forum

BTS - Intro : Boy Meets Evil

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
nextplay
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Samstag, 23. September 2017 at 07:18:41

Artist: BTS
Title: Intro : Boy Meets Evil
Tags: K-pop Kpop BigHit Entertainment 빅히트엔터테인먼트 Bangtan Boys J-Hope 랩몬스터 진 슈가 제이홉 지민 뷔 정국 Wings Trilogy Xiaolin Lapis Aoki Firetruck -_Frontier_- Shockolatte Beyond the Scene
BPM: 130
Filesize: 6196kb
Play Time: 01:43
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1,26 stars, 109 notes)
  2. Frontier's Insane (3,66 stars, 238 notes)
  3. Normal (1,75 stars, 169 notes)
  4. Xiaotruck's Hard (2,76 stars, 220 notes)
Download: BTS - Intro : Boy Meets Evil
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

T O O B A D

1k favorites wtf

sliders are underrated
Hitsounds by Kotori-Chan
Hard by Xiaolin and Firetruck
Insane by - Frontier -

Bubbled by: Ezek
Qualifed by: Kurai
thanks okorin
Rebubble by: 🚪mat
Re-qualify by: ezek

cool 10+ favs while pending

thanks to all people which helped me out getting it ranked (all modders guys which gave feedback and the bns ofc)
Lune
T O O B A D
- Frontier -
Hey..
Can I have Insane? tho it's not insane ;w
Firetruck
Topic Starter
nextplay

Firetruck wrote:

gd :^)
thanks owo
Juiceys
Normal

00:25:410 (1) - Here you map to the vocals when every where before this object you mapped to the instruments.
I would turn this into a circle and a 1/1 slider so that you can click the downbeat.

00:31:410 (4,6) - Make these the same slider with ctrl + c and ctrl + v. The sounds are very similar so the sliders should be the same.

00:38:795 (3) - The ending of this slider is on a strong beat. I think it should be a 1/1 slider and a circle to emphasize the beat.

:48:718 (5,6) - This overlap looks weird to be. Maybe turn the slider around?

00:18:026 (3,1) - Improve blanket?

01:10:179 (1) - 1/1 reverse to represent the very prominent vocals here. Imo the vocals should be mapped here since they're so emphasized in the song.

01:11:590 - Circle here if you change it

01:12:026 (3) - Just a suggestion but maybe change it to a 1/2 slider with 2 repeats
Topic Starter
nextplay

Juiceys wrote:

Normal

00:25:410 (1) - Here you map to the vocals when every where before this object you mapped to the instruments.
I would turn this into a circle and a 1/1 slider so that you can click the downbeat. It's okay imo

00:31:410 (4,6) - Make these the same slider with ctrl + c and ctrl + v. The sounds are very similar so the sliders should be the same. sure

00:38:795 (3) - The ending of this slider is on a strong beat. I think it should be a 1/1 slider and a circle to emphasize the beat. the current one is still following the instrumentals i want to but i will keep it in mind

:48:718 (5,6) - This overlap looks weird to be. Maybe turn the slider around? moved circle and slider

00:18:026 (3,1) - Improve blanket? already improved enough imo

01:10:179 (1) - 1/1 reverse to represent the very prominent vocals here. Imo the vocals should be mapped here since they're so emphasized in the song. agree

01:11:590 - Circle here if you change it ^

01:12:026 (3) - Just a suggestion but maybe change it to a 1/2 slider with 2 repeats Feels out of place imo
Thanks for mod!
_handholding
Insane
00:13:987 (1,2) - I don't think don't agree with these being kicksliders. These are the same sounds as 00:14:449 (1,2,3) which are circles. Also feels bizzare to have 00:14:333 as a slider end and the only unclickable sound in the rhythm. Either of these rhythms would work better http://puu.sh/wrqVg/5899d79d10.jpg or http://puu.sh/wrqWY/2aaac11ddc.jpg

00:34:179 (1) - how about using a more distinctive slider shape like 00:24:026 (1)

01:12:949 (1,1,2) - I would suggest to make these different shapes. Because 01:12:949 (1) is so different to 01:13:872 (1,2) when you map these the same (vertical sliders) it feels rather bland imo when playing because nothing becomes distinctive.
[]
Hard
A lot of the rhythm in the beginning should be mapped to 1/3 not 1/4
[]
Discord #modreqs :v
- Frontier -

Kisses wrote:

Insane
00:13:987 (1,2) - I don't think don't agree with these being kicksliders. These are the same sounds as 00:14:449 (1,2,3) which are circles. Also feels bizzare to have 00:14:333 as a slider end and the only unclickable sound in the rhythm. Either of these rhythms would work better http://puu.sh/wrqVg/5899d79d10.jpg or http://puu.sh/wrqWY/2aaac11ddc.jpg i want to fill the blank so i instead making 1/4. I'll instead add 5%-volume green line at 00:14:102. (not gonna silent 2nd slider-end)

00:34:179 (1) - how about using a more distinctive slider shape like 00:24:026 (1) i almost have no idea to make it xd

01:12:949 (1,1,2) - I would suggest to make these different shapes. Because 01:12:949 (1) is so different to 01:13:872 (1,2) when you map these the same (vertical sliders) it feels rather bland imo when playing because nothing becomes distinctive. o
[]
https://puu.sh/wseq7/0c7d716493.osu
Cerulean Veyron
#wings j-booty

[- - General - -]
  • - Metadata:
    SPOILER
    [list:1337]Title: Intro : Boy Meets Evil
    TitleUnicode: Intro : Boy Meets Evil
    ArtistUnicode: 방탄소년단

Tags: K-pop Kpop BigHit Entertainment 빅히트엔터테인먼트 Bangtan Boys Rap Monster Jungkook Suga Jimin J-Hope V Jin 랩몬스터 진 슈가 제이홉 지민 뷔 정국 Wings Trilogy
    Re-include guest difficulty mappers' usernames by the end of it.
    - No setups for the combo colors? Might wanna plan for at least three colors befitting the objects as far as I know.
    - The difficulty spread in-between Normal and Hard is poorly executed. The objective is that the fundamentals between those two difficulties is the rhythm composition. The normal difficulty barely uses 1/2 notes and the hard difficulty exceedingly uses 1/4 and 1/3 notes overtime, which is way overdone. You could also see the huge composition/density difference that is clearly not consecutive between the two difficulties: Normal, Hard (01:15:718 - ). As well as for the note density objective, the hard difficulty is much forced in distance spacing which also normal barely does it. To rearrange the spread accurately, either diminish the enforced rhythms on the Hard difficulty (which technically shouldn't be too similar as the Insane). Or increase the use of 1/2 notes in the Normal difficulty (it would kinda devalue how the normal would suppose to be played, but it's worth a try).

[- - Easy - -]
  1. 00:01:872 (1) - Could've tried flipping this slider horizontally for a smoother structure between the next and previous notes for this slider.
  2. 00:09:256 (1) - Not a fan of a pattern that's overusing linear sliders very often, but telling you this just in case there are some patterns that don't look a bit appealing in aesthetics. Let's take this one for example; rather than sticking with straighten sliders, you could try something different like a curve or a sharp. Wouldn't recommend the complex ones, keeping things simple for an easy diffculty.
  3. 00:46:179 (3,4) - I might have a thought of the upbeat on 00:46:641 - sounds quite primitive to be clickable. Maybe you could try to Ctrl + G these two notes to represent a better rhythm and following both song track and vocals more correctly.
  4. 01:02:795 (1,2,3) - Pretty much the same issue as lacking aesthetics and compelling sliders. Wouldn't mind mentioning it again, there are more of them further on.
  5. 01:12:487 (2,1) - To be honest, I'm not really sure if stacks are friendly enough to implement in an easy difficulty. Just saying this if you want to consider changing it for visibility, not a must-fix like any other though.
  6. 01:30:026 (3,5) - If this tiny overlap is intended, I wouldn't complain. But this doesn't seem to be so... Maybe splitting these two circles out will keep them a little more clear despite the low approach rate of this difficulty.

[- - Normal - -]
  1. 00:12:949 (1) - The long slider here should probably need more tweaks over its sider point placements in my point of view. Trying something else than the current one would do best, here's a sample if you may need some influence while you wanna try something different than this one in order to improve.
  2. 00:24:026 (4,5) - Not really recommended, but like any other mapper would do here is redoing the slider here and flow towards the next circle. Like curving it above to circle (5) for example. But in the other hand, I don't suggest blankets. You know what you can do here...
  3. 00:39:718 (1) - Is this... on purpose? ... It might be a bug, or it's just me.
  4. 00:57:256 (3) - This slider kinda repelled a sufficient structure flowing a bit smooth, well this should probably be considered. At least moving the curve of this slider to its opposite direction would fix the thing here. Because currently, it doesn't look appealing as any other pattern.
  5. 01:41:564 (3,5) - You could've tried curving these two sliders, rather than sticking with one pattern just as 01:30:487 (4,6) - . Just... trying to explain what variation could do, but nyeh...

[- - Xiaotruck - -]
  1. 00:18:949 (2,3) - 00:22:641 (2,3) - Shouldn't these two circles technically be stacked rather than (3) & (4) of the notes? The intensity diffential here flows way different than 00:17:102 (2,3,4) -. So I would actually prefer that note density when it comes to stacking circles. That might be some consistency issue as well.
  2. 00:21:718 (4) - You might've tried to use another kind of slider shape that could represent the track substance here. So rather than using a casual straight slider, you could possibly try a complexity shape if you have a curve or sharp turn of sliders in mind. Might use this as a sample, if you wanna try something different.
  3. 00:29:564 - Starting from this section, the vocals mainstreams the snap division of 1/3 rather than 1/4. So most of your 1/4 notes are literally undermapped for audibility reason. Alike these notes 00:30:833 (2) -, 00:31:872 (3,4,5,6,7,8) -, 00:35:102 (1,2,3) -, 00:36:487 (6,7,8) - and every similar parts of the track is actually 1/3 even while hearing this whole song track on 75% or 50% playback rate. I would highly recommend you to redo the compound rhythm composition that's being mapped here.
  4. 00:46:179 - Precisely the same thing for the 1/3 snapping. Recheck the section here.
  5. 00:54:372 (2,3,4) - Re-adjusted the volume setting to hear this part, and the rhythm composition here sounds seriously out of context. Like it's supposed to be Ctrl + G'd or rearranged for the triple notes landed on 00:54:718 - but instead added a slider covering the potential beats after all. But yeah, Ctrl + G 00:54:487 (3,4) - for a suitable rhythm over this one. Or maybe you could try something else out.
  6. 01:05:102 (2,3,4,5) - No wonder why the note density created a big spike here. Since you've used a five-notes stream previously, why is this a reduction? It doesn't look like you're trying to follow the kick on the red tick or the vocals starting on 01:05:218 - or 01:05:449 - . This is technically near overmap to be honest.
  7. 01:06:487 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - 01:08:333 (1,2) - Just as the previous issue about the 1/3 snapping, and these two parts of the song track sounds absolutely clear of 1/3. So it's that.
  8. 01:09:833 (5,6) - Just in case you want to keep the triples for yourself, and not for the players of course. The triple here should actually start on 01:09:949 -, by listening to the hi-hats on the background you might notice the sound of it.
  9. 01:16:756 (5) - 01:24:141 (5) - The head of the slider doesn't really follow something specific as far as I can hear in slower playback rate and volume increase. Would Ctrl + G with the (4) & (5) notes in order to befit the rhythm composition alongside the song track for this two parts.
  10. 01:19:641 (2) - 01:27:026 (2) - Oh well, it's definitely tiresome pointing out undermapped stuffs all over this difficulty but hey, it's worth mentioning. So getting to the point, what does the two notes suppose to follow? The circle after seems to follow the start of the kicks/snares track, so the two circles here are quite concerning that it's mapped on nothing.
  11. 01:30:487 (1,3) - 01:34:179 (1,3) - 01:37:872 (1,3) - Ah, I get to see complete slider overlaps regardless of the approach rate and appearance. But to assure you of something that's merely close to unrankability, there's a rule about it that should probably be unavoidable. So after reading the last sentence of the last rule, you may wanna at least try overlapping the other way around by moving or rotating, whatever ways to counter this issue.
  12. 01:41:564 (1,2,3) - I find this the same this for the lack of aesthetics on the previous two difficulties. Not actually THAT bad to be honest, but it kinda needs more tweaking for the sliders though. They don't seem quite appealing as the previous structures.

[- - Frontier - -]
  1. 00:14:333 - Might wanna start the streaming circles here for the drum toms in the song track, rather than starting it off by a lift of a sliderkick.
  2. 00:35:564 (1,2) - There is a possible triple here with a beat on 00:35:795 - and by the sound of the vocals maybe. Not precisely sure, but you could also map it out here if you heard any of it.
  3. 01:03:718 (1,2,1,2) - Ehh, since you stick with one pattern and moved it out a bit top right. I might think you may need to change a few structures here rather than repeating itself. Like, doing it four times and consisting it is totally okay since the music is measured by four tracks. But with somewhat the density of the song and density differentials may also be a subject here. So to represent variations and create an emphasis with the song track other than sticking to one pattern all the time, you may want to try something else like curving the sliders mentioned or change placements etc. There are many ways to do so.
  4. 01:29:564 (1) - Obviously an unsnapped slider tail. Self-explanatory.
Topic Starter
nextplay

Cerulean Veyron wrote:

#wings j-booty

[- - General - -]
  • - Metadata:
    SPOILER
    [list:1337]Title: Intro : Boy Meets Evil
    TitleUnicode: Intro : Boy Meets Evil
    ArtistUnicode: 방탄소년단

Tags: K-pop Kpop BigHit Entertainment 빅히트엔터테인먼트 Bangtan Boys Rap Monster Jungkook Suga Jimin J-Hope V Jin 랩몬스터 진 슈가 제이홉 지민 뷔 정국 Wings Trilogy
    Re-include guest difficulty mappers' usernames by the end of it.
    added all
    - No setups for the combo colors? Might wanna plan for at least three colors befitting the objects as far as I know. later
    - The difficulty spread in-between Normal and Hard is poorly executed. The objective is that the fundamentals between those two difficulties is the rhythm composition. The normal difficulty barely uses 1/2 notes and the hard difficulty exceedingly uses 1/4 and 1/3 notes overtime, which is way overdone. You could also see the huge composition/density difference that is clearly not consecutive between the two difficulties: Normal, Hard (01:15:718 - ). As well as for the note density objective, the hard difficulty is much forced in distance spacing which also normal barely does it. To rearrange the spread accurately, either diminish the enforced rhythms on the Hard difficulty (which technically shouldn't be too similar as the Insane). Or increase the use of 1/2 notes in the Normal difficulty (it would kinda devalue how the normal would suppose to be played, but it's worth a try). added those 1/2

[- - Easy - -]
  1. 00:01:872 (1) - Could've tried flipping this slider horizontally for a smoother structure between the next and previous notes for this slider. agree
  2. 00:09:256 (1) - Not a fan of a pattern that's overusing linear sliders very often, but telling you this just in case there are some patterns that don't look a bit appealing in aesthetics. Let's take this one for example; rather than sticking with straighten sliders, you could try something different like a curve or a sharp. Wouldn't recommend the complex ones, keeping things simple for an easy diffculty. made into curved
  3. 00:46:179 (3,4) - I might have a thought of the upbeat on 00:46:641 - sounds quite primitive to be clickable. Maybe you could try to Ctrl + G these two notes to represent a better rhythm and following both song track and vocals more correctly. no fix because there is nothing. the sound after the slidertail should be clickable ( 00:47:102 (4) )
  4. 01:02:795 (1,2,3) - Pretty much the same issue as lacking aesthetics and compelling sliders. Wouldn't mind mentioning it again, there are more of them further on. made 3 curvedbut i keep the straight slider 01:02:795 (1,2) - because that would destroy my pattern i want to have here
  5. 01:12:487 (2,1) - To be honest, I'm not really sure if stacks are friendly enough to implement in an easy difficulty. Just saying this if you want to consider changing it for visibility, not a must-fix like any other though. actually for visuals and imo it can be hard to hit when the object is far away from the other object
  6. 01:30:026 (3,5) - If this tiny overlap is intended, I wouldn't complain. But this doesn't seem to be so... Maybe splitting these two circles out will keep them a little more clear despite the low approach rate of this difficulty.changed

[- - Normal - -]
  1. 00:12:949 (1) - The long slider here should probably need more tweaks over its sider point placements in my point of view. Trying something else than the current one would do best, here's a sample if you may need some influence while you wanna try something different than this one in order to improve.
  2. 00:24:026 (4,5) - Not really recommended, but like any other mapper would do here is redoing the slider here and flow towards the next circle. Like curving it above to circle (5) for example. But in the other hand, I don't suggest blankets. You know what you can do here...
  3. 00:39:718 (1) - Is this... on purpose? ... It might be a bug, or it's just me.
  4. 00:57:256 (3) - This slider kinda repelled a sufficient structure flowing a bit smooth, well this should probably be considered. At least moving the curve of this slider to its opposite direction would fix the thing here. Because currently, it doesn't look appealing as any other pattern.
  5. 01:41:564 (3,5) - You could've tried curving these two sliders, rather than sticking with one pattern just as 01:30:487 (4,6) - . Just... trying to explain what variation could do, but nyeh...
    Fixed all here
Thanks for the Mod!
- Frontier -

Cerulean Veyron wrote:

#wings j-booty

[- - Frontier - -]
  1. 00:14:333 - Might wanna start the streaming circles here for the drum toms in the song track, rather than starting it off by a lift of a sliderkick.
  2. 00:35:564 (1,2) - There is a possible triple here with a beat on 00:35:795 - and by the sound of the vocals maybe. Not precisely sure, but you could also map it out here if you heard any of it.
  3. 01:03:718 (1,2,1,2) - Ehh, since you stick with one pattern and moved it out a bit top right. I might think you may need to change a few structures here rather than repeating itself. Like, doing it four times and consisting it is totally okay since the music is measured by four tracks. But with somewhat the density of the song and density differentials may also be a subject here. So to represent variations and create an emphasis with the song track other than sticking to one pattern all the time, you may want to try something else like curving the sliders mentioned or change placements etc. There are many ways to do so.
  4. 01:29:564 (1) - Obviously an unsnapped slider tail. Self-explanatory.
Fix all! Don't know that changing the slider structure at 01:03:718 (1,2,1,2) will work. :cry:
)
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: Evil.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 73410
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.3
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 0

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1.1
BeatDivisor: 6
GridSize: 16
TimelineZoom: 2

[Metadata]
Title:Intro : Boy Meets Evil
TitleUnicode:Intro : Boy Meets Evil
Artist:BTS
ArtistUnicode:방탄소년단
Creator:My Angel Kanan
Version:Frontier's Insane
Source:
Tags:K-pop Kpop BigHit Entertainment 빅히트엔터테인먼트 Bangtan Boys Rap Monster Jungkook Suga Jimin J-Hope V Jin 랩몬스터 진 슈가 제이홉 지민 뷔 정국 Wings Trilogy Xiaolin Lapis Aoki Firetruck - Frontier -
BeatmapID:1324385
BeatmapSetID:623205

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:6
CircleSize:4.5
OverallDifficulty:7
ApproachRate:8.8
SliderMultiplier:2.4
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"Jhope.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
26,-200,4,2,0,35,0,0
13987,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,35,0,0
14102,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,5,0,0
14218,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,35,0,0
14795,-117.647058823529,4,2,0,60,0,0
18026,-86.9565217391304,4,2,0,60,0,0
18487,-117.647058823529,4,2,0,60,0,0
21718,-86.9565217391304,4,2,0,60,0,0
22179,-117.647058823529,4,2,0,60,0,0
24026,-60.6060606060606,4,2,0,60,0,0
24487,-117.647058823529,4,2,0,60,0,0
34179,-74.0740740740741,4,2,0,60,0,0
34641,-117.647058823529,4,2,0,60,0,0
40641,-100,4,2,0,60,0,0
44333,-200,4,2,0,30,0,0
47910,-200,4,2,0,5,0,0
48026,-200,4,2,0,30,0,0
49872,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,30,0,0
50449,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,5,0,0
50564,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,30,0,0
50679,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,5,0,0
50795,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,30,0,0
51718,-153.846153846154,4,2,0,40,0,0
57256,-66.6666666666667,4,2,0,50,0,0
59102,-66.6666666666667,4,2,0,60,0,0
66026,-100,4,2,0,60,0,0
66487,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,60,0,0
70179,-66.6666666666667,4,2,0,60,0,0
72026,-100,4,2,0,60,0,0
72949,-200,4,2,0,20,0,0
73872,-160,4,2,0,70,0,1
74795,-80,4,2,0,70,0,1
77564,-160,4,2,0,70,0,1
78949,-80,4,2,0,70,0,1
80795,-160,4,2,0,70,0,1
82641,-80,4,2,0,70,0,1
83102,-80,4,2,0,70,0,1
84949,-100,4,2,0,70,0,1
86333,-80,4,2,0,70,0,1
88179,-160,4,2,0,70,0,1
89564,-80,4,2,0,70,0,1
92333,-160,4,2,0,70,0,1
93718,-80,4,2,0,70,0,1
95564,-160,4,2,0,70,0,1
97410,-80,4,2,0,70,0,1
99718,-100,4,2,0,70,0,1
101102,-80,4,2,0,70,0,1
102949,-160,4,2,0,70,0,1
103410,-80,4,2,0,70,0,0

[HitObjects]
64,64,26,6,0,P|129:157|242:139,1,240
248,136,1872,6,0,L|239:255,1,120
340,320,2795,2,0,B|354:281|354:281|348:242,1,80
343,203,3256,1,0,0:0:0:0:
429,119,3718,6,0,B|306:149|320:66|196:94,1,240
187,99,5564,2,0,L|198:218,1,120
101,289,6487,2,0,L|108:209,1,80
96,170,6949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
187,99,7410,6,0,B|247:135|247:135|416:119,1,240
424,118,9256,2,0,P|388:165|390:224,1,120
447,329,10179,2,0,P|410:344|371:339,1,80
334,322,10641,1,0,0:0:0:0:
228,379,11102,6,0,L|238:139,1,240
236,132,12949,6,0,B|169:152|124:113|124:113|127:160|166:193|209:178,1,240
305,232,13987,6,0,L|349:229,1,45.0000017166138
441,192,14218,1,0,0:0:0:0:
491,277,14333,5,0,0:0:0:0:
480,320,14449,1,0,0:0:0:0:
451,353,14564,1,0,0:0:0:0:
409,368,14679,1,0,0:0:0:0:
365,361,14795,6,0,B|306:343|306:343|165:363,1,204.000003890991
73,262,15564,1,0,0:0:0:0:
130,213,15718,2,0,B|197:222,2,68.0000012969971
73,262,16179,2,0,P|54:215|68:167,1,102.000001945496
0,77,16641,6,0,B|103:102|91:32|197:55,1,204.000003890991
291,172,17410,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,209,17564,2,0,P|193:220|160:211,2,68.0000012969971
291,248,18026,6,0,L|428:240,1,138.000002632141
394,134,18487,6,0,L|190:123,1,204.000003890991
82,227,19256,1,0,0:0:0:0:
134,280,19410,2,0,L|201:276,2,68.0000012969971
81,227,19872,2,0,P|59:271|70:320,1,102.000001945496
201,275,20333,6,0,P|218:211|195:148,1,136.000002593994
129,112,20795,2,0,L|61:116,2,68.0000012969971
195,74,21256,2,0,L|225:13,2,68.0000012969971
195,148,21718,6,0,L|332:138,1,138.000002632141
419,67,22179,6,0,P|351:138|367:236,1,204.000003890991
461,351,22949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
502,289,23102,2,0,L|497:221,2,68.0000012969971
461,351,23564,2,0,L|325:341,1,136.000002593994
292,247,24026,6,0,B|307:217|300:172|300:172|353:212|361:285|325:341,1,264.0000025177
254,316,24487,6,0,L|186:311,2,68.0000012969971
292,247,24949,2,0,L|224:242,2,68.0000012969971
330,178,25410,6,0,L|228:170,1,102.000001945496
126,112,25872,6,0,P|247:114|164:202,1,306.000005836487
68,189,26795,6,0,L|0:184,2,68.0000012969971
127,112,27256,2,0,L|165:55,2,68.0000012969971
164,202,27718,6,0,L|194:263,1,68.0000012969971
224,324,28026,1,0,0:0:0:0:
299,210,28179,6,0,L|231:206,1,68.0000012969971
164,202,28487,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,324,28641,6,0,L|261:267,1,68.0000012969971
298,210,28949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
359,332,29102,2,0,L|291:328,2,68.0000012969971
298,210,29564,6,0,L|501:223,1,204.000003890991
354,53,30487,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,128,30795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
174,71,30949,2,0,L|106:66,2,68.0000012969971
224,128,31410,6,0,L|292:123,2,68.0000012969971
150,143,31872,2,0,L|120:204,2,68.0000012969971
174,71,32333,2,0,L|135:14,2,68.0000012969971
200,200,32795,2,0,L|238:256,2,68.0000012969971
299,113,33256,6,0,L|502:98,1,204.000003890991
318,202,34179,2,0,B|267:202|240:170|240:170|260:243|229:298,1,216.000000823975
255,373,34641,6,0,L|322:377,2,68.0000012969971
308,306,35102,2,0,L|312:238,2,68.0000012969971
241,253,35564,5,0,0:0:0:0:
190,249,35679,2,0,L|139:245,2,51.0000009727478
75,321,36026,6,0,P|44:253|64:181,1,153.000002918243
31,109,36487,2,0,B|108:90|99:142|178:125,1,153.000002918243
241,80,36949,6,0,L|236:12,2,68.0000012969971
248,156,37410,2,0,L|310:186,1,68.0000012969971
448,96,37756,5,0,0:0:0:0:
448,96,37872,2,0,P|415:88|382:95,2,68.0000012969971
492,156,38333,2,0,L|487:224,1,68.0000012969971
383,333,38795,6,0,L|378:265,2,68.0000012969971
298,287,39256,2,0,L|303:219,2,68.0000012969971
213,333,39718,2,0,L|208:265,2,68.0000012969971
128,287,40179,2,0,L|133:219,2,68.0000012969971
55,299,40641,6,0,L|64:180,1,120
133,140,40987,1,0,0:0:0:0:
133,139,41102,2,0,P|190:125|245:146,1,120
301,202,41449,1,0,0:0:0:0:
322,126,41564,6,0,L|317:66,1,60
384,25,41795,2,0,L|392:144,1,120
445,202,42141,1,0,0:0:0:0:
445,202,42256,2,0,P|460:176|466:147,1,60
384,25,42487,5,0,0:0:0:0:
387,28,42602,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,25,42718,2,0,L|324:29,1,60
262,121,42949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
259,124,43064,1,0,0:0:0:0:
262,121,43180,2,0,L|321:125,1,60
445,202,43410,6,0,L|385:206,3,60
429,278,43872,2,0,L|369:282,3,60
413,354,44333,6,0,L|173:336,1,240
170,339,46179,2,0,P|251:288|254:149,1,240
256,153,47795,2,0,L|252:194,1,30
275,79,48026,6,0,B|243:75|219:85|219:85|187:67|187:67|144:105|107:104|80:82|80:82|94:73|105:73,1,240
109,80,49872,2,0,B|102:153|102:153|116:210|116:210|108:302,1,225.000008583069
107,301,50564,6,0,P|85:299|63:301,1,45.0000017166138
175,366,50795,6,0,P|242:371|309:365,1,135.000005149841
331,275,51256,2,0,P|264:270|197:276,1,135.000005149841
148,319,51718,6,0,P|213:227|173:122,1,233.999989288331
121,28,52641,2,0,B|242:1|228:81|346:53,1,233.999989288331
418,22,53449,1,0,0:0:0:0:
418,22,53564,6,0,L|411:99,1,77.9999964294435
356,155,53910,2,0,L|362:232,1,77.9999964294435
418,288,54256,2,0,L|414:326,1,38.9999982147218
341,354,54487,6,0,P|304:341|265:343,1,77.9999964294435
195,378,54833,1,0,0:0:0:0:
195,378,54949,2,0,L|191:339,1,38.9999982147218
228,239,55179,2,0,L|232:278,1,38.9999982147218
96,363,55410,6,0,P|46:263|158:273,1,272.999987503052
164,285,56333,6,0,P|137:192|160:96,1,194.999991073609
227,62,57026,2,0,L|266:66,1,38.9999982147218
366,28,57256,6,0,P|273:118|291:248,1,270.000010299683
361,329,57718,2,0,B|223:362|239:269|98:299,1,270.000010299683
19,325,58179,6,0,L|24:384,1,60.0000022888184
104,239,58333,2,0,L|99:299,1,60.0000022888184
18,153,58487,2,0,L|23:212,1,60.0000022888184
102,68,58641,6,0,B|96:127|96:127|56:66|73:12,1,180.000006866455
240,0,59102,6,0,P|297:65|281:152,1,180.000006866455
138,122,59449,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,114,59564,2,0,P|159:93|204:93,1,90.0000034332277
303,232,59795,2,0,P|258:231|219:210,1,90.0000034332277
378,137,60026,5,0,0:0:0:0:
400,118,60141,2,0,B|394:176|394:176|405:222|405:222|399:296,1,180.000006866455
317,382,60487,2,0,P|268:311|303:231,1,180.000006866455
281,151,60833,1,0,0:0:0:0:
263,138,60949,6,0,B|173:145,1,90.0000034332277
127,30,61179,2,0,B|216:37,1,90.0000034332277
281,151,61410,2,0,B|101:166,1,180.000006866455
23,212,61756,1,0,0:0:0:0:
24,217,61872,1,0,0:0:0:0:
25,222,61987,6,0,P|109:244|183:198,1,180.000006866455
127,30,62333,2,0,B|134:119,1,90.0000034332277
183,198,62564,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,192,62679,1,0,0:0:0:0:
186,187,62795,6,0,B|275:194,1,90.0000034332277
398,296,63026,2,0,P|356:310|312:304,1,90.0000034332277
215,154,63256,6,0,L|304:161,1,90.0000034332277
428,264,63487,2,0,B|338:271,1,90.0000034332277
244,123,63718,6,0,B|289:119|289:119|333:130,1,90.0000034332277
457,232,63949,2,0,B|367:239,1,90.0000034332277
273,91,64179,6,0,B|362:98,1,90.0000034332277
486,200,64410,2,0,P|443:214|399:208,1,90.0000034332277
304,162,64641,6,0,P|366:222|357:308,2,180.000006866455
232,106,65218,2,0,B|411:121,1,180.000006866455
462,59,65564,2,0,P|420:41|377:51,1,90.0000034332277
365,184,65795,2,0,P|406:201|450:192,1,90.0000034332277
510,127,66026,6,0,P|468:206|482:293,1,180.000006866455
488,306,66487,6,0,L|428:301,2,60.0000022888184
363,233,66949,2,0,L|303:237,2,60.0000022888184
208,183,67410,2,0,P|279:232|281:319,1,180.000006866455
161,374,68179,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,337,68333,6,0,L|193:278,2,60.0000022888184
111,276,68795,2,0,L|106:216,2,60.0000022888184
165,160,69256,2,0,B|208:183|208:183|308:176,1,135.000005149841
373,72,69718,5,0,0:0:0:0:
369,92,69833,1,0,0:0:0:0:
365,112,69948,1,0,0:0:0:0:
198,382,70179,6,0,B|248:302|248:302|209:131,1,269.999992847443
142,83,70641,2,0,P|178:207|287:165,1,269.999992847443
480,64,71102,2,0,B|405:19|405:19|222:33,1,269.999992847443
284,172,71564,6,0,P|313:139|325:96,1,89.9999976158143
222,32,71795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
213,51,71910,1,0,0:0:0:0:
204,70,72026,6,0,L|208:130,1,60
280,231,72256,2,0,L|284:172,1,60
342,41,72487,2,0,L|345:100,1,60
384,256,72718,2,0,L|387:196,1,60
479,11,72949,6,0,P|477:30|483:10,3,60
380,96,73872,6,0,L|383:146,2,50
324,199,74333,2,0,L|327:249,2,50
391,295,74795,6,0,B|336:336|336:336|204:323,1,200
144,272,75256,1,0,0:0:0:0:
143,271,75718,6,0,P|113:178|141:83,1,200
305,95,76179,2,0,P|239:168|144:192,1,200
72,43,76641,2,0,P|168:63|236:134,1,200
240,240,77102,6,0,L|233:315,1,75
320,224,77333,2,0,L|313:299,1,75
399,209,77564,6,0,B|394:283|394:283|456:232|467:148|381:96,1,300
381,96,78949,6,0,P|415:111|452:111,1,75
284,114,79179,2,0,P|297:148|323:175,1,75
202,58,79410,2,0,P|155:160|153:271,1,225
214,330,79872,6,0,L|289:324,1,75
320,224,80102,2,0,L|245:218,1,75
214,118,80333,2,0,L|438:100,1,225
466,183,80795,2,0,L|416:186,2,50
432,288,81256,6,0,P|356:196|340:314,1,300
340,314,82641,2,0,L|338:339,1,18.75
337,353,83102,6,0,B|292:332|292:332|143:356,1,200
116,257,83564,2,0,B|161:236|161:236|309:260,1,200
337,161,84026,2,0,B|292:140|292:140|143:164,1,200
116,65,84487,2,0,B|161:44|161:44|210:52,2,100
40,113,84949,6,0,B|-61:158|-23:297|88:302|149:256|143:165|143:165|147:243|210:275,1,480
195,266,86333,6,0,L|269:260,1,75
284,157,86564,2,0,L|340:206,1,75
424,142,86795,2,0,L|440:366,1,225
359,342,87256,6,0,B|354:285|354:285|340:296,1,75
199,367,87487,2,0,B|255:362|255:362|244:348,1,75
195,266,87718,2,0,B|25:278|25:278|59:322,1,225
111,194,88179,2,0,B|61:197,2,50
195,266,88641,6,0,B|223:307,2,50
215,157,89102,2,0,B|236:111,2,50
195,266,89564,6,0,B|298:291|286:221|388:243,1,200
453,289,90026,1,0,0:0:0:0:
453,289,90487,6,0,L|442:89,1,200
352,40,90949,2,0,L|341:239,1,200
251,289,91410,2,0,L|240:89,1,200
149,39,91872,6,0,P|114:29|76:32,1,75
143,164,92102,2,0,P|181:167|217:157,1,75
284,0,92333,6,0,B|321:153|217:135|250:290,1,300
250,290,93718,6,0,L|324:282,1,75
420,168,93949,2,0,L|389:236,1,75
440,376,94179,2,0,L|308:193,1,225
242,130,94641,6,0,P|222:161|219:198,1,75
227,358,94872,2,0,P|246:327|250:290,1,75
25,273,95102,2,0,B|178:304|178:304|142:245,1,225
50,147,95564,2,0,B|0:156,2,50
142,245,96026,6,0,B|295:282|277:177|435:212,1,300
432,211,97410,6,0,L|434:230,1,18.75
435,248,97872,6,0,P|338:223|241:244,1,200
188,328,98333,2,0,P|212:231|191:134,1,200
108,81,98795,2,0,P|204:105|301:84,1,200
355,1,99256,2,0,P|342:49|353:97,2,100
481,284,99718,6,0,B|540:185|421:105|338:155|327:207|333:256|333:256|300:156|219:169,1,480
218,169,101102,6,0,L|223:243,1,75
144,225,101333,2,0,L|139:151,1,75
60,133,101564,2,0,L|75:357,1,225
162,377,102026,6,0,P|197:364|234:363,1,75
314,256,102256,2,0,P|277:255|242:243,1,75
139,151,102487,2,0,P|244:112|356:109,1,225
417,164,102949,6,0,L|411:213,2,50
434,84,103410,5,0,0:0:0:0:
JierYagtama
yay more weird songs to mod
Xiaotruck is hard
00:12:949 - you can add a spinner there to here 00:14:333 -
00:18:026 (6) - B I just like this note lo nothing to mod here xd
Best slider of the map tbh
00:33:141 - kind of a missing note if ur going for vocals
00:51:602 (7,1) - why not make it triple?
00:54:602 (4) - slider kinda ends with a clickable vocal note imo
01:07:410 (6) - maybe make it a 1/2 slider for some consistency with some filler rhythm?
01:30:487 (1,3) - unrankable overlap as said in the ranking criteria
01:34:179 (1,3) - ^ and the other slider overlaps through out the kiai
nice aesthetics xd
Ok wew other diffs are too clean for me to mod
Insane is c00l doe eeeehhh??? geddit? :gun:
gl
Xiaolin

Cerulean Veyron wrote:

[- - Xiaotruck - -]
  1. 00:18:949 (2,3) - 00:22:641 (2,3) - Shouldn't these two circles technically be stacked rather than (3) & (4) of the notes? The intensity diffential here flows way different than 00:17:102 (2,3,4) -. So I would actually prefer that note density when it comes to stacking circles. That might be some consistency issue as well.
  2. 00:21:718 (4) - You might've tried to use another kind of slider shape that could represent the track substance here. So rather than using a casual straight slider, you could possibly try a complexity shape if you have a curve or sharp turn of sliders in mind. Might use this as a sample, if you wanna try something different.
  3. 00:46:179 - Precisely the same thing for the 1/3 snapping. Recheck the section here.
  4. 00:54:372 (2,3,4) - Re-adjusted the volume setting to hear this part, and the rhythm composition here sounds seriously out of context. Like it's supposed to be Ctrl + G'd or rearranged for the triple notes landed on 00:54:718 - but instead added a slider covering the potential beats after all. But yeah, Ctrl + G 00:54:487 (3,4) - for a suitable rhythm over this one. Or maybe you could try something else out.
  5. 01:16:756 (5) - 01:24:141 (5) - The head of the slider doesn't really follow something specific as far as I can hear in slower playback rate and volume increase. Would Ctrl + G with the (4) & (5) notes in order to befit the rhythm composition alongside the song track for this two parts.
  6. 01:19:641 (2) - 01:27:026 (2) - Oh well, it's definitely tiresome pointing out undermapped stuffs all over this difficulty but hey, it's worth mentioning. So getting to the point, what does the two notes suppose to follow? The circle after seems to follow the start of the kicks/snares track, so the two circles here are quite concerning that it's mapped on nothing. The beginning of the wub sound starts from the two points you mentioned.
Thank you for modding! Fixed almost everything.
SPOILER
osu file format v14

[General]

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 14795,29564,44333,59102,73872,88641
DistanceSpacing: 2.2
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 2.7

[Metadata]
Version:Xiaotruck's Hard
Source:
Tags:K-pop Kpop BigHit Entertainment 빅히트엔터테인먼트 Bangtan Boys Rap Monster Jungkook Suga Jimin J-Hope V Jin 랩몬스터 진 슈가 제이홉 지민 뷔 정국 Wings Trilogy Xiaolin Lapis Aoki Firetruck - Frontier -
BeatmapID:1323128

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:5
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:6
ApproachRate:7.5
SliderMultiplier:1.6

[Events]
0,0,"Jhope.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
43872,-166.666666666667,4,2,0,5,0,0
44333,-100,4,2,0,5,0,0
46179,-125,4,2,0,5,0,0
57256,-100,4,2,0,5,0,0
73872,-83.3333333333333,4,2,0,5,0,1
103410,-100,4,2,0,5,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 166,17,17
Combo2 : 79,50,133

[HitObjects]
112,64,14795,5,0,0:0:0:0:
112,64,15487,1,0,0:0:0:0:
124,160,15718,1,0,0:0:0:0:
88,248,15949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,232,16179,2,0,L|264:228,1,80
336,164,16641,5,0,0:0:0:0:
336,164,17333,1,0,0:0:0:0:
356,256,17564,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,316,17795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
196,280,18026,2,0,P|188:228|172:204,1,80
80,176,18487,5,0,0:0:0:0:
80,176,19179,1,0,0:0:0:0:
92,80,19410,1,0,0:0:0:0:
178,122,19641,1,0,0:0:0:0:
268,95,19872,2,0,P|271:140|248:183,1,80
228,264,20333,6,0,B|272:252|272:252|328:256,1,80
396,288,20795,2,0,L|404:220,2,53.3333333333333
340,176,21256,2,0,L|348:108,2,53.3333333333333
268,96,21718,2,0,B|236:100|236:100|204:92|204:92|168:112|120:96,1,120
104,116,22179,5,0,0:0:0:0:
104,116,22872,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,196,23102,1,0,0:0:0:0:
172,292,23333,1,0,0:0:0:0:
84,252,23564,2,0,L|4:264,1,80
12,168,24026,6,0,L|92:156,1,80
172,100,24487,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,196,24718,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,148,24949,2,0,L|340:160,1,80
431,132,25410,6,0,B|443:184|411:220|411:220|457:222|483:240|483:240|463:288|422:307|422:307|368:314|338:292,1,320
272,288,26564,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,336,26795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,336,27026,1,0,0:0:0:0:
196,240,27256,1,0,0:0:0:0:
196,240,27487,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,172,27718,6,0,B|112:136|112:136|112:80,1,80
208,76,28179,2,0,B|224:112|224:112|224:168,1,80
292,220,28641,1,0,0:0:0:0:
388,232,28872,1,0,0:0:0:0:
332,308,29102,1,0,0:0:0:0:
236,320,29333,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,270,29564,6,0,B|76:250|11:291|11:291|51:199|-5:201|33:121,1,320
157,54,30833,1,0,0:0:0:0:
157,54,30949,2,0,B|201:48|201:48|235:54|235:54|293:47,1,120
321,36,31410,5,0,0:0:0:0:
370,118,31641,1,0,0:0:0:0:
329,205,31872,1,0,0:0:0:0:
329,205,31987,1,0,0:0:0:0:
329,205,32102,1,0,0:0:0:0:
243,162,32333,2,0,L|145:159,1,80
118,140,32679,1,0,0:0:0:0:
118,140,32795,2,0,P|127:178|114:223,1,80
100,311,33256,6,0,B|150:317|173:290|173:290|209:298|236:317|236:317|266:302|298:304|338:313,1,240
414,348,34179,1,0,0:0:0:0:
405,252,34410,1,0,0:0:0:0:
326,310,34641,1,0,0:0:0:0:
414,348,34872,1,0,0:0:0:0:
405,252,35102,5,0,0:0:0:0:
405,252,35218,1,0,0:0:0:0:
405,252,35333,1,0,0:0:0:0:
330,191,35564,2,0,L|253:191,2,40
269,115,36026,2,0,L|154:113,1,80
92,117,36487,1,0,0:0:0:0:
92,117,36602,1,0,0:0:0:0:
92,117,36718,1,0,0:0:0:0:
104,212,36949,6,0,P|112:262|97:313,1,80
191,192,37410,2,0,P|183:142|198:91,1,80
269,236,37872,2,0,L|374:232,1,80
191,192,38333,2,0,L|86:188,1,80
39,253,38795,5,0,0:0:0:0:
27,157,39026,1,0,0:0:0:0:
98,93,39256,1,0,0:0:0:0:
111,188,39487,1,0,0:0:0:0:
181,253,39718,2,0,L|267:251,1,80
305,268,40064,1,0,0:0:0:0:
305,268,40179,2,0,P|297:231|312:184,1,80
339,154,40526,1,0,0:0:0:0:
339,154,40641,6,0,L|228:143,1,80
230,54,41102,2,0,L|341:65,1,80
404,76,41564,1,0,0:0:0:0:
404,76,41679,1,0,0:0:0:0:
404,76,41795,2,0,B|400:121|400:121|410:184,1,80
430,196,42141,1,0,0:0:0:0:
430,196,42256,2,0,L|357:204,1,40
353,231,42487,6,0,L|280:239,1,40
277,268,42718,2,0,L|272:177,1,80
267,92,43179,1,0,0:0:0:0:
189,149,43410,2,0,L|196:251,1,80
128,330,43872,2,0,P|164:321|217:325,1,71.9999978027344
244,340,44333,5,0,0:0:0:0:
320,164,44795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
156,64,45256,1,0,0:0:0:0:
40,216,45718,1,0,0:0:0:0:
52,120,45949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,180,46179,6,0,L|180:188,1,42.6666666666667
260,228,46487,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,132,46641,2,0,L|248:88,1,42.6666666666667
340,64,46949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
340,64,47102,2,0,P|396:68|408:64,1,42.6666666666667
440,192,47564,1,0,0:0:0:0:
428,288,47718,2,0,L|436:332,1,42.6666666666667
344,324,48026,6,0,L|276:328,1,42.6666666666667
208,348,48333,1,0,0:0:0:0:
124,308,48487,2,0,L|120:252,1,42.6666666666667
148,176,48795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
212,104,48949,2,0,P|216:64|216:56,1,42.6666666666667
124,44,49256,1,0,0:0:0:0:
124,44,49410,2,0,L|56:48,1,42.6666666666667
28,124,49718,1,0,0:0:0:0:
48,216,49872,6,0,P|52:252|52:264,1,42.6666666666667
52,352,50179,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,340,50333,2,0,P|179:345|191:348,1,42.6666666666667
276,312,50641,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,228,50795,2,0,P|324:192|316:176,1,42.6666666666667
248,132,51102,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,132,51564,1,0,0:0:0:0:
164,172,51718,6,0,P|156:120|194:56,1,128
260,180,52410,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,180,52641,2,0,P|294:232|288:294,1,128
148,316,53333,1,0,0:0:0:0:
148,316,53449,1,0,0:0:0:0:
148,316,53564,6,0,L|63:309,2,85.3333333333333
212,248,54333,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,192,54487,2,0,L|373:184,1,85.3333333333333
412,100,54949,2,0,L|326:92,1,85.3333333333333
244,136,55410,6,0,P|226:214|221:282,1,128
88,336,56333,2,0,P|81:272|66:210,1,128
196,152,57026,1,0,0:0:0:0:
196,152,57141,1,0,0:0:0:0:
196,152,57256,6,0,L|208:64,1,80
116,140,57718,2,0,L|132:40,1,80
66,210,58179,2,0,L|38:164,2,53.3333333333333
88,248,58641,2,0,B|100:280|92:316|92:316|128:288|152:308,1,120
177,328,59102,6,0,L|283:322,1,80
304,333,59449,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,333,59564,1,0,0:0:0:0:
366,259,59795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
366,259,59910,1,0,0:0:0:0:
366,259,60026,2,0,P|359:222|365:180,1,80
376,85,60487,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,124,60718,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,124,60833,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,124,60949,6,0,L|222:113,3,40
204,136,61410,2,0,L|117:122,1,80
86,94,61756,1,0,0:0:0:0:
86,94,61872,2,0,B|85:140|85:140|68:188,1,80
39,262,62333,1,0,0:0:0:0:
68,251,62448,1,0,0:0:0:0:
100,251,62563,1,0,0:0:0:0:
130,263,62679,1,0,0:0:0:0:
151,288,62795,6,0,L|248:283,1,80
275,198,63256,2,0,L|178:203,1,80
155,114,63718,1,0,0:0:0:0:
218,41,63949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
126,11,64179,1,0,0:0:0:0:
62,83,64410,1,0,0:0:0:0:
16,167,64641,6,0,L|17:261,1,80
50,336,65102,1,0,0:0:0:0:
50,336,65218,1,0,0:0:0:0:
50,336,65333,1,0,0:0:0:0:
50,336,65449,2,0,P|105:320|173:333,1,120
256,363,66026,1,0,0:0:0:0:
238,268,66256,1,0,0:0:0:0:
302,197,66487,5,0,0:0:0:0:
302,197,66602,1,0,0:0:0:0:
302,197,66718,2,0,L|302:100,1,80
265,27,67179,1,0,0:0:0:0:
265,27,67295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
265,27,67410,1,0,0:0:0:0:
99,125,67872,2,0,P|125:185|94:229,1,120
94,274,68333,6,0,L|164:265,3,40
178,286,68795,2,0,L|248:277,2,40
177,189,69256,2,0,P|164:136|202:81,1,120
241,63,69718,1,0,0:0:0:0:
241,63,69833,1,0,0:0:0:0:
241,63,69949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,146,70179,6,0,L|288:248,1,80
204,273,70641,2,0,L|204:171,1,80
117,151,71102,2,0,L|117:253,1,80
79,319,71564,1,0,0:0:0:0:
174,313,71795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
174,313,71910,1,0,0:0:0:0:
174,313,72026,6,0,P|215:318|267:307,1,80
293,224,72487,2,0,P|252:219|200:230,1,80
174,313,72949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
174,313,73410,1,0,0:0:0:0:
174,313,73872,2,0,B|124:288|124:288|56:292|56:292|44:256|72:220|72:220|96:176|76:120,1,287.999991210938
32,52,74795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
32,52,75256,1,0,0:0:0:0:
220,88,75718,6,0,L|312:96,2,63.9999980468751
252,176,76179,2,0,L|348:184,1,95.9999970703126
396,188,76526,1,0,0:0:0:0:
395,188,76641,2,0,P|376:231|368:278,1,95.9999970703126
332,312,76986,1,0,0:0:0:0:
332,312,77102,2,0,P|283:289|272:284,1,47.9999985351563
240,300,77333,2,0,P|191:277|180:272,1,47.9999985351563
148,284,77564,6,0,B|120:280|96:296|96:296|72:276|36:272|36:272|64:240|68:200|68:200|52:156|52:156|64:92,1,287.999991210938
128,48,78487,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,48,78949,2,0,L|204:56,1,47.9999985351563
216,80,79179,2,0,L|292:88,1,47.9999985351563
312,92,79410,5,0,0:0:0:0:
280,184,79641,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,184,79756,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,184,79872,2,0,L|272:240,1,47.9999985351563
288,276,80102,2,0,L|280:332,1,47.9999985351563
248,360,80333,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,240,80795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
60,52,81256,6,0,B|84:112|120:136|120:136|132:84|168:60|168:60|212:76|212:76|236:60|260:64,1,287.999991210938
260,160,82179,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,160,82641,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,312,83102,6,0,P|164:248|164:232,2,63.9999980468751
68,248,83564,2,0,P|88:184|92:144,1,95.9999970703126
80,108,83910,1,0,0:0:0:0:
80,108,84026,2,0,L|175:100,1,95.9999970703126
220,80,84371,1,0,0:0:0:0:
220,80,84487,2,0,L|292:88,1,47.9999985351563
312,64,84718,2,0,L|384:72,1,47.9999985351563
408,76,84949,6,0,B|380:120|392:168|392:168|424:156|444:160|444:160|416:224|432:260|432:260|484:280,1,287.999991210938
420,356,85872,1,0,0:0:0:0:
420,356,86333,2,0,P|371:335|360:332,1,47.9999985351563
352,296,86564,2,0,P|303:275|292:272,1,47.9999985351563
260,276,86795,5,0,0:0:0:0:
208,196,87026,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,196,87141,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,196,87256,2,0,P|200:144|200:136,1,47.9999985351563
168,112,87487,2,0,P|160:60|160:52,1,47.9999985351563
192,28,87718,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,116,88179,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,305,88641,6,0,B|296:276|232:275|189:315|189:315|186:281|149:259|122:272|122:272|121:233|87:204,1,287.999991210938
80,139,89564,1,0,0:0:0:0:
80,139,90026,1,0,0:0:0:0:
257,66,90487,6,0,L|417:62,1,143.999995605469
400,135,90949,2,0,L|240:139,1,143.999995605469
257,66,91410,2,0,L|417:62,1,143.999995605469
447,50,91872,1,0,0:0:0:0:
491,134,92102,1,0,0:0:0:0:
441,216,92333,6,0,B|356:211|356:211|355:219|355:219|248:211,1,191.999994140625
64,205,93256,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,205,93718,1,0,0:0:0:0:
69,109,93949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
157,145,94179,6,0,P|224:156|286:89,1,143.999995605469
326,47,94641,2,0,P|259:36|197:103,1,143.999995605469
157,145,95102,2,0,P|224:156|286:89,1,143.999995605469
322,132,95564,1,0,0:0:0:0:
339,323,96026,6,0,B|290:332|280:349|280:349|256:333|240:310|240:310|189:323|150:343|150:343|127:317|69:306,1,287.999991210938
33,232,96949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
33,232,97410,1,0,0:0:0:0:
179,107,97872,6,0,B|233:104|233:104|270:109|270:109|354:104,1,143.999995605469
322,176,98333,2,0,B|268:179|268:179|231:174|231:174|147:179,1,143.999995605469
179,107,98795,2,0,B|233:104|233:104|270:109|270:109|354:104,1,143.999995605469
365,85,99256,1,0,0:0:0:0:
424,160,99487,1,0,0:0:0:0:
404,253,99718,6,0,B|361:256|323:276|305:323|305:323|283:299|225:301,1,191.999994140625
58,339,100641,1,0,0:0:0:0:
58,339,101102,1,0,0:0:0:0:
35,245,101333,1,0,0:0:0:0:
129,226,101564,6,0,L|290:224,1,143.999995605469
284,154,102026,2,0,L|140:155,1,143.999995605469
132,86,102487,2,0,L|293:84,1,143.999995605469
322,70,102949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
322,70,103410,5,0,0:0:0:0:
Pulse
[General]

1. Not sure if Lapis's recent nickname change justifies tagging both usernames
  2. Star gap between Normal and Hard doesn't feels right. It probably should have an extra difficulty between them

[Easy]
  3. Decrease hitsound volume

[Normal]
  4. Hitsound volume stuff
  5. 00:50:795 (3) - Move a little to right so your flow becomes better
  6. 00:51:718 (1) - You could move this slider end to match 00:50:564 (2), it's visually better

[Xiaotruck's Hard]
  7. 01:07:410 (6) - Wouldn't a slider be better? This triple seems kinda off since the last note is a different tone and background beat
  8. 01:13:410 (4) - NC? Beat and verse already changed
  9. 01:19:641 (2,3) - Doesn't sounds that great to me, you guys should be fine removing these notes (I'm really speechless to explain my approach in that part properly, it just seemed unnecessary notes to me)
  10. 01:27:026 (2,3) - ^

[Frontier's Insane]
  11. 01:06:487 (1) - Idk about this SV. I get the idea, but this part is essentially a rising action before climax, and this 0.75 breaks what you was building to introduce kiai
  12. 01:08:179 (4) - Unsnapped
  13. 01:29:564 (1) - ^
  14. 01:21:256 (1,2) and 01:36:026 (1,1) - Inconsistent new combo
good luck!
Xiaolin
I told him to add my old username because I have ranked maps that have my old name.

Placeholder
Topic Starter
nextplay
@pulse

Fixed the stuff for my Diffs. thanks for Mod!
- Frontier -

Pulse wrote:

[General]

• [Frontier's Insane]
  1. 01:06:487 (1) - Idk about this SV. I get the idea, but this part is essentially a rising action before climax, and this 0.75 breaks what you was building to introduce kiai fine to me. cuz the sound isn't that strong
  2. 01:08:179 (4) - Unsnapped it does snapped with 1/3, doesn't it?
  3. 01:29:564 (1) - ^ ^
  4. 01:21:256 (1,2) and 01:36:026 (1,1) - Inconsistent new combo
good luck!
pls add "-_Frontier_- Shockolatte" in tags thanks (not - frontier -)
(
osu file format v14

[General]

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1.1
BeatDivisor: 3
GridSize: 16
TimelineZoom: 1.2

[Metadata]
Version:Frontier's Insane
Source:
Tags:K-pop Kpop BigHit Entertainment 빅히트엔터테인먼트 Bangtan Boys Rap Monster Jungkook Suga Jimin J-Hope V Jin 랩몬스터 진 슈가 제이홉 지민 뷔 정국 Wings Trilogy Xiaolin Lapis Aoki Firetruck -_Frontier_- Shockolatte
BeatmapID:1324385

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:6
CircleSize:4.5
OverallDifficulty:7
ApproachRate:8.8
SliderMultiplier:2.4

[Events]
0,0,"Jhope.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
26,-200,4,2,0,35,0,0
13987,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,35,0,0
14102,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,5,0,0
14218,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,35,0,0
14795,-117.647058823529,4,2,0,60,0,0
18026,-86.9565217391304,4,2,0,60,0,0
18487,-117.647058823529,4,2,0,60,0,0
21718,-86.9565217391304,4,2,0,60,0,0
22179,-117.647058823529,4,2,0,60,0,0
24026,-60.6060606060606,4,2,0,60,0,0
24487,-117.647058823529,4,2,0,60,0,0
34179,-74.0740740740741,4,2,0,60,0,0
34641,-117.647058823529,4,2,0,60,0,0
40641,-100,4,2,0,60,0,0
44333,-200,4,2,0,30,0,0
47910,-200,4,2,0,5,0,0
48026,-200,4,2,0,30,0,0
49872,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,30,0,0
50449,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,5,0,0
50564,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,30,0,0
50679,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,5,0,0
50795,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,30,0,0
51718,-153.846153846154,4,2,0,40,0,0
57256,-66.6666666666667,4,2,0,50,0,0
59102,-66.6666666666667,4,2,0,60,0,0
66026,-100,4,2,0,60,0,0
66487,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,60,0,0
70179,-66.6666666666667,4,2,0,60,0,0
72026,-100,4,2,0,60,0,0
72949,-200,4,2,0,20,0,0
73872,-160,4,2,0,70,0,1
74795,-80,4,2,0,70,0,1
77564,-160,4,2,0,70,0,1
78949,-80,4,2,0,70,0,1
80795,-160,4,2,0,70,0,1
82641,-80,4,2,0,70,0,1
83102,-80,4,2,0,70,0,1
84949,-100,4,2,0,70,0,1
86333,-80,4,2,0,70,0,1
88179,-160,4,2,0,70,0,1
89564,-80,4,2,0,70,0,1
92333,-160,4,2,0,70,0,1
93718,-80,4,2,0,70,0,1
95564,-160,4,2,0,70,0,1
97410,-80,4,2,0,70,0,1
99718,-100,4,2,0,70,0,1
101102,-80,4,2,0,70,0,1
102949,-160,4,2,0,70,0,1
103410,-80,4,2,0,70,0,0

[HitObjects]
64,64,26,6,0,P|129:157|242:139,1,240
248,136,1872,6,0,L|239:255,1,120
340,320,2795,2,0,B|354:281|354:281|348:242,1,80
343,203,3256,1,0,0:0:0:0:
429,119,3718,6,0,B|306:149|320:66|196:94,1,240
187,99,5564,2,0,L|198:218,1,120
101,289,6487,2,0,L|108:209,1,80
96,170,6949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
187,99,7410,6,0,B|247:135|247:135|416:119,1,240
424,118,9256,2,0,P|388:165|390:224,1,120
447,329,10179,2,0,P|410:344|371:339,1,80
334,322,10641,1,0,0:0:0:0:
228,379,11102,6,0,L|238:139,1,240
236,132,12949,6,0,B|169:152|124:113|124:113|127:160|166:193|209:178,1,240
305,232,13987,6,0,L|349:229,1,45.0000017166138
441,192,14218,1,0,0:0:0:0:
491,277,14333,5,0,0:0:0:0:
480,320,14449,1,0,0:0:0:0:
451,353,14564,1,0,0:0:0:0:
409,368,14679,1,0,0:0:0:0:
365,361,14795,6,0,B|306:343|306:343|165:363,1,204.000003890991
73,262,15564,1,0,0:0:0:0:
130,213,15718,2,0,B|197:222,2,68.0000012969971
73,262,16179,2,0,P|54:215|68:167,1,102.000001945496
0,77,16641,6,0,B|103:102|91:32|197:55,1,204.000003890991
291,172,17410,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,209,17564,2,0,P|193:220|160:211,2,68.0000012969971
291,248,18026,6,0,L|428:240,1,138.000002632141
394,134,18487,6,0,L|190:123,1,204.000003890991
82,227,19256,1,0,0:0:0:0:
134,280,19410,2,0,L|201:276,2,68.0000012969971
81,227,19872,2,0,P|59:271|70:320,1,102.000001945496
201,275,20333,6,0,P|218:211|195:148,1,136.000002593994
129,112,20795,2,0,L|61:116,2,68.0000012969971
195,74,21256,2,0,L|225:13,2,68.0000012969971
195,148,21718,6,0,L|332:138,1,138.000002632141
419,67,22179,6,0,P|351:138|367:236,1,204.000003890991
461,351,22949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
502,289,23102,2,0,L|497:221,2,68.0000012969971
461,351,23564,2,0,L|325:341,1,136.000002593994
292,247,24026,6,0,B|307:217|300:172|300:172|353:212|361:285|325:341,1,264.0000025177
254,316,24487,6,0,L|186:311,2,68.0000012969971
292,247,24949,2,0,L|224:242,2,68.0000012969971
330,178,25410,6,0,L|228:170,1,102.000001945496
126,112,25872,6,0,P|247:114|164:202,1,306.000005836487
68,189,26795,6,0,L|0:184,2,68.0000012969971
127,112,27256,2,0,L|165:55,2,68.0000012969971
164,202,27718,6,0,L|194:263,1,68.0000012969971
224,324,28026,1,0,0:0:0:0:
299,210,28179,6,0,L|231:206,1,68.0000012969971
164,202,28487,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,324,28641,6,0,L|261:267,1,68.0000012969971
298,210,28949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
359,332,29102,2,0,L|291:328,2,68.0000012969971
298,210,29564,6,0,L|501:223,1,204.000003890991
354,53,30487,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,128,30795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
174,71,30949,2,0,L|106:66,2,68.0000012969971
224,128,31410,6,0,L|292:123,2,68.0000012969971
150,143,31872,2,0,L|120:204,2,68.0000012969971
174,71,32333,2,0,L|135:14,2,68.0000012969971
200,200,32795,2,0,L|238:256,2,68.0000012969971
299,113,33256,6,0,L|502:98,1,204.000003890991
318,202,34179,2,0,B|267:202|240:170|240:170|260:243|229:298,1,216.000000823975
255,373,34641,6,0,L|322:377,2,68.0000012969971
308,306,35102,2,0,L|312:238,2,68.0000012969971
241,253,35564,5,0,0:0:0:0:
190,249,35679,2,0,L|139:245,2,51.0000009727478
75,321,36026,6,0,P|44:253|64:181,1,153.000002918243
31,109,36487,2,0,B|108:90|99:142|178:125,1,153.000002918243
241,80,36949,6,0,L|236:12,2,68.0000012969971
248,156,37410,2,0,L|310:186,1,68.0000012969971
448,96,37756,5,0,0:0:0:0:
448,96,37872,2,0,P|415:88|382:95,2,68.0000012969971
492,156,38333,2,0,L|487:224,1,68.0000012969971
383,333,38795,6,0,L|378:265,2,68.0000012969971
298,287,39256,2,0,L|303:219,2,68.0000012969971
213,333,39718,2,0,L|208:265,2,68.0000012969971
128,287,40179,2,0,L|133:219,2,68.0000012969971
55,299,40641,6,0,L|64:180,1,120
133,140,40987,1,0,0:0:0:0:
133,139,41102,2,0,P|190:125|245:146,1,120
301,202,41449,1,0,0:0:0:0:
322,126,41564,6,0,L|317:66,1,60
384,25,41795,2,0,L|392:144,1,120
445,202,42141,1,0,0:0:0:0:
445,202,42256,2,0,P|460:176|466:147,1,60
384,25,42487,5,0,0:0:0:0:
387,28,42602,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,25,42718,2,0,L|324:29,1,60
262,121,42949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
259,124,43064,1,0,0:0:0:0:
262,121,43180,2,0,L|321:125,1,60
445,202,43410,6,0,L|385:206,3,60
429,278,43872,2,0,L|369:282,3,60
413,354,44333,6,0,L|173:336,1,240
170,339,46179,2,0,P|251:288|254:149,1,240
256,153,47795,2,0,L|252:194,1,30
275,79,48026,6,0,B|243:75|219:85|219:85|187:67|187:67|144:105|107:104|80:82|80:82|94:73|105:73,1,240
109,80,49872,2,0,B|102:153|102:153|116:210|116:210|108:302,1,225.000008583069
107,301,50564,6,0,P|85:299|63:301,1,45.0000017166138
175,366,50795,6,0,P|242:371|309:365,1,135.000005149841
331,275,51256,2,0,P|264:270|197:276,1,135.000005149841
148,319,51718,6,0,P|213:227|173:122,1,233.999989288331
121,28,52641,2,0,B|242:1|228:81|346:53,1,233.999989288331
418,22,53449,1,0,0:0:0:0:
418,22,53564,6,0,L|411:99,1,77.9999964294435
356,155,53910,2,0,L|362:232,1,77.9999964294435
418,288,54256,2,0,L|414:326,1,38.9999982147218
341,354,54487,6,0,P|304:341|265:343,1,77.9999964294435
195,378,54833,1,0,0:0:0:0:
195,378,54949,2,0,L|191:339,1,38.9999982147218
228,239,55179,2,0,L|232:278,1,38.9999982147218
96,363,55410,6,0,P|46:263|158:273,1,272.999987503052
164,285,56333,6,0,P|137:192|160:96,1,194.999991073609
227,62,57026,2,0,L|266:66,1,38.9999982147218
366,28,57256,6,0,P|273:118|291:248,1,270.000010299683
361,329,57718,2,0,B|223:362|239:269|98:299,1,270.000010299683
19,325,58179,6,0,L|24:384,1,60.0000022888184
104,239,58333,2,0,L|99:299,1,60.0000022888184
18,153,58487,2,0,L|23:212,1,60.0000022888184
102,68,58641,6,0,B|96:127|96:127|56:66|73:12,1,180.000006866455
240,0,59102,6,0,P|297:65|281:152,1,180.000006866455
138,122,59449,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,114,59564,2,0,P|159:93|204:93,1,90.0000034332277
303,232,59795,2,0,P|258:231|219:210,1,90.0000034332277
378,137,60026,5,0,0:0:0:0:
400,118,60141,2,0,B|394:176|394:176|405:222|405:222|399:296,1,180.000006866455
317,382,60487,2,0,P|268:311|303:231,1,180.000006866455
281,151,60833,1,0,0:0:0:0:
263,138,60949,6,0,B|173:145,1,90.0000034332277
127,30,61179,2,0,B|216:37,1,90.0000034332277
281,151,61410,2,0,B|101:166,1,180.000006866455
23,212,61756,1,0,0:0:0:0:
24,217,61872,1,0,0:0:0:0:
25,222,61987,6,0,P|109:244|183:198,1,180.000006866455
127,30,62333,2,0,B|134:119,1,90.0000034332277
183,198,62564,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,192,62679,1,0,0:0:0:0:
186,187,62795,6,0,B|275:194,1,90.0000034332277
398,296,63026,2,0,P|356:310|312:304,1,90.0000034332277
215,154,63256,6,0,L|304:161,1,90.0000034332277
428,264,63487,2,0,B|338:271,1,90.0000034332277
244,123,63718,6,0,B|289:119|289:119|333:130,1,90.0000034332277
457,232,63949,2,0,B|367:239,1,90.0000034332277
273,91,64179,6,0,B|362:98,1,90.0000034332277
486,200,64410,2,0,P|443:214|399:208,1,90.0000034332277
304,162,64641,6,0,P|366:222|357:308,2,180.000006866455
232,106,65218,2,0,B|411:121,1,180.000006866455
462,59,65564,2,0,P|420:41|377:51,1,90.0000034332277
365,184,65795,2,0,P|406:201|450:192,1,90.0000034332277
510,127,66026,6,0,P|468:206|482:293,1,180.000006866455
488,306,66487,6,0,L|428:301,2,60.0000022888184
363,233,66949,2,0,L|303:237,2,60.0000022888184
208,183,67410,2,0,P|279:232|281:319,1,180.000006866455
161,374,68179,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,337,68333,6,0,L|193:278,2,60.0000022888184
111,276,68795,2,0,L|106:216,2,60.0000022888184
165,160,69256,2,0,B|208:183|208:183|308:176,1,135.000005149841
373,72,69718,5,0,0:0:0:0:
369,92,69833,1,0,0:0:0:0:
365,112,69948,1,0,0:0:0:0:
198,382,70179,6,0,B|248:302|248:302|209:131,1,269.999992847443
142,83,70641,2,0,P|178:207|287:165,1,269.999992847443
480,64,71102,2,0,B|405:19|405:19|222:33,1,269.999992847443
284,172,71564,6,0,P|313:139|325:96,1,89.9999976158143
222,32,71795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
213,51,71910,1,0,0:0:0:0:
204,70,72026,6,0,L|208:130,1,60
280,231,72256,2,0,L|284:172,1,60
342,41,72487,2,0,L|345:100,1,60
384,256,72718,2,0,L|387:196,1,60
479,11,72949,6,0,P|477:30|483:10,3,60
380,96,73872,6,0,L|383:146,2,50
324,199,74333,2,0,L|327:249,2,50
391,295,74795,6,0,B|336:336|336:336|204:323,1,200
144,272,75256,1,0,0:0:0:0:
143,271,75718,6,0,P|113:178|141:83,1,200
305,95,76179,2,0,P|239:168|144:192,1,200
72,43,76641,2,0,P|168:63|236:134,1,200
240,240,77102,6,0,L|233:315,1,75
320,224,77333,2,0,L|313:299,1,75
399,209,77564,6,0,B|394:283|394:283|456:232|467:148|381:96,1,300
381,96,78949,6,0,P|415:111|452:111,1,75
284,114,79179,2,0,P|297:148|323:175,1,75
202,58,79410,2,0,P|155:160|153:271,1,225
214,330,79872,6,0,L|289:324,1,75
320,224,80102,2,0,L|245:218,1,75
214,118,80333,2,0,L|438:100,1,225
466,183,80795,2,0,L|416:186,2,50
432,288,81256,6,0,P|356:196|340:314,1,300
340,314,82641,6,0,L|338:339,1,18.75
337,353,83102,6,0,B|292:332|292:332|143:356,1,200
116,257,83564,2,0,B|161:236|161:236|309:260,1,200
337,161,84026,2,0,B|292:140|292:140|143:164,1,200
116,65,84487,2,0,B|161:44|161:44|210:52,2,100
40,113,84949,6,0,B|-61:158|-23:297|88:302|149:256|143:165|143:165|147:243|210:275,1,480
195,266,86333,6,0,L|269:260,1,75
284,157,86564,2,0,L|340:206,1,75
424,142,86795,2,0,L|440:366,1,225
359,342,87256,6,0,B|354:285|354:285|340:296,1,75
199,367,87487,2,0,B|255:362|255:362|244:348,1,75
195,266,87718,2,0,B|25:278|25:278|59:322,1,225
111,194,88179,2,0,B|61:197,2,50
195,266,88641,6,0,B|223:307,2,50
215,157,89102,2,0,B|236:111,2,50
195,266,89564,6,0,B|298:291|286:221|388:243,1,200
453,289,90026,1,0,0:0:0:0:
453,289,90487,6,0,L|442:89,1,200
352,40,90949,2,0,L|341:239,1,200
251,289,91410,2,0,L|240:89,1,200
149,39,91872,6,0,P|114:29|76:32,1,75
143,164,92102,2,0,P|181:167|217:157,1,75
284,0,92333,6,0,B|321:153|217:135|250:290,1,300
250,290,93718,6,0,L|324:282,1,75
420,168,93949,2,0,L|389:236,1,75
440,376,94179,2,0,L|308:193,1,225
242,130,94641,6,0,P|222:161|219:198,1,75
227,358,94872,2,0,P|246:327|250:290,1,75
25,273,95102,2,0,B|178:304|178:304|142:245,1,225
50,147,95564,2,0,B|0:156,2,50
142,245,96026,6,0,B|295:282|277:177|435:212,1,300
432,211,97410,6,0,L|434:230,1,18.75
435,248,97872,6,0,P|338:223|241:244,1,200
188,328,98333,2,0,P|212:231|191:134,1,200
108,81,98795,2,0,P|204:105|301:84,1,200
355,1,99256,2,0,P|342:49|353:97,2,100
481,284,99718,6,0,B|540:185|421:105|338:155|327:207|333:256|333:256|300:156|219:169,1,480
218,169,101102,6,0,L|223:243,1,75
144,225,101333,2,0,L|139:151,1,75
60,133,101564,2,0,L|75:357,1,225
162,377,102026,6,0,P|197:364|234:363,1,75
314,256,102256,2,0,P|277:255|242:243,1,75
139,151,102487,2,0,P|244:112|356:109,1,225
417,164,102949,6,0,L|411:213,2,50
434,84,103410,5,0,0:0:0:0:
Pulse

- Frontier - wrote:

it does snapped with 1/3, doesn't it?
01:29:564 (1) - ^ ^
seems like I've unsnapped your notes while modding, my bad
Seolv
mod
not today
Xiaolin

Pulse wrote:

[Xiaotruck's Hard]
  1. 01:13:410 (4) - NC? Beat and verse already changed
  2. 01:19:641 (2,3) - Doesn't sounds that great to me, you guys should be fine removing these notes (I'm really speechless to explain my approach in that part properly, it just seemed unnecessary notes to me)
  3. 01:27:026 (2,3) - ^
Fixed everything

SPOILER
osu file format v14

[General]

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 14795,29564,44333,59102,73872,88641
DistanceSpacing: 1.2
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 2.7

[Metadata]
Version:Xiaotruck's Hard
Source:
Tags:K-pop Kpop BigHit Entertainment 빅히트엔터테인먼트 Bangtan Boys Rap Monster Jungkook Suga Jimin J-Hope V Jin 랩몬스터 진 슈가 제이홉 지민 뷔 정국 Wings Trilogy Xiaolin Lapis Aoki Firetruck -_Frontier_- Shockolatte
BeatmapID:1323128

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:5
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:5.5
ApproachRate:7.5
SliderMultiplier:1.6

[Events]
0,0,"Jhope.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
43872,-166.666666666667,4,2,0,5,0,0
44333,-100,4,2,0,5,0,0
46179,-125,4,2,0,5,0,0
57256,-100,4,2,0,5,0,0
73872,-83.3333333333333,4,2,0,5,0,1
103410,-100,4,2,0,5,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 166,17,17
Combo2 : 79,50,133

[HitObjects]
112,64,14795,5,0,0:0:0:0:
112,64,15487,1,0,0:0:0:0:
124,160,15718,1,0,0:0:0:0:
88,248,15949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,232,16179,2,0,L|264:228,1,80
336,164,16641,5,0,0:0:0:0:
336,164,17333,1,0,0:0:0:0:
356,256,17564,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,316,17795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
196,280,18026,2,0,P|188:228|172:204,1,80
80,176,18487,5,0,0:0:0:0:
80,176,19179,1,0,0:0:0:0:
92,80,19410,1,0,0:0:0:0:
178,122,19641,1,0,0:0:0:0:
268,95,19872,2,0,P|271:140|248:183,1,80
228,264,20333,6,0,B|272:252|272:252|328:256,1,80
396,288,20795,2,0,L|404:220,2,53.3333333333333
340,176,21256,2,0,L|348:108,2,53.3333333333333
268,96,21718,2,0,B|236:100|236:100|204:92|204:92|168:112|120:96,1,120
104,116,22179,5,0,0:0:0:0:
104,116,22872,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,196,23102,1,0,0:0:0:0:
172,292,23333,1,0,0:0:0:0:
84,252,23564,2,0,L|4:264,1,80
12,168,24026,6,0,L|92:156,1,80
172,100,24487,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,196,24718,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,148,24949,2,0,L|340:160,1,80
431,132,25410,6,0,B|443:184|411:220|411:220|457:222|483:240|483:240|463:288|422:307|422:307|368:314|338:292,1,320
272,288,26564,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,336,26795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,336,27026,1,0,0:0:0:0:
196,240,27256,1,0,0:0:0:0:
196,240,27487,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,172,27718,6,0,B|112:136|112:136|112:80,1,80
208,76,28179,2,0,B|224:112|224:112|224:168,1,80
292,220,28641,1,0,0:0:0:0:
388,232,28872,1,0,0:0:0:0:
332,308,29102,1,0,0:0:0:0:
236,320,29333,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,270,29564,6,0,B|76:250|11:291|11:291|51:199|-5:201|33:121,1,320
157,54,30795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
157,54,30949,2,0,B|201:48|201:48|235:54|235:54|293:47,1,120
321,36,31410,5,0,0:0:0:0:
370,118,31564,1,0,0:0:0:0:
464,104,31718,1,0,0:0:0:0:
428,192,31872,2,0,L|420:280,1,53.3333333333333
348,304,32179,1,0,0:0:0:0:
292,224,32333,2,0,L|200:216,1,53.3333333333333
160,164,32641,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,156,32795,2,0,P|48:196|44:216,1,53.3333333333333
8,296,33102,1,0,0:0:0:0:
100,311,33256,6,0,B|150:317|173:290|173:290|209:298|236:317|236:317|266:302|298:304|338:313,1,240
414,348,34179,1,0,0:0:0:0:
444,156,34487,1,0,0:0:0:0:
472,248,34641,1,0,0:0:0:0:
472,248,34795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
380,224,34949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,136,35102,6,0,P|296:124|292:124,1,53.3333333333333
228,196,35410,1,0,0:0:0:0:
164,124,35564,2,0,P|137:126|112:136,1,53.3333333333333
124,232,35872,1,0,0:0:0:0:
116,328,36026,1,0,0:0:0:0:
40,272,36179,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,260,36487,2,0,L|316:252,1,53.3333333333333
360,192,36795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,156,36949,6,0,L|218:161,1,53.3333333333333
152,92,37256,1,0,0:0:0:0:
104,176,37410,2,0,L|120:228,1,53.3333333333333
200,280,37718,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,272,37872,2,0,L|368:264,1,53.3333333333333
424,204,38179,1,0,0:0:0:0:
404,108,38333,1,0,0:0:0:0:
404,108,38487,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,68,38795,6,0,L|152:64,1,53.3333333333333
68,88,39102,1,0,0:0:0:0:
68,184,39256,2,0,L|100:240,1,53.3333333333333
184,264,39564,1,0,0:0:0:0:
276,236,39718,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,140,39872,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,140,40026,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,68,40179,2,0,L|384:64,1,53.3333333333333
460,120,40487,1,0,0:0:0:0:
408,200,40641,6,0,P|400:236|396:256,1,53.3333333333333
412,348,40949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,324,41102,2,0,P|280:312|264:308,1,53.3333333333333
172,320,41410,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,240,41564,2,0,L|112:176,2,53.3333333333333
24,232,42026,1,0,0:0:0:0:
32,136,42179,2,0,P|64:104|76:100,1,53.3333333333333
168,96,42487,6,0,P|240:116|296:76,1,106.666666666667
284,200,42949,2,0,P|217:234|204:301,1,106.666666666667
108,260,43410,2,0,P|120:304|128:320,1,53.3333333333333
216,340,43718,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,340,43872,2,0,L|284:336,1,63.9999980468751
376,352,44333,5,0,0:0:0:0:
444,72,44795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
156,64,45256,1,0,0:0:0:0:
40,216,45718,1,0,0:0:0:0:
52,120,45949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,180,46179,6,0,L|180:188,1,42.6666666666667
260,228,46487,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,132,46641,2,0,L|248:88,1,42.6666666666667
340,64,46949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
340,64,47102,2,0,P|396:68|408:64,1,42.6666666666667
440,192,47564,1,0,0:0:0:0:
428,288,47718,2,0,L|436:332,1,42.6666666666667
344,324,48026,6,0,L|276:328,1,42.6666666666667
208,348,48333,1,0,0:0:0:0:
124,308,48487,2,0,L|120:252,1,42.6666666666667
148,176,48795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
212,104,48949,2,0,P|216:64|216:56,1,42.6666666666667
124,44,49256,1,0,0:0:0:0:
124,44,49410,2,0,L|56:48,1,42.6666666666667
28,124,49718,1,0,0:0:0:0:
48,216,49872,6,0,P|52:252|52:264,1,42.6666666666667
52,352,50179,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,340,50333,2,0,P|179:345|191:348,1,42.6666666666667
276,312,50641,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,228,50795,2,0,P|324:192|316:176,1,42.6666666666667
248,132,51102,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,132,51564,1,0,0:0:0:0:
164,172,51718,6,0,P|156:120|194:56,1,128
260,180,52410,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,180,52641,2,0,P|294:232|288:294,1,128
148,316,53333,1,0,0:0:0:0:
148,316,53449,1,0,0:0:0:0:
148,316,53564,6,0,L|63:309,2,85.3333333333333
212,248,54333,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,192,54487,2,0,L|373:184,1,85.3333333333333
412,100,54949,2,0,L|326:92,1,85.3333333333333
244,136,55410,6,0,P|226:214|221:282,1,128
88,336,56333,2,0,P|81:272|66:210,1,128
196,152,57026,1,0,0:0:0:0:
196,152,57141,1,0,0:0:0:0:
196,152,57256,6,0,L|208:64,1,80
116,140,57718,2,0,L|132:40,1,80
66,210,58179,2,0,L|38:164,2,53.3333333333333
88,248,58641,2,0,B|100:280|92:316|92:316|128:288|152:308,1,120
204,328,59102,6,0,L|284:332,1,53.3333333333333
332,268,59410,1,0,0:0:0:0:
356,176,59564,2,0,P|360:136|360:108,1,53.3333333333333
288,60,59872,1,0,0:0:0:0:
196,84,60026,2,0,L|116:92,2,53.3333333333333
164,176,60487,2,0,L|104:172,1,53.3333333333333
40,108,60795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
28,204,60949,6,0,P|40:244|44:272,1,53.3333333333333
112,324,61256,1,0,0:0:0:0:
196,280,61410,2,0,P|232:272|260:272,1,53.3333333333333
344,280,61718,1,0,0:0:0:0:
348,184,61872,2,0,P|288:180|212:112,1,160
260,32,62487,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,32,62641,1,0,0:0:0:0:
164,36,62795,6,0,P|108:48|96:48,1,53.3333333333333
52,124,63102,1,0,0:0:0:0:
40,220,63256,2,0,P|32:268|32:280,2,53.3333333333333
128,264,63718,2,0,L|184:260,1,53.3333333333333
248,188,64026,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,112,64179,2,0,L|357:115,1,53.3333333333333
440,68,64487,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,164,64641,6,0,L|432:232,1,53.3333333333333
468,308,64949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,336,65102,2,0,L|304:328,1,53.3333333333333
252,264,65410,1,0,0:0:0:0:
156,276,65564,2,0,P|104:268|84:268,1,53.3333333333333
20,316,65872,1,0,0:0:0:0:
20,220,66026,2,0,B|24:184|24:184|16:96,1,106.666666666667
84,44,66487,5,0,0:0:0:0:
172,76,66641,1,0,0:0:0:0:
268,60,66795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
236,152,66949,2,0,P|224:204|224:220,1,53.3333333333333
288,276,67256,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,236,67410,2,0,P|380:176|364:120,1,106.666666666667
308,56,67872,2,0,B|256:60|256:60|196:44,1,106.666666666667
144,120,68333,5,0,0:0:0:0:
88,196,68487,2,0,L|84:268,1,53.3333333333333
56,340,68795,2,0,L|128:332,1,53.3333333333333
180,268,69102,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,200,69256,2,0,L|368:216,1,106.666666666667
428,152,69718,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,56,69872,1,0,0:0:0:0:
356,84,70026,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,92,70179,6,0,L|128:96,1,106.666666666667
76,152,70641,2,0,L|104:256,1,106.666666666667
184,204,71102,2,0,L|290:200,1,106.666666666667
372,144,71564,1,0,0:0:0:0:
440,160,71679,1,0,0:0:0:0:
440,160,71795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
440,160,71910,1,0,0:0:0:0:
440,160,72026,6,0,P|440:228|456:268,1,80
400,324,72487,2,0,P|333:335|296:358,1,80
256,268,72949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,88,73410,5,0,0:0:0:0:
174,313,73872,6,0,B|124:288|124:288|56:292|56:292|44:256|72:220|72:220|96:176|76:120,1,287.999991210938
32,52,74795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
32,52,75256,1,0,0:0:0:0:
220,88,75718,6,0,L|312:96,2,63.9999980468751
252,176,76179,2,0,L|348:184,1,95.9999970703126
396,188,76526,1,0,0:0:0:0:
395,188,76641,2,0,P|376:231|368:278,1,95.9999970703126
332,312,76986,1,0,0:0:0:0:
332,312,77102,2,0,P|283:289|272:284,1,47.9999985351563
240,300,77333,2,0,P|191:277|180:272,1,47.9999985351563
148,284,77564,6,0,B|120:280|96:296|96:296|72:276|36:272|36:272|64:240|68:200|68:200|52:156|52:156|64:92,1,287.999991210938
128,48,78487,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,48,78949,2,0,L|204:56,1,47.9999985351563
216,80,79179,2,0,L|292:88,1,47.9999985351563
312,92,79410,5,0,0:0:0:0:
420,186,79756,1,0,0:0:0:0:
420,186,79872,2,0,L|412:242,1,47.9999985351563
428,278,80102,2,0,L|420:334,1,47.9999985351563
378,348,80333,1,0,0:0:0:0:
198,278,80795,1,0,0:0:0:0:
60,52,81256,6,0,B|84:112|120:136|120:136|132:84|168:60|168:60|212:76|212:76|236:60|260:64,1,287.999991210938
260,160,82179,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,160,82641,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,312,83102,6,0,P|164:248|164:232,2,63.9999980468751
68,248,83564,2,0,P|88:184|92:144,1,95.9999970703126
80,108,83910,1,0,0:0:0:0:
80,108,84026,2,0,L|175:100,1,95.9999970703126
220,80,84371,1,0,0:0:0:0:
220,80,84487,2,0,L|292:88,1,47.9999985351563
312,64,84718,2,0,L|384:72,1,47.9999985351563
408,76,84949,6,0,B|380:120|392:168|392:168|424:156|444:160|444:160|416:224|432:260|432:260|484:280,1,287.999991210938
420,356,85872,1,0,0:0:0:0:
420,356,86333,2,0,P|371:335|360:332,1,47.9999985351563
352,296,86564,2,0,P|303:275|292:272,1,47.9999985351563
260,276,86795,5,0,0:0:0:0:
152,180,87141,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,180,87256,2,0,P|144:128|144:120,1,47.9999985351563
112,96,87487,2,0,P|104:44|104:36,1,47.9999985351563
145,24,87718,1,0,0:0:0:0:
321,99,88179,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,305,88641,6,0,B|296:276|232:275|189:315|189:315|186:281|149:259|122:272|122:272|121:233|87:204,1,287.999991210938
80,139,89564,1,0,0:0:0:0:
80,139,90026,1,0,0:0:0:0:
257,66,90487,6,0,L|417:62,1,143.999995605469
400,135,90949,2,0,L|240:139,1,143.999995605469
257,66,91410,2,0,L|417:62,1,143.999995605469
447,50,91872,1,0,0:0:0:0:
491,134,92102,1,0,0:0:0:0:
441,216,92333,6,0,B|356:211|356:211|355:219|355:219|248:211,1,191.999994140625
64,205,93256,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,205,93718,1,0,0:0:0:0:
69,109,93949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
157,145,94179,6,0,P|224:156|286:89,1,143.999995605469
326,47,94641,2,0,P|259:36|197:103,1,143.999995605469
157,145,95102,2,0,P|224:156|286:89,1,143.999995605469
322,132,95564,1,0,0:0:0:0:
339,323,96026,6,0,B|290:332|280:349|280:349|256:333|240:310|240:310|189:323|150:343|150:343|127:317|69:306,1,287.999991210938
33,232,96949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
33,232,97410,1,0,0:0:0:0:
179,107,97872,6,0,B|233:104|233:104|270:109|270:109|354:104,1,143.999995605469
322,176,98333,2,0,B|268:179|268:179|231:174|231:174|147:179,1,143.999995605469
179,107,98795,2,0,B|233:104|233:104|270:109|270:109|354:104,1,143.999995605469
365,85,99256,1,0,0:0:0:0:
424,160,99487,1,0,0:0:0:0:
404,253,99718,6,0,B|361:256|323:276|305:323|305:323|283:299|225:301,1,191.999994140625
58,339,100641,1,0,0:0:0:0:
58,339,101102,1,0,0:0:0:0:
35,245,101333,1,0,0:0:0:0:
129,226,101564,6,0,L|290:224,1,143.999995605469
284,154,102026,2,0,L|140:155,1,143.999995605469
132,86,102487,2,0,L|293:84,1,143.999995605469
322,70,102949,1,0,0:0:0:0:
322,70,103410,5,0,0:0:0:0:
show more