forum

//PROJECT VOEZ/Casual Fun! Max Graphics ❖ Aesthetic//

posted
Total Posts
show more
-Redya-

UO 073 wrote:

OHH sorry for the late reply lol.. i didn't see your edit and i didn't get an email notif because its an edit...

Thanks for the bug reports! Can i ask what version you're using (probably optimised) and is it using the HD or SD side? I'll try to fix these some time soon as well as some taiko fixes. when i have time. which is limited... :(
yup I report for optimized version of your skin and which the ratio of 16: 9 screen '-')7, for normal skin, I did not find any bugs are quite disturbing. '-')b
Topic Starter
-yuo-

-Redya- wrote:

UO 073 wrote:

OHH sorry for the late reply lol.. i didn't see your edit and i didn't get an email notif because its an edit...

Thanks for the bug reports! Can i ask what version you're using (probably optimised) and is it using the HD or SD side? I'll try to fix these some time soon as well as some taiko fixes. when i have time. which is limited... :(
yup I report for optimized version of your skin and which the ratio of 16: 9 screen '-')7, for normal skin, I did not find any bugs are quite disturbing. '-')b
okay, thanks for that! I'll see to the problems after a nightgate bug fix update.
Elzapatoverde
O M G.
This is another level of skinning. I... I just can't find something that I don't like, what the hell?
Hats off, great work, specially on the UI.
Topic Starter
-yuo-
Thanks for the comment! I'm glad my aims where met..
Topic Starter
-yuo-
​UPDATE v2.2
13 MAR 2016

See changeling for details
_Decelerator
Very nice, definitely one of the best skins I've seen. This is one of those skins that are great to look at, but not very practical in play... well at least for me. Sorry. As someone that play VOEZ, I can't get used to the lightning when it's hit.... and I always mistake it for a 300, but there's nothing you can do, right?.

But I do want to see a deemo/cytus skin......
Humanity
I could just imagine the amount of work done into this skin. This is amazing, I never thought Project VOEZ would be this beautiful and amazing. I love your skins!
daizyxyziad

-yuo- wrote:

#VOEZ #VOEZ skin #Rayark #Animation #Animated #Mania #Osu! #Taiko #Catch The Beat #Explosion #Colourful #Rainbow #Diamonds
-
​8863* COUNTED DOWNLOADS!!!
*on 13 MAR 2017 - counted by Orangedox

+
This is a skin thats based on the game VOEZ by Rayark inc. It was first started by OSUxTEA a while back. I found his project, and felt it had great potential, So I decided to join. Soon enough, the original thread was bursting with comments. The project soon became quite big, with 5 people who actively collaborated, and five more who donated a bit of help for some elements. Now, it's one of the most popular skins, nearing 5000 downloads in 6 months.
(i'm quite amazed myself... thanks to all who downloaded and commented!)

For the best experience, you should...
Use 15% background dim on mania maps. It looks better, and it looks really cool on storyboarded maps!

Open up OSU!'s options panel and turn this setting on:
'Ignore all beatmap skins' [ON]

Also, If you don't like a certain aspect of the skin, you can change it using the options folder!

(Warning: Huge 2K images!)
UI
Song Select

Mods

Ranking Screen

Pause

Fail

Skip
Mania
Gameplay 4K

Gameplay 5K

Gameplay 8k

Gameplay 9k

Gameplay 10k
+
[v1.0]
  • First version released. Dodgy normal OSU mode.
[v1.1]
  • Standard Definition is now supported thanks to Agrrox. THANKS!! :P
    *nothing has been fixed except for the major 'no SD' problem.
[v1.2] UNSTABLE
  • [PROBLEMATIC HD ONLY, 16:10 ONLY VERSION]
    Scoreentry numbers incomplete [have the , . % x left to do]
    Normal OSU is supported.
    Scoreboard is not misaligned and chopped off near the edge of the screen for 16:9 users
    Play-warning-arrow and mania warning arrows skinned
    Mania 1k to 7k now supported
    Tabs are now updated
    Key Overlay now skinned
    New Hitsound normal-normal and soft-normal
    New menuclick-short
[v1.3]
  • Instability fixed
    Normal osu now stable
    Mania 8k and higher now supported, but has judgement line errors
    Mania keys now properly centred.
    Standard Definition is stable
    16:9 release [beta]
[ ∞ ] CUTTINGEDGE released
  • Frequent live updates. Check what's new in the mode select panel.
[v2.0] CUTTINGEDGE Closed, Skin Completed
  • I have too much to say so i'll just say "Its a massive update from v1.3."
[v2.0] Optimised Version Released
  • For those people who want less distractions, and those computers that just cant handle the full version
[v2.1] Bug Fixes and Minor Changes
  • Key input now based on 'like' and 'tweet' tabs found on the VOEZ official website on mobile.
    Taiko combo burst removed
    Small alignment problems fixed - Thanks to -Redya- !
    Section Pass and Fail optimised
[v2.2] Bug Fixes and Minor Changes, Options folder released
  • Improved mania keys, they are now even more similar to voez.
    Mania key Hit lighting discolouration fixed
    Added a main menu background for supporters
    Added Score v2 mod
    Options folder is out! Some items are still a work in progress, you won’t be able to see them.

OPTIONS FOLDER

TIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPP!!!!!!!!
I forgot to add some help file to the options folder;

When editing lane (mania key) colours, RENAME THE ITEMS FIRST before copying and replacing them into the skin. Exchange '#' for the following:

'1' - The keys on the edge of the stage, alternating with key2-type keys until the centre is reached
'2' - Fills in the middle-parts between the key1-type keys
'S' - The middle key on odd keycounts.

Types '1' and '2' alternate until they reach the middle, but on some occasions, differ. Generally type 1 will always display on the outer edge of the stage, and type 2 will fill the 'in-betweens' of type 1. See the mania screenshot up there for an example.

:? confusing lol

IMPROVED TUTORIAL AND MORE ITEMS COMING SOON

Topic Starter
-yuo-
REPLIES

_Decelerator

_Decelerator wrote:

Very nice, definitely one of the best skins I've seen. This is one of those skins that are great to look at, but not very practical in play... well at least for me. Sorry. As someone that play VOEZ, I can't get used to the lightning when it's hit.... and I always mistake it for a 300, but there's nothing you can do, right?.

But I do want to see a deemo/cytus skin......
Thanks for your comment!
yeh unfortunately i can't make the lighting in mania change to your score..... i wish i could..
There is already a pretty good Cytus skin out there, t/314669 which is pretty cool... I got the changing hit circle idea from there.
As for a Deemo skin................................ :roll:
HumanitysOTP

HumanitysOTP wrote:

I could just imagine the amount of work done into this skin. This is amazing, I never thought Project VOEZ would be this beautiful and amazing. I love your skins!
Yup, ALOT of work... owo
Thanks a lot for your support!
daizyxyziad

daizyxyziad wrote:

daizyxyziad reposted the post.
Ummm why? Is this a bump or somthing?
kirbysuper123
There's a problem on Mania 1k-7k in SD.
Topic Starter
-yuo-
Could you give me more detail on the problem?

A description of the problem would be helpful, and a screenshot too. Also tell me which version you're seeing it in
kirbysuper123

-yuo- wrote:

A description of the problem would be helpful, and a screenshot too. Also tell me which version you're seeing it in
Size of mania-key[X].png and mania-key[X]D.png (Not @2x) have a incorrect resolution.
(the X is 1, 2 and S)

It's the latest version (2.2), by the way.
kirbysuper123

kirbysuper123 wrote:

-yuo- wrote:

Size of mania-key[X].png and mania-key[X]D.png (Not @2x) have a incorrect resolution.
(the X is 1, 2 and S)

It's the latest version (2.2), by the way. And it's not Optimized version.
Topic Starter
-yuo-
ok ok, no need to post twice :P

Weird... I''ll see to this problem.

Are you using the 16:10 ver or the 16:9 ver?
kirbysuper123

-yuo- wrote:

ok ok, no need to post twice :P

Weird... I''ll see to this problem.

Are you using the 16:10 ver or the 16:9 ver?
16:9.
Topic Starter
-yuo-
Thanks, looking into it!
Topic Starter
-yuo-
looked like a scaling issue. Fixed but will need some time to get it online as me busy.. Sorryy to SD users
Topic Starter
-yuo-
​UPDATE v2.3
13 MAR 2016

A couple of fixes
KeyTann

-yuo- wrote:

#VOEZ #VOEZ skin #Rayark #Animation #Animated #Mania #Osu! #Taiko #Catch The Beat #Explosion #Colourful #Rainbow #Diamonds
-
​10,200* COUNTED DOWNLOADS!!!
*on 1 APR 2017 - counted by Orangedox

+
This is a skin thats based on the game VOEZ by Rayark inc. It was first started by OSUxTEA a while back. I found his project, and felt it had great potential, So I decided to join. Soon enough, the original thread was bursting with comments. The project soon became quite big, with 5 people who actively collaborated, and five more who donated a bit of help for some elements. Now, it's one of the most popular skins, nearing 5000 downloads in 6 months.
(i'm quite amazed myself... thanks to all who downloaded and commented!)

For the best experience, you should...
Use 15% background dim on mania maps. It looks better, and it looks really cool on storyboarded maps!

Open up OSU!'s options panel and turn this setting on:
'Ignore all beatmap skins' [ON]

Also, If you don't like a certain aspect of the skin, you can change it using the options folder!

(Warning: Huge 2K images!)
UI
Song Select

Mods

Ranking Screen

Pause

Fail

Skip
Mania
Gameplay 4K

Gameplay 5K

Gameplay 8k

Gameplay 9k

Gameplay 10k
+
[v1.0]
  • First version released. Dodgy normal OSU mode.
[v1.1]
  • Standard Definition is now supported thanks to Agrrox. THANKS!! :P
    *nothing has been fixed except for the major 'no SD' problem.
[v1.2] UNSTABLE
  • [PROBLEMATIC HD ONLY, 16:10 ONLY VERSION]
    Scoreentry numbers incomplete [have the , . % x left to do]
    Normal OSU is supported.
    Scoreboard is not misaligned and chopped off near the edge of the screen for 16:9 users
    Play-warning-arrow and mania warning arrows skinned
    Mania 1k to 7k now supported
    Tabs are now updated
    Key Overlay now skinned
    New Hitsound normal-normal and soft-normal
    New menuclick-short
[v1.3]
  • Instability fixed
    Normal osu now stable
    Mania 8k and higher now supported, but has judgement line errors
    Mania keys now properly centred.
    Standard Definition is stable
    16:9 release [beta]
[ ∞ ] CUTTINGEDGE released
  • Frequent live updates. Check what's new in the mode select panel.
[v2.0] CUTTINGEDGE Closed, Skin Completed
  • I have too much to say so i'll just say "Its a massive update from v1.3."
[v2.0] Optimised Version Released
  • For those people who want less distractions, and those computers that just cant handle the full version
[v2.1] Bug Fixes and Minor Changes
  • Key input now based on 'like' and 'tweet' tabs found on the VOEZ official website on mobile.
    Taiko combo burst removed
    Small alignment problems fixed - Thanks to -Redya- !
    Section Pass and Fail optimised
[v2.2] Bug Fixes and Minor Changes, Options folder released
  • Improved mania keys, they are now even more similar to voez.
    Mania key Hit lighting discolouration fixed
    Added a main menu background for supporters
    Added Score v2 mod
    Options folder is out! Some items are still a work in progress, you won’t be able to see them.
[v2.3] Bug Fixes
  • Fixed squished mania for standard definition

OPTIONS FOLDER

TIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPP!!!!!!!!
I forgot to add some help file to the options folder;

When editing lane (mania key) colours, RENAME THE ITEMS FIRST before copying and replacing them into the skin. Exchange '#' for the following:

'1' - The keys on the edge of the stage, alternating with key2-type keys until the centre is reached
'2' - Fills in the middle-parts between the key1-type keys
'S' - The middle key on odd keycounts.

Types '1' and '2' alternate until they reach the middle, but on some occasions, differ. Generally type 1 will always display on the outer edge of the stage, and type 2 will fill the 'in-betweens' of type 1. See the mania screenshot up there for an example.

:? confusing lol

IMPROVED TUTORIAL AND MORE ITEMS COMING SOON

farsdewibs0n
Can't download ;~;
Can u send me through the dropbox directly
Topic Starter
-yuo-
All the links are working ...

Is it blocked or something? Indonesia doesn't have blocked websites right? i know china does...

Which version are you trying to get? Try again, but if that doesn't work then i'll send you the version you want. Tell me which first, though
Topic Starter
-yuo-
​UPDATE v2.4
22 MAY 2017

SMALL FIXES:
Fixes to 16:10 full version not aligned properly
Improved menu sound quality and added spinner bonus sound
radda
this skin is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! menus are perfect and mania gameplay os spot on. gj

cursor gets lost very easily in std tho.
honne
Jesus dude! This skin is a work of art! Nice Job! I plan on using this for mania now :)
sKecret

-yuo- wrote:

hahaha its coming... i'm just testing it right now...

UO 073 wrote:

I'll be continuing this project, and i'll try get a problematic but reasonably stable HD only beta by today, and a better post..
And read the comments from here: https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/465700 to find out what happened / what's happening
Topic Starter
-yuo-
Thanks guys!

and yeh, the history of this project lol
Topic Starter
-yuo-
;)

Can you find it?
Its pretty easy imo
farsdewibs0n

-yuo- wrote:

All the links are working ...

Is it blocked or something? Indonesia doesn't have blocked websites right? i know china does...

Which version are you trying to get? Try again, but if that doesn't work then i'll send you the version you want. Tell me which first, though
Its now working correctly :/ last time it doesnt (Probably IDM didnt got the link correctly). Indonesia blocks websites, even reddit.
16:9.

R E A L L Y good skin. this is the first time my laptop heat up so hard in osu!. thanks for heating my laptop
Rate: 9/10 (the hitnotes in mania is a little too small, but that doesn't do that much since I can change it on my own
RokkaAstrea
As a VOEZ player, I'm really impressed! I never thought that VOEZ's elements would be able to fit in with osu. Nice job!
Topic Starter
-yuo-
thanks x2!

that recent lv. 17 song tho.... o how i want it
3h-
Getting this when trying to download both the optimised and non-optimised version
starfruits_old
aaah i really want this skin.
but the download limits are always reached, for the other skins too. ;
what time does it reset..?
Topic Starter
-yuo-
3h, starfruits,

it should be back now
i dunno when the bandwidth was reached and my account was suspended but it's back up now (at least at the time of me writing this)
starfruits_old

-yuo- wrote:

3h, starfruits,

it should be back now
i dunno when the bandwidth was reached and my account was suspended but it's back up now (at least at the time of me writing this)
yup, got the VOEZ skins, loving it so much, since i also played VOEZ for a while.
thanks so much~
amax
Man, I didn't know squares and circles could go so well together...

(Nice job on this skin, looks outstanding and gorgeous!)
Ryoid

why the optimized version hitcircle is kinda off from hitcircleoverlay,its kinda annoying tho.i run on fallback
anyway, great skin btw :D
Kokone
hello, could you pm me the download link?

both 16:10 and 16:9 doesn't work

AimLessCreature
Every time I want to download and I saw the traffic limit (´;ω;`)
Topic Starter
-yuo-

-yuo- at NIGHTGATE wrote:

RIP MY ACCOUNT

Seems it got overloaded again

I'm looking into another service, so wait for a little while untill that happens.
sorryy

I use dropbox because

No ads / file preperation (mediafire)
No weird downloading hassles (mega)
A clear [DOWNLOAD] button (Gdrive)
Easy uploading
The ability to make the link a direct download
and FREE

so i'll try to look for somthing that ticks most boxes. If not i'll use one of them (sigh)

(i didnt even know that dropbox had a download limit...)
rafael09

-yuo- wrote:

-yuo- at NIGHTGATE wrote:

RIP MY ACCOUNT

Seems it got overloaded again

I'm looking into another service, so wait for a little while untill that happens.
sorryy

I use dropbox because

No ads / file preperation (mediafire)
No weird downloading hassles (mega)
A clear [DOWNLOAD] button (Gdrive)
Easy uploading
The ability to make the link a direct download
and FREE

so i'll try to look for somthing that ticks most boxes. If not i'll use one of them (sigh)

(i didnt even know that dropbox had a download limit...)
guess i need to wait for awhile then, mhhmm nice skin ;)
show more