forum

Poll 38: Do you watch any osu! streamers?

posted
Total Posts

Do you watch any osu! streamers?

Yes, I watch them regularly.
25.27%
Yes, I watch them occasionally.
56.56%
I would watch, but nobody streams the gamemode I like.
5.47%
No, I do not.
12.69%
Total votes: 914
show more
Chippy
Chippum
[ kevy ]
CHIPPY
TheMeq
I watch /u/HowBadCan1Be and myself (cause nobody watches me)
Chaosemerald
Sometimes.
the only streamers i actually watch are Doomsday, Wilchq and WubWoofWolf
Rurree
Zain Sugieres
Houtarou Oreki
Azer
Cookiezi
DoomsDay
WubWoofWolf
Leftly
Kano! Love that dude!
Flanster
naw
Adorn
I don't watch streams. I watch YouTube videos of highlights, maybe.
blahpy
I watch Ishkiz streams! :)
Kimitakari

Shurelia wrote:

Need more osu!catch streamers tbh.

actually, Taiko too.
Greydus

Shurelia wrote:

actually, Taiko too.
^
I rarely do watch streamers nowadays, but I used to watch Azer, HappyStick, Rohulk, and a little bit of WWW
Kyrari
Well now that thelewa is back, I think I'll watch his stream a lot.
Mamat

Shurelia wrote:

actually, Taiko too.

I would recommend you this channel. syu is a streamer in nico nico live. And some japanese player are like streaming in nico nico live.
Toshiyuki Doma
Watching Cookiezi as always but I wanna catch up AngelSim live sometimes but I can't get the right timing though.
I also watch Mania players like jhlee0133 and staiain sometimes...
I also watch myself after streaming. HAHAHAHAHAHA
jakk
I'm often watching whatever is at the top of Osu! on Twitch, which is normally good. I mainly watch Doomsday and Cookiezi
Eiuh
DeconStream aka Catgirl(Taiko), Staiain(mania/stepmania) and the occasional EtienneXC(mania/stepmania)
I try to catch big tournaments no matter the gamemode(rip ctb tho)
Also, if I'm reeeally bored I might watch some popular osu!standard streamer. Happens very rarely but deserves a mention :P
Wriothesley
I watch Xiao Xiao, GHAngeloid, Smoothie World, and ocassionally Toybickler

I also spectate DigiDrake more than I watch twitch combined.
There_old_1
jhlee0133 - Quit streaming
jakads - for me wrong timezone streams when im at work
attang - i dont know what happened to his twitch channel dissapeard :(

Sad :(
Bundikun
HappyStick mainly
RyokoYamazaki
I would, but it's hard to find osu!mania streamers, everyone is always playing standard.
Lanturn
I feel like the only streams I watch these days, and it really isn't that often, are mapping streams and occasionally some tournament play.

I mostly watch speedruns in my spare time.
DUPLICATION
I watch Happystick's streams often and occasionally watch Azer's.
I do feel like virality of gamemodes in the osu! streaming community is somewhat lacking (this doesn't affect me personally as I'm only interested in osu!standard). Also, I feel like the timezone coverage of streams could be better.
7ambda
This is an example of how not to bbcode ^
Ramiress
install package nerve npm searching to driver pc will haven question steamers insider development community compiler voice connecting application osu!talk worker .
-1-1-1-
Only WubWoofWolf
Faunsce
I watch a few small streamers but mostly stream myself, program, and focus on school. I will pop in on some high level players before playing sometimes to get me hyped for my solo farming on off stream days like Azer, Vaxei, Angelsim, and Cookiezi
FluffyChoco
I sometimes watch BTMC and he seems like a cool guy that makes me want to improve at osu
My Angel Anaxii
11 Months!! o_o
---
But yeah, I indeed watch osu streamers like: BTMC, Shigetora, Willy, Koifishu and others. I once played 1v1 with koi and sadly lost, because of nerves. but atleast i was featured on his video and now i feel cool 8-).
Stomiks
I really only watch clips of them but I see that BTMC's a good entertainer. Not surprising he became the face of osu streaming
WYSI
BTMC, Kariyu, Xootynator, Binfy, and Shigetora
[ Sebastian ]
The only streamer I watch is Zak. Not really any CTB streamers out there.
Anaxii
I regularly watch BTMC because he's the CEO of osu! streaming but I also occasionally watch Zylice, Kariyu, Shigetora, Rafis, Sotarks (he doesn't stream anymore rip) and Log Off Now