forum

Can keep up with 4.5 but can FC ANYTHING

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
HakiPlays
So i always had the issue that i can keep up with alot of maps but fail at the jumps. And ive hit the point that i can stream like 180bpm and cant finish maps.
Because if i could i wouldn't be a 160ker.
I am not really a veteran but im also no noob to osu, so im wondering what some of you guys did when you reached this point.
I tried lowering the map diffuclty but it ends up in me losing 50-100 ranks.
I would love to hear some advice
Caradine
fix typo or Rapid Interpretation-based Thread Neutralization Squad is coming for you for saying you can fc anything
repr1se
Reevaluate your sensitivity/tablet area and keep practicing and pay attention to every note
Sayorie
Play lots of easier maps, improve accuracy, build your foundations by not skipping difficulties and practice what you can within (and a little bit above) your skill level.
N0thingSpecial
Play more and no, keeping up doesn't mean you can play it, play easier stuff get good accuracy, if you cant full combo easy stuff how can you reliably full combo harder maps.
Deusieus
play jump practice maps. and just like sayorie said just go play within your range

just play more to be honest. 83 hours play time is feeble.
Sandy Hoey
92% accuracy. LUL
ManuelOsuPlayer

iStaticShot wrote:

So i always had the issue that i can keep up with alot of maps but fail at the jumps. And ive hit the point that i can stream like 180bpm and cant finish maps.
Because if i could i wouldn't be a 160ker.
I am not really a veteran but im also no noob to osu, so im wondering what some of you guys did when you reached this point.
I tried lowering the map diffuclty but it ends up in me losing 50-100 ranks.
I would love to hear some advice
Broooo. I'm a noob. You're more than a noob. It's good you have high self esteem but relax xDD
You should play around 2*-3'5* working on improve your acc before play harder maps expecting get a high combo and good acc.
dung eater
tapping is hard, practice it in maps you can't tap properly
ManuelOsuPlayer

bla wrote:

Ok, let's go! https://osu.ppy.sh/s/150945
dung eater

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

bla wrote:

Ok, let's go! https://osu.ppy.sh/s/150945
yeah, it should be playable if you play it in centitime
Comfy Slippers
Threads like this should be instalocked.
Topic Starter
HakiPlays
woa alot of good feedback but damn this community is turning into the league community
nanda2009

Comfy Slippers wrote:

Threads like this should be instalocked.
but why
Caput Mortuum
because this kind of post always appears like what, 5 times a week?
just play more
-Makishima S-

iStaticShot wrote:

woa alot of good feedback but damn this community is turning into the league community
If you could use search function, you would find several answers to your question faster than waiting for answer.
It's not about "turning into league community", it's all about people lacking any common sense and basic knowledge "how to internet" who post always same topics over and over again like they expect private answer for something what was explained several times.
Sayorie
if this was leddit, this thread would have been downvoted like hell
Comfy Slippers
Honestly, there needs to be a sticky'd thread for stuff like this. G&R's biggest issue is repetitive threads that nearly always narrow down to "play more".

Like, the game isn't that hard to understand. Click more circles and you WILL get better. Aim sucks? Play jump prac maps. Your speed sucks/cant stream? Stream prac maps. Choke often? Play longer maps (or just more of everything tbh). Logical thinking is a wonderful thing.