1,115,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
305,343,39554,2,0,P|323:279|304:217,1,115,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
279,102,39822,1,8,0:0:0:0:
306,109,39889,1,0,0:0:0:0:
334,109,39956,1,4,0:0:0:0:
363,101,40023,1,0,0:0:0:0:
387,87,40090,1,8,0:0:0:0:
393,117,40157,1,0,0:0:0:0:
399,144,40224,1,4,0:0:0:0:
405,172,40291,1,0,0:0:0:0:
410,201,40358,6,0,B|432:344|432:344|389:326,1,184,6|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
287,342,40759,2,0,P|242:305|117:319,1,184,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
21,355,41161,2,0,P|48:303|43:261,1,92,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
28,162,41429,6,0,B|73:182|142:133|142:133|200:171,1,184,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
294,205,41831,2,0,P|282:150|388:63,1,184,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
467,36,42233,2,0,L|478:138,1,92,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
490,236,42500,6,0,P|439:228|369:332,1,184,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,236,42902,2,0,L|319:45,1,184,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
214,98,43304,2,0,P|155:113|118:98,1,92,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
36,39,43572,5,2,0:2:0:0:
50,185,43706,2,0,L|54:289,1,92,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,361,43974,2,0,B|148:340|118:367|118:367|104:340|104:340|58:365|24:351,1,184,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
315,357,44375,2,0,P|335:311|329:259,1,92,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
307,163,44643,6,0,P|370:185|471:117,1,184,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
497,25,45045,2,0,L|305:7,1,184,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
205,24,45447,2,0,P|224:72|216:119,1,92,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
106,108,45715,6,0,L|90:302,1,184,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
5,354,46116,2,0,P|42:312|183:310,1,184,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
261,348,46518,1,8,0:0:0:0:
261,348,46786,5,2,0:2:0:0:
265,238,46920,2,0,P|316:230|365:250,1,92,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
460,267,47188,2,0,P|490:192|441:90,1,184,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,45,47590,2,0,P|301:60|263:55,1,92,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,37,47858,5,2,2:0:0:0:
326,146,47991,1,2,2:0:0:0:
326,146,48259,1,2,2:0:0:0:
326,146,48527,5,10,2:1:0:0:
117,54,48661,1,10,2:1:0:0:
141,281,48795,1,10,2:1:0:0:
326,146,48929,6,0,L|460:139,1,115,6|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
260,54,49197,1,8,0:0:0:0:
239,219,49331,1,0,0:0:0:0:
161,29,49465,1,2,0:2:0:0:
326,146,49599,1,2,0:2:0:0:
138,150,49733,1,8,0:0:0:0:
350,55,49866,1,0,0:0:0:0:
322,282,50000,5,2,0:2:0:0:
230,72,50134,2,0,P|178:35|27:101,1,230,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
30,280,50536,1,2,0:2:0:0:
138,150,50670,1,2,0:2:0:0:
174,316,50804,1,8,0:0:0:0:
144,112,50938,1,0,0:0:0:0:
30,280,51072,6,0,P|79:259|145:258,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
254,135,51340,2,0,P|197:133|144:112,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,30,51608,1,2,0:2:0:0:
337,210,51741,1,2,0:2:0:0:
216,47,51875,1,8,0:0:0:0:
139,256,52009,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,113,52143,6,0,P|418:104|483:128,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
399,292,52411,2,0,P|344:306|288:299,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
138,129,52679,1,2,0:2:0:0:
157,341,52813,1,2,0:2:0:0:
335,217,52947,1,8,0:0:0:0:
335,217,53215,5,2,0:2:0:0:
138,129,53349,1,2,0:2:0:0:
314,2,53483,2,0,P|328:60|307:121,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
187,213,53750,1,2,0:2:0:0:
403,133,53884,1,2,0:2:0:0:
239,54,54018,1,8,0:0:0:0:
286,279,54152,1,0,0:0:0:0:
72,210,54286,5,2,0:2:0:0:
295,159,54420,1,2,0:2:0:0:
113,19,54554,2,0,P|91:73|111:138,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
103,297,54822,1,2,0:2:0:0:
179,80,54956,2,0,B|256:58|256:58|299:97|359:112|359:112|402:90,1,230,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
235,159,55358,6,0,B|189:185|185:237|185:237|133:177|52:209,1,230,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
275,240,55759,2,0,B|357:169|406:318|494:226,1,230,0|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
204,307,56161,2,0,P|180:249|194:189,1,115,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
420,137,56429,5,2,0:2:0:0:
275,240,56563,1,2,0:2:0:0:
263,68,56697,1,8,0:0:0:0:
118,170,56831,1,2,0:2:0:0:
275,240,56965,2,0,P|309:193|310:123,1,115,10|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
68,92,57233,2,0,P|34:139|33:210,1,115,10|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
198,343,57500,5,12,0:0:0:0:
118,170,57634,1,2,0:2:0:0:
57,356,57768,1,8,0:0:0:0:
227,223,57902,1,2,0:2:0:0:
29,194,58036,1,8,0:0:0:0:
219,103,58170,1,2,0:2:0:0:
198,343,58304,2,0,L|320:336,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
483,349,58572,5,8,0:0:0:0:
408,194,58706,1,2,0:2:0:0:
312,336,58840,1,8,0:0:0:0:
464,262,58974,1,2,0:2:0:0:
322,164,59108,1,8,0:0:0:0:
396,318,59241,1,2,0:2:0:0:
493,177,59375,2,0,L|483:63,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
239,87,59643,5,8,0:0:0:0:
397,21,59777,1,2,0:2:0:0:
377,192,59911,1,8,0:0:0:0:
310,33,60045,1,2,0:2:0:0:
483,63,60179,1,8,3:0:0:0:
485,90,60246,1,8,3:0:0:0:
487,120,60313,1,2,3:2:0:0:
490,147,60380,1,2,3:2:0:0:
492,176,60447,1,8,3:2:0:0:
373,248,60581,1,2,3:2:0:0:
375,220,60648,1,2,3:2:0:0:
377,192,60715,5,8,3:0:0:0:
483,351,60849,1,2,0:2:0:0:
409,105,60983,1,8,0:0:0:0:
310,305,61116,1,2,0:2:0:0:
310,305,61384,5,0,0:0:0:0:
254,89,61518,1,2,0:2:0:0:
254,89,61786,6,0,P|200:65|54:154,1,230,6|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
44,307,62188,1,0,0:0:0:0:
219,245,62322,2,0,P|166:220|97:236,1,115,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,312,62590,2,0,P|330:259|315:193,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
397,98,62858,6,0,B|308:82|308:82|244:101|244:101|153:88,1,230,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
321,204,63259,1,0,0:0:0:0:
482,152,63393,2,0,P|495:93|476:41,1,115,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
238,146,63661,2,0,P|219:199|233:254,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,80,63929,6,0,P|256:50|191:59,1,115,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
162,308,64197,2,0,P|220:338|285:329,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
366,201,64465,1,2,0:2:0:0:
233,254,64599,1,0,0:0:0:0:
443,266,64733,2,0,P|465:220|449:153,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
415,30,65000,6,0,B|361:63|258:33|258:33|232:103,1,230,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
268,257,65402,2,0,P|216:200|65:219,1,230,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,323,65804,2,0,P|363:270|346:210,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
234,97,66072,6,0,P|295:108|352:82,1,115,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
460,227,66340,2,0,P|406:207|352:218,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,336,66608,1,2,0:2:0:0:
399,293,66741,1,0,0:0:0:0:
191,164,66875,2,0,P|172:210|183:286,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
277,120,67143,6,0,P|204:68|97:146,1,230,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
275,257,67545,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,192,67679,2,0,L|375:73,1,115,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
191,164,67947,2,0,L|174:284,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,343,68215,6,0,B|341:291|341:291|380:338|460:340|496:290,1,230,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
421,154,68616,1,0,0:0:0:0:
341,291,68750,2,0,P|282:303|226:282,1,115,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,119,69018,2,0,P|221:100|277:114,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
57,253,69286,5,8,0:0:0:0:
90,32,69420,1,2,3:2:0:0:
90,32,69487,1,2,3:2:0:0:
90,32,69554,1,2,3:2:0:0:
224,189,69688,1,2,0:2:0:0:
25,136,69822,1,2,0:2:0:0:
277,64,69956,1,10,3:2:0:0:
277,64,70023,1,10,3:2:0:0:
277,64,70090,2,0,L|427:76,1,129.375004935265,10|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,145,70358,5,2,0:2:0:0:
302,280,70491,2,0,P|315:224|303:169,1,115,0|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
182,36,70759,1,0,0:0:0:0:
109,226,70893,2,0,L|244:219,1,115,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
97,114,71161,1,8,0:0:0:0:
52,321,71295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
223,220,71429,6,0,P|283:201|344:211,1,115,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
433,36,71697,2,0,P|376:41|322:23,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,27,71965,2,0,L|148:154,1,115,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
57,240,72233,1,8,0:0:0:0:
18,28,72366,1,0,0:0:0:0:
149,141,72500,6,0,B|256:78|268:193|368:119,1,230,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,210,72902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
434,58,73036,2,0,P|457:126|431:187,1,115,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
327,343,73304,2,0,P|316:288|339:236,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
303,60,73572,5,2,0:2:0:0:
402,300,73706,1,0,0:0:0:0:
225,168,73840,2,0,P|169:180|104:144,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
105,41,74108,1,2,0:2:0:0:
204,274,74241,1,0,0:0:0:0:
303,60,74375,2,0,P|371:51|428:80,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,220,74643,5,2,0:2:0:0:
201,22,74777,1,0,0:0:0:0:
163,204,74911,1,8,0:0:0:0:
303,60,75045,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,257,75179,1,2,0:2:0:0:
212,112,75313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
159,310,75447,1,8,0:0:0:0:
305,164,75581,1,0,0:0:0:0:
357,363,75715,6,0,P|298:373|247:353,1,115,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
97,218,75983,2,0,P|149:198|205:208,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
367,262,76250,2,0,B|354:87|354:87|321:146,1,230,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
269,289,76652,1,0,0:0:0:0:
469,273,76786,6,0,L|458:140,1,115,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
490,19,77054,1,8,0:0:0:0:
328,135,77188,2,0,P|263:103|135:198,1,230,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
241,312,77590,2,0,P|261:249|242:198,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
28,348,77858,6,0,P|83:320|145:331,1,115,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
353,227,78125,2,0,P|296:231|246:204,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
382,113,78393,5,8,0:1:0:0:
422,315,78527,1,2,0:2:0:0:
267,102,78661,1,8,0:1:0:0:
226,305,78795,1,8,0:1:0:0:
398,218,78929,6,0,P|460:199|511:212,1,115,6|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
310,294,79197,1,8,0:0:0:0:
318,131,79331,2,0,B|287:91|298:50|298:50|240:105|149:62,1,230,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
21,26,79733,2,0,B|53:139|53:139|25:267,1,230,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,345,80134,1,2,0:2:0:0:
136,162,80268,2,0,P|195:153|245:174,1,115,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
290,375,80536,2,0,P|252:328|245:273,1,115,0|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
399,136,80804,2,0,P|377:190|333:224,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
182,237,81072,5,2,0:2:0:0:
404,298,81206,1,2,0:2:0:0:
275,111,81340,1,8,0:0:0:0:
225,340,81474,2,0,B|142:299|71:328|71:328|48:261,1,230,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
118,88,81875,2,0,B|174:148|131:232|131:232|169:200|228:228,1,230,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
55,167,82277,1,2,0:2:0:0:
184,302,82411,2,0,P|254:330|342:218,1,230,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
407,352,82813,1,2,0:2:0:0:
251,237,82947,2,0,P|272:171|320:140,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
225,78,83215,6,0,P|170:95|100:83,1,115,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
343,230,83483,2,0,P|399:223|454:240,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,297,83750,2,0,P|164:240|178:183,1,115,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
351,121,84018,2,0,P|371:178|357:235,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,78,84286,6,0,P|282:21|449:46,1,230,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
351,120,84688,2,0,P|288:211|336:310,1,230,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
498,236,85090,2,0,P|458:211|387:225,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
239,344,85358,6,0,P|259:292|250:233,1,115,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
303,55,85625,2,0,P|294:111|314:163,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,281,85893,2,0,L|44:271,1,115,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
80,75,86161,6,0,B|163:78|163:78|229:49|229:49|330:56,1,230,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
422,164,86563,1,0,0:0:0:0:
258,244,86697,2,0,P|237:187|247:128,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
374,277,86965,2,0,P|345:330|280:365,1,115,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
170,217,87233,2,0,P|200:163|265:129,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
207,315,87500,5,2,0:2:0:0:
102,137,87634,1,2,0:2:0:0:
73,337,87768,1,8,0:0:0:0:
265,223,87902,2,0,B|325:213|369:252|369:252|418:192|397:134,1,230,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
287,324,88304,2,0,P|207:313|177:172,1,230,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
218,89,88706,1,2,0:2:0:0:
65,215,88840,1,8,0:0:0:0:
265,223,88974,2,0,L|396:229,1,115,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
105,105,89241,1,2,0:2:0:0:
114,323,89375,2,0,L|245:329,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
358,351,89643,5,2,0:2:0:0:
265,223,89777,1,2,0:2:0:0:
463,346,89911,1,8,0:0:0:0:
476,177,90045,2,0,B|496:98|461:20|461:20|398:57,1,230,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
191,104,90447,2,0,P|254:144|418:125,1,230,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
267,40,90849,1,2,0:2:0:0:
227,240,90983,2,0,P|292:256|353:252,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
191,104,91250,1,0,0:0:0:0:
129,323,91384,1,2,0:2:0:0:
339,254,91518,2,0,P|363:196|346:137,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
343,26,91786,6,0,L|484:37,1,115,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
487,193,92054,1,8,0:1:0:0:
469,215,92121,1,0,0:0:0:0:
458,241,92188,1,0,0:0:0:0:
454,268,92255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
457,298,92322,1,8,0:1:0:0:
469,323,92389,1,0,0:0:0:0:
486,345,92456,5,0,0:0:0:0:
457,351,92523,1,0,0:0:0:0:
428,354,92590,1,8,0:1:0:0:
400,351,92657,1,0,0:0:0:0:
372,343,92724,1,0,0:0:0:0:
348,329,92791,1,0,0:0:0:0:
330,306,92858,6,0,L|315:248,3,57.5,8|0|0|0,0:1|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
234,299,93125,2,0,L|205:247,3,57.5,8|0|0|0,0:1|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
143,309,93393,2,0,L|102:268,3,57.5,8|0|0|0,0:1|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
63,346,93661,2,0,L|13:317,3,57.5,8|0|0|0,0:1|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
17,231,93929,5,8,0:1:0:0:
36,210,93996,1,0,0:0:0:0:
50,185,94063,1,0,0:0:0:0:
59,158,94130,1,0,0:0:0:0:
63,130,94197,1,8,0:1:0:0:
61,101,94264,1,0,0:0:0:0:
53,74,94331,1,0,0:0:0:0:
39,49,94398,1,0,0:0:0:0:
22,27,94465,5,8,0:1:0:0:
64,29,94532,1,0,0:0:0:0:
107,32,94599,1,0,0:0:0:0:
149,35,94666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
193,37,94733,1,8,0:1:0:0:
235,40,94799,1,0,0:0:0:0:
278,43,94866,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,46,94933,1,0,0:0:0:0:
364,48,95000,6,0,L|410:51,1,43.6999994665527,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
496,139,95268,2,0,P|457:159|432:211,1,87.3999989331055,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
407,50,95670,1,2,3:2:0:0:
485,299,95804,1,8,1:0:0:0:
485,299,96072,6,0,L|322:309,1,143.75,6|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
176,137,96340,2,0,L|338:148,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
105,222,96608,1,2,0:2:0:0:
183,29,96741,1,2,0:2:0:0:
263,221,96875,2,0,P|285:281|257:358,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,137,97143,5,2,0:2:0:0:
176,137,97210,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,137,97277,1,2,0:2:0:0:
381,197,97411,1,8,0:0:0:0:
183,29,97545,1,0,0:0:0:0:
201,288,97679,1,2,0:2:0:0:
317,70,97813,1,2,0:2:0:0:
60,99,97947,2,0,P|30:172|54:246,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
294,239,98215,5,2,0:2:0:0:
122,177,98349,1,2,0:2:0:0:
374,174,98483,2,0,P|399:242|370:311,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
275,106,98750,1,2,0:2:0:0:
275,106,98817,1,0,0:0:0:0:
275,106,98884,1,2,0:2:0:0:
485,131,99018,1,8,0:0:0:0:
294,239,99152,1,0,0:0:0:0:
480,356,99286,6,0,P|493:290|462:216,1,143.75,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
160,222,99554,2,0,P|226:251|312:226,1,143.75,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
144,112,99822,5,8,0:0:0:0:
108,319,99956,1,2,0:2:0:0:
366,112,100090,1,8,0:0:0:0:
402,319,100224,1,2,0:2:0:0:
256,192,100358,6,0,L|101:181,1,143.75,6|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
330,267,100625,2,0,P|362:201|336:129,1,143.75,8|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,47,100893,1,2,0:2:0:0:
256,192,101027,1,2,0:2:0:0:
70,216,101161,2,0,P|38:151|66:73,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
310,57,101429,5,2,0:2:0:0:
128,142,101563,1,2,0:2:0:0:
359,193,101697,2,0,P|375:271|346:343,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
245,157,101965,1,2,0:2:0:0:
245,157,102032,1,0,0:0:0:0:
245,157,102099,1,2,0:2:0:0:
479,198,102233,1,8,0:0:0:0:
310,57,102366,1,0,0:0:0:0:
287,257,102500,6,0,P|216:296|132:267,1,143.75,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
56,73,102768,2,0,P|128:36|211:63,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
22,280,103036,1,2,0:2:0:0:
22,280,103103,1,0,0:0:0:0:
22,280,103170,1,2,0:2:0:0:
135,126,103304,1,8,0:0:0:0:
120,357,103438,1,0,0:0:0:0:
278,119,103572,6,0,L|130:126,1,143.75,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
234,255,103840,2,0,L|382:262,1,143.75,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
135,126,104108,5,8,3:0:0:0:
168,314,104241,1,8,3:0:0:0:
375,126,104375,1,8,3:0:0:0:
342,314,104509,1,8,3:0:0:0:
256,192,104643,5,6,0:2:0:0:
450,229,104777,1,2,0:2:0:0:
384,39,104911,1,8,0:0:0:0:
348,235,105045,2,0,P|290:291|211:288,1,143.75,0|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
58,209,105313,5,2,0:2:0:0:
256,192,105447,1,8,0:0:0:0:
139,27,105581,1,0,0:0:0:0:
159,225,105715,1,2,0:2:0:0:
319,111,105849,2,0,P|256:85|184:116,1,143.75,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
69,256,106116,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,106250,1,2,0:2:0:0:
101,62,106384,1,2,0:2:0:0:
170,248,106518,1,8,0:0:0:0:
299,96,106652,2,0,P|231:89|162:145,1,143.75,0|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
90,305,106920,5,2,0:2:0:0:
256,192,107054,1,8,0:0:0:0:
72,110,107188,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,270,107322,1,2,0:2:0:0:
270,89,107456,2,0,P|202:103|155:164,1,143.75,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
129,346,107724,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,107858,2,0,P|323:173|390:201,1,143.75,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
190,249,108125,2,0,P|168:182|207:118,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
314,262,108393,1,2,0:2:0:0:
129,346,108527,1,2,0:2:0:0:
201,121,108661,2,0,L|345:117,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
126,189,108929,6,0,P|100:122|128:52,1,143.75,6|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
412,54,109197,2,0,P|436:121|408:185,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,287,109465,1,2,0:2:0:0:
344,117,109599,1,2,0:2:0:0:
420,327,109733,2,0,L|407:176,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,104,110000,5,2,0:2:0:0:
483,32,110134,1,2,0:2:0:0:
295,207,110268,1,8,0:0:0:0:
295,207,110335,1,0,0:0:0:0:
295,207,110402,1,0,0:0:0:0:
354,6,110536,1,2,0:2:0:0:
471,224,110670,1,2,0:2:0:0:
164,73,110804,2,0,P|139:145|172:212,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,146,111072,6,0,P|294:117|220:150,1,143.75,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
48,355,111340,2,0,L|58:200,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
295,207,111608,1,2,0:2:0:0:
129,307,111741,1,2,0:2:0:0:
127,93,111875,2,0,L|294:87,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,277,112143,5,8,0:2:0:0:
127,93,112277,1,2,0:2:0:0:
256,291,112411,1,8,0:0:0:0:
382,93,112545,1,2,0:2:0:0:
154,219,112679,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,16,112813,1,8,0:0:0:0:
355,219,112947,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,2,113081,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,277,113215,5,6,0:2:0:0:
256,277,113349,1,2,0:2:0:0:
90,72,113750,5,2,0:2:0:0:
90,72,113884,1,2,0:2:0:0:
420,72,114286,5,2,0:2:0:0:
420,72,114420,1,2,0:2:0:0:
256,334,114822,5,2,0:2:0:0:
256,334,114956,1,2,0:2:0:0:
256,16,115358,5,2,0:2:0:0:
256,16,115491,1,2,0:2:0:0:
112,302,115893,5,2,0:2:0:0:
112,302,116027,1,2,0:2:0:0:
398,302,116429,5,2,0:2:0:0:
398,302,116496,1,2,0:2:0:0:
398,302,116563,1,2,0:2:0:0:
256,64,116831,1,2,0:2:0:0:
112,302,117099,1,2,0:2:0:0:
140,81,118170,5,2,3:2:0:0:
140,81,118237,1,2,3:2:0:0:
140,81,118304,1,8,3:0:0:0:
140,81,118572,6,0,L|257:76,1,115,12|2,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,177,118840,1,0,0:0:0:0:
67,168,118974,2,0,B|155:161|155:161|208:182|208:182|303:176,1,230,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
149,353,119375,2,0,P|126:304|143:242,1,115,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
26,92,119643,6,0,L|270:74,1,230,8|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
412,38,120045,2,0,B|373:132|373:132|445:175|423:262,1,230,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
226,218,120447,2,0,P|278:234|347:215,1,115,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
210,87,120715,5,8,0:0:0:0:
155,327,120849,2,0,L|280:332,1,115,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
53,252,121116,2,0,P|29:143|119:66,1,230,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
240,181,121518,2,0,P|187:192|113:160,1,115,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
245,60,121786,5,8,0:0:0:0:
322,277,121920,2,0,L|325:140,1,115,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
456,44,122188,2,0,B|364:73|294:25|294:25|231:69,1,230,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
133,137,122590,1,0,0:0:0:0:
299,126,122724,1,0,0:0:0:0:
63,77,122858,6,0,P|39:132|62:201,1,115,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
28,343,123125,1,0,0:0:0:0:
157,233,123259,2,0,B|203:208|247:236|247:236|272:216|272:216|318:252|384:229,1,230,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
368,50,123661,2,0,P|333:99|338:156,1,115,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,314,123929,5,8,0:0:0:0:
232,130,124063,2,0,P|159:122|105:155,1,115,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
29,351,124331,2,0,B|88:318|142:351|142:351|179:301|269:315,1,230,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
369,347,124733,1,0,0:0:0:0:
228,197,124866,1,0,0:0:0:0:
405,224,125000,5,8,0:0:0:0:
142,351,125134,2,0,P|119:292|131:226,1,115,0|4,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
114,84,125358,5,4,3:0:0:0:
142,88,125447,1,4,3:0:0:0:
169,93,125536,1,4,3:0:0:0:
169,93,126072,6,0,L|259:108,1,76.6666666666667,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
229,64,126250,6,0,L|297:119,1,76.6666666666667,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,68,126429,6,0,L|330:153,1,84.3333359069825,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
353,104,126608,6,0,L|336:213,1,99.6666621042889,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
381,165,126786,6,0,L|312:253,1,99.6666621042889,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
370,232,126965,6,0,L|257:278,1,107.33333005778,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
114,238,127143,5,6,0:2:0:0:
229,120,127277,1,0,0:0:0:0:
271,273,127411,1,8,0:0:0:0:
155,162,127545,1,0,0:0:0:0:
310,120,127679,1,2,0:2:0:0:
199,234,127813,1,0,0:0:0:0:
155,79,127947,1,8,0:0:0:0:
268,192,128081,1,0,0:0:0:0:
114,238,128215,5,2,0:2:0:0:
239,106,128349,1,0,0:0:0:0:
295,281,128483,1,8,0:0:0:0:
159,155,128616,1,0,0:0:0:0:
333,100,128750,1,2,0:2:0:0:
211,236,128884,1,0,0:0:0:0:
159,60,129018,1,8,0:0:0:0:
292,186,129152,1,0,0:0:0:0:
114,238,129286,5,2,0:2:0:0:
258,88,129420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
315,286,129554,1,8,0:0:0:0:
165,143,129688,1,0,0:0:0:0:
365,89,129822,1,2,0:2:0:0:
220,237,129956,1,0,0:0:0:0:
167,37,130090,1,8,0:0:0:0:
310,182,130224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
114,238,130358,6,0,P|69:190|61:133,1,115,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
222,49,130625,2,0,P|202:111|156:146,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
28,268,130893,2,0,P|124:239|208:331,1,230,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
105,341,131295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
295,265,131429,5,2,0:2:0:0:
135,135,131563,1,0,0:0:0:0:
206,320,131697,1,8,0:0:0:0:
341,164,131831,1,0,0:0:0:0:
147,237,131965,1,2,0:2:0:0:
303,369,132099,1,0,0:0:0:0:
234,174,132233,1,8,0:0:0:0:
101,331,132366,1,0,0:0:0:0:
295,265,132500,6,0,L|430:253,1,115,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
467,353,132768,1,8,0:0:0:0:
220,325,132902,2,0,P|199:268|217:210,1,115,0|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
297,121,133170,2,0,B|209:104|209:104|158:120|158:120|51:103,1,230,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
371,66,133572,6,0,P|391:125|373:184,1,115,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
211,218,133840,1,8,0:0:0:0:
453,225,133974,2,0,P|476:126|432:6,1,230,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
259,65,134375,2,0,P|328:76|379:62,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
166,24,134643,5,8,0:0:0:0:
232,218,134777,1,2,0:2:0:0:
232,217,134844,1,0,0:3:0:0:
232,218,134911,1,8,0:0:0:0:
370,65,135045,1,2,0:2:0:0:
174,130,135179,1,8,0:0:0:0:
327,264,135313,1,2,0:2:0:0:
259,65,135447,1,8,0:0:0:0:
120,224,135581,1,2,0:2:0:0:
338,178,135715,5,8,3:0:0:0:
166,24,135849,1,0,3:0:0:0:
166,24,136116,1,8,3:1:0:0:
370,95,137858,5,8,3:1:0:0:
142,76,137991,1,0,3:0:0:0:
142,76,138259,1,8,3:0:0:0:
142,76,138527,5,2,3:2:0:0:
142,76,138661,2,0,P|166:136|117:229,1,172.500006580353,8|0,3:1|2:0,0:0:0:0:
69,142,139063,1,2,3:2:0:0:
69,142,139197,2,0,P|126:128|215:197,1,172.500006580353,8|2,2:0|2:2,0:0:0:0:
120,226,139599,1,2,0:2:0:0:
248,96,139733,1,8,3:0:0:0:
258,95,139799,1,0,3:0:0:0:
269,95,139866,1,0,3:0:0:0:
280,95,139933,1,0,3:0:0:0:
291,94,140000,6,0,L|417:90,1,115,6|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
383,287,140268,2,0,P|362:232|375:165,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
166,48,140536,2,0,P|189:102|175:169,1,115,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
138,301,140804,2,0,P|194:280|252:296,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
34,348,141072,6,0,B|55:184|55:184|10:137,1,230,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
138,301,141474,2,0,B|168:51,1,230,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,144,141875,2,0,P|295:167|220:154,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
407,81,142143,6,0,P|432:130|414:206,1,115,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,228,142411,2,0,P|158:180|177:103,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
267,270,142679,2,0,P|218:316|143:314,1,115,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
165,122,142947,2,0,L|304:128,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
81,33,143215,5,8,0:0:0:0:
86,214,143349,2,0,P|98:275|78:336,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
81,33,143616,5,8,0:0:0:0:
132,206,143750,2,0,P|158:261|155:325,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
81,33,144018,5,8,0:0:0:0:
175,186,144152,1,0,0:0:0:0:
12,118,144286,5,6,0:2:0:0:
12,118,144420,2,0,L|203:105,1,184,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
329,45,144822,2,0,P|314:108|415:182,1,184,8|0,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
489,328,145224,2,0,L|384:320,1,92,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
237,340,145491,2,0,P|254:296|245:249,1,92,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,119,145759,1,2,0:2:0:0:
264,119,145893,2,0,L|65:110,1,184,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
80,110,146429,6,0,P|64:163|74:211,1,103.499996841431,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
283,217,146697,2,0,P|244:177|200:163,1,103.499996841431,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
81,333,146965,1,8,0:0:0:0:
200,163,147099,2,0,L|321:158,1,103.499996841431,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,261,147366,1,2,0:2:0:0:
226,70,147500,5,8,0:0:0:0:
208,274,147634,2,0,B|168:319|168:319|182:252|137:196|68:201,1,218.499994165421,0|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
236,145,148036,1,8,0:0:0:0:
78,294,148170,1,2,0:2:0:0:
107,101,148304,1,8,0:1:0:0:
208,274,148438,1,0,0:1:0:0:
208,274,148505,1,0,0:1:0:0:
208,274,148572,6,0,L|202:215,3,54.6249985413552,8|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
291,286,148840,2,0,L|285:345,3,54.6249985413552,0|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
374,277,149108,2,0,L|368:217,3,54.6249985413552,8|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
457,288,149375,2,0,L|451:347,3,54.6249985413552,0|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
488,210,149643,5,8,0:0:0:0:
470,189,149710,1,0,0:0:0:0:
457,165,149777,1,0,0:0:0:0:
450,139,149844,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,113,149911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
453,85,149978,1,0,0:0:0:0:
463,61,150045,1,0,0:0:0:0:
477,38,150112,1,0,0:0:0:0:
497,20,150179,5,8,0:0:0:0:
476,37,150246,1,0,0:0:0:0:
452,50,150313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
426,58,150380,1,0,0:0:0:0:
399,62,150447,1,0,0:0:0:0:
372,60,150514,1,0,0:0:0:0:
346,54,150581,1,0,0:0:0:0:
321,42,150648,1,0,0:0:0:0:
298,28,150715,6,0,L|233:22,3,54.6249985413552,8|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
174,105,150983,2,0,L|238:99,3,54.6249985413552,8|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
298,185,151250,2,0,L|233:179,3,54.6249985413552,8|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
174,262,151518,2,0,L|238:256,3,54.6249985413552,8|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
298,341,151786,5,8,0:0:0:0:
282,318,151853,1,0,0:0:0:0:
271,294,151920,1,0,0:0:0:0:
265,266,151987,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,240,152054,1,8,0:0:0:0:
268,213,152121,1,0,0:0:0:0:
276,187,152188,1,0,0:0:0:0:
289,163,152255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
307,142,152322,5,8,0:0:0:0:
287,121,152389,1,0,0:0:0:0:
265,104,152456,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,92,152523,1,0,0:0:0:0:
214,85,152590,1,8,0:0:0:0:
188,81,152657,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,82,152724,1,0,0:0:0:0:
134,88,152791,1,0,0:0:0:0:
109,97,152858,6,0,L|114:162,1,54.6249985413552,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
109,285,152991,2,0,L|114:220,1,54.6249985413552,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,81,153125,6,0,L|198:145,1,54.6249985413552,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,301,153259,2,0,L|198:236,1,54.6249985413552,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
266,66,153393,6,0,L|282:129,1,54.6249985413552,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
266,316,153527,2,0,L|282:252,1,54.6249985413552,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
345,50,153661,6,0,L|366:111,1,54.6249985413552,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
345,332,153795,2,0,L|366:270,1,54.6249985413552,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
462,192,153929,5,10,0:0:0:0:
140,93,154599,5,0,3:0:0:0:
140,93,154733,1,8,1:0:0:0:
140,93,155000,6,0,L|293:84,1,143.75,6|2,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
418,237,155268,2,0,L|265:228,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,132,155536,1,2,0:2:0:0:
447,339,155670,1,2,0:2:0:0:
274,228,155804,2,0,P|304:163|282:87,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
81,152,156072,6,0,P|147:175|215:155,1,143.75,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
32,48,156340,1,8,0:0:0:0:
32,48,156407,1,0,0:0:0:0:
32,48,156474,1,0,0:0:0:0:
15,246,156608,2,0,L|161:260,1,143.75,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
309,106,156875,2,0,L|161:122,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,33,157143,6,0,P|414:104|395:168,1,143.75,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
364,268,157411,1,8,0:0:0:0:
309,106,157545,2,0,P|228:85|164:117,1,143.75,0|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
86,161,157813,1,2,0:2:0:0:
242,187,157947,2,0,P|271:251|239:327,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
59,255,158215,6,0,P|128:234|197:256,1,143.75,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
384,319,158483,2,0,P|316:339|249:318,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
170,136,158750,5,8,0:0:0:0:
127,318,158884,1,2,0:2:0:0:
334,136,159018,1,8,0:0:0:0:
383,318,159152,1,2,0:2:0:0:
256,192,159286,6,0,P|193:237|109:211,1,143.75,6|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
91,85,159554,2,0,P|153:40|237:66,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
353,196,159822,1,2,0:2:0:0:
353,196,159889,1,0,0:0:0:0:
353,196,159956,1,2,0:2:0:0:
177,145,160090,1,8,0:0:0:0:
339,70,160224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
301,275,160358,6,0,L|157:284,1,143.75,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
34,137,160625,2,0,L|177:145,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
98,39,160893,1,2,0:2:0:0:
83,243,161027,1,2,0:2:0:0:
263,155,161161,2,0,P|336:134|399:150,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
203,261,161429,5,2,0:2:0:0:
203,261,161496,1,0,0:0:0:0:
203,261,161563,1,2,0:2:0:0:
222,40,161697,1,8,0:0:0:0:
83,243,161831,1,0,0:0:0:0:
263,155,161965,2,0,L|420:168,1,143.75,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
306,339,162233,2,0,L|147:352,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,140,162500,5,2,0:2:0:0:
323,238,162634,1,2,0:2:0:0:
83,243,162768,2,0,P|59:165|84:91,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,68,163036,5,8,3:0:0:0:
207,262,163170,1,8,3:0:0:0:
153,121,163304,1,8,3:0:0:0:
349,209,163438,1,8,3:0:0:0:
175,334,163572,5,6,0:2:0:0:
256,136,163706,1,2,0:2:0:0:
386,304,163840,1,8,0:0:0:0:
189,224,163974,2,0,P|118:219|72:156,1,143.75,0|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
280,100,164241,5,2,0:2:0:0:
233,309,164375,1,8,0:0:0:0:
74,165,164509,1,0,0:0:0:0:
283,211,164643,1,2,0:2:0:0:
141,371,164777,2,0,P|126:295|153:229,1,143.75,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,40,165045,5,0,0:0:0:0:
364,215,165179,1,2,0:2:0:0:
147,235,165313,1,2,0:2:0:0:
323,113,165447,1,8,0:0:0:0:
342,325,165581,2,0,P|422:314|466:260,1,143.75,0|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
410,63,165849,5,2,0:2:0:0:
256,211,165983,1,8,0:0:0:0:
461,270,166116,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,115,166250,1,2,0:2:0:0:
253,320,166384,2,0,P|183:295|149:223,1,143.75,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
230,36,166652,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,211,166786,2,0,L|410:203,1,143.75,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
169,135,167054,2,0,P|139:205|160:273,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,125,167322,1,2,0:2:0:0:
102,52,167456,1,2,0:2:0:0:
156,267,167590,2,0,P|225:302|297:298,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
102,177,167858,6,0,P|58:247|70:330,1,143.75,6|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
243,210,168125,2,0,P|287:139|275:57,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,267,168393,1,2,0:2:0:0:
349,200,168527,1,2,0:2:0:0:
186,74,168661,2,0,L|37:65,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
18,194,168929,5,2,0:2:0:0:
18,194,168996,1,0,0:0:0:0:
18,194,169063,1,2,0:2:0:0:
201,171,169197,1,8,0:0:0:0:
42,65,169331,1,0,0:0:0:0:
90,272,169465,2,0,P|123:206|106:134,1,143.75,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
323,50,169733,2,0,P|290:117|307:189,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
414,247,170000,5,2,0:2:0:0:
198,93,170134,1,2,0:2:0:0:
443,36,170268,2,0,B|463:105|463:105|449:181,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
234,189,170536,2,0,B|284:136|284:136|357:111,1,143.75,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
471,293,170804,2,0,B|400:274|400:274|342:225,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
351,113,171072,6,0,L|356:60,5,38.3333333333333,0|0|0|0|0|0,3:0|3:0|3:0|3:0|3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
256,119,171340,6,0,L|262:183,1,57.5,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
342,286,171474,2,0,L|348:221,1,57.5,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
429,172,171608,1,0,3:0:0:0:
429,172,171674,1,0,3:0:0:0:
429,172,171741,1,0,3:0:0:0:
208,254,171875,6,0,L|279:251,1,57.5,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
476,322,172009,2,0,L|406:319,1,57.5,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
257,360,172143,6,0,P|277:302|259:242,1,115,6|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
150,57,172411,2,0,P|139:112|163:169,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
263,145,172679,1,2,0:2:0:0:
59,135,172813,1,2,0:2:0:0:
338,90,172947,2,0,P|359:147|341:202,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,296,173215,6,0,P|200:249|256:238,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
427,343,173483,2,0,P|367:331|329:289,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
263,145,173750,1,2,0:2:0:0:
247,330,173884,1,2,0:2:0:0:
415,251,174018,1,8,0:0:0:0:
415,251,174085,1,0,0:0:0:0:
415,251,174152,1,0,0:0:0:0:
206,234,174286,6,0,B|169:199|125:206|125:206|162:166|169:103|125:58,1,230,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
59,124,174688,1,0,0:0:0:0:
233,91,174822,2,0,P|301:88|350:60,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
309,207,175090,2,0,P|302:268|315:319,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
390,150,175358,5,2,0:2:0:0:
226,249,175491,1,2,0:2:0:0:
448,342,175625,2,0,P|464:284|452:225,1,115,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
271,109,175893,5,8,0:0:0:0:
379,274,176027,1,2,0:2:0:0:
186,88,176161,1,8,0:0:0:0:
199,335,176295,1,2,0:2:0:0:
339,182,176429,6,0,L|463:176,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
250,35,176697,2,0,P|234:88|240:158,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,236,176965,1,2,0:2:0:0:
321,99,177099,1,2,0:2:0:0:
136,101,177233,2,0,P|77:108|20:94,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
85,209,177500,6,0,L|75:325,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
268,193,177768,2,0,L|258:77,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
182,257,178036,1,2,0:2:0:0:
372,227,178170,1,2,0:2:0:0:
258,79,178304,2,0,P|200:86|132:76,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
21,34,178572,6,0,B|45:85|29:124|29:124|54:144|54:144|17:192|40:262,1,230,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
155,346,178974,2,0,B|208:324|208:324|227:344|227:344|286:308|369:336,1,230,0|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
235,134,179375,2,0,P|246:189|244:253,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
349,212,179643,6,0,P|416:204|475:225,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
240,362,179911,2,0,L|245:244,1,115,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
256,80,180179,5,10,0:0:0:0:
144,270,180313,1,10,0:2:0:0:
366,270,180447,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,80,180581,1,10,0:2:0:0:
256,350,180715,6,0,L|256:207,1,115,6|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
343,106,180983,1,8,0:0:0:0:
213,344,181116,6,0,L|250:206,1,115,0|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
362,132,181384,1,2,0:2:0:0:
176,328,181518,6,0,L|247:204,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,161,181786,1,2,0:2:0:0:
142,303,181920,6,0,L|243:202,1,115,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,193,182188,1,0,0:0:0:0:
117,270,182322,6,0,L|241:199,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
371,224,182590,1,8,0:0:0:0:
151,131,182724,1,0,0:0:0:0:
316,43,182858,6,0,P|330:99|318:156,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
206,251,183125,1,8,0:0:0:0:
353,64,183259,6,0,P|352:122|324:173,1,115,0|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
192,237,183527,1,2,0:2:0:0:
382,92,183661,6,0,P|366:149|326:192,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
183,219,183929,1,2,0:2:0:0:
403,130,184063,6,0,P|372:179|324:211,1,115,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
178,199,184331,1,0,0:0:0:0:
414,170,184465,6,0,P|371:210|316:228,1,115,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
178,179,184733,2,0,P|219:138|274:121,1,115,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,247,185000,6,0,P|69:190|84:130,1,115,6|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
202,103,185268,1,8,0:0:0:0:
193,282,185402,2,0,P|155:333|95:350,1,115,0|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
14,260,185670,1,2,0:2:0:0:
170,186,185804,2,0,P|233:192|279:235,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
241,351,186072,5,2,0:2:0:0:
397,267,186206,2,0,P|425:180|356:61,1,230,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
145,121,186608,2,0,P|202:135|266:109,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
397,267,186875,2,0,P|343:249|288:264,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
481,354,187143,5,8,3:0:0:0:
448,157,187277,1,0,3:0:0:0:
448,157,187411,1,0,3:0:0:0:
438,352,187545,5,8,3:0:0:0:
452,145,187679,1,0,3:0:0:0:
452,145,187813,1,0,3:0:0:0:
395,350,187947,5,8,3:0:0:0:
456,133,188081,1,0,3:0:0:0:
456,133,188215,1,0,3:0:0:0:
352,348,188349,5,8,3:0:0:0:
460,121,188483,1,0,3:0:0:0:
460,121,188617,1,0,3:0:0:0:
309,346,188750,5,8,3:0:0:0:
464,109,188884,1,0,3:0:0:0:
267,342,189018,2,0,L|256:224,1,115,8|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
256,64,189286,5,4,3:2:0:0:
173,17,197456,6,0,L|180:83,1,57.5,0|0,2:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
337,117,197590,2,0,L|330:183,1,57.5,0|0,2:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
173,218,197724,2,0,L|180:285,1,57.5,2|2,2:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
337,317,197858,6,0,P|276:309|215:342,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
90,192,198125,2,0,P|90:258|74:306,1,115,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
32,85,198393,2,0,L|163:76,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,50,198661,1,0,0:0:0:0:
309,192,198795,2,0,B|254:164|254:164|88:192,1,230,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
229,359,199197,2,0,P|250:302|237:245,1,115,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
99,105,199465,2,0,L|230:84,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
319,153,199733,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,250,199866,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,250,199933,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,250,200000,6,0,P|180:229|125:235,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
397,331,200268,2,0,L|405:201,1,115,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,68,200536,2,0,B|316:70|316:70|277:102|277:102|176:108,1,230,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
36,261,200938,2,0,B|69:210|69:210|253:201,1,230,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
342,263,201340,2,0,P|361:196|349:143,1,115,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
253,80,201608,1,8,0:0:0:0:
239,202,201741,1,0,0:0:0:0:
239,202,201808,1,0,0:0:0:0:
239,202,201875,2,0,L|232:328,1,115,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
71,356,202143,6,0,L|64:230,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,316,202411,1,8,0:0:0:0:
260,320,202478,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,319,202545,1,8,0:0:0:0:
315,312,202612,1,0,0:0:0:0:
342,300,202679,1,8,0:0:0:0:
364,281,202746,1,0,0:0:0:0:
380,258,202813,5,8,0:0:0:0:
375,229,202880,1,0,0:0:0:0:
373,200,202947,1,8,0:0:0:0:
370,172,203014,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,143,203081,1,8,0:0:0:0:
366,115,203148,1,0,0:0:0:0:
364,86,203215,6,0,L|295:92,1,57.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
146,86,203349,2,0,L|215:92,1,57.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
378,166,203483,6,0,L|310:177,1,57.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
132,166,203616,2,0,L|200:177,1,57.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
393,246,203750,6,0,L|326:262,1,57.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
117,246,203884,2,0,L|183:262,1,57.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,325,204018,6,0,L|343:348,1,57.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
102,325,204152,2,0,L|166:348,1,57.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,287,204286,6,0,L|256:146,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,24,204554,5,8,0:0:0:0:
187,59,204620,1,0,0:0:0:0:
132,75,204687,1,0,0:0:0:0:
75,69,204754,1,0,0:0:0:0:
25,41,204821,1,8,0:0:0:0:
114,237,204956,5,0,0:0:0:0:
171,243,205022,1,0,0:0:0:0:
228,250,205089,1,8,0:0:0:0:
285,256,205156,1,0,0:0:0:0:
342,263,205223,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,105,205358,5,8,0:0:0:0:
376,118,205424,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,156,205491,1,0,0:0:0:0:
323,212,205558,1,0,0:0:0:0:
343,264,205625,6,0,P|376:294|460:301,1,126.5,0|0,2:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,330,206429,6,0,L|124:323,1,143.75,6|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
203,140,206697,2,0,L|351:133,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
341,244,206965,1,2,0:2:0:0:
341,244,207032,1,0,0:0:0:0:
341,244,207099,1,2,0:2:0:0:
270,48,207233,1,8,0:0:0:0:
423,194,207366,1,0,0:0:0:0:
203,140,207500,6,0,P|172:202|196:286,1,143.75,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
421,326,207768,1,8,0:0:0:0:
265,217,207902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
428,137,208036,1,2,0:2:0:0:
428,137,208103,1,0,0:0:0:0:
428,137,208170,1,2,0:2:0:0:
327,296,208304,1,8,0:0:0:0:
282,90,208438,1,0,0:0:0:0:
437,311,208572,6,0,B|327:296|327:296|270:319|270:319|156:295,1,287.5,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
90,152,208974,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,96,209108,2,0,P|282:171|258:234,1,143.75,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
29,360,209375,2,0,L|46:211,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
59,75,209643,5,2,0:2:0:0:
121,301,209777,1,2,0:2:0:0:
121,301,209844,1,0,0:0:0:0:
121,301,209911,2,0,P|191:310|272:263,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,40,210179,5,8,0:0:0:0:
176,228,210313,1,2,0:2:0:0:
376,40,210447,1,8,0:0:0:0:
336,228,210581,1,2,0:2:0:0:
210,99,210715,6,0,P|287:89|355:132,1,143.75,6|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
300,323,210983,1,8,0:0:0:0:
300,323,211049,1,0,0:0:0:0:
300,323,211116,1,0,0:0:0:0:
265,178,211250,1,2,0:2:0:0:
432,281,211384,1,2,0:2:0:0:
187,270,211518,2,0,P|150:200|160:127,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
191,30,211786,5,2,0:2:0:0:
44,165,211920,1,2,0:2:0:0:
265,178,212054,2,0,P|333:156|409:180,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
187,270,212322,1,2,0:2:0:0:
187,270,212389,1,0,0:0:0:0:
187,270,212456,1,2,0:2:0:0:
230,63,212590,1,8,0:0:0:0:
333,248,212724,1,0,0:0:0:0:
132,146,212858,6,0,P|86:209|81:274,1,143.75,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
331,150,213125,2,0,P|295:89|229:62,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
31,135,213393,1,2,0:2:0:0:
31,135,213460,1,0,0:0:0:0:
31,135,213527,1,2,0:2:0:0:
213,186,213661,1,8,0:0:0:0:
114,37,213795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
101,314,213929,6,0,L|113:164,1,143.75,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
411,314,214197,2,0,L|399:164,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
187,72,214465,5,8,3:0:0:0:
323,271,214599,1,8,3:0:0:0:
324,72,214733,1,8,3:0:0:0:
188,271,214866,1,8,3:0:0:0:
256,128,215000,5,6,0:2:0:0:
102,48,215134,1,2,0:2:0:0:
112,220,215268,1,8,0:0:0:0:
187,72,215402,2,0,P|249:35|327:70,1,143.75,0|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
417,195,215670,5,2,0:2:0:0:
256,128,215804,1,8,0:0:0:0:
277,299,215938,1,0,0:0:0:0:
346,141,216072,1,2,0:2:0:0:
174,162,216206,2,0,P|176:85|236:40,1,143.75,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
394,236,216474,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,128,216608,1,2,0:2:0:0:
231,299,216741,1,2,0:2:0:0:
339,165,216875,1,8,0:0:0:0:
167,140,217009,2,0,P|188:66|258:38,1,143.75,0|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
362,269,217277,5,2,0:2:0:0:
256,128,217411,1,8,0:0:0:0:
188,287,217545,1,0,0:0:0:0:
327,186,217679,1,2,0:2:0:0:
167,117,217813,2,0,P|207:51|281:42,1,143.75,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
327,186,218081,5,0,0:0:0:0:
90,183,218215,2,0,P|65:115|96:47,1,143.75,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
183,218,218483,2,0,P|136:273|62:280,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
167,117,218750,2,0,P|238:129|281:190,1,143.75,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
195,350,219018,2,0,P|165:271|188:210,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
393,187,219286,5,6,0:2:0:0:
251,279,219420,1,2,0:2:0:0:
458,356,219554,2,0,P|486:276|461:202,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,121,219822,1,2,0:2:0:0:
389,279,219956,1,2,0:2:0:0:
201,185,220090,2,0,L|54:173,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
37,50,220358,5,2,0:2:0:0:
37,50,220424,1,0,0:0:0:0:
37,50,220491,1,2,0:2:0:0:
192,77,220625,1,8,0:0:0:0:
57,173,220759,1,0,0:0:0:0:
247,264,220893,2,0,P|273:201|251:116,1,143.75,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
447,63,221161,2,0,L|439:246,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
420,320,221429,5,2,0:2:0:0:
342,148,221563,1,2,0:2:0:0:
293,342,221697,2,0,P|217:324|153:342,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
229,108,221965,2,0,P|251:169|232:254,1,143.75,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
44,348,222233,2,0,P|29:278|52:211,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
167,72,222500,6,0,B|218:72|218:72|243:46|243:46|269:97|269:97|294:72|294:72|345:72,3,230,2|2|2|2,3:2|3:2|3:2|3:2,0:0:0:0:
478,37,223572,6,0,B|451:119|451:119|481:200,1,160.99999508667,6|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
379,281,223840,1,8,0:0:0:0:
379,281,223907,1,0,0:0:0:0:
379,281,223974,1,0,0:0:0:0:
353,127,224108,1,2,0:2:0:0:
479,293,224241,1,2,0:2:0:0:
291,212,224375,2,0,P|206:181|138:203,1,160.99999508667,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
41,26,224643,6,0,L|28:194,1,160.99999508667,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
154,361,224911,2,0,L|141:193,1,160.99999508667,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,95,225179,1,2,0:2:0:0:
56,272,225313,1,2,0:2:0:0:
230,254,225447,2,0,B|271:235|328:261|328:261|384:217,1,160.99999508667,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
319,19,225715,6,0,P|289:79|316:175,1,160.99999508667,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
424,319,225983,1,8,0:0:0:0:
469,222,226116,2,0,P|426:210|321:283,1,160.99999508667,0|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
143,323,226384,1,2,0:2:0:0:
240,351,226518,2,0,P|241:294|150:214,1,160.99999508667,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
37,118,226786,6,0,P|89:131|181:79,1,160.99999508667,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
48,232,227054,1,8,0:0:0:0:
89,28,227188,1,0,0:0:0:0:
89,28,227255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
89,28,227322,5,8,0:0:0:0:
266,114,227456,1,2,0:2:0:0:
93,120,227590,1,8,0:0:0:0:
298,20,227724,1,2,0:2:0:0:
407,254,227858,6,0,B|353:247|353:247|312:220|312:220|255:215,1,160.99999508667,6|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
273,308,228125,1,8,0:0:0:0:
273,308,228192,1,0,0:0:0:0:
273,308,228259,1,0,0:0:0:0:
386,165,228393,1,2,0:2:0:0:
418,352,228527,1,2,0:2:0:0:
163,266,228661,2,0,P|149:221|194:122,1,160.99999508667,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
369,73,228929,5,2,0:2:0:0:
243,210,229063,1,2,0:2:0:0:
176,28,229197,1,8,0:0:0:0:
50,165,229331,1,0,0:0:0:0:
243,210,229465,2,0,B|270:173|261:132|261:132|286:101|282:51,1,160.99999508667,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
161,277,229733,2,0,P|205:308|325:272,1,160.99999508667,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
174,154,230000,5,2,0:2:0:0:
48,334,230134,1,2,0:2:0:0:
48,334,230201,1,0,0:0:0:0:
48,334,230268,1,8,0:0:0:0:
32,128,230402,1,0,0:0:0:0:
219,296,230536,1,2,0:2:0:0:
125,88,230670,1,2,0:2:0:0:
19,239,230804,2,0,L|187:226,1,160.99999508667,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
358,356,231072,6,0,B|333:315|333:315|372:273|359:183,1,160.99999508667,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
352,186,231273,1,0,0:0:0:0:
350,161,231340,2,0,B|425:104|434:194|512:131,1,160.99999508667,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
466,322,231608,5,8,3:0:0:0:
293,260,231741,1,8,3:0:0:0:
466,57,231875,1,8,3:0:0:0:
293,118,232009,1,8,3:0:0:0:
400,192,232143,5,6,0:2:0:0:
226,66,232277,1,2,0:2:0:0:
375,42,232411,1,8,0:0:0:0:
250,216,232545,1,0,0:0:0:0:
250,216,232612,1,0,0:0:0:0:
250,216,232679,2,0,L|88:203,1,160.99999508667,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
264,84,232947,5,8,0:2:0:0:
157,300,233081,1,0,0:2:0:0:
102,138,233215,1,2,0:2:0:0:
318,245,233349,1,2,0:2:0:0:
318,245,233416,1,0,0:0:0:0:
318,245,233483,2,0,L|480:232,1,160.99999508667,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,74,233750,5,2,0:2:0:0:
320,343,233884,1,2,0:2:0:0:
478,232,234018,1,8,0:0:0:0:
209,184,234152,1,0,0:0:0:0:
209,184,234219,1,0,0:0:0:0:
209,184,234286,2,0,L|47:171,1,160.99999508667,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
184,3,234554,5,8,0:0:0:0:
217,307,234688,1,0,0:0:0:0:
48,171,234822,1,2,0:2:0:0:
352,138,234956,1,2,0:2:0:0:
352,138,235023,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,138,235090,2,0,L|514:125,1,160.99999508667,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
217,307,235358,5,2,0:2:0:0:
261,69,235491,1,2,0:2:0:0:
443,227,235625,1,8,0:0:0:0:
205,182,235759,2,0,P|121:161|44:224,1,160.99999508667,0|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
30,343,236027,1,2,0:2:0:0:
286,260,236161,2,0,P|316:188|276:97,1,160.99999508667,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
93,25,236429,5,6,0:2:0:0:
205,182,236563,1,2,0:2:0:0:
205,182,236630,1,0,0:0:0:0:
205,182,236697,1,8,0:0:0:0:
33,207,236831,1,0,0:0:0:0:
182,75,236965,2,0,B|241:60|241:60|287:73|287:73|364:56,1,160.99999508667,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
456,145,237233,2,0,B|353:168|353:168|331:230,1,160.99999508667,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
181,342,237500,6,0,P|194:257|131:190,1,160.99999508667,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
26,31,237768,2,0,L|209:40,1,160.99999508667,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
99,288,238036,1,2,0:2:0:0:
317,160,238170,1,2,0:2:0:0:
228,260,238304,2,0,P|180:186|193:113,1,160.99999508667,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,66,238572,5,8,0:0:0:0:
339,295,238706,1,2,0:2:0:0:
190,117,238840,1,8,0:0:0:0:
190,117,238907,1,0,0:0:0:0:
190,117,238974,1,2,0:2:0:0:
477,168,239108,2,0,L|314:159,1,160.99999508667,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
67,268,239375,2,0,L|230:259,1,160.99999508667,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
256,64,239643,5,0,2:0:0:0:
256,64,240715,6,0,L|407:74,1,115,6|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
256,320,240983,2,0,L|407:310,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
118,247,241250,2,0,P|102:183|124:121,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
320,192,241518,1,8,0:0:0:0:
192,192,241652,1,0,0:0:0:0:
394,247,241786,6,0,P|410:183|388:121,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
256,16,242054,2,0,L|256:144,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
118,247,242322,2,0,P|102:183|124:121,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
256,131,242590,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,352,242724,1,0,0:0:0:0:
453,269,242858,6,0,P|401:294|328:278,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
59,269,243125,2,0,P|111:294|184:278,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
386,95,243393,2,0,P|402:159|386:207,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
126,95,243661,2,0,P|110:159|126:207,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,368,243929,6,0,L|256:240,1,115,10|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
256,16,244197,2,0,L|256:144,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
163,278,244465,5,10,0:2:0:0:
349,106,244599,1,2,0:2:0:0:
349,278,244733,1,8,0:0:0:0:
163,106,244866,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,352,245000,6,0,L|256:224,1,115,6|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
422,100,245268,2,0,P|369:78|311:95,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
90,100,245536,2,0,P|143:78|201:95,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
256,237,245804,1,8,0:2:0:0:
256,16,245938,1,0,0:0:0:0:
138,279,246072,6,0,L|152:136,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
374,279,246340,2,0,L|360:136,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,16,246608,2,0,L|256:160,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
138,279,246875,1,8,0:0:0:0:
374,279,247009,1,0,0:0:0:0:
93,162,247143,6,0,P|156:157|199:198,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
419,162,247411,2,0,P|356:157|313:198,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,368,247679,2,0,P|240:304|256:256,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
256,16,247947,2,0,P|272:80|256:128,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
140,230,248215,5,2,0:2:0:0:
371,230,248349,1,2,0:2:0:0:
256,60,248483,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,321,248616,1,2,0:2:0:0:
155,134,248750,1,8,0:1:0:0:
356,134,248884,1,10,0:2:0:0:
155,263,249018,1,8,0:1:0:0:
256,60,249152,1,10,0:2:0:0:
356,263,249286,5,6,0:2:0:0:
356,263,249420,2,0,B|331:184|388:123|388:123|313:84,1,230,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,263,249822,1,10,0:2:0:0:
156,263,249956,2,0,B|181:184|124:123|124:123|199:84,1,230,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
428,78,250358,5,10,0:2:0:0:
428,78,250491,2,0,B|385:133|385:133|221:106,1,230,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
84,306,250893,1,10,0:2:0:0:
84,306,251027,2,0,B|127:251|127:251|291:278,1,230,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
422,100,251429,5,10,0:2:0:0:
422,100,251563,2,0,B|402:142|423:182|423:182|406:204|406:204|446:251|425:323,1,230,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
90,100,251965,1,10,0:2:0:0:
90,100,252099,2,0,B|109:142|88:182|88:182|105:204|105:204|65:251|86:323,1,230,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,331,252500,5,10,0:2:0:0:
332,331,252634,2,0,B|277:316|261:274|261:274|246:322|201:359|144:345,1,230,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,70,253036,5,2,0:2:0:0:
165,248,253170,1,8,0:0:0:0:
376,70,253304,1,2,0:2:0:0:
347,248,253438,1,8,0:2:0:0:
136,70,253572,6,0,P|118:120|135:199,1,115,6|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
376,70,253840,2,0,P|394:120|377:199,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,368,254108,2,0,L|256:240,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
256,80,254375,1,8,0:0:0:0:
146,297,254509,1,0,0:0:0:0:
373,187,254643,6,0,B|354:226|354:226|366:297,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
138,196,254911,2,0,B|158:158|158:158|146:87,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,16,255179,2,0,L|256:160,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
146,297,255447,1,8,0:0:0:0:
366,87,255581,1,0,0:0:0:0:
366,297,255715,6,0,P|303:265|253:267,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
146,87,255983,2,0,P|209:119|259:117,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
418,70,256250,2,0,P|401:123|425:201,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
94,314,256518,2,0,P|111:261|87:183,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,32,256786,6,0,B|256:83|256:83|282:108|282:108|231:134|231:134|256:159|256:159|256:210,3,230,2|2|2|0,0:2|0:2|0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,336,257858,6,0,L|384:336,1,230,4|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,32,258393,1,2,3:2:0:0:
256,60,258460,1,2,3:2:0:0:
256,89,258527,1,2,3:2:0:0:
256,118,258594,1,2,3:2:0:0:
256,147,258661,1,2,3:2:0:0:
256,148,258929,6,0,L|256:224,3,57.5,6|0|0|0,3:2|3:0|3:0|3:0,3:0:0:0:
343,214,259197,2,0,L|305:279,3,57.5,8|0|0|0,3:0|3:0|3:0|3:0,3:0:0:0:
169,214,259465,2,0,L|207:279,3,57.5,6|0|0|0,3:2|3:0|3:0|3:0,3:0:0:0:
256,368,259733,2,0,L|256:292,3,57.5,8|0|0|0,3:0|3:0|3:0|3:0,3:0:0:0:
336,343,260000,5,6,3:2:0:0:
363,350,260067,1,0,3:0:0:0:
392,349,260134,1,0,3:0:0:0:
419,339,260201,1,0,3:0:0:0:
441,321,260268,1,8,3:0:0:0:
429,295,260335,1,0,3:0:0:0:
424,267,260402,1,0,3:0:0:0:
427,238,260469,1,0,3:0:0:0:
436,211,260536,5,6,3:2:0:0:
405,182,260603,1,0,3:0:0:0:
369,158,260670,1,0,3:0:0:0:
330,141,260737,1,0,3:0:0:0:
288,129,260804,1,8,3:0:0:0:
245,124,260871,1,0,3:0:0:0:
202,126,260938,1,0,3:0:0:0:
160,134,261005,1,0,3:0:0:0:
120,149,261072,5,12,0:2:0:0:
Idrise
This is super amazing :)
sheela
[Arigatou]
  1. 00:17:858 (3) - add a new combo to introduce the sv change?
  2. 00:54:688 - there is a vocal syllable on this tick and skipping it sounds weird, since your rhythms are heavily relying on vocals in the verse section.
  3. 02:05:268 (2,3) - spacing like this doesn't seem to be obvious that the beat snap changed to 1/3 imo.
  4. 02:12:902 (3,4) - anti-jump would bring awkward gameplay as the atmosphere during this section is intense. I'd recommend spacing them much more.
[NiNo's Expert]
  1. 01:32:456 (1) - this is a weird place to add a new combo though i understand it's to separate different shape. however what do you think of separating the shape on 01:32:322 - instead of 01:32:456 - like this: https://puu.sh/wScf3/8606cf8d22.png? bc that's where there is a drumbeat while the red tick doesn't.
[moph's Expert]
  1. 00:12:969 - this section went silent. you probably forgot a green point on 00:13:036 - with 60%.
call me back
Topic Starter
Kroytz
00:17:858 (3) - add a new combo to introduce the sv change? Okay
00:54:688 - there is a vocal syllable on this tick and skipping it sounds weird, since your rhythms are heavily relying on vocals in the verse section. I knew the syllable was there but I did a 1/1 because I didn't think that particular vocal was strong enough (it's like a lowering intonation "s" sound).
02:05:268 (2,3) - spacing like this doesn't seem to be obvious that the beat snap changed to 1/3 imo. I haven't seen players mess up on this or say it's uncomfortable. Seems okay to me >>
02:12:902 (3,4) - anti-jump would bring awkward gameplay as the atmosphere during this section is intense. I'd recommend spacing them much more. This was mentioned a couple times so I will fix this. I spaced out the (3) away from (4).

I also fixed Moph's because it does look like a forgotten green point lol

Thank you sheela!
SnowNiNo_
fixed
a
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: Snow Drive.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 95717
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: None
StackLeniency: 0.5
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 0

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 78306,113128,125315,126005,147882,156386,242302
DistanceSpacing: 1.6
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 16
TimelineZoom: 2.999999

[Metadata]
Title:Snow Drive(01.23)
TitleUnicode:スノウドライヴ(01.23)
Artist:Omoi
ArtistUnicode:Omoi
Creator:Kroytz
Version:NiNo's Expert
Source:
Tags:Vocaloid Hatsune Miku k2pudding Battle HappyRocket88 Anxient pkk Rumia MoeMoeKyunNN moph SnowNiNo_
BeatmapID:1083054
BeatmapSetID:478405

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:6
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:9
ApproachRate:9.4
SliderMultiplier:2.3
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"BG.jpg",0,0
Video,0,"video.mp4"
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
1801,-249.812453113278,4,2,0,30,0,0
1868,-249.812453113278,4,2,0,40,0,0
3408,-200,4,2,0,30,0,0
4212,-200,4,2,0,10,0,0
4346,-250,4,2,0,30,0,0
4613,-200,4,2,0,10,0,0
4747,-333.333333333333,4,2,0,30,0,0
5015,-200,4,2,0,30,0,0
8230,-200,4,2,0,30,0,0
8497,-200,4,2,0,10,0,0
8631,-250,4,2,0,30,0,0
8899,-250,4,2,0,10,0,0
9033,-333.333333333333,4,2,0,30,0,0
9301,-166.666666666667,4,2,0,35,0,0
10358,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,40,0,0
16786,-200,4,2,0,40,0,0
17858,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
17991,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
18125,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
18259,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
18393,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,40,0,0
18661,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
18929,-100,4,1,1,60,0,0
36072,-100,4,3,1,50,0,0
40358,-125,4,1,1,50,0,0
47858,-133.333333333333,4,1,1,40,0,0
48527,-100,4,1,1,50,0,0
48929,-100,4,1,1,55,0,0
61786,-100,4,1,1,60,0,0
70090,-133.333333333333,4,1,1,60,0,0
70291,-76.9230769230769,4,2,1,5,0,0
70358,-100,4,1,1,60,0,0
91786,-100,4,3,1,60,0,0
95000,-263.157894736842,4,1,1,60,0,0
95134,-263.157894736842,4,2,1,5,0,0
95268,-263.157894736842,4,2,1,60,0,0
95402,-263.157894736842,4,2,1,5,0,0
95536,-263.157894736842,4,2,1,60,0,0
95804,-57.1428571428571,4,1,1,60,0,0
96072,-80,4,1,1,70,0,1
113215,-83.3333333333333,4,1,1,70,0,0
118572,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
125268,-100,4,3,2,70,0,0
126072,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
126162,-100,4,1,1,5,0,0
126251,-90.9090909090909,4,1,1,70,0,0
126341,-90.9090909090909,4,1,1,5,0,0
126430,-83.3333333333333,4,1,1,70,0,0
126519,-83.3333333333333,4,1,1,5,0,0
126608,-76.9230769230769,4,1,1,70,0,0
126698,-76.9230769230769,4,1,1,5,0,0
126787,-71.4285714285714,4,1,1,70,0,0
126876,-71.4285714285714,4,1,1,5,0,0
126966,-66.6666666666667,4,1,1,70,0,0
127055,-66.6666666666667,4,1,1,5,0,0
127143,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
138661,-133.333333333333,4,1,1,70,0,0
140000,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
144286,-125,4,1,1,70,0,0
146429,-111.111111111111,4,1,1,70,0,0
147500,-105.263157894737,4,1,1,70,0,0
148572,-105.263157894737,4,3,1,70,0,0
153929,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
155000,-80,4,1,1,70,0,1
171072,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
171407,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
171474,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
171541,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
171608,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
171942,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
172009,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
172076,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
172143,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
189286,-175.438596491228,4,2,1,70,0,0
197456,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
197523,-100,4,1,1,5,0,0
197590,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
197657,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
197724,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
197858,-100,4,3,1,70,0,0
205625,-500,4,2,1,70,0,0
206362,-500,4,2,1,5,0,0
206429,-80,4,1,1,100,0,1
206563,-80,4,1,1,70,0,1
222500,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
223572,-71.4285714285714,4,1,2,70,0,1
223706,-71.4285714285714,4,1,1,70,0,1
239643,-500,4,1,1,40,0,0
240715,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 114,64,247
Combo2 : 128,255,255
Combo3 : 0,121,242
SliderBorder : 212,231,238
SliderTrackOverride : 40,42,68

[HitObjects]
430,192,1801,6,0,B|339:154|339:227|249:192,1,184.13813731969,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
116,113,2872,2,0,B|205:148|205:76|296:113,1,184.13813731969,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
365,200,3676,1,2,0:0:0:0:
252,192,3944,6,0,L|248:307,1,115,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,212,4346,2,0,L|199:311,1,92,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,255,4747,2,0,L|151:329,1,68.9999978942872,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,315,5551,6,0,P|175:296|261:313,1,115,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
420,341,6087,2,0,B|406:262|406:262|428:200|428:200|411:103,1,230,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
90,341,7158,2,0,B|103:262|103:262|81:200|81:200|98:103,1,230,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
95,117,7962,1,2,0:0:0:0:
203,44,8230,6,0,L|330:58,1,115,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
223,124,8631,2,0,L|326:106,1,92,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
351,148,9033,1,2,0:0:0:0:
443,318,9301,6,0,P|388:288|310:288,1,137.999995788574,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
67,318,9837,2,0,P|121:288|200:288,1,137.999995788574,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
282,96,10358,6,0,L|276:200,1,86.2500032901765,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
195,286,10625,1,0,0:0:0:0:
149,164,10759,2,0,P|102:152|15:225,1,172.500006580353,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
110,331,11161,6,0,L|103:232,1,86.2500032901765,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
85,117,11429,1,0,0:0:0:0:
204,162,11563,2,0,P|249:190|359:136,1,172.500006580353,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
271,18,11965,6,0,L|275:124,1,86.2500032901765,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
206,213,12233,1,0,0:0:0:0:
334,222,12366,2,0,P|369:188|490:207,1,172.500006580353,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
423,354,12768,6,0,L|419:257,1,86.2500032901765,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
374,146,13036,1,0,0:0:0:0:
293,246,13170,2,0,P|253:266|141:211,1,172.500006580353,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
229,91,13572,6,0,P|240:142|219:192,1,86.2500032901765,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
78,259,13840,2,0,P|68:218|79:177,1,86.2500032901765,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
310,172,14108,2,0,P|295:221|252:252,1,86.2500032901765,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
1,178,14375,2,0,P|17:129|59:96,1,86.2500032901765,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
165,40,14643,6,0,P|156:95|234:174,1,172.500006580353,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
358,149,15045,1,0,0:0:0:0:
247,82,15179,2,0,P|192:91|142:198,1,172.500006580353,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
201,299,15581,1,0,0:0:0:0:
231,173,15715,6,0,P|196:115|83:115,1,172.500006580353,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
14,201,16116,1,0,0:0:0:0:
140,186,16250,2,0,P|182:138|189:112,1,86.2500032901765,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
65,30,16518,2,0,P|24:78|17:104,1,86.2500032901765,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
4,326,16786,6,0,B|72:299|72:299|140:339|140:339|230:307,1,230,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
214,313,17858,6,0,L|231:168,1,115,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
122,33,18125,2,0,L|139:178,1,115,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,270,18393,1,2,1:2:0:0:
222,93,18527,1,2,3:2:0:0:
239,304,18661,1,8,3:2:0:0:
262,320,18728,1,0,3:0:0:0:
289,330,18795,1,0,3:0:0:0:
316,334,18862,1,0,3:0:0:0:
347,327,18929,6,0,P|407:306|461:320,1,115,6|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
163,327,19197,2,0,P|103:306|49:320,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,248,19465,2,0,P|273:187|256:137,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
88,79,19733,1,8,0:0:0:0:
192,192,19866,1,0,0:0:0:0:
88,303,20000,6,0,P|66:244|78:184,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
436,194,20268,2,0,P|443:249|422:303,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,159,20536,2,0,L|256:32,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
153,243,20804,1,8,0:0:0:0:
357,243,20938,1,0,0:0:0:0:
130,73,21072,6,0,P|80:74|30:22,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
380,73,21340,2,0,P|430:74|480:22,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,128,21608,2,0,L|256:242,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
165,341,21875,1,8,0:0:0:0:
113,163,22009,1,0,0:0:0:0:
345,341,22143,6,0,P|396:314|456:323,1,115,10|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
165,341,22411,2,0,P|114:314|54:323,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
185,162,22679,5,10,0:2:0:0:
345,341,22813,1,2,0:2:0:0:
325,162,22947,1,8,0:0:0:0:
165,341,23081,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,80,23215,6,0,P|317:52|368:62,1,115,6|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
362,324,23483,2,0,P|306:330|256:304,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,192,23750,2,0,L|239:192,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
152,56,24018,1,8,0:2:0:0:
152,326,24152,1,0,0:0:0:0:
398,192,24286,6,0,P|411:141|398:64,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
112,192,24554,2,0,P|99:141|112:64,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,350,24822,2,0,L|256:223,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
256,64,25090,1,8,0:0:0:0:
132,273,25224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
378,273,25358,6,0,P|391:210|375:163,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
134,164,25625,2,0,P|118:218|132:273,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,128,25893,2,0,L|256:0,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
132,273,26161,1,8,0:0:0:0:
378,273,26295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
165,97,26429,6,0,P|102:82|44:97,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
54,290,26697,2,0,P|110:299|165:285,1,115,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
256,93,26965,5,8,0:1:0:0:
344,285,27099,1,10,0:2:0:0:
256,52,27233,1,8,0:1:0:0:
165,285,27366,1,10,0:2:0:0:
351,143,27500,5,6,0:2:0:0:
351,143,27634,2,0,B|385:169|431:163|431:163|363:214|402:310,1,230,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
159,143,28036,1,10,0:2:0:0:
159,143,28170,2,0,B|125:169|79:163|79:163|147:214|108:310,1,230,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,64,28572,5,10,0:2:0:0:
256,64,28706,2,0,B|330:91|315:181|315:181|359:150|405:172,1,230,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,318,29108,1,10,0:2:0:0:
256,318,29241,2,0,B|180:291|195:201|195:201|151:232|105:210,1,230,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
131,57,29643,5,10,0:2:0:0:
131,57,29777,2,0,B|291:69|291:69|325:136,1,230,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
379,325,30179,1,10,0:2:0:0:
379,325,30313,2,0,B|219:313|219:313|185:246,1,230,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
129,87,30715,5,10,0:2:0:0:
129,87,30849,2,0,P|70:192|130:294,1,230,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
382,80,31250,5,2,0:2:0:0:
192,192,31384,1,8,0:0:0:0:
382,302,31518,1,2,0:2:0:0:
176,192,31652,1,8,0:2:0:0:
388,187,31786,6,0,P|368:129|385:75,1,115,6|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
122,187,32054,2,0,P|142:129|125:75,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,207,32322,2,0,L|256:334,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
128,80,32590,1,8,0:0:0:0:
382,80,32724,1,0,0:0:0:0:
105,263,32858,6,0,P|79:203|93:144,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
425,155,33125,2,0,P|431:212|407:263,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,66,33393,2,0,P|256:48|312:67,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
256,334,33661,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,128,33795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
149,287,33929,6,0,P|91:304|20:296,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
361,287,34197,2,0,P|419:304|490:296,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
141,91,34465,2,0,P|120:144|137:214,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
369,91,34733,2,0,P|390:144|373:214,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,304,35000,5,2,0:2:0:0:
303,158,35134,1,2,0:2:0:0:
344,304,35268,1,8,0:0:0:0:
205,158,35402,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,332,35536,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,90,35670,1,10,0:2:0:0:
98,261,35804,1,8,0:0:0:0:
410,261,35938,1,10,0:2:0:0:
128,80,36072,6,0,L|139:203,1,115,12|4,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
382,80,36340,2,0,L|369:207,1,115,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,334,36608,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,32,36741,2,0,L|256:159,1,115,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
115,285,37009,1,4,0:0:0:0:
315,78,37143,6,0,L|282:200,1,115,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
115,285,37411,1,4,0:0:0:0:
363,137,37545,6,0,L|299:246,1,115,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
115,285,37813,1,4,0:0:0:0:
392,207,37947,6,0,L|302:297,1,115,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,94,38215,6,0,P|256:83|312:103,1,115,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
310,288,38483,2,0,P|256:297|201:278,1,115,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,192,38750,1,4,0:0:0:0:
398,192,38884,2,0,L|271:192,1,115,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
113,281,39152,1,4,0:0:0:0:
205,39,39286,6,0,P|187:103|206:165,1,115,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
305,343,39554,2,0,P|323:279|304:217,1,115,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
279,102,39822,1,8,0:0:0:0:
306,109,39889,1,0,0:0:0:0:
334,109,39956,1,4,0:0:0:0:
363,101,40023,1,0,0:0:0:0:
387,87,40090,1,8,0:0:0:0:
393,117,40157,1,0,0:0:0:0:
399,144,40224,1,4,0:0:0:0:
405,172,40291,1,0,0:0:0:0:
410,201,40358,6,0,B|432:344|432:344|389:326,1,184,6|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
287,342,40759,2,0,P|242:305|117:319,1,184,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
21,355,41161,2,0,P|48:303|43:261,1,92,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
28,162,41429,6,0,B|73:182|142:133|142:133|200:171,1,184,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
294,205,41831,2,0,P|282:150|388:63,1,184,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
467,36,42233,2,0,L|478:138,1,92,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
490,236,42500,6,0,P|439:228|369:332,1,184,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,236,42902,2,0,L|319:45,1,184,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
214,98,43304,2,0,P|155:113|118:98,1,92,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
36,39,43572,5,2,0:2:0:0:
50,185,43706,2,0,L|54:289,1,92,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,361,43974,2,0,B|148:340|118:367|118:367|104:340|104:340|58:365|24:351,1,184,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
315,357,44375,2,0,P|335:311|329:259,1,92,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
307,163,44643,6,0,P|370:185|471:117,1,184,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
497,25,45045,2,0,L|305:7,1,184,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
205,24,45447,2,0,P|224:72|216:119,1,92,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
106,108,45715,6,0,L|90:302,1,184,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
5,354,46116,2,0,P|42:312|183:310,1,184,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
261,348,46518,1,8,0:0:0:0:
261,348,46786,5,2,0:2:0:0:
265,238,46920,2,0,P|316:230|365:250,1,92,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
460,267,47188,2,0,P|490:192|441:90,1,184,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,45,47590,2,0,P|301:60|263:55,1,92,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,37,47858,5,2,2:0:0:0:
326,146,47991,1,2,2:0:0:0:
326,146,48259,1,2,2:0:0:0:
326,146,48527,5,10,2:1:0:0:
117,54,48661,1,10,2:1:0:0:
141,281,48795,1,10,2:1:0:0:
326,146,48929,6,0,L|460:139,1,115,6|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
260,54,49197,1,8,0:0:0:0:
239,219,49331,1,0,0:0:0:0:
161,29,49465,1,2,0:2:0:0:
326,146,49599,1,2,0:2:0:0:
138,150,49733,1,8,0:0:0:0:
350,55,49866,1,0,0:0:0:0:
322,282,50000,5,2,0:2:0:0:
230,72,50134,2,0,P|178:35|27:101,1,230,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
30,280,50536,1,2,0:2:0:0:
138,150,50670,1,2,0:2:0:0:
174,316,50804,1,8,0:0:0:0:
144,112,50938,1,0,0:0:0:0:
30,280,51072,6,0,P|79:259|145:258,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
254,135,51340,2,0,P|197:133|144:112,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,30,51608,1,2,0:2:0:0:
337,210,51741,1,2,0:2:0:0:
216,47,51875,1,8,0:0:0:0:
139,256,52009,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,113,52143,6,0,P|418:104|483:128,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
399,292,52411,2,0,P|344:306|288:299,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
138,129,52679,1,2,0:2:0:0:
157,341,52813,1,2,0:2:0:0:
335,217,52947,1,8,0:0:0:0:
335,217,53215,5,2,0:2:0:0:
138,129,53349,1,2,0:2:0:0:
314,2,53483,2,0,P|328:60|307:121,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
187,213,53750,1,2,0:2:0:0:
403,133,53884,1,2,0:2:0:0:
239,54,54018,1,8,0:0:0:0:
286,279,54152,1,0,0:0:0:0:
72,210,54286,5,2,0:2:0:0:
295,159,54420,1,2,0:2:0:0:
113,19,54554,2,0,P|91:73|111:138,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
103,297,54822,1,2,0:2:0:0:
179,80,54956,2,0,B|256:58|256:58|299:97|359:112|359:112|402:90,1,230,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
235,159,55358,6,0,B|189:185|185:237|185:237|133:177|52:209,1,230,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
275,240,55759,2,0,B|357:169|406:318|494:226,1,230,0|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
204,307,56161,2,0,P|180:249|194:189,1,115,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
420,137,56429,5,2,0:2:0:0:
275,240,56563,1,2,0:2:0:0:
263,68,56697,1,8,0:0:0:0:
118,170,56831,1,2,0:2:0:0:
275,240,56965,2,0,P|309:193|310:123,1,115,10|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
68,92,57233,2,0,P|34:139|33:210,1,115,10|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
198,343,57500,5,12,0:0:0:0:
118,170,57634,1,2,0:2:0:0:
57,356,57768,1,8,0:0:0:0:
227,223,57902,1,2,0:2:0:0:
29,194,58036,1,8,0:0:0:0:
219,103,58170,1,2,0:2:0:0:
198,343,58304,2,0,L|320:336,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
483,349,58572,5,8,0:0:0:0:
408,194,58706,1,2,0:2:0:0:
312,336,58840,1,8,0:0:0:0:
464,262,58974,1,2,0:2:0:0:
322,164,59108,1,8,0:0:0:0:
396,318,59241,1,2,0:2:0:0:
493,177,59375,2,0,L|483:63,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
239,87,59643,5,8,0:0:0:0:
397,21,59777,1,2,0:2:0:0:
377,192,59911,1,8,0:0:0:0:
310,33,60045,1,2,0:2:0:0:
483,63,60179,1,8,3:0:0:0:
485,90,60246,1,8,3:0:0:0:
487,120,60313,1,2,3:2:0:0:
490,147,60380,1,2,3:2:0:0:
492,176,60447,1,8,3:2:0:0:
373,248,60581,1,2,3:2:0:0:
375,220,60648,1,2,3:2:0:0:
377,192,60715,5,8,3:0:0:0:
483,351,60849,1,2,0:2:0:0:
409,105,60983,1,8,0:0:0:0:
310,305,61116,1,2,0:2:0:0:
310,305,61384,5,0,0:0:0:0:
254,89,61518,1,2,0:2:0:0:
254,89,61786,6,0,P|200:65|54:154,1,230,6|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
44,307,62188,1,0,0:0:0:0:
219,245,62322,2,0,P|166:220|97:236,1,115,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,312,62590,2,0,P|330:259|315:193,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
397,98,62858,6,0,B|308:82|308:82|244:101|244:101|153:88,1,230,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
321,204,63259,1,0,0:0:0:0:
482,152,63393,2,0,P|495:93|476:41,1,115,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
238,146,63661,2,0,P|219:199|233:254,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,80,63929,6,0,P|256:50|191:59,1,115,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
162,308,64197,2,0,P|220:338|285:329,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
366,201,64465,1,2,0:2:0:0:
233,254,64599,1,0,0:0:0:0:
443,266,64733,2,0,P|465:220|449:153,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
415,30,65000,6,0,B|361:63|258:33|258:33|232:103,1,230,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
268,257,65402,2,0,P|216:200|65:219,1,230,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,323,65804,2,0,P|363:270|346:210,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
234,97,66072,6,0,P|295:108|352:82,1,115,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
460,227,66340,2,0,P|406:207|352:218,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,336,66608,1,2,0:2:0:0:
399,293,66741,1,0,0:0:0:0:
191,164,66875,2,0,P|172:210|183:286,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
277,120,67143,6,0,P|204:68|97:146,1,230,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
275,257,67545,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,192,67679,2,0,L|375:73,1,115,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
191,164,67947,2,0,L|174:284,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,343,68215,6,0,B|341:291|341:291|380:338|460:340|496:290,1,230,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
421,154,68616,1,0,0:0:0:0:
341,291,68750,2,0,P|282:303|226:282,1,115,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,119,69018,2,0,P|221:100|277:114,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
57,253,69286,5,8,0:0:0:0:
90,32,69420,1,2,3:2:0:0:
90,32,69487,1,2,3:2:0:0:
90,32,69554,1,2,3:2:0:0:
224,189,69688,1,2,0:2:0:0:
25,136,69822,1,2,0:2:0:0:
277,64,69956,1,10,3:2:0:0:
277,64,70023,1,10,3:2:0:0:
277,64,70090,2,0,L|427:76,1,129.375004935265,10|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,145,70358,5,2,0:2:0:0:
302,280,70491,2,0,P|315:224|303:169,1,115,0|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
182,36,70759,1,0,0:0:0:0:
109,226,70893,2,0,L|244:219,1,115,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
97,114,71161,1,8,0:0:0:0:
52,321,71295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
223,220,71429,6,0,P|283:201|344:211,1,115,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
433,36,71697,2,0,P|376:41|322:23,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,27,71965,2,0,L|148:154,1,115,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
57,240,72233,1,8,0:0:0:0:
18,28,72366,1,0,0:0:0:0:
149,141,72500,6,0,B|256:78|268:193|368:119,1,230,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,210,72902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
434,58,73036,2,0,P|457:126|431:187,1,115,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
327,343,73304,2,0,P|316:288|339:236,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
303,60,73572,5,2,0:2:0:0:
402,300,73706,1,0,0:0:0:0:
225,168,73840,2,0,P|169:180|104:144,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
105,41,74108,1,2,0:2:0:0:
204,274,74241,1,0,0:0:0:0:
303,60,74375,2,0,P|371:51|428:80,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,220,74643,5,2,0:2:0:0:
201,22,74777,1,0,0:0:0:0:
163,204,74911,1,8,0:0:0:0:
303,60,75045,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,257,75179,1,2,0:2:0:0:
212,112,75313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
159,310,75447,1,8,0:0:0:0:
305,164,75581,1,0,0:0:0:0:
357,363,75715,6,0,P|298:373|247:353,1,115,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
97,218,75983,2,0,P|149:198|205:208,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
367,262,76250,2,0,B|354:87|354:87|321:146,1,230,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
269,289,76652,1,0,0:0:0:0:
469,273,76786,6,0,L|458:140,1,115,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
490,19,77054,1,8,0:0:0:0:
328,135,77188,2,0,P|263:103|135:198,1,230,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
241,312,77590,2,0,P|261:249|242:198,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
28,348,77858,6,0,P|83:320|145:331,1,115,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
353,227,78125,2,0,P|296:231|246:204,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
382,113,78393,5,8,0:1:0:0:
422,315,78527,1,2,0:2:0:0:
267,102,78661,1,8,0:1:0:0:
226,305,78795,1,8,0:1:0:0:
398,218,78929,6,0,P|460:199|511:212,1,115,6|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
310,294,79197,1,8,0:0:0:0:
318,131,79331,2,0,B|287:91|298:50|298:50|240:105|149:62,1,230,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
21,26,79733,2,0,B|53:139|53:139|25:267,1,230,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,345,80134,1,2,0:2:0:0:
136,162,80268,2,0,P|195:153|245:174,1,115,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
290,375,80536,2,0,P|252:328|245:273,1,115,0|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
399,136,80804,2,0,P|377:190|333:224,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
182,237,81072,5,2,0:2:0:0:
404,298,81206,1,2,0:2:0:0:
275,111,81340,1,8,0:0:0:0:
225,340,81474,2,0,B|142:299|71:328|71:328|48:261,1,230,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
118,88,81875,2,0,B|174:148|131:232|131:232|169:200|228:228,1,230,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
55,167,82277,1,2,0:2:0:0:
184,302,82411,2,0,P|254:330|342:218,1,230,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
407,352,82813,1,2,0:2:0:0:
251,237,82947,2,0,P|272:171|320:140,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
225,78,83215,6,0,P|170:95|100:83,1,115,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
343,230,83483,2,0,P|399:223|454:240,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,297,83750,2,0,P|164:240|178:183,1,115,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
351,121,84018,2,0,P|371:178|357:235,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,78,84286,6,0,P|282:21|449:46,1,230,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
351,120,84688,2,0,P|288:211|336:310,1,230,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
498,236,85090,2,0,P|458:211|387:225,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
239,344,85358,6,0,P|259:292|250:233,1,115,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
303,55,85625,2,0,P|294:111|314:163,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,281,85893,2,0,L|44:271,1,115,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
80,75,86161,6,0,B|163:78|163:78|229:49|229:49|330:56,1,230,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
422,164,86563,1,0,0:0:0:0:
258,244,86697,2,0,P|237:187|247:128,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
374,277,86965,2,0,P|345:330|280:365,1,115,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
170,217,87233,2,0,P|200:163|265:129,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
207,315,87500,5,2,0:2:0:0:
102,137,87634,1,2,0:2:0:0:
73,337,87768,1,8,0:0:0:0:
265,223,87902,2,0,B|325:213|369:252|369:252|418:192|397:134,1,230,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
287,324,88304,2,0,P|207:313|177:172,1,230,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
218,89,88706,1,2,0:2:0:0:
65,215,88840,1,8,0:0:0:0:
265,223,88974,2,0,L|396:229,1,115,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
105,105,89241,1,2,0:2:0:0:
114,323,89375,2,0,L|245:329,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
358,351,89643,5,2,0:2:0:0:
265,223,89777,1,2,0:2:0:0:
463,346,89911,1,8,0:0:0:0:
476,177,90045,2,0,B|496:98|461:20|461:20|398:57,1,230,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
191,104,90447,2,0,P|254:144|418:125,1,230,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
267,40,90849,1,2,0:2:0:0:
227,240,90983,2,0,P|292:256|353:252,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
191,104,91250,1,0,0:0:0:0:
129,323,91384,1,2,0:2:0:0:
339,254,91518,2,0,P|363:196|346:137,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
343,26,91786,6,0,L|484:37,1,115,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
487,218,92054,1,8,0:1:0:0:
479,244,92121,1,0,0:0:0:0:
480,272,92188,1,0,0:0:0:0:
488,299,92255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
506,322,92322,5,8,0:1:0:0:
489,346,92389,1,0,0:0:0:0:
464,360,92456,1,0,0:0:0:0:
435,361,92523,1,0,0:0:0:0:
406,359,92590,1,8,0:1:0:0:
378,352,92657,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,339,92724,1,0,0:0:0:0:
331,321,92791,1,0,0:0:0:0:
317,295,92858,6,0,L|312:235,3,57.5,8|0|0|0,0:1|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
234,287,93125,2,0,L|214:230,3,57.5,8|0|0|0,0:1|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,301,93393,2,0,L|118:253,3,57.5,8|0|0|0,0:1|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
78,337,93661,2,0,L|33:299,3,57.5,8|0|0|0,0:1|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
17,231,93929,5,8,0:1:0:0:
36,210,93996,1,0,0:0:0:0:
50,185,94063,1,0,0:0:0:0:
59,158,94130,1,0,0:0:0:0:
63,130,94197,1,8,0:1:0:0:
61,101,94264,1,0,0:0:0:0:
53,74,94331,1,0,0:0:0:0:
39,49,94398,1,0,0:0:0:0:
22,27,94465,5,8,0:1:0:0:
64,29,94532,1,0,0:0:0:0:
107,32,94599,1,0,0:0:0:0:
149,35,94666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
193,37,94733,1,8,0:1:0:0:
235,40,94799,1,0,0:0:0:0:
278,43,94866,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,46,94933,1,0,0:0:0:0:
364,48,95000,6,0,L|410:51,1,43.6999994665527,8|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
496,139,95268,2,0,P|457:159|432:211,1,87.3999989331055,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
407,50,95670,1,2,3:2:0:0:
485,299,95804,1,8,1:0:0:0:
485,299,96072,6,0,L|322:309,1,143.75,6|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
176,137,96340,2,0,L|338:148,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
105,222,96608,1,2,0:2:0:0:
183,29,96741,1,2,0:2:0:0:
263,221,96875,2,0,P|285:281|257:358,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,137,97143,5,2,0:2:0:0:
176,137,97210,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,137,97277,1,2,0:2:0:0:
381,197,97411,1,8,0:0:0:0:
183,29,97545,1,0,0:0:0:0:
201,288,97679,1,2,0:2:0:0:
317,70,97813,1,2,0:2:0:0:
60,99,97947,2,0,P|30:172|54:246,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
294,239,98215,5,2,0:2:0:0:
122,177,98349,1,2,0:2:0:0:
374,174,98483,2,0,P|399:242|370:311,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
275,106,98750,1,2,0:2:0:0:
275,106,98817,1,0,0:0:0:0:
275,106,98884,1,2,0:2:0:0:
485,131,99018,1,8,0:0:0:0:
294,239,99152,1,0,0:0:0:0:
480,356,99286,6,0,P|493:290|462:216,1,143.75,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
160,222,99554,2,0,P|226:251|312:226,1,143.75,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
144,112,99822,5,8,0:0:0:0:
108,319,99956,1,2,0:2:0:0:
366,112,100090,1,8,0:0:0:0:
402,319,100224,1,2,0:2:0:0:
256,192,100358,6,0,L|101:181,1,143.75,6|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
330,267,100625,2,0,P|362:201|336:129,1,143.75,8|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,47,100893,1,2,0:2:0:0:
256,192,101027,1,2,0:2:0:0:
70,216,101161,2,0,P|38:151|66:73,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
310,57,101429,5,2,0:2:0:0:
128,142,101563,1,2,0:2:0:0:
359,193,101697,2,0,P|375:271|346:343,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
245,157,101965,1,2,0:2:0:0:
245,157,102032,1,0,0:0:0:0:
245,157,102099,1,2,0:2:0:0:
479,198,102233,1,8,0:0:0:0:
310,57,102366,1,0,0:0:0:0:
287,257,102500,6,0,P|216:296|132:267,1,143.75,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
56,73,102768,2,0,P|128:36|211:63,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
22,280,103036,1,2,0:2:0:0:
22,280,103103,1,0,0:0:0:0:
22,280,103170,1,2,0:2:0:0:
135,126,103304,1,8,0:0:0:0:
120,357,103438,1,0,0:0:0:0:
278,119,103572,6,0,L|130:126,1,143.75,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
234,255,103840,2,0,L|382:262,1,143.75,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
135,126,104108,5,8,3:0:0:0:
168,314,104241,1,8,3:0:0:0:
375,126,104375,1,8,3:0:0:0:
342,314,104509,1,8,3:0:0:0:
256,192,104643,5,6,0:2:0:0:
450,229,104777,1,2,0:2:0:0:
384,39,104911,1,8,0:0:0:0:
348,235,105045,2,0,P|290:291|211:288,1,143.75,0|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
58,209,105313,5,2,0:2:0:0:
256,192,105447,1,8,0:0:0:0:
139,27,105581,1,0,0:0:0:0:
159,225,105715,1,2,0:2:0:0:
319,111,105849,2,0,P|256:85|184:116,1,143.75,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
69,256,106116,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,106250,1,2,0:2:0:0:
101,62,106384,1,2,0:2:0:0:
170,248,106518,1,8,0:0:0:0:
299,96,106652,2,0,P|231:89|162:145,1,143.75,0|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
90,305,106920,5,2,0:2:0:0:
256,192,107054,1,8,0:0:0:0:
72,110,107188,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,270,107322,1,2,0:2:0:0:
270,89,107456,2,0,P|202:103|155:164,1,143.75,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
129,346,107724,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,107858,2,0,P|323:173|390:201,1,143.75,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
190,249,108125,2,0,P|168:182|207:118,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
314,262,108393,1,2,0:2:0:0:
129,346,108527,1,2,0:2:0:0:
201,121,108661,2,0,L|345:117,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
126,189,108929,6,0,P|100:122|128:52,1,143.75,6|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
412,54,109197,2,0,P|436:121|408:185,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,287,109465,1,2,0:2:0:0:
344,117,109599,1,2,0:2:0:0:
420,327,109733,2,0,L|407:176,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,104,110000,5,2,0:2:0:0:
483,32,110134,1,2,0:2:0:0:
295,207,110268,1,8,0:0:0:0:
295,207,110335,1,0,0:0:0:0:
295,207,110402,1,0,0:0:0:0:
354,6,110536,1,2,0:2:0:0:
471,224,110670,1,2,0:2:0:0:
164,73,110804,2,0,P|139:145|172:212,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,146,111072,6,0,P|294:117|220:150,1,143.75,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
48,355,111340,2,0,L|58:200,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
295,207,111608,1,2,0:2:0:0:
129,307,111741,1,2,0:2:0:0:
127,93,111875,2,0,L|294:87,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,277,112143,5,8,0:2:0:0:
127,93,112277,1,2,0:2:0:0:
256,291,112411,1,8,0:0:0:0:
382,93,112545,1,2,0:2:0:0:
154,219,112679,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,16,112813,1,8,0:0:0:0:
355,219,112947,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,2,113081,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,277,113215,5,6,0:2:0:0:
256,277,113349,1,2,0:2:0:0:
90,72,113750,5,2,0:2:0:0:
90,72,113884,1,2,0:2:0:0:
420,72,114286,5,2,0:2:0:0:
420,72,114420,1,2,0:2:0:0:
256,334,114822,5,2,0:2:0:0:
256,334,114956,1,2,0:2:0:0:
256,16,115358,5,2,0:2:0:0:
256,16,115491,1,2,0:2:0:0:
112,302,115893,5,2,0:2:0:0:
112,302,116027,1,2,0:2:0:0:
398,302,116429,5,2,0:2:0:0:
398,302,116496,1,2,0:2:0:0:
398,302,116563,1,2,0:2:0:0:
256,64,116831,1,2,0:2:0:0:
112,302,117099,1,2,0:2:0:0:
140,81,118170,5,2,3:2:0:0:
140,81,118237,1,2,3:2:0:0:
140,81,118304,1,8,3:0:0:0:
140,81,118572,6,0,L|257:76,1,115,12|2,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,177,118840,1,0,0:0:0:0:
67,168,118974,2,0,B|155:161|155:161|208:182|208:182|303:176,1,230,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
149,353,119375,2,0,P|126:304|143:242,1,115,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
26,92,119643,6,0,L|270:74,1,230,8|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
412,38,120045,2,0,B|373:132|373:132|445:175|423:262,1,230,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
226,218,120447,2,0,P|278:234|347:215,1,115,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
210,87,120715,5,8,0:0:0:0:
155,327,120849,2,0,L|280:332,1,115,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
53,252,121116,2,0,P|29:143|119:66,1,230,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
240,181,121518,2,0,P|187:192|113:160,1,115,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
245,60,121786,5,8,0:0:0:0:
322,277,121920,2,0,L|325:140,1,115,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
456,44,122188,2,0,B|364:73|294:25|294:25|231:69,1,230,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
133,137,122590,1,0,0:0:0:0:
299,126,122724,1,0,0:0:0:0:
63,77,122858,6,0,P|39:132|62:201,1,115,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
28,343,123125,1,0,0:0:0:0:
157,233,123259,2,0,B|203:208|247:236|247:236|272:216|272:216|318:252|384:229,1,230,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
368,50,123661,2,0,P|333:99|338:156,1,115,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,314,123929,5,8,0:0:0:0:
232,130,124063,2,0,P|159:122|105:155,1,115,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
29,351,124331,2,0,B|88:318|142:351|142:351|179:301|269:315,1,230,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
369,347,124733,1,0,0:0:0:0:
228,197,124866,1,0,0:0:0:0:
405,224,125000,5,8,0:0:0:0:
142,351,125134,2,0,P|119:292|131:226,1,115,0|4,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
114,84,125358,5,4,3:0:0:0:
142,88,125447,1,4,3:0:0:0:
169,93,125536,1,4,3:0:0:0:
169,93,126072,6,0,L|259:108,1,76.6666666666667,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
229,64,126250,6,0,L|297:119,1,76.6666666666667,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,68,126429,6,0,L|330:153,1,84.3333359069825,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
353,104,126608,6,0,L|336:213,1,99.6666621042889,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
381,165,126786,6,0,L|312:253,1,99.6666621042889,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
370,232,126965,6,0,L|257:278,1,107.33333005778,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
114,238,127143,5,6,0:2:0:0:
229,120,127277,1,0,0:0:0:0:
271,273,127411,1,8,0:0:0:0:
155,162,127545,1,0,0:0:0:0:
310,120,127679,1,2,0:2:0:0:
199,234,127813,1,0,0:0:0:0:
155,79,127947,1,8,0:0:0:0:
268,192,128081,1,0,0:0:0:0:
114,238,128215,5,2,0:2:0:0:
239,106,128349,1,0,0:0:0:0:
295,281,128483,1,8,0:0:0:0:
159,155,128616,1,0,0:0:0:0:
333,100,128750,1,2,0:2:0:0:
211,236,128884,1,0,0:0:0:0:
159,60,129018,1,8,0:0:0:0:
292,186,129152,1,0,0:0:0:0:
114,238,129286,5,2,0:2:0:0:
258,88,129420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
315,286,129554,1,8,0:0:0:0:
165,143,129688,1,0,0:0:0:0:
365,89,129822,1,2,0:2:0:0:
220,237,129956,1,0,0:0:0:0:
167,37,130090,1,8,0:0:0:0:
310,182,130224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
114,238,130358,6,0,P|69:190|61:133,1,115,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
222,49,130625,2,0,P|202:111|156:146,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
28,268,130893,2,0,P|124:239|208:331,1,230,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
105,341,131295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
295,265,131429,5,2,0:2:0:0:
135,135,131563,1,0,0:0:0:0:
206,320,131697,1,8,0:0:0:0:
341,164,131831,1,0,0:0:0:0:
147,237,131965,1,2,0:2:0:0:
303,369,132099,1,0,0:0:0:0:
234,174,132233,1,8,0:0:0:0:
101,331,132366,1,0,0:0:0:0:
295,265,132500,6,0,L|430:253,1,115,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
467,353,132768,1,8,0:0:0:0:
220,325,132902,2,0,P|199:268|217:210,1,115,0|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
297,121,133170,2,0,B|209:104|209:104|158:120|158:120|51:103,1,230,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
371,66,133572,6,0,P|391:125|373:184,1,115,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
211,218,133840,1,8,0:0:0:0:
453,225,133974,2,0,P|476:126|432:6,1,230,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
259,65,134375,2,0,P|328:76|379:62,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
166,24,134643,5,8,0:0:0:0:
232,218,134777,1,2,0:2:0:0:
232,217,134844,1,0,0:3:0:0:
232,218,134911,1,8,0:0:0:0:
370,65,135045,1,2,0:2:0:0:
174,130,135179,1,8,0:0:0:0:
327,264,135313,1,2,0:2:0:0:
259,65,135447,1,8,0:0:0:0:
120,224,135581,1,2,0:2:0:0:
338,178,135715,5,8,3:0:0:0:
166,24,135849,1,0,3:0:0:0:
166,24,136116,1,8,3:1:0:0:
370,95,137858,5,8,3:1:0:0:
142,76,137991,1,0,3:0:0:0:
142,76,138259,1,8,3:0:0:0:
142,76,138527,5,2,3:2:0:0:
142,76,138661,2,0,P|166:136|117:229,1,172.500006580353,8|0,3:1|2:0,0:0:0:0:
69,142,139063,1,2,3:2:0:0:
69,142,139197,2,0,P|126:128|215:197,1,172.500006580353,8|2,2:0|2:2,0:0:0:0:
120,226,139599,1,2,0:2:0:0:
248,96,139733,1,8,3:0:0:0:
258,95,139799,1,0,3:0:0:0:
269,95,139866,1,0,3:0:0:0:
280,95,139933,1,0,3:0:0:0:
291,94,140000,6,0,L|417:90,1,115,6|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
383,287,140268,2,0,P|362:232|375:165,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
166,48,140536,2,0,P|189:102|175:169,1,115,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
138,301,140804,2,0,P|194:280|252:296,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
34,348,141072,6,0,B|55:184|55:184|10:137,1,230,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
138,301,141474,2,0,B|168:51,1,230,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,144,141875,2,0,P|295:167|220:154,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
407,81,142143,6,0,P|432:130|414:206,1,115,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,228,142411,2,0,P|158:180|177:103,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
267,270,142679,2,0,P|218:316|143:314,1,115,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
165,122,142947,2,0,L|304:128,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
81,33,143215,5,8,0:0:0:0:
86,214,143349,2,0,P|98:275|78:336,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
81,33,143616,5,8,0:0:0:0:
132,206,143750,2,0,P|158:261|155:325,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
81,33,144018,5,8,0:0:0:0:
175,186,144152,1,0,0:0:0:0:
12,118,144286,5,6,0:2:0:0:
12,118,144420,2,0,L|203:105,1,184,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
329,45,144822,2,0,P|314:108|415:182,1,184,8|0,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
489,328,145224,2,0,L|384:320,1,92,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
237,340,145491,2,0,P|254:296|245:249,1,92,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,119,145759,1,2,0:2:0:0:
264,119,145893,2,0,L|65:110,1,184,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
80,110,146429,6,0,P|64:163|74:211,1,103.499996841431,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
283,217,146697,2,0,P|244:177|200:163,1,103.499996841431,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
81,333,146965,1,8,0:0:0:0:
200,163,147099,2,0,L|321:158,1,103.499996841431,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,261,147366,1,2,0:2:0:0:
226,70,147500,5,8,0:0:0:0:
208,274,147634,2,0,B|168:319|168:319|182:252|137:196|68:201,1,218.499994165421,0|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
236,145,148036,1,8,0:0:0:0:
78,294,148170,1,2,0:2:0:0:
107,101,148304,1,8,0:1:0:0:
208,274,148438,1,0,0:1:0:0:
208,274,148505,1,0,0:1:0:0:
208,274,148572,6,0,L|202:215,3,54.6249985413552,8|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
291,286,148840,2,0,L|285:345,3,54.6249985413552,0|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
374,277,149108,2,0,L|368:217,3,54.6249985413552,8|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
457,288,149375,2,0,L|451:347,3,54.6249985413552,0|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
488,210,149643,5,8,0:0:0:0:
470,189,149710,1,0,0:0:0:0:
457,165,149777,1,0,0:0:0:0:
450,139,149844,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,113,149911,1,0,0:0:0:0:
453,85,149978,1,0,0:0:0:0:
463,61,150045,1,0,0:0:0:0:
477,38,150112,1,0,0:0:0:0:
497,20,150179,5,8,0:0:0:0:
476,37,150246,1,0,0:0:0:0:
452,50,150313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
426,58,150380,1,0,0:0:0:0:
399,62,150447,1,0,0:0:0:0:
372,60,150514,1,0,0:0:0:0:
346,54,150581,1,0,0:0:0:0:
321,42,150648,1,0,0:0:0:0:
298,28,150715,6,0,L|233:22,3,54.6249985413552,8|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
174,105,150983,2,0,L|238:99,3,54.6249985413552,8|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
298,185,151250,2,0,L|233:179,3,54.6249985413552,8|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
174,262,151518,2,0,L|238:256,3,54.6249985413552,8|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
298,341,151786,5,8,0:0:0:0:
282,318,151853,1,0,0:0:0:0:
271,294,151920,1,0,0:0:0:0:
265,266,151987,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,240,152054,1,8,0:0:0:0:
268,213,152121,1,0,0:0:0:0:
276,187,152188,1,0,0:0:0:0:
289,163,152255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
307,142,152322,5,8,0:0:0:0:
287,121,152389,1,0,0:0:0:0:
265,104,152456,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,92,152523,1,0,0:0:0:0:
214,85,152590,1,8,0:0:0:0:
188,81,152657,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,82,152724,1,0,0:0:0:0:
134,88,152791,1,0,0:0:0:0:
109,97,152858,6,0,L|114:162,1,54.6249985413552,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
109,285,152991,2,0,L|114:220,1,54.6249985413552,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,81,153125,6,0,L|198:145,1,54.6249985413552,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,301,153259,2,0,L|198:236,1,54.6249985413552,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
266,66,153393,6,0,L|282:129,1,54.6249985413552,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
266,316,153527,2,0,L|282:252,1,54.6249985413552,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
345,50,153661,6,0,L|366:111,1,54.6249985413552,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
345,332,153795,2,0,L|366:270,1,54.6249985413552,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
462,192,153929,5,10,0:0:0:0:
140,93,154599,5,0,3:0:0:0:
140,93,154733,1,8,1:0:0:0:
140,93,155000,6,0,L|293:84,1,143.75,6|2,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
418,237,155268,2,0,L|265:228,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,132,155536,1,2,0:2:0:0:
447,339,155670,1,2,0:2:0:0:
274,228,155804,2,0,P|304:163|282:87,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
81,152,156072,6,0,P|147:175|215:155,1,143.75,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
32,48,156340,1,8,0:0:0:0:
32,48,156407,1,0,0:0:0:0:
32,48,156474,1,0,0:0:0:0:
15,246,156608,2,0,L|161:260,1,143.75,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
309,106,156875,2,0,L|161:122,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,33,157143,6,0,P|414:104|395:168,1,143.75,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
364,268,157411,1,8,0:0:0:0:
309,106,157545,2,0,P|228:85|164:117,1,143.75,0|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
86,161,157813,1,2,0:2:0:0:
242,187,157947,2,0,P|271:251|239:327,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
59,255,158215,6,0,P|128:234|197:256,1,143.75,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
384,319,158483,2,0,P|316:339|249:318,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
170,136,158750,5,8,0:0:0:0:
127,318,158884,1,2,0:2:0:0:
334,136,159018,1,8,0:0:0:0:
383,318,159152,1,2,0:2:0:0:
256,192,159286,6,0,P|193:237|109:211,1,143.75,6|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
91,85,159554,2,0,P|153:40|237:66,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
353,196,159822,1,2,0:2:0:0:
353,196,159889,1,0,0:0:0:0:
353,196,159956,1,2,0:2:0:0:
177,145,160090,1,8,0:0:0:0:
339,70,160224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
301,275,160358,6,0,L|157:284,1,143.75,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
34,137,160625,2,0,L|177:145,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
98,39,160893,1,2,0:2:0:0:
83,243,161027,1,2,0:2:0:0:
263,155,161161,2,0,P|336:134|399:150,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
203,261,161429,5,2,0:2:0:0:
203,261,161496,1,0,0:0:0:0:
203,261,161563,1,2,0:2:0:0:
222,40,161697,1,8,0:0:0:0:
83,243,161831,1,0,0:0:0:0:
263,155,161965,2,0,L|420:168,1,143.75,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
306,339,162233,2,0,L|147:352,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,140,162500,5,2,0:2:0:0:
323,238,162634,1,2,0:2:0:0:
83,243,162768,2,0,P|59:165|84:91,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,68,163036,5,8,3:0:0:0:
207,262,163170,1,8,3:0:0:0:
153,121,163304,1,8,3:0:0:0:
349,209,163438,1,8,3:0:0:0:
175,334,163572,5,6,0:2:0:0:
256,136,163706,1,2,0:2:0:0:
386,304,163840,1,8,0:0:0:0:
189,224,163974,2,0,P|118:219|72:156,1,143.75,0|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
280,100,164241,5,2,0:2:0:0:
233,309,164375,1,8,0:0:0:0:
74,165,164509,1,0,0:0:0:0:
283,211,164643,1,2,0:2:0:0:
141,371,164777,2,0,P|126:295|153:229,1,143.75,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,40,165045,5,0,0:0:0:0:
364,215,165179,1,2,0:2:0:0:
147,235,165313,1,2,0:2:0:0:
323,113,165447,1,8,0:0:0:0:
342,325,165581,2,0,P|422:314|466:260,1,143.75,0|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
410,63,165849,5,2,0:2:0:0:
256,211,165983,1,8,0:0:0:0:
461,270,166116,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,115,166250,1,2,0:2:0:0:
253,320,166384,2,0,P|183:295|149:223,1,143.75,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
230,36,166652,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,211,166786,2,0,L|410:203,1,143.75,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
169,135,167054,2,0,P|139:205|160:273,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,125,167322,1,2,0:2:0:0:
102,52,167456,1,2,0:2:0:0:
156,267,167590,2,0,P|225:302|297:298,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
102,177,167858,6,0,P|58:247|70:330,1,143.75,6|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
243,210,168125,2,0,P|287:139|275:57,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,267,168393,1,2,0:2:0:0:
349,200,168527,1,2,0:2:0:0:
186,74,168661,2,0,L|37:65,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
18,194,168929,5,2,0:2:0:0:
18,194,168996,1,0,0:0:0:0:
18,194,169063,1,2,0:2:0:0:
201,171,169197,1,8,0:0:0:0:
42,65,169331,1,0,0:0:0:0:
90,272,169465,2,0,P|123:206|106:134,1,143.75,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
323,50,169733,2,0,P|290:117|307:189,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
414,247,170000,5,2,0:2:0:0:
198,93,170134,1,2,0:2:0:0:
443,36,170268,2,0,B|463:105|463:105|449:181,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
234,189,170536,2,0,B|284:136|284:136|357:111,1,143.75,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
471,293,170804,2,0,B|400:274|400:274|342:225,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
351,113,171072,6,0,L|356:60,5,38.3333333333333,0|0|0|0|0|0,3:0|3:0|3:0|3:0|3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
256,119,171340,6,0,L|262:183,1,57.5,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
342,286,171474,2,0,L|348:221,1,57.5,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
429,172,171608,1,0,3:0:0:0:
429,172,171674,1,0,3:0:0:0:
429,172,171741,1,0,3:0:0:0:
208,254,171875,6,0,L|279:251,1,57.5,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
476,322,172009,2,0,L|406:319,1,57.5,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
257,360,172143,6,0,P|277:302|259:242,1,115,6|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
150,57,172411,2,0,P|139:112|163:169,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
263,145,172679,1,2,0:2:0:0:
59,135,172813,1,2,0:2:0:0:
338,90,172947,2,0,P|359:147|341:202,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,296,173215,6,0,P|200:249|256:238,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
427,343,173483,2,0,P|367:331|329:289,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
263,145,173750,1,2,0:2:0:0:
247,330,173884,1,2,0:2:0:0:
415,251,174018,1,8,0:0:0:0:
415,251,174085,1,0,0:0:0:0:
415,251,174152,1,0,0:0:0:0:
206,234,174286,6,0,B|169:199|125:206|125:206|162:166|169:103|125:58,1,230,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
59,124,174688,1,0,0:0:0:0:
233,91,174822,2,0,P|301:88|350:60,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
309,207,175090,2,0,P|302:268|315:319,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
390,150,175358,5,2,0:2:0:0:
226,249,175491,1,2,0:2:0:0:
448,342,175625,2,0,P|464:284|452:225,1,115,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
271,109,175893,5,8,0:0:0:0:
379,274,176027,1,2,0:2:0:0:
186,88,176161,1,8,0:0:0:0:
199,335,176295,1,2,0:2:0:0:
339,182,176429,6,0,L|463:176,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
250,35,176697,2,0,P|234:88|240:158,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,236,176965,1,2,0:2:0:0:
321,99,177099,1,2,0:2:0:0:
136,101,177233,2,0,P|77:108|20:94,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
85,209,177500,6,0,L|75:325,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
268,193,177768,2,0,L|258:77,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
182,257,178036,1,2,0:2:0:0:
372,227,178170,1,2,0:2:0:0:
258,79,178304,2,0,P|200:86|132:76,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
21,34,178572,6,0,B|45:85|29:124|29:124|54:144|54:144|17:192|40:262,1,230,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
155,346,178974,2,0,B|208:324|208:324|227:344|227:344|286:308|369:336,1,230,0|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
235,134,179375,2,0,P|246:189|244:253,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
349,212,179643,6,0,P|416:204|475:225,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
240,362,179911,2,0,L|245:244,1,115,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
256,80,180179,5,10,0:0:0:0:
144,270,180313,1,10,0:2:0:0:
366,270,180447,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,80,180581,1,10,0:2:0:0:
256,350,180715,6,0,L|256:207,1,115,6|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
343,106,180983,1,8,0:0:0:0:
213,344,181116,6,0,L|250:206,1,115,0|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
362,132,181384,1,2,0:2:0:0:
176,328,181518,6,0,L|247:204,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,161,181786,1,2,0:2:0:0:
142,303,181920,6,0,L|243:202,1,115,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,193,182188,1,0,0:0:0:0:
117,270,182322,6,0,L|241:199,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
371,224,182590,1,8,0:0:0:0:
151,131,182724,1,0,0:0:0:0:
316,43,182858,6,0,P|330:99|318:156,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
206,251,183125,1,8,0:0:0:0:
353,64,183259,6,0,P|352:122|324:173,1,115,0|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
192,237,183527,1,2,0:2:0:0:
382,92,183661,6,0,P|366:149|326:192,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
183,219,183929,1,2,0:2:0:0:
403,130,184063,6,0,P|372:179|324:211,1,115,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
178,199,184331,1,0,0:0:0:0:
414,170,184465,6,0,P|371:210|316:228,1,115,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
178,179,184733,2,0,P|219:138|274:121,1,115,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,247,185000,6,0,P|69:190|84:130,1,115,6|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
202,103,185268,1,8,0:0:0:0:
193,282,185402,2,0,P|155:333|95:350,1,115,0|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
14,260,185670,1,2,0:2:0:0:
170,186,185804,2,0,P|233:192|279:235,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
241,351,186072,5,2,0:2:0:0:
397,267,186206,2,0,P|425:180|356:61,1,230,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
145,121,186608,2,0,P|202:135|266:109,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
397,267,186875,2,0,P|343:249|288:264,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
481,354,187143,5,8,3:0:0:0:
448,157,187277,1,0,3:0:0:0:
448,157,187411,1,0,3:0:0:0:
438,352,187545,5,8,3:0:0:0:
452,145,187679,1,0,3:0:0:0:
452,145,187813,1,0,3:0:0:0:
395,350,187947,5,8,3:0:0:0:
456,133,188081,1,0,3:0:0:0:
456,133,188215,1,0,3:0:0:0:
352,348,188349,5,8,3:0:0:0:
460,121,188483,1,0,3:0:0:0:
460,121,188617,1,0,3:0:0:0:
309,346,188750,5,8,3:0:0:0:
464,109,188884,1,0,3:0:0:0:
267,342,189018,2,0,L|256:224,1,115,8|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
256,64,189286,5,4,3:2:0:0:
173,17,197456,6,0,L|180:83,1,57.5,0|0,2:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
337,117,197590,2,0,L|330:183,1,57.5,0|0,2:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
173,218,197724,2,0,L|180:285,1,57.5,2|2,2:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
337,317,197858,6,0,P|276:309|215:342,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
90,192,198125,2,0,P|90:258|74:306,1,115,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
32,85,198393,2,0,L|163:76,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,50,198661,1,0,0:0:0:0:
309,192,198795,2,0,B|254:164|254:164|88:192,1,230,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
229,359,199197,2,0,P|250:302|237:245,1,115,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
99,105,199465,2,0,L|230:84,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
319,153,199733,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,250,199866,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,250,199933,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,250,200000,6,0,P|180:229|125:235,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
397,331,200268,2,0,L|405:201,1,115,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,68,200536,2,0,B|316:70|316:70|277:102|277:102|176:108,1,230,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
36,261,200938,2,0,B|69:210|69:210|253:201,1,230,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
342,263,201340,2,0,P|361:196|349:143,1,115,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
253,80,201608,1,8,0:0:0:0:
239,202,201741,1,0,0:0:0:0:
239,202,201808,1,0,0:0:0:0:
239,202,201875,2,0,L|232:328,1,115,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
71,356,202143,6,0,L|64:230,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,316,202411,1,8,0:0:0:0:
260,320,202478,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,319,202545,1,8,0:0:0:0:
315,312,202612,1,0,0:0:0:0:
342,300,202679,1,8,0:0:0:0:
364,281,202746,1,0,0:0:0:0:
380,258,202813,5,8,0:0:0:0:
375,229,202880,1,0,0:0:0:0:
373,200,202947,1,8,0:0:0:0:
370,172,203014,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,143,203081,1,8,0:0:0:0:
366,115,203148,1,0,0:0:0:0:
364,86,203215,6,0,L|295:92,1,57.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
146,86,203349,2,0,L|215:92,1,57.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
378,166,203483,6,0,L|310:177,1,57.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
132,166,203616,2,0,L|200:177,1,57.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
393,246,203750,6,0,L|326:262,1,57.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
117,246,203884,2,0,L|183:262,1,57.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,325,204018,6,0,L|343:348,1,57.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
102,325,204152,2,0,L|166:348,1,57.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,287,204286,6,0,L|256:146,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,24,204554,5,8,0:0:0:0:
187,59,204620,1,0,0:0:0:0:
132,75,204687,1,0,0:0:0:0:
75,69,204754,1,0,0:0:0:0:
25,41,204821,1,8,0:0:0:0:
114,237,204956,5,0,0:0:0:0:
171,243,205022,1,0,0:0:0:0:
228,250,205089,1,8,0:0:0:0:
285,256,205156,1,0,0:0:0:0:
342,263,205223,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,105,205358,5,8,0:0:0:0:
376,118,205424,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,156,205491,1,0,0:0:0:0:
323,212,205558,1,0,0:0:0:0:
343,264,205625,6,0,P|376:294|460:301,1,126.5,0|0,2:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,330,206429,6,0,L|124:323,1,143.75,6|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
203,140,206697,2,0,L|351:133,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
341,244,206965,1,2,0:2:0:0:
341,244,207032,1,0,0:0:0:0:
341,244,207099,1,2,0:2:0:0:
270,48,207233,1,8,0:0:0:0:
423,194,207366,1,0,0:0:0:0:
203,140,207500,6,0,P|172:202|196:286,1,143.75,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
421,326,207768,1,8,0:0:0:0:
265,217,207902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
428,137,208036,1,2,0:2:0:0:
428,137,208103,1,0,0:0:0:0:
428,137,208170,1,2,0:2:0:0:
327,296,208304,1,8,0:0:0:0:
282,90,208438,1,0,0:0:0:0:
437,311,208572,6,0,B|327:296|327:296|270:319|270:319|156:295,1,287.5,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
90,152,208974,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,96,209108,2,0,P|282:171|258:234,1,143.75,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
29,360,209375,2,0,L|46:211,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
59,75,209643,5,2,0:2:0:0:
121,301,209777,1,2,0:2:0:0:
121,301,209844,1,0,0:0:0:0:
121,301,209911,2,0,P|191:310|272:263,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,40,210179,5,8,0:0:0:0:
176,228,210313,1,2,0:2:0:0:
376,40,210447,1,8,0:0:0:0:
336,228,210581,1,2,0:2:0:0:
210,99,210715,6,0,P|287:89|355:132,1,143.75,6|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
300,323,210983,1,8,0:0:0:0:
300,323,211049,1,0,0:0:0:0:
300,323,211116,1,0,0:0:0:0:
265,178,211250,1,2,0:2:0:0:
432,281,211384,1,2,0:2:0:0:
187,270,211518,2,0,P|150:200|160:127,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
191,30,211786,5,2,0:2:0:0:
44,165,211920,1,2,0:2:0:0:
265,178,212054,2,0,P|333:156|409:180,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
187,270,212322,1,2,0:2:0:0:
187,270,212389,1,0,0:0:0:0:
187,270,212456,1,2,0:2:0:0:
230,63,212590,1,8,0:0:0:0:
333,248,212724,1,0,0:0:0:0:
132,146,212858,6,0,P|86:209|81:274,1,143.75,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
331,150,213125,2,0,P|295:89|229:62,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
31,135,213393,1,2,0:2:0:0:
31,135,213460,1,0,0:0:0:0:
31,135,213527,1,2,0:2:0:0:
213,186,213661,1,8,0:0:0:0:
114,37,213795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
101,314,213929,6,0,L|113:164,1,143.75,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
411,314,214197,2,0,L|399:164,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
187,72,214465,5,8,3:0:0:0:
323,271,214599,1,8,3:0:0:0:
324,72,214733,1,8,3:0:0:0:
188,271,214866,1,8,3:0:0:0:
256,128,215000,5,6,0:2:0:0:
102,48,215134,1,2,0:2:0:0:
112,220,215268,1,8,0:0:0:0:
187,72,215402,2,0,P|249:35|327:70,1,143.75,0|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
417,195,215670,5,2,0:2:0:0:
256,128,215804,1,8,0:0:0:0:
277,299,215938,1,0,0:0:0:0:
346,141,216072,1,2,0:2:0:0:
174,162,216206,2,0,P|176:85|236:40,1,143.75,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
394,236,216474,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,128,216608,1,2,0:2:0:0:
231,299,216741,1,2,0:2:0:0:
339,165,216875,1,8,0:0:0:0:
167,140,217009,2,0,P|188:66|258:38,1,143.75,0|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
362,269,217277,5,2,0:2:0:0:
256,128,217411,1,8,0:0:0:0:
188,287,217545,1,0,0:0:0:0:
327,186,217679,1,2,0:2:0:0:
167,117,217813,2,0,P|207:51|281:42,1,143.75,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
327,186,218081,5,0,0:0:0:0:
90,183,218215,2,0,P|65:115|96:47,1,143.75,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
183,218,218483,2,0,P|136:273|62:280,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
167,117,218750,2,0,P|238:129|281:190,1,143.75,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
195,350,219018,2,0,P|165:271|188:210,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
393,187,219286,5,6,0:2:0:0:
251,279,219420,1,2,0:2:0:0:
458,356,219554,2,0,P|486:276|461:202,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,121,219822,1,2,0:2:0:0:
389,279,219956,1,2,0:2:0:0:
201,185,220090,2,0,L|54:173,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
37,50,220358,5,2,0:2:0:0:
37,50,220424,1,0,0:0:0:0:
37,50,220491,1,2,0:2:0:0:
192,77,220625,1,8,0:0:0:0:
57,173,220759,1,0,0:0:0:0:
247,264,220893,2,0,P|273:201|251:116,1,143.75,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
447,63,221161,2,0,L|439:246,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
420,320,221429,5,2,0:2:0:0:
342,148,221563,1,2,0:2:0:0:
293,342,221697,2,0,P|217:324|153:342,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
229,108,221965,2,0,P|251:169|232:254,1,143.75,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
44,348,222233,2,0,P|29:278|52:211,1,143.75,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
167,72,222500,6,0,B|218:72|218:72|243:46|243:46|269:97|269:97|294:72|294:72|345:72,3,230,2|2|2|2,3:2|3:2|3:2|3:2,0:0:0:0:
478,37,223572,6,0,B|451:119|451:119|481:200,1,160.99999508667,6|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
379,281,223840,1,8,0:0:0:0:
379,281,223907,1,0,0:0:0:0:
379,281,223974,1,0,0:0:0:0:
353,127,224108,1,2,0:2:0:0:
479,293,224241,1,2,0:2:0:0:
291,212,224375,2,0,P|206:181|138:203,1,160.99999508667,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
41,26,224643,6,0,L|28:194,1,160.99999508667,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
154,361,224911,2,0,L|141:193,1,160.99999508667,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,95,225179,1,2,0:2:0:0:
56,272,225313,1,2,0:2:0:0:
230,254,225447,2,0,B|271:235|328:261|328:261|384:217,1,160.99999508667,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
319,19,225715,6,0,P|289:79|316:175,1,160.99999508667,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
424,319,225983,1,8,0:0:0:0:
469,222,226116,2,0,P|426:210|321:283,1,160.99999508667,0|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
143,323,226384,1,2,0:2:0:0:
240,351,226518,2,0,P|241:294|150:214,1,160.99999508667,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
37,118,226786,6,0,P|89:131|181:79,1,160.99999508667,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
48,232,227054,1,8,0:0:0:0:
89,28,227188,1,0,0:0:0:0:
89,28,227255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
89,28,227322,5,8,0:0:0:0:
266,114,227456,1,2,0:2:0:0:
93,120,227590,1,8,0:0:0:0:
298,20,227724,1,2,0:2:0:0:
407,254,227858,6,0,B|353:247|353:247|312:220|312:220|255:215,1,160.99999508667,6|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
273,308,228125,1,8,0:0:0:0:
273,308,228192,1,0,0:0:0:0:
273,308,228259,1,0,0:0:0:0:
386,165,228393,1,2,0:2:0:0:
418,352,228527,1,2,0:2:0:0:
163,266,228661,2,0,P|149:221|194:122,1,160.99999508667,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
369,73,228929,5,2,0:2:0:0:
243,210,229063,1,2,0:2:0:0:
176,28,229197,1,8,0:0:0:0:
50,165,229331,1,0,0:0:0:0:
243,210,229465,2,0,B|270:173|261:132|261:132|286:101|282:51,1,160.99999508667,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
161,277,229733,2,0,P|205:308|325:272,1,160.99999508667,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
174,154,230000,5,2,0:2:0:0:
48,334,230134,1,2,0:2:0:0:
48,334,230201,1,0,0:0:0:0:
48,334,230268,1,8,0:0:0:0:
32,128,230402,1,0,0:0:0:0:
219,296,230536,1,2,0:2:0:0:
125,88,230670,1,2,0:2:0:0:
19,239,230804,2,0,L|187:226,1,160.99999508667,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
358,356,231072,6,0,B|333:315|333:315|372:273|359:183,1,160.99999508667,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
352,186,231273,1,0,0:0:0:0:
350,161,231340,2,0,B|425:104|434:194|512:131,1,160.99999508667,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
466,322,231608,5,8,3:0:0:0:
293,260,231741,1,8,3:0:0:0:
466,57,231875,1,8,3:0:0:0:
293,118,232009,1,8,3:0:0:0:
400,192,232143,5,6,0:2:0:0:
226,66,232277,1,2,0:2:0:0:
375,42,232411,1,8,0:0:0:0:
250,216,232545,1,0,0:0:0:0:
250,216,232612,1,0,0:0:0:0:
250,216,232679,2,0,L|88:203,1,160.99999508667,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
264,84,232947,5,8,0:2:0:0:
157,300,233081,1,0,0:2:0:0:
102,138,233215,1,2,0:2:0:0:
318,245,233349,1,2,0:2:0:0:
318,245,233416,1,0,0:0:0:0:
318,245,233483,2,0,L|480:232,1,160.99999508667,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,74,233750,5,2,0:2:0:0:
320,343,233884,1,2,0:2:0:0:
478,232,234018,1,8,0:0:0:0:
209,184,234152,1,0,0:0:0:0:
209,184,234219,1,0,0:0:0:0:
209,184,234286,2,0,L|47:171,1,160.99999508667,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
184,3,234554,5,8,0:0:0:0:
217,307,234688,1,0,0:0:0:0:
48,171,234822,1,2,0:2:0:0:
352,138,234956,1,2,0:2:0:0:
352,138,235023,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,138,235090,2,0,L|514:125,1,160.99999508667,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
217,307,235358,5,2,0:2:0:0:
261,69,235491,1,2,0:2:0:0:
443,227,235625,1,8,0:0:0:0:
205,182,235759,2,0,P|121:161|44:224,1,160.99999508667,0|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
30,343,236027,1,2,0:2:0:0:
286,260,236161,2,0,P|316:188|276:97,1,160.99999508667,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
93,25,236429,5,6,0:2:0:0:
205,182,236563,1,2,0:2:0:0:
205,182,236630,1,0,0:0:0:0:
205,182,236697,1,8,0:0:0:0:
33,207,236831,1,0,0:0:0:0:
182,75,236965,2,0,B|241:60|241:60|287:73|287:73|364:56,1,160.99999508667,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
456,145,237233,2,0,B|353:168|353:168|331:230,1,160.99999508667,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
181,342,237500,6,0,P|194:257|131:190,1,160.99999508667,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
26,31,237768,2,0,L|209:40,1,160.99999508667,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
99,288,238036,1,2,0:2:0:0:
317,160,238170,1,2,0:2:0:0:
228,260,238304,2,0,P|180:186|193:113,1,160.99999508667,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,66,238572,5,8,0:0:0:0:
339,295,238706,1,2,0:2:0:0:
190,117,238840,1,8,0:0:0:0:
190,117,238907,1,0,0:0:0:0:
190,117,238974,1,2,0:2:0:0:
477,168,239108,2,0,L|314:159,1,160.99999508667,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
67,268,239375,2,0,L|230:259,1,160.99999508667,8|2,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
256,64,239643,5,0,2:0:0:0:
256,64,240715,6,0,L|407:74,1,115,6|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
256,320,240983,2,0,L|407:310,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
118,247,241250,2,0,P|102:183|124:121,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
320,192,241518,1,8,0:0:0:0:
192,192,241652,1,0,0:0:0:0:
394,247,241786,6,0,P|410:183|388:121,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
256,16,242054,2,0,L|256:144,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
118,247,242322,2,0,P|102:183|124:121,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
256,131,242590,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,352,242724,1,0,0:0:0:0:
453,269,242858,6,0,P|401:294|328:278,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
59,269,243125,2,0,P|111:294|184:278,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
386,95,243393,2,0,P|402:159|386:207,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
126,95,243661,2,0,P|110:159|126:207,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,368,243929,6,0,L|256:240,1,115,10|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
256,16,244197,2,0,L|256:144,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
163,278,244465,5,10,0:2:0:0:
349,106,244599,1,2,0:2:0:0:
349,278,244733,1,8,0:0:0:0:
163,106,244866,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,352,245000,6,0,L|256:224,1,115,6|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
422,100,245268,2,0,P|369:78|311:95,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
90,100,245536,2,0,P|143:78|201:95,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
256,237,245804,1,8,0:2:0:0:
256,16,245938,1,0,0:0:0:0:
138,279,246072,6,0,L|152:136,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
374,279,246340,2,0,L|360:136,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,16,246608,2,0,L|256:160,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
138,279,246875,1,8,0:0:0:0:
374,279,247009,1,0,0:0:0:0:
93,162,247143,6,0,P|156:157|199:198,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
419,162,247411,2,0,P|356:157|313:198,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,368,247679,2,0,P|240:304|256:256,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
256,16,247947,2,0,P|272:80|256:128,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
140,230,248215,5,2,0:2:0:0:
371,230,248349,1,2,0:2:0:0:
256,60,248483,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,321,248616,1,2,0:2:0:0:
155,134,248750,1,8,0:1:0:0:
356,134,248884,1,10,0:2:0:0:
155,263,249018,1,8,0:1:0:0:
256,60,249152,1,10,0:2:0:0:
356,263,249286,5,6,0:2:0:0:
356,263,249420,2,0,B|331:184|388:123|388:123|313:84,1,230,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,263,249822,1,10,0:2:0:0:
156,263,249956,2,0,B|181:184|124:123|124:123|199:84,1,230,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
428,78,250358,5,10,0:2:0:0:
428,78,250491,2,0,B|385:133|385:133|221:106,1,230,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
84,306,250893,1,10,0:2:0:0:
84,306,251027,2,0,B|127:251|127:251|291:278,1,230,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
422,100,251429,5,10,0:2:0:0:
422,100,251563,2,0,B|402:142|423:182|423:182|406:204|406:204|446:251|425:323,1,230,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
90,100,251965,1,10,0:2:0:0:
90,100,252099,2,0,B|109:142|88:182|88:182|105:204|105:204|65:251|86:323,1,230,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,331,252500,5,10,0:2:0:0:
332,331,252634,2,0,B|277:316|261:274|261:274|246:322|201:359|144:345,1,230,2|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,70,253036,5,2,0:2:0:0:
165,248,253170,1,8,0:0:0:0:
376,70,253304,1,2,0:2:0:0:
347,248,253438,1,8,0:2:0:0:
136,70,253572,6,0,P|118:120|135:199,1,115,6|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
376,70,253840,2,0,P|394:120|377:199,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,368,254108,2,0,L|256:240,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
256,80,254375,1,8,0:0:0:0:
146,297,254509,1,0,0:0:0:0:
373,187,254643,6,0,B|354:226|354:226|366:297,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
138,196,254911,2,0,B|158:158|158:158|146:87,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,16,255179,2,0,L|256:160,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
146,297,255447,1,8,0:0:0:0:
366,87,255581,1,0,0:0:0:0:
366,297,255715,6,0,P|303:265|253:267,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
146,87,255983,2,0,P|209:119|259:117,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
418,70,256250,2,0,P|401:123|425:201,1,115,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
94,314,256518,2,0,P|111:261|87:183,1,115,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,32,256786,6,0,B|256:83|256:83|282:108|282:108|231:134|231:134|256:159|256:159|256:210,3,230,2|2|2|0,0:2|0:2|0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,336,257858,6,0,L|384:336,1,230,4|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,32,258393,1,2,3:2:0:0:
256,60,258460,1,2,3:2:0:0:
256,89,258527,1,2,3:2:0:0:
256,118,258594,1,2,3:2:0:0:
256,147,258661,1,2,3:2:0:0:
256,148,258929,6,0,L|256:224,3,57.5,6|0|0|0,3:2|3:0|3:0|3:0,3:0:0:0:
343,214,259197,2,0,L|305:279,3,57.5,8|0|0|0,3:0|3:0|3:0|3:0,3:0:0:0:
169,214,259465,2,0,L|207:279,3,57.5,6|0|0|0,3:2|3:0|3:0|3:0,3:0:0:0:
256,368,259733,2,0,L|256:292,3,57.5,8|0|0|0,3:0|3:0|3:0|3:0,3:0:0:0:
336,343,260000,5,6,3:2:0:0:
363,350,260067,1,0,3:0:0:0:
392,349,260134,1,0,3:0:0:0:
419,339,260201,1,0,3:0:0:0:
441,321,260268,1,8,3:0:0:0:
429,295,260335,1,0,3:0:0:0:
424,267,260402,1,0,3:0:0:0:
427,238,260469,1,0,3:0:0:0:
436,211,260536,5,6,3:2:0:0:
405,182,260603,1,0,3:0:0:0:
369,158,260670,1,0,3:0:0:0:
330,141,260737,1,0,3:0:0:0:
288,129,260804,1,8,3:0:0:0:
245,124,260871,1,0,3:0:0:0:
202,126,260938,1,0,3:0:0:0:
160,134,261005,1,0,3:0:0:0:
120,149,261072,5,12,0:2:0:0:
sheela
let's hope this passes qualification

bubbled!
_handholding
Why did you delete raikozen's diff?
Dannya

Kisses wrote:

maybe high sr is too spooky 4 bn's
WORSTPOLACKEU
This map was way more interesting before, now it's just generic patterns slapped onto a map and blankets to make it look pretty and of quality.
I don't know, I expected more from you Kroytz but it's probably getting ranked now cause the map is clean except some spacing issues imo but it doesn't matter cause these are small issues.

01:09:286 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,1) - more stuff like this would be cool cause this is really neat
Weber

Kisses wrote:

no market for 8* ranked maps with 0 technical aspects whatsoever duh
wilup

WORSTPOLACKEU wrote:

This map was way more interesting before, now it's just generic patterns slapped onto a map and blankets to make it look pretty and of quality.
I don't know, I expected more from you Kroytz but it's probably getting ranked now cause the map is clean except some spacing issues imo but it doesn't matter cause these are small issues.

01:09:286 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,1) - more stuff like this would be cool cause this is really neat
no creativity allowed in osu sorry
show more