forum

Tap

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mithia
Hello, Good day, I wanted to know if you can give me tips to improve on the deathstreams xDDD, Right now I only get 50, 100 and some miss, Is not there a way to tape much faster? :roll:
Thanks for the help ^^
N0thingSpecial
Firstly your avatar belongs in the trash as Emilia is clearly best girl
Secondly at your rank you shouldn't really need to worry about death stream, just work on your burst and triplets timing
Sayorie

N0thingSpecial wrote:

as Emilia is clearly best girl
Heresy. Get out.

OsuDans wrote:

Hello, Good day, I wanted to know if you can give me tips to improve on the deathstreams xDDD, Right now I only get 50, 100 and some miss, Is not there a way to tape much faster?
Thanks for the help ^^
I can't deathstream too, but that's not massive of a problem until like 6-7k pp I think.
ManuelOsuPlayer

OsuDans wrote:

Hello, Good day, I wanted to know if you can give me tips to improve on the deathstreams xDDD, Right now I only get 50, 100 and some miss, Is not there a way to tape much faster? :roll:
Thanks for the help ^^
To up speed. Chose a map where you can hold the stream bpm for long. For example 160bpm. Play those streams and when you want, tap 180 bpm on those streams for a good time and back to 160.
Chose a 180 bpm and do the same. Tap 200 on those streams.
If you want stamina play short streams and change the maps to don't play same bpm for long. Or you are going to build muscle memory what can't let you up the speed a lot from the current bpm you're spamming.
Let your fingers rest on the keys while streaming don't stop touch the keys at any moment.
Use music to know when start and when stop streaming.
Nattsun
If you just want to learn the fundamentals play ranked 4* stream maps, there is really no need to learn death streaming if you don't enjoy streaming at all. Most death stream maps require insane aim, if you can't aim streams you are wasting your time if you try to improve streamspeed and stamina.

This is a good map to practice deathstreaming: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/171943

You can believe me or not, but aiming the streams is often the hardest part, especially if we are talking about streams that have more than 40 notes. Just play some ranked 4* stream maps, there is no need to hurry and already practice for freedom dive :^)