posted
Total Posts
show more
Kajakoro

-Shadow- wrote:

Espalza wrote:

Are matches played on weekends only?
All the matches will be played from Friday-Saturday
If 2 teams from the same bracket agree, it's possible to play on workdays (not weekends)
-Flux

ThyDreams wrote:

Can we enter if by the date of the tournament, we would be in the 300k bracket?
Nah. It depends on your ranking. But the way I see it. You're still left behind. Go farm more maps.
ZXmilk_12
: )
rt6yhjyuvy6

Skonyee wrote:

Me and a friend would only be 2 is there a way that we come in a team together with randoms?
Bumping since there was no answer, because if so I'd also do it.
Arutsuki
aaa
uchuuj1n

rt6yhjyuvy6 wrote:

Skonyee wrote:

Me and a friend would only be 2 is there a way that we come in a team together with randoms?
Bumping since there was no answer, because if so I'd also do it.
You are not allowed to sign-up as a pre-made team of 2 people. A minimum of 4 members are required. If you do want to team with a friend tho, you could always get others who have signed up in the solo queue to join your team to hit the minimum of 4 members.
uchuuj1n

ZXmilk_12 wrote:

Sorry man,can you delete my name from the solo group,I think I will have a team in few days time
Please do sign your team up soon. Its been more than a few days (15) and I still don't see you in any teams.
Yasuh

ThyDreams wrote:

You must be at least 300k before signing up.
uchuuj1n

Yasuh wrote:

ThyDreams wrote:

You must be at least 300k before signing up.
no...
Kawaii AF
It's good I recently got under 300k so I can participate. I already signed up and am getting every single beatmap to be ready.
Kawaii AF
150k-300k MediaFire only has 15 of the 16 beatmaps listed. Just wanted to point that out.
TW4L
what happens if we get new members after the team signs up?
Miirari

themaster156 wrote:

what happens if we get new members after the team signs up?
then you ask a staff member to change it for you
_aether
What happens to the people in teams that gain a higher rank than their team's current group? (e.g. player is around 140k when he signs up in a team, then when the tournament starts, he's around 90k). What happens then?
-Flux

eXtinction420 wrote:

What happens to the people in teams that gain a higher rank than their team's current group? (e.g. player is around 140k when he signs up in a team, then when the tournament starts, he's around 90k). What happens then?
Lel. I know you're pointing on me though.
The staff will give a warning and check if the player's rank is near (can derank) or not (rejected bois!).
Aknita
Will the event be livestreamed?
Arutsuki

Aknita wrote:

Will the event be livestreamed?
Yes, majority of the matches will most likely be streamed. We're still looking for streamers from America and Asia though (timezone-wise).
rt6yhjyuvy6
Will it be recorded & posted to Youtube? Just wondering
Arutsuki

rt6yhjyuvy6 wrote:

Will it be recorded & posted to Youtube? Just wondering
Not on youtube, it'll be saved as a video on twitch though.
Aknita
Channel???
Kajakoro
akirakai18
searching for a team :)
Hellcat
For when does my rank determines which bracket I should join? I just barely broke 30k by a few hundred rank...
penk
Hello can u remove me from the player list as unfortunate i will not be able to play that weekend .
ananas345
Sorry to say this now, but i can't participate at the tournament :(
Kajakoro

penk wrote:

Hello can u remove me from the player list as unfortunate i will not be able to play that weekend .
Please contact us on discord, we're running everything from there.

Sisters10086 wrote:

For when does my rank determines which bracket I should join? I just barely broke 30k by a few hundred rank...
You should join before it starts because we're closing sign ups for each bracketa week before it starts
Topic Starter
OskaRRRitoS
We are looking for referees. If you're interested in being a referee, please talk to Amino within the Discord.

Preferably from the Americas Regions who can ref times from around 10:00PM UTC to 6:00AM UTC