forum

Tell us about yourself! (osu!Catch edition)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sartan

Hey, I decided to copycat KK30 to learn more about you people!

We've had the post yourself irl forum pop up about a year ago for osu!Catch players specifically, but a face doesn't tell your entire story. So let's hear what you have to say to us!

Link to the post yourself IRL forum: t/418148

Here's 2 basic rules to keep this from becoming flame simulator 101
- Don't insult other people about anything they have to say or any of their specific hobbies. Not cool. (unless it is obviously cynical)
- Don't flood the forum with posts of your own

...Also, I might add a Player Collection on the original post later on

Well then, allow me to introduce myself then ^^

My name is Konrad, as of writing this 18 years old and I live pretty far into the south of the Netherlands. Currently a high school student without any kind of crazy future plans or dream job aspirations (really, I am loving my life as it currently stands so no need to fix things that aren't broken). My hobbies would be mountainbiking whenever I am on holiday in Poland to visit my grandparents (which is every summer), playing some tennis whenever Dutch weather allows me to, hang out with friends, visit concerts of all sorts, watch podcasts/esports/tech videos and just lay down in bed and do literally nothing.

Games that I love next to osu! would be World of Warcraft and your odd Rocket League, but I tend to watch a lot of world cups for various games (even for games such as LoL which I despise to play myself).

My favourite genre of music would be Melodic Death Metal (bands such as Soilwork, In Flames, Dark Tranquillity), I also listen to chillhop lots (which you can see me always use in my podcasts) and other random songs I consider to be musically well written such as certain pieces in the art of orchestra.

My favourite food is probably pizza since you can vary lots with it's ingredients and my favourite colour is green.

The things I enjoy doing most on osu! would be playing and hosting tournaments, commentating, podcasting, interacting with people just to have a nice chit chat and play in multiplayer with my in game friends.

And who would you be?
Selo
I'm AniCore, as of writing this 18 years old and I live pretty far into the east of the Netherland. Currently in my 2nd year of college and enjoying my course so far. After finishing this course I would like to study more in depth of this subject since it's quite interesting. I'd like to play games in my time besides school and part-time work in the supermarket such as osu, Final Fantasy 14, Rocket League, Overwatch and more, preferably with friends! I also like to watch some youtube video's about the games I play to get better at them since I'm quite the tryhard when playing the games. I like all kinds of music, my favorite artist would be xi, mostly because I think the piano is the best instrument I've heard so far. That's pretty much all I can tell about myself. :)
Aryssiel
I'm Quit user, normal guy who spends lot of time in games than doing anything productiv., I'm on last year of high school ( I started this game when I got into high school, not good thing ;w; ), I'm 17 years old actually and I'm from Perú but I live in Chile.

I'm nikkei, in short words half japanese, that's why I started learning japanese this year!.

I have the abbility to learn really fast, my irl friends ''hate me'' because I learn so fast anything, I love music and I can play any instrument, learn any song really fast ~.

Games history... (Leaving the internet games such like boombang!, Club Penguin, Habbo, UnovaRPG...) Started with minecraft back in 2011 osu! and league back in 2013, I saw I was not good at osu at all so decided to play League only, and I came back to osu in 2014. Then I met Paladins this year ( I don't play this that much ), and the lastest game I am into is Counter Strike: Global Offensive :^).

My favourite music..? well, it kinda depends on my... feeling status..? I can be listening to My Chemical Romance and suddenly change into Pasito Perrón, but lately K-Pop has been in my mind more than Rock :thinking: Tzuyu ♥

I have many memories in osu! and that's why I can't leave it yet, I don't want to lose them even though some people already left..., so I play for those memories.

Thanks for reading, have a good day. :)
ItsJ0el
My name is Joel, as of writing this 17 years old and I live near Zürich. Currently doing an 4 year apprenticeship to become a programmer. My hobbies would be archery (where I actually have more or less good aim), playing Videogames and doing stuff with gf.

Games that I love next to osu! would be Rocket League, CS GO, Factorio.

I don't have a favorite genre of music, but currently I listen mostly to various electronic music. There is no music genre I hate since I grew up listening to metal (thanks mom) and Classic (thanks dad).

My favorite food would be Sushi, which I always enjoy eating. My favorite Colour is blue.

The things I enjoy doing most on osu! would be wasting my time generally, I also try to FC maps and talk with friends.
Dohland
Sup, my name is Dohland, I'm 20 years old and I'm from the great state of Texas! Currently I'm attending Sam Houston State University attempting to get a bachelor's degree in Management for Information Systems, I'm also minoring in Mass Communications because I love commentating, hosting, and being a part of tournaments. I'm also an administrator for CustomAllOsu along with Sartan, Wesley, Vincs, and Setomi! Yes, that's right, somehow a 4 digit rank managed to become an admin for CustomAllOsu. *dabs* I'm really looking forward to commentating in the upcoming osu!catch International Tournament hosted by Ascendance! I hope to one day become a commentator for CWC!!! They said I need more pp............................ I SUCK AT OSU! T.T Outside of the game I'm quite active. I ran track in high school and I've always enjoyed running and sports in general. I've also been told that I have beautiful eyes. I also enjoy playing Yu-Gi-Oh! because it's the Sh*t!!! I hope you guys will join me on CustomAllOsu for our Fruit for Thought podcast!!!! Have a good one gents o/ UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU UWU

Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Food: Pizza and Frosted Flakes
Chatie
Fakka neven, I'm Chatie and as of writing this I'm 16 years old. I live in the east part of the Netherlands and hope to finish high school next year. In my spare time I like to play osu! and Overwatch and watch anime and Netflix. I play/have played all four modes on osu! but I enjoy osu!standard and osu!catch the most. I started playing osu!catch because I wanted to get on a leaderboard and kinda stuck with it. The thing that kept me playing at the start was my "high" ranking, but recently I'm playing more for fun. I still get excited by worthless ranks and pp scores but they're not my main drive anymore. I hope to get better at osu!catch and learn mods so I can make plays I'm actually proud of.
DeletedUser_6051155
Wollah niffo's, I'm Gregory and as of writing this I'm 15 years old. I live in the south part of the Netherlands and hope to finish high school next year. In my spare time I like to play osu! and Overwatch, go mountainbiking and watch anime and Netflix. I play/have played all four modes on osu! but I enjoy osu!standard and osu!catch the most. I started playing osu!catch because I wanted to get on a leaderboard and kinda stuck with it. The thing that kept me playing at the start was my "high" ranking, but recently I'm playing more for fun. I still get excited by worthless ranks and pp scores but they're not my main drive anymore. I hope to get better at osu!catch and learn mods so I can make plays I'm actually proud of.

I dont like normy memes
-Ken
My name is Mahdi , I'm 20 years old and I live in Tunisia (North Africa) . I'm a college student who's lazy af and bored from studies
I'm the kind of person that prefers to stay home most of the time but I sometimes play football or hang out with friends
I actually play osu most of the time , and sometimes play other games such as csgo , hearthstone ..
Sleeping and wasting time would be my number one hobby :^)
About music I don't have a specific genre that I like , I enjoy any kind of good music and my favourite artist is Igorrr
The things I enjoy doing most on osu would be mapping , playing multi , Setting good scores and chatting with friends
favourite color : uhm let's say green
Leithanien
Hello i'm Hanik, a guy from the far north of Brazil. I'm in the last year of high school, preparing myself to college pls kill me.
I started osu in the middle of 2014 playing only the osu!standart mode. In March 2015, i felt std was getting bad so i started playing the infamous CTB, the mode that i can't leave until today help me. I never expected be "good" at this game and when i got top 1 in brazilian leaderbord i really didn't believe what i did. Some players quitting makes me sad but i understand theirs reasons.

My hobbies are play soccer and watch some animes, make fun with my friends, listen to some music (japanese, edm, rock). I'm finishing my english couse but i'm pretty bad at writing you can noitice this with that text even in portuguese xd, and i'm gonna start to learn japanese this year.

Other games i like to play are CSGO and touhou, i read some visual novels too but only when i have some free time.

Favourite foods are some tipical brazilian food and pizza, hamburguers, etc.
[Mustard]
My name is Ricky, as of writing this I'm 15 y.o and I live in Indonesia. Currently a 1st year highschool student, pretty much having a shit highschool life.
I'm half dutch
Game history... before discovering osu I played a lot of dota and rotmg (realm of the mad god), I finished a lot of visual novels too such as kimi ga nozomu eien, white album 2, re:lief, your diary, koichoco, etc.
Currently aiming to not shitmiss in every multiplayer that I played.
I don't have a specific genre that I like in music tbh.
My hobby would be playing piano and guitar since I grew up with it :^
I currently play some musical instruments such as piano, guitar, and bass.

Fav Color: Violet
Fav Food: Kebab, Burgers, Hotdogs, and Stew.
Kimitakari
So this is what it is. I hope Sartan will notice me uwu

Hello there! My nickname is Nelly but in real life im Daniil. In English is Daniel. Im currently 16 and im from Russia living in Moscow Region. Right now I finished High School and planning to go to college. I started playing osu! in 3rd August 2014 watching Project DIVA plays. Firstly I was playing osu!std then I quickly discovered this community overall and other game modes including Catch The Beat! In all of these modes CtB or osu!catch was the only mode I liked. I actively started playing CtB in Spring 2016 because my friend loving this so much that I wasted to give a try to become a decent player. Thats how I got rank #139 preety quick and thats how I was introduced to mapping. My hobby is just sitting here playing computer games. Back then I was playing Basketball, Volleyball, Football and even drawing and playing some musical instruments for example guitar but I dropped them very quickly. For musical stuff I mostly like Camellia, Rin but I listen any music I do like. My favourite foods is mostly chocolate, spagetti and meat. My favourite color is black, white and red. Probably in the future when I finally get my own house I will contribute CtB as hard as I physically can.
Topic Starter
Sartan

Nelly wrote:

So this is what it is. I hope Sartan will notice me uwu

Hello there! My nickname is Nelly but in real life im Daniil. In English is Daniel. Im currently 16 and im from Russia living in Moscow Region. Right now I finished High School and planning to go to college. I started playing osu! in 3rd August 2014 watching Project DIVA plays. Firstly I was playing osu!std then I quickly discovered this community overall and other game modes including Catch The Beat! In all of these modes CtB or osu!catch was the only mode I liked. I actively started playing CtB in Spring 2016 because my friend loving this so much that I wasted to give a try to become a decent player. Thats how I got rank #139 preety quick and thats how I was introduced to mapping. My hobby is just sitting here playing computer games. Back then I was playing Basketball, Volleyball, Football and even drawing and playing some musical instruments for example guitar but I dropped them very quickly. For musical stuff I mostly like Camellia, Rin but I listen any music I do like. My favourite foods is mostly chocolate, spagetti and meat. My favourite color is black, white and red. Probably in the future when I finally get my own house I will contribute CtB as hard as I physically can.
Noticed UWU
Fl4ndre Scarlet
Hello my real name is Tolunay (everybody calling this name in the game) I'm guy from Turkey. I'm 17 years old. I graduated from my school this year. I can't pass the college exam that's why I will try my chance next year and I will quit this game in September maybe. I started to CtB in my friend (Sister Jude) in multiplayer. When I first started this game is wasn't too hard after I'm trying another map and I failed. After I played some Easy map with Perfect mode and I'm in Top 50 after I made an ambition then I came up to the border. I'm a just random touhou fan and my favorite touhou is Flandre Scarlet (lol).
I love my friends, everyone, playing games and watching anime. My currently actively watching anime is Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni. I discovered osu! on 10th December Transformice forums. After I saw this game and I downloaded it. First time I can't played it and I hated after 30th March I will installed this game again after created account (first nickname is Nerd_fare) lol thank you Sister Jude :D

Favorite Color: Dark Blue
Favorite Food: Manti, Doner Kebab, French Fries, Wrap, Pizza, Iskender, Meatball Hamburger, Rice, Chips
Favorite Anime: No Game No Life, Gabriel DropOut, Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni
Mikudesu
My name is Lucas, I'm currently 20 years old, and I live in the southeast of Brazil. I actually spent most of my free time playing overwatch and osu, and sometimes I play other games like Diablo 3, Nier:Automata, Bordelands ... When I'm not playing or self studying, I'm probably sleeping.
The things I enjoy doing most on osu! would be playing and refereeing tournaments, and play in multiplayer with my in game friends.
My favourite music: hmmmm :thinking: it depends on my mood.
My favourite food: Rice, Japanese food, Pizza.
Favorite Color: Cyan
DxNightwave
Hiya, My name is Patrick, I'm 23 years old, and I live on the beach on the east coast of the United States. Before I discovered Osu! I was an avid fps and bullet hell lover (dodge spins lmao). The first rhythm game I played was step mania, with guitar hero following soon after. I served in the military and I am currently working on finishing up my degree in computer science. For me, CTB reminded me of a Pizza Hut game that I played a long time ago as a kid. The goal of the PC game was to prevent the pizza dough from falling on the ground. You had to move the catcher to go underneath the dough, and then hit it back up. The longer you kept it from hitting the ground, the more points you got. (not joking, it's actually a game LOL)
I'm a really big Metallica fan because of my father. Head bang on!!!!
My favorite series is One Piece.
My favorite anime is Code Geass
My favorite manga is Kingdom
My eye color is Hazel. My hands are Double jointed and I am practically blind.
I'm half German (lets go Sousaki)
Lastly, the first game I ever completed was Spyro the dragon, when I was 4 years old. (tried to finish FF7 but It was too complicated for me)
Golterboose
Heyo, my name is Josh. I am 18 years old, I live in the mountains west of Sydney in Australia.
Before osu! i was obsessed with Minecraft (kill me)
The first rhythm game I have ever played was Guitar Hero World Tour
Well I currently have no job but I am currently getting my Diploma of Community Services and eventually I hope to become a Psychologist.
CTB reminded me of a game on Apple Device called Skyburger where you have to tilt your device to gather different ingredients as they fall from the sky.
I love many genres of music but my favourites are Trance, Future House, Hardstyle, Drum,n,bass and Metal.
My favourite series is Bleach
My favourite short anime series however is a tie between Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Mirai Nikki
I never really got into manga (Sorry ;-;)
My eye colour changes colour depending on the sun, if its dark its dark brown, if its sunny, its hazel-green.
I have motor skills issues which has made my learning of certain patterns in osu very difficult.
The last game I have 100% completed was Super Mario Galaxy 2 :D
Fav Colour: Red or Purple
Fav Food: Do not have one ;-;
DataPata
I guess this is a better time than any to start speaking.

Hello,

My name is Pontus and im a 21 year old guy from Sweden. Im shy, has social skills of 0 and am usually positive (though a drop late in a beatmap can change things). I've just done my first year of college, after 1 year of another college, getting an education in software development.
What i enjoy would be video games, tennis (if i have the time), anime, manga, hanging with friends, might be more but that's the basics.

When it comes to games i used to play Minecraft, MMOs, Blizzard stuff, CSGO, LoL and all those kinda games. But given that most of my friends stopped playing video games and got livin' im basically just playing Osu, with the occasional CSGO match if a friend logs on.

I started playing Standard during 2010, made my account 2011 and then changed to Catch about 2012/2013 (i've been sneaking around here without saying anything for 4 years, hehe). Been playing more seriously since last summer, though im still way too bad.

Im gonna be a little bold here and push toward my profile for my view on different anime, but can add that i see Kimi no Na wa. (Your Name.) as best in anime.

With music i listen to pretty much anything, though with a bit more focus on Heavy Metal, Hardstyle, Happy Hardcore, Vocaloid and J-Pop,
Favorite colour is Green,
Favorite food would be Kebab Pizza.

Yeah, that's my life in short. Thanks for listening. tl;dr in bold.
Tonairu
Hi my name is haazernani owo
Sume_old_1
Hi my name Jeff Ian. I'm a 21 year male that's finally decided to dive into Osu Catch after lurking around the community for a good amount of months. My hobbies involve playing video games and being as outgoing as possible.

I look forward to getting to know you all in coming months :)
He Ang CTB
I am awesome! \o/
Aryssiel

He Ang Erika wrote:

I am awesome! \o/
Of course you're not \o/ bad friend who forget birthday ¬¬
He Ang CTB

Quit user wrote:

He Ang Erika wrote:

I am awesome! \o/
Of course you're not \o/ bad friend who forget birthday ¬¬
Then you're even more awesome than me! \o/
sovy
Hello there, my name is Fernando. I'm a 21 year old college student born in Puerto Rico, raised in the US somewhere in the east coast and currently living and studying in Costa Rica. Most of the things I do right now are centered around college and my classes. I'm currently undergoing my last year of bachelors and will hopefully graduate next year. It's been a lot of work and all-nighters as they call them, sometimes not even sleeping for about 2 or 3 days straight full of work, but it's all been fun because I'm doing what I love.

Besides school, I obviously enjoy playing osu! a lot. It goes without saying CtB is my main game mode though I've never really had a clear aspiration as to what I want to accomplish in it. Converts are my main interest as, to me, they prove to be harder and more fun than most specific map sets. It's just a terrible bias against PP farming because I believe these kind of maps render pointless the star rating system by being over rated and most players seem to enjoy boasting that off. More PP ≠ proficiency at the mode.

That aside, I have a special and huge interest in learning hard rock at Sousaki, Dusk and ExGon levels but the current hardware I use to play osu! is holding me back.

Other things I'd like to share are that I'm a huge metalcore fan. I've been so since around 2006 when an uncle of mine lent my older brother a CD, which was Killswitch Engage's "Alive Or Just Breathing" album. We listened to it together and I was instantly hooked. In later years though, namely since about 4 years ago, I've been opening to more bands and more types of music. Deftones for example is currently my favorite band and another one I can't stop listening to is a Japanese Rock band called Chatmonchy. Some other genres I've been really into lately as well have been EDM, House and Instrumental. Alstroemeria Records and Amateras Records release great albums. And lastly, Rap and Hip Hop are deeply into my liking. MF Doom is single-handedly the best in the industry.

As most people around here (I think), I also love watching anime. Some of my favorite shows include Ergo Proxy and the entire Aria series. My main genres are psychological and slice of life. Romance and comedy are kind of up there but aren't as relevant. I just wish I had the time right now to watch any show really. School just doesn't let me.

I'm generally a very quite person and think about 10 times what I want say whenever I talk with anybody. I've had really bad experiences in the past where I've said things without thinking and have had awful moments in my life because of that. Let's just say I'm more of a listener than a talker.

At some point during late high school, I was set on becoming a bodybuilder. I made huge efforts into getting in shape and just try to look good in general. I was very healthy and athletic at this point in time but I had to stop when I started my 2nd year in college because the number of classes I had to take was growing and I simply had no time. I trained really hard everyday for 2 years and 5 months. I've gained some weight ever since I stopped working out but I have tried to maintain a balanced diet and basic workout routines at home. For better understanding, I'm 5 foot 11 inches tall and at the peak of my training and workout, I weighed 206 pounds. I now weight 238 pounds :( I plan on going back to gym after this semester is over (just 3 weeks away) and hopefully get back in shape like before.

I'm not sure what else I'd like to say but if you made it to the end, please know that I appreciate dearly you reading everything. Hopefully it accomplished the thread's purpose of letting others take a glance at who I am.
mulraf
ello, the name's frederik but my nickname is 'set' and i definitely preffer it :o

i'm a 21 years-old student from germany. currently everythings going smooth too. aspiring to get my own house later on, not really that much more since i'm already happy with everything else :o

things i enjoy are:
- obviously osu!. this goes for ctb and standard. but taiko and mania are decent too, it's just that i can't play it that long without my hand hurting D: i don't really know which of the two is my main mode but i think i suck pretty hard in standard while everythings running pretty smooth in ctb. so i think standard is just "enjoy game pls" while ctb is both enjoying the game and competetive (at least currently) :3 idk i really want to get into the #1000 first, then get better with mods and converts and maybe just maybe i'll be good enough for the german cwc roster someday? D: (little answer to sovyat/fernando since i love playing native maps and don't really like converts that much. but keep in mind everyone's entitled to their own opinion, not trying to change it, just want to get my views across: it's true that in comparison to converts native maps are, at least at a later stage, easier pp. but the thing is they are just mapped to match to the song while converts just have the notes right when they should appear but spacing doesn't emphasize the song. i used to like converts when i started playing but i played the platter diff on fjarleagur mapped by jusenkyo and it totally changed my view since it felt soooo damn good when your dashes and/or hyperdashes completely sync with the song's rhythm <3 was a turning point that first really got me into ctb. when i started i didn't see that it matched the song but after this map i realized many patterns etc. not all natives are perfect but i still love that thing about them) sorry about the long text which doesn't really belong here, just really felt like writing that :o
- animes! my favorite 3 animes are, in that order, monster - steins;gate - hunterxhunter 2011. i guess kaiji might come in fourth or death note or hajime no ippo idk. so many good animes. my mal account in case you're interested: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/mulraf i really tried to rate everything as close to my taste as possible but of course there's some old animes in there i didn't really remember that well when i made the account (like inuyasha, elfenlied, etc.). my favorite anime film is koe no katachi (a silent voice / the shape of voice) and then there's perfect blue - the haruhi movie - kimi no na wa after that. some people might be shocked why kimi no na wa isn't #1 or #2 but it's just my personal opinion, was a good one tho.
- music: i used to be into metal only, now i'm a bit more versatile about it and also like electro, japanese music, german battlerap (i know, sounds weird) and pretty much most stuff that isn't pop :o my favorite band is 'freedom call'. i tried mapping both standard and ctb with songs from them but my mapping skills just suck too much :D
edit: oh favorite food: pizza all the way! and pasta also. +käsespätzle as for german food :o
JayM3_
Hey hey, Im Jay Em(real name) but people call me Jay. I'm 15 years of age Im born filipino and I used to live in The Netherlands right in the middle of it in Utrecht and since this March I moved to Vikersund,Norway due to my parents' work. I'm currently in my 1st out of 2 years of my IB diploma. I've been playing CTB since the 3rd quarter of last year around august/september. It has been really fun and challenging. but since february i have stopped playing due to me focusing on my Graphic designing. Currently i'm a developer at CustomAllOsu and have designed the background for the podcasts. I enjoy making all kinds of Banners/Avatars/Signatures for players here in Osu, so if you want me to make you. you can click the Strawberry jam jar below. I also watch a lot of anime. You can talk with me via Discord by adding me with this username: JayM3_#6536. feel free to poke me in game if im online.
Ascendance
Hi there, I'm Mike and I'm 19 years old as of writing this. I currently live in Massachusetts (in the USA), but was born in South Korea and have lived shortly there and in Nagoya, Japan before moving to the US. I've played tennis for 12 years, so I guess tennis is a hobby, along with cooking and of course playing video games. I don't have much of a dream job, but I'm currently in university majoring in liberal arts before transferring to business and economics in a 4-year school.

Games besides osu! that I play include League of Legends, World of Warcraft, Overwatch, CS:GO and a plethora of other steam games that I play here and there. I don't have a favorite genre of music really, I'm pretty open minded when it comes to that, but I'm not a fan of country or death metal, though there are exceptions to that generalization. Like I said, I don't really have any favorites and will listen to mostly anything. I love pizza and chicken, but I always have to run a lot to burn all of it off T_T

In terms of osu!, I've been a mapper for almost 2 years now, I host a regular, annual tournament for osu!catch, and I was previously a USA CWC World Cup Member. In terms of achievements here, I just recently claimed the highest amount of ranked maps for osu!catch, and have had the most ranked mapsets in a single year for both 2016 and 2017 so far.

My favorite color is blue ;)

Cool thread!

edit: my favorite anime is code geass since I guess because I play osu! I must be grouped in with the weebs
ChrisS3097
Hey , I'm Cristian
Meganekko
Hello one and all, My name is Zach and i am 21, currently living in Illinois, USA. I just enjoy this game and am actively looking for others to play osu with or just chat, don't mind which. I have been mostly active for the 3 years since my account creation. spent 2 years playing Standard then had an issue with the muscles in my mouse hand so i decided to switch to taiko/catch after that. Since then its been just catch and i love playing anything from the simple and boring, to the maps i can't keep up with ;-; even if i fail i only play to have fun. Also been playing catch for a total active time of less than 7 months, it was a great mode to pick up and easy to learn but very difficult to master ( in my opinion). But feel free to add me and pm me here or if im only just let me know and i'll add you back. Its fun to meet new people and play this game for the enjoyment and discovery of new songs, maps, and difficulties as time goes on. Thank you, and best of luck to you all on whatever you set out to do.
I love my cat
Hello! I'm Addie and I am 22 years old and living in central Texas! I work full time as of right now, but was previously a senior in college before I had to leave because of medical complications. I plans on going back to get my major in Business Anthropology and minors in Linguistics, English, Creative Writing and Spanish. I'd like to maybe also become a veterinarian or a journalist. When I'm not working, I'm mostly playing Runescape, out with friends or visiting the cat cafe that's near my house. Cats are my life and I would not be complete without them and that's not an exaggeration I love cats more than anything on this Earth.

I used to play Overwatch and League, but games that are competitive make me salty and I don't like feeling mad, so I play Runescape and I shiny hunt on Poke'mon Sun!! I also play LLSIF, Grand Sphere, and Fate/Grand Order (mobile games). I also would die for the Sonic franchise. Harvest Moon and Animal Crossing are also club bangers when it comes to games. As for anime/manga, Aku no Hana is my favorite manga and Zankyou no Terror is my favorite anime. I will fight with you on waifus because I'm a garbage human being.

Aside from EDM, I listen to like, pop-punk (Paramore, The Used, P!AtD, etc.). My favorite food is raspberries or most soups and I love pink and white!!
-knz
I'm Nagi, I'm a cute gay boi that's 18 years old who is a full-time college student living Northwest of Oregon ; u ; I'm studying to be an Environmental Microbiologist and I'd love to study abroad. I play CTB/standard, mostly and mainly CTB though. Aside from osu! I play the Final Fantasy series, Fallout and Pokemon. I don't play much, so most of my time, I'm either reading, writing or making synthesized music (Vocaloid/Utauloid). The music genre I love the most is Jazz! I love superheros and villians, so comics are my thing. Favorite colors? I can't decide between pastel pink, blue and purple uwu So I'm just gonna say all three.

Also, I've joined the skins! discord. Look down below if you're interested vvvvvv
-Rodo96-
Hi my name is Rudolph,I'm 20 years old and i live in Lima,Peru .I have Italian,Spanish and French ancestry
I study computer and information technology in public institute of my city I actually play Osu and League of Legends
I am a shy person and I enjoy the times of solitude.
like animes as: Full Metal Alchemist,Evangelion and Zero No Tsukaima
my favorite is Evangelion i like Asuka
My favorite singer is Phil Collins, I like rock,pop,electro,reggae,eurodance and salsa
I love the games especially Osu(CTB mode) and Final Fantasy 7
:P :P :)
show more